Closed Mimic (w/Bhdire)
The king was still in shock but seeing the Queen's strange look on him, he resumed his steps and sat down at his throne, parallel to his queen, and looked at Emmet with a piercing stare, almost want to see through his robe. He looked.... pregnant. Thoroughly so. The king had limited knowledge on the field, but he found his belly rather large for being 6 months. He fidgeted on his position as Emmet bowed, and as he finished, he shifted again, movjng forward, he was ready for some alone time with Emmet, to figure everything out. "You are....." he tried starting but found he had too many to say he didnt know how to start, especially with Flora here.
"Yes."Emmett nodded as he ran a hand over his middle slowly,"Pregnant."He said and smiled nervously, noticing the signs of recognition that crossed Greyson's face as he adjusted the cat beneath his arm,"I came to reintroduce myself... I know it has been a while, but I had to get my own affairs in order before revealing to you that I have been carrying your child, my king."He looked at the man with bright eyes, glancing down slightly and shifting again from foot to foot with a quiet sigh,"I'm sorry that it's impossible to know the gender, but I hear when someone carries low it means a boy."He looked between the royal couple slowly,"A big boy by the looks of it."He laughed softly and then shifted the cat so he held it in both hands now above his round middle.

Though the queen didn't seem amused as she scoffed,"Greyson, what in the hells is this woman talking about?"She looked outdone with him now,""I cannot believe you!"Her composure slipped as her eyes narrowed,"Have I not suffered enough because of you? You... You..."She turned red in the face,"You couldn't have done this."She looked to him, she had thought something like this would happen, but actually hearing it and having the woman not be one of the chosen surrogates... He must've actually felt something for the whore.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Quiet!" the king suddenly roared. He frowned hard and almost covered his ears hearing his queen's sharp and annoying voice. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Emmet.... You should have told me. I... I thought I had gone insane..." He said and made a decision. He turned around and faced Flora. "Flora, as you can see, Emmet here's carrying my child. This has been the outcome you have looked forward to right? Finally, a solution to the problem. I think you should be the least shocked. Please excuse us now, and perhaps you could give orders on decorating the nursery, for I believe it would be less than 3 months that we welcome a prince or princess between us. YOu always enjoy doing these celebratory gestures, don't you? Now is the perfect time for you to perform." He said rather cruelly. He took Emmet's hips and walked out of the hall. Bending down a little, he whispered to Emmet. "You, however, we have lots to talk about. Let's go somewhere private, I believe you got some explanations to many of my questions."
The queen jolted at the tone of Greyson's voice when he snapped at her, she pursed her lips as if about to say something in reply to him. Flora looked to the other woman and her eye twitched once at the orders she was given, wanting to say so much though knowing she would just embarrass herself further. The woman stood where she was for a long few minutes until she simply stormed off out of the foyer where they had stood arguing. Emmett had to waddle a bit faster than he normally would have to keep up with the King as he lead him away, lifting his dress as not to trip over it,"Of course, Greyson."He nodded, dropping the formalities when they were out of ear shot,"But, please, call me Emily when we are not alone, I worked hard to keep my cover."He tossed his bag over his shoulder so he wouldn't be dragging it along and allowed the cat to walk on it's own to follow them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"YOu surely did... I could hardly recognise you if I didn't take a good look at your face." The king said though he felt strangely warmed by how Emmet was calling him by his name. He slowed down a little seeing Emmet's difficulty in catching up. It wasn't a long way to his study room, but it wasn't too near either. He glanced at Emmet and commented. "That dress was awful. Where did you get it?" He said critically. "I would be ordering the tailor to get your measurements. You wouldn't be leaving again, wouldyou?" He added quickly, looking at Emmet anxiously, with a little unease.
The wizard got comfortable when the other man slowed his own pace, thankful for that as he listened to the king, glancing up slightly when he mentioned his dress,"Is it?"He blushed darkly and pushed the hood of the cloak off of his head,"I picked it out myself."He replied,"From a tailor in town."He looked down at himself and then back up,"Okay, that sounds good."He agreed and shook his head at the question of leaving,"No, I won't. It seems you're stuck with me."He smiled at him,"This is our child, I wouldn't leave you with so much responsibity, plus, if I could say, I don't like the idea of Queen Flora taking care of them."He rubbed his middle slowly with both hands, humming lightly,"Is that okay to think?"He asked, looking up at Greyson again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson was slightly embarrassed hearing Emmet had chosen the dress himself, though it fitted him ill. The greyish fabric looked bad on him and somehow the king wanted only teh best for Emmet---Emily. "I.. I didn't mean to criticize your taste. IT's just... the color doesn't appeal to me i guess." he released a sigh of relief hearing Emmet's promise on not leaving, and chuckled a little at Emmet's obvious hate on his queen. "Indeed, I would be taking care of our child myself if I had to. I would try my best to eliminate Flora's interference. But I have to admit, it would be a great relief if you are willing to stay.... I don't think i could handle raising a kid myself." He said as he turned yet another corner down another long corridor. He saw Emmet supporting his back with his hand now, the long walking seemed to be tiring him out.
Emmett shook his head simply and smiled,"It's bad, I know."He said took the King's hand from around his waist to kiss the fingers as he waddled beside him down the hall,"I'm lacking a real woman's taste, I'm afraid."The younger man listened to him speak, he had missed him just as much as the other missed him, that was true,"I wish I could be your Queen."He said,"So our children would be legitimate and I wouldn't have to hide as much."He looked back at the cat, Peter as he trotted along beside them, he sighed heavily,"Where are we going?"He asked after a moment, exahusted already from all the walking, his feet were blistered already from the walk to the castle through the town.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson was a little surprised by how bluntly Emmet stated his intention. He certainly felt something different for the young man, but he doubted if that was sufficient to be called "love". He stayed silent, unable to form any response to Emmet. As emmet walked with increasing difficulty, he looked around to ensure they were alone and went on to lift Emmet up. "Just down tot he end of this corridor, that's my study room where we would be alone. Did you hurt your feet?" He asked as he moved on, taking large strides as he no longer had to slow down for Emmet.
Emmett knew it was all completely infatuation, though he also knew that infatuation was the start of any long term affair, he gasped when he was lifted up suddenly. He felt a kick from the baby at the weightlessness and his hands moved to the space of his belly where he felt the push,"I don't think they liked that very much."He smiled lightly and shifted himself carefully in the other man's arms so he was comfortable, his feet stung though he tried to ignore it. "Just a bit."He replied,"I walked here from the hills, caught a few rides from nice people, but most of the time I was on my feet."He sighed and laid his head against his shoulder while moving his hand from his middle to wrap around Greyson's front, playing with a tuft of his hair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson said incredulously. "They dont like it?! Too bad, coz i would be doing that again." He smirked feeling much more lighthearted than he had felt in a long while. He tilted his head a little to nudge against Emmet's head. He didnt notice it himself on how close he felt towards the young man. "You have walked all the way here? How long has it taken? Why would you be in the hills in the first place.... had I known, you wouldnt need to walk here yourself.... especially when you are in this... condition." He said eyeing the impressive belly, and then.down to his feet dangling at the side, frowning hard when he saw how.ruined the shoes were already. If he hadnt been mistaken, there had been pinkish tints that could be blood.
Emmett turned a light shade of pink at what the King told him, nudging him back beneath his chin as he tucked himself there,"I did."He replied, then thought about the next question, how he could answer it without it being to bad of a reply, but he knew the reaction would be the same,"A weeks travel from my old village."He shrugged at what else he said and shook his head,"I'm not sick."He replied simply, he filled out the size of his dress and as it rode up while he was carried he felt his ankles become exposed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Your feet.....you arent sick, that's true, but you are carrying so heavy a cargo... and look at your feet..." they finally reached their destination. Greyson put Emmet down on the couch first before sitting.down beside him, gently taking his legs up to remove his "shoes" that were so broken they could barely hold together. Holdimg his slightly swollen ankle, Greyson removed his shoes with as much care as he could, not.wanting to hurt Emmet further had he really been injured like he guessed.
"They're not that heavy."He said with a pout, looking downward when Greyson settled himself with his feet resting in his lap, a grimace crossed his face as his ragged shoes were tugged off his feet. Not being able to help the whimper that escaped him, turning his face away and hissing lightly through his teeth,"Nh... God, that feels bad... Is it that bad?"He asked quickly, his eyes shut tightly and refusing to look down at his feet, knowing that there was blisters and swelling and bleeding where the leather of the shoe wore away his flesh.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's either they are heavy or you have indeed walked too far a distance. Or both." Greyson said as he frowned hard looking at Emmet's feets that's in such a bad shape he couldnt comprehend how he still managed to walk in those for any steps. The scratches on his ankle, the bruising on his big toe and the blisters were all painful looking. "You better stay away from them. Stay here." He removed hinself from under Emmet to find the soothing balm he stored in tthe room for his own use when he returned from hunts, his face dark with dismay seeing.how Emmet tortured himself.
Emmett shrugged his shoulders some, biting down on his lower lip and tilting his head back with a sigh,"Stay away from shoes?"He laughed softly, lifting himself up slightly to allow Greyson opportunity to go get whatever he was thinking to get, his eyes closed as he laid back again more,"I don't think it's possible to stay away from shoes."He replied,"Not that I'll be going anywhere... You want me to walk around the castle barefoot and pregnant?"He asked with a soft smile, turning his head to rest against the armrest and almost falling asleep to how comfortable he was, his exhaustion sank in after walking so far and being so pregnant. "I don't think your son or daughter would approve."He complained playfully.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson broke a big smile at the "barefoot and pregnant", something quite rare for him. "That actually sounds remarkably nice. Barefoot and pregnant. Although I meant to be staying away from getting on your feet until these wounds heal, I wouldn't mind keeping you here. I would to ask for the softest carpets to be laid all over the room so you wouldn't have to worry about shoes." He said as he applied the balm with a familiarity that resmebled an experienced doctor. He had treated his own wounds all the time, being a veteran warrior. In fact he had been more gentle with Emmet's wounds than his own.
Emmett saw the smile, as it was bright and handsome on the rugged king's face, he rose his brow only slightly at what he said in reply,"Does it?"The young man then understood what he meant, also reading into all that he wanted from this thing between them,"I would enjoy that, as long as you come visit me often throughout the day. If you didn't I think, me and the child would miss you."He was smiling as well now as he reached out to run his fingers through Greyson's hair, grimacing only slightly when the healing balm was smeared onto his exposed flesh though relaxing again easily, pulling his skirts up to his mid calf,"You've done this before? I would think that you were a healer in another life from how good you are at this."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson had to swallow somewhat difficulty hearing Emmet talked like they were any normal couple. He ducked from the question, not quite ready to get to those fields after the first rush of excitement seeing Emmet back died down a little. He cleared his throat as Emmet showed more of his feet, the temptation to look upwards between his legs was big. He shrugged and said, focusing once again on the wounds he was tending. "Yes I have done this... mostly on myself, sometimes on my fellow men. THere had been a period when we were seriosuly scarce in resources, and that included human resources like physicians. To this date, the majority of doctors were people brought along by Flora as part of her dowry. Before that, we had to fix those ourselves. Remember not to get wet on those parts or they could get infected." He said putting away the balm to bandage up Emme'ts feet.
Emmett listened to the King as he spoke, finishing tending to his wounds, he sighed and laid back once again, the tension in his body releasing. Leaving him calm on the couch, hands coming to cradle his stomach while his bandaged feet laid in King Greyson's lap. "Thank you, Greyson."he told him softly,"Thank you."his hands ran over his middle, stroking it slowly and exhaling as he turned his face into the pillow on the old couch. He wanted to sleep now, he was tired and in some sort of pain, he was done talking too.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS