Closed Mimic (w/Bhdire)
The king could see the tired look of Emmet and thought he looked quite cute curled up on himself while his belly prevented him from snuggling too close to himself. He stayed quiet until he heard Emmet's breathing evened out, adn then proceeded to lift the young boy up from the coach. Emmet stirred and he shushed him. "Shh... Don't worry, just bringing you to a proper bed. Just sleep." He said pressing his messy head onto his chest and walked steadily to his own chamber. He knew the news would spread soon taht he had brought a pregnant lady back to his own private chambers, but right that moment he decided to just let it be. This person is beraing him his child and he wanted to at least let others recognise how importnat he was to him.
As Emmett was carried, he smiled softly, he knew that he would have to play this carefully but soon enough the King would be wrapped around his little finger. He let his grasp linger on the other, older man's shirt for a long moment, then released him slowly with a yawn. Peter, the cat, had followed them of course and jumped onto the bed with his master, curling around his stomach and chest to be hugged in the human's warm hands. The pregnant stomach he had was obvious now that he was turned onto his side again, and it moved with each soft breath he took.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The king sat down beside Emmet as he slept. He looked at his calloused hands and wasn't sure what he had been thinking. He just revelled int he feeling of holding the seemingly young man, who was filled with vibrant new life, and for the first time in many years, felt like there was hope in his dull, boring life. He looked at the cat curling up just above Emmet's belly, and patted the feline on his back, smoothing his fur so much the cat purred even in his sleep. He kept gazing at the belly, the cute little bump pushing the baggy grey dress out, it's enticing and alluring, the King was mesmerized and wtihout noticing, he was already extending a shaky palm out, wanting to touch it.
Emmett felt the other man sink into the space beside him, the bed was so soft and he thought he could sink into a deeper sleep if he kept his eyes shut. Though when his stomach was touched, his eyes opened and he looked at the king quietly, smiling softly and sighing,"Go ahead. I'm sure your child would like that."he told him softly, his eyes drifting closed again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
What emmet had said startled rhe king, and he quickly wkthdrew his hand. He was again getting more attached to Emmett than he felt comfortable with, and quickly he hid all his emotions back into his shell and forcefully removed himself. He looked longingly at the belly and then clecnhed his fists tight, squeezed his eyes shut. He was married, he reminded himself, this could all be a moment of confusion. He sighed and bitterly pulled rhe blanket over Emmet and patted his back. "I would be back, sleep now." He then ruffled the cat and forced himsf to leave the chambers without looking back.
The warlock felt slightly hurt when the hand came away from his stomach, his own hand moved to press against the fabric of the grey dress and he watched the King's reaction. "I'm sorry."he said as he stood up to leave the room, pressing his lips together and watching as the blanket was pulled up over him silently. He watched him go and he was alone with his cat once again as he laid there, sighing and shaking his head,"Poor fool."he said softly and watched as his cat purred and slept, luring himself into a light sleep after only a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's in the evening that the king rrturned, while Emmet was still sleeping. He sat down and gazed at his peaceful face in gis sleep. The "boy" was sleeping curled up, he heard it was a gesture hintint insecurity and wondered if he had reacted right before. He no longer know how to treat Emmet as he found his heart gradually got lost to him. Greyson felt safe enough now, and he shakily touched Emmet's belly - through the blanket - as a single tear rolled down his face, getting emotuonal from feeling his own offspring. Perhsps only Peter the cat noticed this small ezchange,as Greyson was quick in recollecting his emotions, once again disappearing behind his own armor.
((Did you want to skip some? Amy scenes we should think about doing?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Would you be too fed up if i say i want to act out a little longer on how Emmet wanted to seduce Greyson and steal his heart? Of course making full use of his belly... even showing it off cockily in front of the queen? ;)))
((Nope. Always up for ideas. We could do that. How about I skip to when the tailor comes?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Yea sure, it would be interesting. Probably teh king would blush being surrounded by females when they just assumed they needed female clothings for Emmet... emily?)
((Sure. We'll start before the tailor and her assistants come to see him.))

The fabrics were sent ahead of the tailor in bundles, it was always at least a full day travel to the castle, even if it was in the center of the entire town. The woman just seemed to plan ahead as her things arrived before she did, piles of fine and expensive fabric were piled into his room and an abundance of mirrors had been brought in as well.

Emmett, the young, lower class stranger to the castle had seemed to make himself at home for the few days he had been there. Though the day the tailors things arrived, he seemed to grow nervous, though it didn't show much as he stayed in the wing he was put in. Not knowing how to make his way out to any other part of the castle, so he stayed roaming the hall and the bedroom he slept in almost like a ghost.

He had washed himself, it felt good after so long going without and he cleaned every part of himself this time, no more dirt left as grime on his skin. His olive toned skin was soft and his hair pulled back into a hair tie away from his face, though he still wore the same dress as he did before. Grey and dingy, it didn't seem like it even fit him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The king hadnt really gone to visit Emmet for days now. He had half escaped from the young man, using his.work as excuses for not visiting. He missed the man though, he missed seeing his serene face in his sleep and his cute belly. He missed how he felt relaxed beside him, for Emmet was always carefree. He collapsed back into his chair and pinched the bridge of his nose. He wanted to see him.

His secretary knocked on the door and told him the tailor had arrived. When the fabrics were delivered, he just dismissed them, asking them to take them up the wing where Emmet had been. Today, he thought this would be a good timing to vsiit. He was quite eager if he was telling thr truth, for Emmet deserved much better than that horrendous grey dress he had on. He got up and went up that wing with thoughtful steps, almost hesistant, as he found himself wondering how Emmet would look in much bettrr clothing.
It had been hours, standing and then sitting when his legs got tired or his back grew too sore, the women worked and didn't ask questions. Simply talking amongst themselves, he appreciated that, they didn't ask him why he didn't seem to hold the natural womanly form besides the large belly he had. Maids came also to feed him snacks or water so he wouldn't grow faint from all the movement, it wasn't until midday when he heard the King was on his way to the room again.

It had been so long since he saw him and he looked at the door every few moments, he had gotten so many dresses done and they were just piling up the more he just let them tailor on his form. Of course they were all maternity dresses, though he didn't mind. He meant to keep the time he wouldn't be pregnant short.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Oh somehow i quite like that last sentence ;) sweet!)

The king stopped the servant who wanted to announcr his arrival and just stepped in, not meaning to diseupt with everyone's work with all the bows and formalities. He was startled though when he stepprd through the door and came face to face with a roomful of women. He wssnt expecting this and had he known, he wouldnt jjst come barging in. The king had assumed the tailoring session would be perfotmed by the gentlemen like he was used to, and being housed with ladies made him fidget and squirm on his insides.

The room went silent at his unannounced arrival and all, except Emmet, was trying to curtsey and greeet the king. "Just get on with your jobs... I am just, passinv by, yea. Passing by." The king blushed and cleared his throat.
The cross dressing man looked up to the door as it opened finally and he almost grinned at the sight of his King, watching as he dismissed their curtsies and placing a a hand on his waist as he watched. "Good afternoon, Grayson."he said, tipping his head only slightly and smoothing his dress, careful of the pins in it that the tailor kept to make alterations of the fabric. "I hope you've had a good week."he rose a brow slightly, then looked away, mildly hurt that he hadn't came to visit him, he was carrying his child for godsake. His first and only heir, he would think he would be important enough to visit.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The king.lookrd at emmet and there was mild amusement in his eyes. He had assumed he would say no to the ladies when they attempted to make him dresses, but it looked like he was wrong. If anything, the boy lookee very comfortable in a dress, even handling all the pins quite well. He noticed how distant Emmet sounded, as compared with before, and he sort of understood the reason for that.

He glanced around and found this much too crowded for any conversations to take place. He waved away the tailors, and looked longingly at Emmet and his belly - eccentuated quite well by the dress - while waiting for the strangers to leave them alone. He cleared his voice again when everybody left. "I, hmm, i did have a busy week. Very busy, i assure you.... barely hav time to sleep." He blushed knowing he had overdone on the explanation. "H-how about you?" His gaze was fixated on his belly, partly also because he didnt know how to deal with the hurt he could feel Emmet was feeling.
They had looked to each other for a while as the room cleared and he rose his other hand to push his bangs out of the way of his face and turned his head to the mirror at his side. One of them at least, it showed well how large his stomach was, he made a sound of annoyance almost,"Hmph..."his hand came then to his belly to hold it, his other holding his dress as he moved carefully down the steps of the tailors pedestal,"Barely had time to see us either... Actually, not at all."he rose a brow and looked away from the king as he moved across the room to the window, pushing it open and then turning to him,"Oh, now you care about how I have been? I believe you would have made time if you did actually care."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson's hand jerked when he heard the hmph, thinking it was because Emmet was feeling discomfort, but then stopped whne he showed he wasnt having any problem moving around. He sighed to himself and approached Emmet quietly, holding him.on his waist and hesitantly, held his belly as well from below. "I-i am sorry.... I was gonna come but... sorry." He had nothing else to say. "I did care....." but he failed to come up with anything to support his claim.
Emmett faced the window again with a soft frown, he felt the hands wrapping around him, supporting the swell of their child within his womb as he shook his head slightly. He knew the king was shy, he could see and hear it in everything he said and did, though it didn't make this better. "Then show me you care. Don't just sit me in a room all day and expect me to behave myself."he said, turning around again to face the older man, looking up at him and lifting his hands to hold his rough face,"You told me you'd support me, you'd support our child, but you aren't showing me any of that."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS