Closed Mimic (w/Bhdire)
The day the mage met the King Greyson and Queen Fiona was one of the most nerve wracking experiences he's ever suffered through, his black calico cat mirrored his stress as he felt it wiggle restlessly in his side pack, his familiar as well as best friend since he had begun wizardry. While he stood in the castle great hall, staring at the flamboyant throne before him and avoiding eye contact with the multiple guards in the room as he waited patiently for the most noble man in all of the kingdom to arrive for what he had to tell him. It had taken months, though he had finally did it, right in time for his ovulation as well, but getting the king to bed with him was another story entirely as he tried not to think about it. Almost collapsing disgracefully onto the floor beneath him when the door opened to the grand foyer, he sat on both knees with his head cast down,"My King, my name is Emmett... Thank you, for seeing me."

His clothes were ragged and his hair was oily yet pulled back neatly into a short braid, his round face cleaned just for this occasion as well as his entire body which was chubby yet malnourished in some sort of limbo between. He glanced up with brown eyes to see the queen as well and his head almost went a bit lower as he blushed as red as a beet,"My Queen."He added, while the woman simply looked at him with a scowl, not thinking him worth their time,"Greyson, what is the point of this?"She asked, she had never been the definition of a woman during their era, she wasn't mild mannered or silent like most of her gender were. Fiona had been the complete opposite and spoke to her husband any way she liked, no matter his status.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The king looked at the peasant who had requested a meeting with them. It had been months since the last request on this specific purpose. However humiliating, the king had to release notices on asking for a cure for his infertility. Years of searching had rendered him still childless, no matter how many secret formula or surrogates he had slept with. Recently, even those outrageous suggestions had died out, and the king was in even deeper melancholy and more withdrawn on state matters.

The king, with his head resting on his palm, looked at the young man and asked, "Emmet? So what are you offering? A secret recipe? Tips on conceving? Aprhodisiac that would boost conception?" He looked at the man, shabby looking man with mild curiosity, not at all addressing his queen's question. He had been used to Flora's behavior after 15 years of marriage now, and had built up a habit of containing his co-ruler with grace. They had married young, though it was soon after that they lost passion in each other. Their relationship further strained when he was diagnosed by the royal physician to be having difficulty reproducing, and the introduction of surrogates ("more fertile women than you, Queen Flora". He could still remember the face of his queen when the physician introduced the blushing women in line) only made matters worse.
Being the lesser class person of the entire castle had Emmett even more nervous than he was before he had been brought before the two nobles, the mage looked up at the King and Queen with a light blush on his face,"Myself, my king."He replied, shaking his head at all the other offers,"I... I... I am not much of a man, my king."He said as he stood slowly to his feet,"If you would call a midwife, I am sure that she will tell you how I could help with you and your Queen conceiving. I have heard that you've tried surrogate's."He mentioned, adjusting his pack as he looked between the royal couple,'But you haven't tried me."He smiled nervously, knowing that it was a strange thing to say, though he knew that soon enough they would know what he meant by all of this.

Emmett adjusted his pack as he felt Parker shift some more while curled up inside of his bag, blushing shyly and sinking his head down in respect once more,"I would like to give you both what you desire. A child."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What do you mean, try you?" King Greyson frowned. "Why would a midwife need to check on you?" He pressed on, not sure what he was hearing. "And how would you give us a child yourself? You are not a man.... meaning you are a woman?" He scrutinized the man this time, finding his physique to be largely obscured by the pieces of cloth that couldn't really be called a shirt. The face looked young, maybe slightly femnine, but wouldn't qualify as a female. He stood up from his throne and descended the stairs. He had noticed the face and hands to be clean, even though his hair was disastrous. He was getting more amused by Emmet than his words at this point. Standing right in front of him he noticed how small and scrawny the boy was, despite his round face. The king tilted his face up and asked him, looking directly into Emmet's green eyes. "Tell me, what is it that you are really offering."
Emmett had no idea how to say this to them as he pressed his lips together, his cheeks a bright red while he looked down some then back up,"I am half a man, your highness. I carry a womb and also a penis."He felt a lump in his throat as the King spoke, he was absolutely wracked with nervousness as he was looked at with such piercing glares, even from the guards and help who passed them by rarely,"I am not a full woman nor a full man. I fall strangely in between."The wizard felt as the man came towards him with his wife on his heels who scowled when he spoke,"You would believe this beggar?"She scoffed some, looking up at her husband, disapproving as he touched the stranger with his bare hands, the boy looked up at the man though he wasn't much younger than him. While he bit his lip slightly then bowed again,"Myself. My womb."He said,"If you would see fit."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Flora, I would believe whatever i see fit. And this case isn't that hard to determine. Emmet, with a womb.... does that also mean you have the... full set of female organ?" He asked surprsingly gently even to himself. There's something with this person that captured his attention. He gave orders to fetch the midwife and the physician to the nearest chamber. "I shall go with you. I would like to be witness to that, if you indeed possess of such a peculiar body." He was about to release the man when he spotted some movement in his bag. "What is it that you're hiding in our bag there..?" He quirked his brow and asked, just when a soft mewl sounded across the hall.
"No. It really isn't, Greyson."Fiona frowned then, as the mage looked to the woman then the man again when he was asked a question. He nodded his head,"Yes, your majesty."He replied with a polite smile, even though his cheeks seemed to be a permanent shade of pink now,"Of course. I understand needing to know how safe the womb which your child will be carried."He looked down to his pack when Parker moved once more within it,"It is my pet, a cat, your majesty."He turned his bag around in his arms and opened it up to reveal the black calico cat to the King,"His name is Parker. Would you like to hold him?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Parker? Hmm interesting. That's a rare color. I am assuming it's a boy?" Greyson took over the cat, easily settling him in his arms, which the cat seemed to find comfy enough he curled up and yawned. He had concluded be had found a good place to nap. As the king rubbed on his forehead, the cat purred and seemed to be enjoying the attention a lot. "We should go now. Flora, I dont think you would like to come. Perhaps you should get to your part of 'important state business' since you are always so 'busy'.." The king led the way with the cat secured in his arms, "Emmet, please follow me."
"Yes, your majesty."Emmett nodded for both of the questions, watching as his familiar got comfortable in the King's grasp. "He doesn't usually take too kindly to strangers." He mentioned with a smile, though his mind was turned towards the Queen again as The King spoke to her, she simply frowned deeply at the both of them. Her face heating up in anger at how Greyson treated her, watching as they walked off together, knowing she might just have been permanently replaced.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson had been going out to the hallway quick, partly unable to stand his wife anymore. They started off to a rocky start with a rushed marriage, then later the power struggle just added to tension between them. He slowed down seeing Emmet had followed him.out and once they were away from the queeen, the king was clearly much more at ease. He rubbed the ears of Parker and asked. "He seemed to be getting along with me quite well. To be honest even though i like animals, they usually dont really enjoy my attention. So Parker not running away is quite surprising." They made a few turns in the hallway before arriving at the chamber. The king nodded to the guards telling them to let the midwife and physician in before entering.
Emmett watched as the King enjoyed stroking the soft fur of his familiar and glanced up at him when he spoke,"I wouldn't have guessed."He responded with a small smile,"Parker isn't a usual animal, your highness. He's special in more ways than one, maybe that is why."The mage looked forwards again as they continued on and when they got to the chamber he began removing his outer robes as he stood at the foot of the bed awaiting orders. His pack on the floor beside the bed and his shed clothes as he folded his arms over his body nervously, looking away from the king as he did.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The king thought Emmet's just praising his pet because Parker's his cat, so he didn't pay much attention to how he said the cat wasn't usual. He put the cat down on the bed as he turned his attention to Emmet. Without the outer robe, the boy looked even curvier. He was thin, yes, evident from his arms and legs, but he was curvy as well. His hips were wide and it he wasn't mistaken, there's a slight bulge on his chest that would be typical to an adolescent girl, but definitely not a man. The king was feeling out of place all of a sudden and the awkwardness in the room was evident. He scratched his beard and asked, tentatively, "Err... perhaps... Hmmm. Get on the bed perhaps? And... " He wasn't sure if it would be too rude to directly ask him to spread his legs.
The cat jumped off of the bed to prance off, while Emmett crawled onto the bed on his hands and knees and revealed to the king what the big secret was between his legs,"I hope this suits you, my King."His voice was quiet and his entire body was flushed from his face to his shoulders, he had cleaned himself as well as he could, just hours before this meeting and the fact that he had made it this far had gotten him all shaken up. He was nervous and couldn't help shivering from how chilly the room was all of a sudden as he spread himself against the mattress, what had happened to him was a spell gone wrong and yet it was permanent , it had been an entire year already that he had to deal with the influx of new hormones and feelings. His old self was passed away and replaced by this shy, yet promiscuous young man...
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Seeing Emmet's slightly cat like behavior made the king smile again, the owner and the pet did have some striking resemblance. Though when he saw how Emmet presented himself like an animal eager to be bred, his breath was taken away by the mircaculous scene in front of him. A female organ appearing on a man's body, coexisting harmoniously. He moved forward, a knee on the bed as he approached Emmt closer, his warm and large hand placed on Emmet's thigh, feeling the tremble that reminded him of small animals, another interesting resemblance, as he looked closer at the secret flower hidden behind Emmet's balls and folds. With his thumbs on either side, he gently pressed down to separate the lips. His female organ's pinkish, and looked... innocent. As Garrett examined it, his breath brushed through the area causing another wave of tremble.
It had always been a known rumor that the King had a taking towards things of the unusual nature, and lucky for Emmet that rumor was true it seemed as Greyson simply reached out to touch him without pause,"Ah..."He took in a breath as he leaned forwards against the pillow with his bottom in the air, slick seeped out of him to cover the lips of his vagina and his bit his knuckle to quiet himself, everything was all so new to him with it between his thighs. "Don't you wish to wait for the nurses, my King?"He asked, still blushing as dark as a beet while his body shuddered beneath the other, larger man's touch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson hummed noncommitally as he see how nectar oozed out from Emmet's bottom. "You are so wet.... is that a sign of your fertility?" He smirked and teased, using his thumb to scooop up a little of the clear liquid. "I am starting ot find the presence of a nurse quite... redundant. Tell me Emmet, have you... are you...?" He didn't finish his question as he pushed in one calloused finger of his into Emmet's most private parts, pressing in and hummed his approval as the soft flesh bite down on him, clearly new to any form of intrusion. The slick he had helped with his finger's movement and he reached in carefully until he got in touch with some obstacle. A hymen.
Emmett shivered once again with a small shrug,"I'm not sure, your highness, but I do believe so."He said, though soon realized that he was simply teasing him as the finger stroked the wetness up so easily, he blushed harder. "If you think so, My King."He murmured quietly and shut his eyes for a long moment while the finger pushed deeper, he tightened instinctually around it. "No, I've not had another."His voice became high pitched as he tried to hide his pleasure more, he whimpered lightly and knew that his hymen would be a bit more painful to break than any woman. If the king could feel it still even when he was this aroused... He gasped and pressed his face down into the pillow with a breathy moan.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The light squirmimg, no matter how hard Emmet tried to hide it, was quite obvious and the king smiled at the adorable young man attempting to withhold from him how aroused he is. From Emmet's reaction, he found anew the pleasure and exctiement for sex. Before it had becomr a r, some task or duty he had to perform with his queen and the surrogates, who were usually scared and rigid young.girls. Emmet seemed aroused genuinely and it awoke some parts in the king. With his fingers glistening from Emmet's slick, hearing his hiss from him reaching in, he bend down anr as it mesmerized, tasted Emmet's magical part of his anatomy.
A gasp came from the young man's pink lips and he turned an unbelievable shade of red as he arched again, unable to keep himself from pressing his cunt against that warmth of the other man's mouth. "S-So sorry, your highness."He apologized quickly for his lack of control towards the situation, he was trying so hard to be polite towards the royalty. Emmet clutched a pillow to his chest and stomach where a pool of heat seemed to congregate, pressing the feather filled case tightly between his body and the bedsheets coyly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson was getting a mouthful of slick with how Emmet was pressing back, he tasted it carefully and found it quite pleasant on his tongue. He smiled and squeezed his thigh slightly. "Not at all, you are indeed quite.... delicious." He finally said, finding the word fitting. "So you are putting that pillow there so that it would be more convenient on our next step?" He asked with a smirk, as Emmet's bottom was raised a little higher and therefore at a better angle for penetration. He traced the trembling petals with a fresh bout of slick oozing out. "Prepare yourself... for I am barring the nurse now. They are quite redundant at this stage...." The king, who's still fully dressed, removed himself from the bed to announce to the guards that the physcian and the nurse were no longer required.