Closed Home Birth w/Dots
"Ohhh I needed that" I say, eyes closed enjoying your touch. I get hit by a contraction again and shudder. Its just my body preparing itself for the birth i think. "Don't get to comfortable, I still need that chinese" My eyes are closed enjoying your warm touch.
I smiled as I heard that. "Hmm, Chinese food is your thing now? important than me, huh?" I joke, placing another kiss on your belly the move upward to your face and also kiss your lips. I take a little time to caress till I hear the rings from the outside. I then release my kiss and move beside you. "Can mommy wait here? Daddy will get the Chinese food here as fast as daddy can" I say, playing with your belly gently.

(Sorry for late reply. Do you want to start labor soon or after the meal?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"I'll survive" I say rubbing your head. I watch you lave the room heading to get that Delicious food. As I hear you had down stairs the pressure in my belly starts to grow. It builds until it become very uncomfortable. I pull myself up so that I'm knelling on the bed to try and relive some pressure. "its probably trapped wind" I say to myself. I rub my huge belly trying to work it out of there. It builds and builds till theres a sudden stop and a massive release of pressure. I breath a heavy sign of relief until I feel a warmth run down my legs. "uh oh" I say

"honey" i cry out "honey, i think my waters just broke"
I was in the kitchen, preparing the food for you as I heard the sound from the upstairs. It was different this time. That sound was panic and scared. I fastly rushed to out room as I could hear that your water had broken. I open the door and shock with you're kneeling on the bed with lots of fluid on your legs. "Take it, easy honey, I'm here," I say, getting beside you then help you to lay on the bed. "It's time my love. You'll see our babies soon." I help you getting more comfortable position and spreading your legs widely. "Push when the urge hit you, honey"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
As you help me get in position contractions wrack my body. I cry out. My huge mountain of a belly had fallen between my legs now and shook every so often as the contractions got closer and closer together.
I stated to breath heavily. With every contraction I held my huge mound of flesh.
I hold your hand tightly then place my kiss on your forehead. then get between your legs and take your pants off. I insert my fingers inside your ass, trying to check if you need to push soon. It's not easy to hear your moan in pain. "Everything will be okay, honey. You just need to push when the urge hit you next time. I'm here with you and we'll do this together" I whisper and spread your legs wider, trying to make the space for the babies to come out
PM me If you want to RP. 
I grunt and moans as the contractions take over me. I hold your hand and squeeze it every time one hits me. The pain is immense as I push everytime my body tells me too. "Our babies are being born" I say looking deep into your eyes. I scream again with the next push.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,312 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,771 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,740 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,350 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,704 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,180 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,610 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
  O Birth in jail Birthroleplayer27 2 2,321 08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,480 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 16,339 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog