Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
"Babe..." He pouted at the face of disgust that crossed him,"I'm sure it was more delicious before you left it in the oven for days." The other man snorted, opening his arms to allow Philippe to come down into his embrace, holding his shoulders and kissing his nose softly. "You're insane." He shook his head, stroking his hair and kissing his eyes as he saw the tears,"Why would you seriously do that?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Because i desperately wanted to repent for me serious stupidity. And to beg for your forgiveness... I have ruined everything for us, and rhat's rhe elast I can do..." Philippe murmurred looking at Reese through his tears. Cobtrary to what he was feeling, his tears dropped nonstop and the man was cryng like a baby at the releif of finally getting back to the embrace and arms of his lover - after all these months and this horrible incident. He knee they woukd turb out to be stronger after this.
"Well, I'm glad you're smart enough to realize that." He replied simply, kissing his lips softly and nuzzling him as their noses touched and he wrapped his arms around him. They embraced and he pressed his nose to his head as he hugged him,"You stupid man... God... You know I love you so much..." He murmured,"Just learn to trust me from now on. I'm the father of your children, that must stand for something, right?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And I love you so much too...." philippe hiccuped through his tears. He was so embarrassed by his nonstop tears, he hid inside Reese's chest. His teats soaked throuvh fhe front of his shirt. "Thank.you.... thank you for taking me in again.." hjs.voice was muffled, but it didnt mask.how emotional those words had been.

They remained so for some time before Philippe finally felt he could face his.lover again. He extracted himself from Reese with crimson cheeks, and.wiped his face, turninf away shyly.from Reese.
A soft laugh escaped him as he held the other against him, sighing and pressing his nose to the top of his head, rubbing his back as he cried into his shirt. It made his chest tingle from the wetness,"Come on, it's alright." He sighed had pressed a kiss to his lips when he lifted his head up, though he ended up dropping right back between his milk filled breasts. His hands supported the man best he could, until he was finally done crying and pulled away, he watched as he turned away and rubbed his arm. "What? What's wrong?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I dont know what's wrong with me, I shiuldbt have cried like a baby.... and make such a mess on you!" He said and froze when he smelt something. He sniffed his hand again just to be sure, and his eyes widened realising what's rhat. He had tasted milk on hisbhand. He looked at Reese's shirr, the front of which was so wet, but when he looked careful enough, there, at his chest, two oval shades of wetness was definitely not from his tears....

"Oops...." Philippe blushed from an entirely different reason, and this time he swallowed hard while his eyes went a shade deeper.
"It's fine." He sighed and looked down to his shirt, shrugging lightly,"I think there's a bit of Milo's puke on me. I was due for a shower." He snorted, looking to Phillipe when he seemed to freeze, looking at him with a crooked smile and then back down,"What did you expect. I just had a baby not even a month ago." He sighed, sitting back and he stroked his still wet cheek, before leaning up to kiss him softly, running a hand up his shirt so his palm pressed against his bare skin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The kiss this time was more passionate. Philippe looked at Reese with heavy lidded eyes. "Yea... been almost a month now...." he said, his voice deep and it was hinting something more. He kissed Reesw again, holding him close. His hands sneaked up under Reese's shirt to fondle with his nipples, touching them lightly at first, testing his limits, before he teased them harder, tweeking them until his fingertips were wet from some more milk oozing out.

He welcomed Reesw's tocuh on him as well. He liked how his lovee was touching him. They had both been so deprived of physical touches, he craved for these intimate moments together more than he realised.
"You'll have to be careful." He added, their noses touching briefly in the intimate moment,"I'm still recovering." He kissed him softly once again and his hand slipped between his legs to grasp at the full bulge in his pants,"Plus, you'll have to cover up too. Don't want any more little Milo or Olivers, right?" He asked him, though his decision wasn't set, he truly liked being pregnant actually, it made him throb as well just thinking about it. Especially with the hands tugging and grasping at his chest and perky nipples that leaked droplets of milk.

He whined softly at that and shook his head,"Don't waste it~" He bit his lip and ran his hands through his hair as he pushed against him, grasping at his pants and shirt,"Will you suck and make love to me at the same time?" He asked him, leaning in to kiss him again deeply while grinding against him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe groaned from the touch, his hips jerked, thrusting himself into Reese's touch and sighed. "Must I? I.thought little milo and Ollie are so cute, rhey deserve tto have more siblings joining them.... besides, I have missed both your pregnancies. You do have to allow me some chance to repent myself, dont you?" He smiled, seeing through Reese's not so solid stance. He, however, still came up to grab a condom and lube. (yes he had that prepared... in case rhere's a make up sex. Luckily he's so prepared)

He came back to Reese. Hearing his lover's words, he didnt waste a drop, lickint clean his chest from.milk and hummed. "Yea.... I have never tried that... gotta be so hot." He suckled again on his nipple. It's somewhat weird feeling how.sloppy Reese's otherwise firm stomach felt, Reese still recovering. His hand lingered around the area a little longer, beror3 moving down to get to his awakening cock and slip a finger in to prepare him.
Reese looked at Phillipe and rose his brow slightly as he moved to wrap his arms around his neck instead, watching as he came up with a lubed condom, biting his lip as he thought about what the other had said. Their bodies adjusted so the other was between his legs, he pressed up against him and watched as he licked his chest and fingers, gathering the wetness up. A moan escaped him and he arched against the finger that pressed into him, lifting him up into a kiss then and pushing against him more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe had been thinking about the times together. He would really want to witness rhe whole changing process of Reese's body during a preganncy. This time he caught up with the aftermath. Reese's belly had some faint steetchmarks, still pink, littered around it, but his canal felt even warmer and wetter than before. He wondered if that had to do with the birth - if indeed that had, he could welcome a lot more pregnancies to come.

With 3 fingers thrustinf smoothly in and out of Reese, Philippe also ended the more teasing like nibbles on his chest, and started really suckling.on the engorged nipples. He reached blindly for the condom, using only one hand to rip the package open.
"Wait-" He ran his fingers through his partners hair and nosed him, moaning as his chest was sucked and licked upon, lifting his head to look at him. "You're talking about more kids, but how do I know...how do I know if you'll stay with me?" He asked him softly, 've pressed their noses together and kissed him softly on the lips,"I don't think I want to be just your boyfriend any more. I'm also the father of your child- children."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe pushed himself up from Reese and looked at hin with wide eyes. "A-are you proposing to me?" He was surprised. With all that had happened, it did cross his mind that they ought to give each other a promise - it wiuld have lessened a lot of the troubles they had webt through, the insecurity always lurking at the corner. He was stunned, Philippe always thought he would be the one proposing - strange as it sound, he always thought he had deeper feelings to Reese than the other way round, like they just, got together so smoothly, he was sometimes afraid Reese just found him convenient instead of really loving him. With his declaration now, he felt like a lot of his self-doubts had disappeared. "Y-you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me?" He asked again, just to be sure.
Reese met his eyes and shrugged lightly, his cheeks darkened as he looked at him,"I mean, not really, I don't have a ring... or really anything for you besides what I say." He murmured and his hands rubbed the other's shoulders, looking down again and then up to the second-floor balcony of the large apartment, of course, there was love between them and now even a child they had made. "Either that or at least eighteen years." he joked and nuzzled him once again as their lips met, he wrapped his arms around him,"Would you like to marry me?" He asked him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes! Of course yes! a million yeses...." He laughed out loud coming up from teh kiss, and immediately plunged back into it. He was so excited, his heart swelled so big he felt like he coudl collapse from happiness alone. It was such a wonderful day.. and he couldn't wait for the day he could officially declare Reese belonged to him, just like he belonged to the man. He smiled at Reese and once again kissed him so deeply, cupping his head and pressed their chests together so tight. He was so overwhelmed with emotions, that physical satisfaction suddenly didn't seem taht important anymore - though when that kiss deepened, and Reese started moaning into it.... his desire was fuelled again.
The man grinned at the other, their kiss breathless with their noses pressed together, their limbs entangled as they embraced. A laugh escaped him and he sucked on his tongue when they kissed each other again, his legs wrapping around the other,l before he pulled away. "Make love to me." He murmured and nosed him before kissing him again deeply.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The feeling of those legs wrapped around him again was so amaxing. Philippe was beyond eager to start. He pressed sloppy kisses all over Reese while getting to work on his fiance's body. He knew it well, but from their time apart and from the recent brth, Philippe was excited to find nee spots that would get Reese to moan so sweetly. He nibbled his nipplrs and suckled, determined to empty them - Milo would havr to wane, for he had decided they should try for ankther baby as soon as Reese was ready.

The moment was heated and passionate - with the condom left forgotten at the side. Reese was prepared, and botb of them were eager, so the bare mushroomhead pressed against Reese's heated opening and plunged in, slipping through seemlessly. Philippe moaned loud and suckled even harder on Reese's chest.
Reese panted as his chest was sucked upon and used for the others pleasure as well as his own, whining and arching his back against him. The man knew what they were getting into again as he hissed lightly at the familiar stretch of his ass around the others cock" he moaned and grasped at the back of his neck. "Come on..." He urged gently, now that he was convinced he wouldn't be stopping until there was at least a chance that he would become pregnant for the third time.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's nice and warm in Reese, nothing really compares to this. The 2 pregnancies and quite gruesome birth didn't seem to affect Reese at all, the guy's still lovely. Philippe smirked to himself at how remarkably well Reese was recovering from the birth, and again wondered if the other man's really born to be a mommy - pregnancy only seemed to make him curvier in all the right places, including his ass that Philippe was kneading so excitedly while plunging deep into Reese.

He set a gradual pace, more for teasing Reese, working him up into accepting him fully. He nudged against his cervix, grinding it painstakingly slow, determined to make all the way inside to get his seed hitting the target at this very frist try.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,786 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,104 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,784 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,837 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,242 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,747 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,668 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,128 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,242 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM