Closed Mimic (w/Bhdire)
Greyson sighed and leaned his face into Emmet's palm, burying himself into his small hands. "I.... i dont knwo what to do. I, i couldnt control myself... i..." he ddint know how to phrase his panic. He was afraid he would get lose in this too much, he didnt know what to do when he found himself falling in.love with Emmet. He could.only deny himself from Emmet, so that he could continue lying to himself, so that he didnt need to face this. He sighed and nodded. "I would support you... i shouldnt be so selfish. This is not about me alone anymore. Yes, this is something that concerned both me and you, and also our baby." He finally made tbe decision. Looking at Emmet, he was finding himsef unable to say no to whatever he said.
Emmett rubbed his thumbs along the man's beard and leaned in so their noses touched and he tilted his head some, their eyes met for a long moment. He allowed himself to let his magic spread along to the other man, filling him as he did months before but not as completely, he still held some magic in him from before. From the first time they slept together and he smiled softly, he had clung to that little part of him. He lowered himself from his toes to a normal stance again, nodding as he ran his hands down and stroked his shoulders and neck,"Thank you for realizing that."he said softly and leaned in to hug him around his chest, burying his face there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson could feel something refrshing rush through his whole body. It's like magic.... the forbidden word crossed his mind. He could feel life coming back into him, his stuff shoulder and his distinguishing hope for life, the once dark and empty parts now filled with life and hope. He held Emmet close, hugging him tight in return but didnt care to aak about this feeling. Something's best left unasked, this moment was too good for words. He rubbed Emmet's back, pressed small kisses on his forehead and eventually, dropped a hand to the cute belly that he swore had grown at least a few inches dueing this week. He sighed in relief, and with that breath he released a lot of his tensions and worries. Even his look was less tired.

They just held each other for some more time before Greyson smiled and lifted Emmet up. "I am sorry for not being here before... how's your feet? All healed I presume?" He sat down putting Emmet on his lap, enjoying the warmth of the smaller man.
"It's okay. I understand you're busy, but do try to do better." Emmett said softly to him, wrapping his arms around his neck and holding onto him,"They're okay. A bit rough, but I'm sure that'll change."he squeezed and kissed his lips softly, before leaning back on his lap for a moment,"What has gotten you so busy? The Queen?"he asked softly, hoping it didn't strike a cord with him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"The Queen... is the queen. She had been using her power to reject a reform I was going to push for... which isnt something that's really surprising. I have learnt i needed to compromise, but then this time it's a bit too much rvrn by her standard...." he said shairng with Emmet the difficulty he had been facing. It's hardwork trying to work with someone who would say no to anything you propose. To make it worse, now the queen was saying no even to neutral topics. Some of it might stem from the king's deciison to take in Emmet despite her protest. Anyhow, Emmet didnt need to know these details and Greyson was happy having a pair of ears for him. He lifted Emmet's little feet up, careful of the pins, and examined their condition bedore nodding and lower them back down.
"Why do you even deal with her? She seems...filled with hate."he said to him, still pushing at that unidentifiable boundary between what he could talk to the King about and what he couldn't. As he sighed quietly and nuzzled his chest, wrapping his arms around him again,"How do you think she'll be to a child if she's this hateful toward her own husband?"he asked him further and ran his hands down his back and around to rest his hands on his chest, then looking down as he watched his King lift his feet. His ankles were swollen but he said nothing about pain as he sighed,"It just makes me uncomfortable to think she'll have a hand in raising the babe."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's complicated...." the king fell silent hearing how Emmet commented on the queen. "She had very close relationship with businessmen in the kingdom... her country also held great power over ours..." he said sharing much too detailed than he intrnred to. He also held Emmet as the smaller man snuggled close to him. He hadnt been tbat close to another person for a long time now. He fell silent imagining how Flora would deal with any child, and he couldnt help with the shudder that rose up from deep within his heart. He couldnt bear 5o think his child would also live under the torment of the queen as well. "I.wouldnt let her lay a finger on our baby...." he said but knew how empty his promise was. He instead focused on rubbing Emmet's feet to relief the swell.
"Is it?"he rose his face from his chest to look at him,"Did you love her when you married?"he asked him further,"Or was it completely for the kingdoms sakes?"his hands rubbed over his back and he nuzzled him again, kissing his jaw and neck softly, smiling softly,"I'm so glad that you love them as much as I do already."he said softly and didn't know that the threat was empty himself as he trusted the King wholeheartedly. The man turned to let him have a better grip on his hands, humming and sitting back some more as he did so,"Will you...rub my belly too?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i did love her...." The king confessed and took a deep breath, relaxing his features. "Though you are asking too much questions. We shoudln't dwell on Flora that much... I woudl rather spend the time talking with you." He enjoyed the little kisses Emmet was placing on him, and hugged the soft body of the man tighter. His eyes widened being offered to rub his belly, and just caressed the globe through the fabric. "If you want to... though I believe now isn't the greatest time? The tailors are still waiting... but then, tonight... perhaps...." He said covering the whole lower part of teh belly with his palm, liking how the cute bump felt.
He smiled shyly when he mentioned he was asking too many questions, shrugging lightly,"Sorry, your majesty."he said playfully and sat back more so he could meet eyes with him, tilting his head some what,"I'm not much to talk about."he told him,"The very opposite actually."

Another, brighter smile came onto his face and he looked down at the hand that held his wide belly,"Yes. After I receive my dresses and we have dinner. Tonight you may pamper the mother of your child."he leaned up to kiss his lips this time softly, then rested his head on his shoulder before climbing down from his lap carefully, lifting the skirts of his dress.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Greyson smiled at the use of rhe formal way of addressing. He knew Emmet's teasing him now. He liked also how this little guy was talking with a sense of pride, making him look even more adorable. "You just dont want to talk to me about yourseld yet... we would change that."

The king smiled and let go of Emmet, holding his dress up for him when his other hand was still holding his belly. He liked to feel the belly just crowding his hand. "How do you know I am goingto pamper you? I thought i just agreed to rub your belly?" He quirked his brow though in no way wasnt he going to pamper. He's gonna spoil Emmet through and through. He smiled and held Emmet's waist, making sure he wouldnt hurt himself walking back up that platform with the pins, and then asked rhe tailors back in again.
Emmett shrugged lightly and tilted his head,"Maybe so."he murmured and smiled softly as he glanced to the other man again while he held his stomach,"I just do."he said softly to him,"We know each other like no other."he said,"Our baby is a culmination of that knowlage and infatuation."he looked down at him as he stood before his platform, putting his hands on his hip for a moment while his free hand ran through the others hair. Then stroked his cheek before leaning down to kiss him again, slow and deep, then pulling away,"I'll see you at dinner, if I'm invited this time."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What, I was expecting to see the tailors fuss over you." He smiled, then sneezed a few times. The tailors, knowing their king had arrived, redoubled their effort in drenching themselves in perfume and powder, and the king obviously wasn't a fan of it. His nose had protested enough. He looked at the crowd of women and felt extremely awkward. Greyson would prefer hanging around stinky men than a group of ladies with their high-pitched voices, which always reminded of Flora. "Sorry, I have changed my mind... let's see if I could get a little bit more done in the office so I could join you straight after dinner." He said apologetically, almost sorry for leaving Emmet with this group. Emmet looked like he was maanging well though, and he just swiftly slipped out of the room. He, however, lingered his gaze a little longer on a turquoise colored fabric, thinking it would accompany well with Emmet's eyes.
"Oh? They still are, believe me."he says, looking to the women who piled into the room and he rubbed his belly slowly as the child inside shifted. Leaning back and pressing his fist into his back as he stood again, his eyes closing for a moment while he did. Then looking to the other man as he nodded,"Okay. I'll see you then, your highness."he was smiling though, watching as he left and flinching as one of the women pricked him with a needle.

Nothing as interesting happened after that though, he stood there for a few more hours after, his dresses were hemmed and finished. He was happy and hungry for the dinner he could smell as he came out of the room finally after all was done. Dress long and a deep blue color, he had made sure to brush his hair and have them tighten his corset more to have his chest more abundant in size. Heading down to the dining area to the table where he looked over it for a seat allotted him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(LOL indeed the other day i was looking into corsets for pregnant women back in Victorian times... it's incredibly how they managed to fit them LOL)

Greyson had arrived just moments before, and was quite relieved when Flora wasn't there yet. He stood up seeing Emmet arriving, and smiled seeing the newly done dress on him. His hair had grown out a little and framed his face quite nicely. He took his hand and led him to sit near him, as far away from the Queen's seat as possible. He kissed the back of his hand and praised him. "You look quite lovely in that color... complemented well with your skin." He smiled, not able to look away from Emmet.

He showed his care sitting Emmet, holding his back as he sat down, just when the Queen entered the hall. Greyson frowned, and then pressed even closer to caress Emmet's belly. "Is the chair too close? Would you want more room for the little one?" at this angle, he had a clear view of Emmet's cleavage and he couldn't help but linger his gaze on it for a little longer than appropriate.
((Yeah. It's pretty strange.))

"Thank you, your highness."he murmured and lifted his skirts to curtsy,"I had no say in the matter though. The tailors all picked out my fabric for me, not the other way around, he smiled softly and sank slowly into the chair that was given to him. His stomach sticking out a bit more as he leaned back to sit, resting his hand on his middle as he sat,"It's alright."he said to him and looked down to the floor where his cat sat within the skirts of his dress.

Not noticing his lovers eyes on him still as he then looked to the Queen, flashing a respectful smile,"Good evening, your majesty."he bowed his head some, then looked to the servants who came with the first course.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The queen would have picked on Emmet's lack of proper breeding, asking him to stand up to curtsy to her properly, but how much care her husband put into ensuring Emmet's comfort was too enraging. She snorted and hid her ugly jealousy, opting to just ignore the two, as she walked stiffly to her own seat. She would not pay any attention to the pair, her hsuband had not been her "husband" for a long time now anyway. Yet, she still found herself unable to control her urges of glancing at how disgustingly close the pair was, scrutinizing every gesture they took.

The King settled himself as well as he watied for teh servants to serve. He found himself still glancing curiously at the cleavage and the pronounced different figure Emmet was showign now. He leaned forward and, when all servants were out of their way, asked Emmet. "So... what did you do to, make... err... this?" He said, gesturing to his own chest.
Emmet giggled softly and turned his face away as his cheeks grew dark with blush, biting his lip lightly and then looking at him again as he responded in a just as quiet voice,"Usually when one becomes pregnant, my king, one develops such additions."he replied politely,"Rest assured, they're filled with sustenance for our- The child."he looked down at his plate and lifted up the wrong utensil to try and eat his food with, being a commoner he wasn't sure of which fork to use to eat salad with.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I should be grateful for 'our' child then." The king.noticed the pause and exaggerated his choice of word as well. He felt uncomfortable lessening the small man's role in the baby's life. "For he or she had been the reason for such a beautiful part od you... certainly it's some eyecandy." He smiled with a twinkle in his eyes.

The queen, even sitting at the other end of thr long table, noticed it as well. She snorted at the little tete-a-tete of the two and, with exaggeration, took the correct fork and lifted it up with her pinky raised up. The king glanced at the woman when the snort came, and frowned when he saw what the queen was trying to do. Instead of correcting Emmet, the king smiled and took the same fork that Emmet had used to get to his salad. He wouldnt even glance at Flora a second time. "Do you like this salad? Want to add a little more vinegar to freshen up the taste?"
Emmett didn't want to get between the King and Queen, though sadly he thought it was too late to be aware of that, he sighed,"Thank you, your highness." He blushed lightly an looked down to his plate again as he ate more of the salad, humming softly and ignoring the Queen as well. Which made her even more annoyed to no avail,"I'm alright. Ready for the main course though." He added, looking at the King with a smile, mixing up his bowl of greens more and taking one more bite.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS