Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
Reese huffed,"Just a little."He lied and blushed once again as he looked out of the window, holding his middle with both hands and elbows tucked between the armrest and the door. The young man looked down with a small shake of his head,"No. No roommates."He said simply, not exactly a lie this time as he glanced up at him, noticing his gaze and taking the jacket he had borrowed to cover himself more. "I'm not going to pop."He muttered to him under his breath and leaned his head against the window slightly, trying not to touch too many things while inside of this car. Knowing he would never be able to repay any damages he caused, small or big.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The jacket had hid the belly. Phillippe blinked a few times before realising the inappropriateness of staring at it for so long, and he tried not to think too muhc of the strange lamentation he felt for not being able to look at it any more. He drove on and threw glances at Reese whenever they stopped.  It's early afternoon and traffic should be better, but they were soon stuck on the way to the main street. None of the cars were moving and Philippe rolled down the window to ask a passing pedestrian on the situation. He was informed that there was an accident ahead, just a few blocks away from where Reese's apartment was. He thanked the guy and turned to Reese, who had started fidgeting. "Sorry, it could turn out to be even slower than if you taking public transport... let's make a detour and see if we could enter from the backstreet. Your apartment have a backdoor or something?"
"No. It's fine-"He grunted lightly, his brows were pinched together as he arched his back a bit to get some more room despite the seatbelt. Though his belly only seemed to press against the dashboard more, he grimaced and reached up to grasp onto the door handle above the window. "Yeah, quickly, please... Not to rush you, but-"He shifted again with another grunt, his belly pressing down against his thighs more now beneath the dashboard as he sat forwards in the seat restlessly. "It has a parking lot, just go down the next block, it's not that far of a walk."He huffed, almost as if he was struggling to breathe now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philipped glanced at Reese, he seemed to have difficulty handling himself. Philippe did wanted to go faster but it wasn't exactly possible with the area congested. The detour made them travel far away before turning back into the block, and Philipped suggested. "You... do you want some fresh air? You seemed. Not good. Do you want to take a break?" He looked at the passenger seat and was alarmed by how uncomfrotable Reese looked, his belly pushing out so much it was looking like it grew some more since they started the drive.
Reese nodded, he didn't care who saw him now, he just wanted to get out of this stupid car and be able to finally breathe again,"I'm going to puke."He said with another grimace, his face was a greenish color and he whimpered lightly, tilting his head back. Being eight months pregnant and not knowing it was taking much out of him, he felt his stomach shift and before he knew it he had thrown open the door. Leaning out of it to blow chunks onto the street, hopeful that they were on the far lane right beside the sidewalk, he gripped onto the car door and it's handle, dry heaving. His belly moving with the force of his gagging and breathing,"Oh... Fuck, That's gross..."He leaned forwards still, panting heavily.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Unfortinately they werent on the right lane and it was pure luck that there wasnt any car on that side. Philippe stopped the car right away and even though Reese didnt exactly puke in the car, the smell was still pungent and he frowned. When Reese seemed to have emptied his stomach, Philippe slowly got the car to stop by and got off himself. Heaving Reese out of the seat, and grateful that at least they didnt have to be stuck with vomit which landed between 2 lanes, he took the young man out to sit down on the floor, letting him pant through the urge as he ran to a nearby convenient shop for a bottle of water. Coming back,
The waiter grunted as he was dragged out of the small car and plopped down onto the sidewalk to sit, his hands held his round middle as something felt bubbling inside though when the other man came back he looked up at him,"Thanks."He murmured, reaching up slightly to take the water bottle, his face was flushed and he opened it up to take a sip, grimacing slightly when it went down, his throat burning at the coolness,"I feel sick... More than usual..."He looked down at his middle,"Something's wrong with me, isn't there?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Sitting down, not minding his suit, Philippe rubbed on Reese's back to relief his nauseousness. "I think that should be quite obvious. A normal person shouldnt be having a belly like this. Look at it, your legs were forced wide apart by it. It could be something serious and in my opinion, you should get that checked out." He said, not ordering but advising. He felt pity for the man and the few ideas crossing his mind on possible causes for such a belly were all quite serious health problems. "You sure you just want to return home?" He asked finally, knowing it wasnt his decision to make.
Reese leaned slightly into the rubbing of his back and sighed heavily, pressing his face into his hands and nodding simply after a few long moments,"Yeah... I... I just want to lay down and sleep."He said, moving to push himself up to his feet again slowly,"Help me up?"He glanced to Phillipe slightly with his hips raised up and belly sticking out all the more prominent as he tried his best to gain his balance from being so low to the ground, ignoring the movement in his middle, thinking it was just his upset stomach again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Reese appeared to be quite stuck as his knees wobble slightly below him as they tried hard too push the body, with the belly, up. Philippe took his hips and heaved him up. "I couldn't believe how you managed to continue your job as a waiter. Even with that horrid corset, you shouldn't be able to move with any agility at all." He said looking at Reese suppoting his back with a hand behind. It crossed his mind that he indeed looked like he's pregnant. Opening the door for Reese, he helped him move in slowly. "Is there any more symptoms? How's your appetite?" he couldn't resist but to ask, like a doctor probing.
"I don't need much agility to bust a few plates."He replied, leaning against the man's car as he panted to catch his breath for a long few moments, knuckles digging into his back as he stretched silently and then moved to lower himself back into the car with a grunt, dropping onto his bubbly ass. "Symptoms?"He sighed and tilted his head back, hands running over the expanse of his middle,"Well, a few days ago... Actually... Just this morning... "He began to say, but stopped himself, it was something personal, not something to share with some nice stranger he had met just an hour before so he shook his head,"N-No... it's nothing."He was going to mention the reddish yellow show that had happened just before work in the bathroom, something he didn't know was to be his mucus plug, his body was preparing for the birth of the fetus inside of him whether or not he knew what was happening to himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Phillippe got into the driver's seat himself and frowned at Reese. "So? It's nothing?" He asked, not following his sudden change of thoughts. "Alright. Guess that's your freedom to decide how much to share. I just want you to know I dont mean to intrude into any of your privacy." He finally said, deciding not if Reese himself didn't care about his own wellbeing, he had no reason to become overbearing.

Driving down the road, he was able to reach the back of the apartment without furhter fuss. Getting off the car himself, he went to the other side to get Reese, who'd been struggling to heave himself up from the low racecar. He had managed to plant his feet onto the ground, but was so far having no luck getting himself out of the pithole. Philippe felt pity for the stocky guy whose veins were popping out just from lifting himself up. He went forward to lift him up under his armpit, accidentally finding some swelling on his chest that couldn't be normal.
Reese watched Philippe as he climbed in after helping, shaking his head some at the question and looking away again as his hips shifted forwards. "It's okay-"He grunted when his stomach hit the dashboard, sighing lightly,"I just don't feel like answering anymore questions if that's alright with you."

The man had no idea what else to do to help himself out of the passenger's seat, he wished the other man had a normal car, then maybe they would already be home. He looked up at the building towering over them as he was lifted out of the car and his brows furrowed,"This isn't my place."His hands cupped his low, almost hanging belly as he looked at the other man curiously,"Do you want to keep that much of an eye on me to take me home? Why? I don't even know you."He grimaced again as he sank against the car, not realizing that the door was still open as he collapsed back into the passengers seat with a cry of pain. Actual tears coming to his eyes as he tilted his head back, breathing heavily and running a hand down between his legs as something felt wrong. "Shit... Oh my god..."He was panting, something just happened and he didn't know what it was, his hips felt spread and his belly even lower as sweat collected on his brow.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yea this is the BACK of your place. You dont recognise it?" Philippe.quirked his brow and asked, but his answer to Reese's fuether question was cut short when he collapsed back onto the sit. "What's wrong?" He didnt know if Reese was aware he had been reaching between his legs. He must be in immense pain to be doing something as vulgar in public, in front of a stranger no less. He could see Reese's eyes brimming red, and how much he was sweating alarmed him somehow. It couldnt be right to be in this much pain. "Gosh I dont even know why i bothered but you are in serious trouble. Any meds you could take at home?" He asked kneeling down in front of him, squeezing his knee. "Alright I am calling an ambulance right now."
Reese bit his lip and took a long moment before nodding quickly, he couldn't deny that something was seriously wrong with himself despite just wanting to go up to his apartment and curl up in bed never to get up again. Tears streamed down his face, the sight of what looked to be such a strong man would make anyone uncomfortable, he couldn't stand up to his feet any more, he wasn't strong enough. "Something's coming out... It's coming out of me."He grit his teeth and pressed his face into the leather of the passengers seat headrest, sobbing softly as his other arm wrapped around his middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
PHilippe took out his phone and was speaking with dispatch within a minute. He watched over Reese with worry, the man's in so much pain it scared him. He looked so mismatched with tears that he knwe this must be very serious. He quickly updated the situation to the other side and started barking into the phone angrily hearing the lady's repsonse. "What do you mean by all ambulances are occupied? How could that be possible? ... how long would one be able to arrive?" He asked and waited, biting his lip. "Are you insane? THis is a case of emergency and you are telling me you need half an hour?" He was furious but in the end just hummed his agreement in a grudge. "Right. Please send paramedics up there AS SOON AS POSSIBLE." He finally said that and cut off the line. Kneeeling back down, he said to Reese who seemed to be in less pain now. "Reese? The lady said the ambulance would take awhile. Our options now are either we go up to your place and wait, or I will drive you to the hospital now. You think you could hang in there in that seat?" He asked, prepared to drive again.
Reese looked up at the other after the questions directed towards the operator and he also bit his own lip after seeing Philippe do it. The overly large man leaned forwards over his stomach with a groan again and tilted his head back,"Nhn... Fuck..."He was panting again as he looked at him, reaching out to hold his shoulder,"I appreciate what you're doing for me, all of it, but I would literally rather die right now then sit in this fucking car for any longer."He gripped him tightly,"So, please, help me up."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe could understand that seeing how cramped Reese had been in the passenger seat. He nodded and stood up first. "On three I would lift you up ok?" He counted and heaved the man up by his armpit. It could be his perception only but it seemed like the man's statement on something's coming out of him was real. He was getting a feeling the belly had indeed dropped considerably. He wound the waiter's arm around his shoulder and put an arm around his waist so he could share Reese's weight as they went on to their destination. His hand had brushed through Reese's bottom as they walked, and he found the area was all wet. "Y-you wouldn't have wet yourself, have you?" He asked, half-dreading the answer.
Reese groaned when he was lifted up, freezing in place for a long few moments as he gripped onto Philippe with both of his hands, his brows furrowed and he struggled to stay upright and breathing normally. "I-I'm sorry for all of this."He said, glancing up at him slightly and almost wobbled as they struggled along beneath his weight, it was a moment until he noticed what the other had asked him. "What?"He looked out of it, then shook his head,"No... No, why do you say that?"He asked, he had been in so much pain he hasn't realized that he had leaked all over himself, or what would soon be known as his water breaking.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They had continued their difficult advance down the road while they talked. Every step felt like an ordeal and Philippe was finding Reese heavier and heavier, probably from increasing pain. "Your pants' all wet.... though it was mainly at the back...." Philippe said, frowning harder as he found that to be unlikely to be pee as it was mainly at his butt. "I swear I have never heard of anything like this u-unless...." He said, a distant and impossible possibility passing his mind. "Seriously tell me again how long this have been? Like for how long have your belly been grwoing?" He asked urgently, walking a little faster, almost draggin Reese forward.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,963 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,785 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,101 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,784 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,834 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,242 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,746 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,668 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,128 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,242 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM