Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
The shifting transferred to little tremors that reached Jamie's hand as well, and he secretly let out half a breath. At least their baby was still good. He fell silent then at the question that followed. He bit his lips and continued to massage the lower back of the captain and eventually squeezed a muffled hum that somewhat answered Morrison' question. He rubbed along Morrison's spine and went down to where the pelvis was. He was furious with Kim, yes, but he also knew how the captain treated his lieutenant and partner in war, so he kept his mouth shut from adding anymore personal comments on her and her action.
With that, the ride to earth was silent, Morrison said not much else after those two questions and he shut his eyes again after a few moments of staring off into space. He sank into another deep sleep and he groaned softly in his sleep, his stomach was rumbling and he tossed and turned as much as he could with such a big belly. Before he was up again, his eyes opened and hands grasping at his large belly,"Jay?"he called weakly, grunting and pressing his lips together,"Jamie?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Once he was sure Morrison fell asleep, Jamie stopped with his rubbing so as not to wake him up again. He was just sitting next to Morrison, still on the floor, resting his head on his palm looking out into the Earth that was slowly coming to view. He heard MOrrison's quiet calling and quickly got to his feet. "Mori? I am here." He said gently and got back to his mate. "What is it?" He was still calm until he saw how the omega was clutching his oversized belly. "Mori? What's wrong?" He said quickly grabbing his diagnositc machine again.
The man looked at the other and reached up to him as he pushed himself up slightly,"Nothing-"he said and reached for his hand to help him get up, waving it some what for urgency,"Nothing's wrong."he was red in the face, grimacing as his stomach trembled again, bubbling beneath his other hand,"Jay, please, just help me up."he said and moved carefully to move onto his feet, he wouldn't say it but he needed the bathroom, urgently.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was still confused, but customarily went on to help heave Morrison up. He had gottne quite used to this routine, Morrison's belly had gone too large and stretched his muscle too much for them to retain the strength required to get himself up. He caught his hand waving in teh air and when he grimaced, he heaved him up with just the right amount of pull - he had perfected this skill from lots of practice. Morrison got onto his feet just like he wished, but with both his hands gripped by Jamie, he didn't have the spare hand to hold his babbling belly and the entire weight of their daughter crashed into his bladder as he stood up.
Morrison groaned out as he was lifted up and he tilted his head back as he made it up to his feet and grunted as the weight of their daughter came pushing down on his overfilled bladder. He moaned this time and looked down as he let go of Jamie quickly and waddled off to the bathroom, though in the back of his mind he knew it was too late. As he struggled to push down his tied sweats and tug his cock out from his underwear beneath his belly, there was a wet stain already on the front of his pants. "Fuck- Fuck- Fuck-"he grimaced and quickly moved to sink down onto the toilet, pushing his cock into the rim of the toilet and finishing his already half empty bladder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie looked at Morrison, lost, when he was fought off and Morrison struggled to get to the back, then it dawned on him Morrison needed to get to the bathroom. He had never witnessed it, despite it being a huge struggle for him to get back up, and he guessed it was because he needed didn't want the young nurse to see him needing to sit down to relief himself. He knew from his studies that all omega would need to sit down for that once their belly got into the way, but he could understand why Morriosn still didn't find it comfortable enough for him to see.

He waited and paced outside the bathroom, only hear curses from Morrison and he was getting a little worried. He chewed his lips, his mind wandeinrg off to the worst when it became all quiet again. what if he fainted? What if the virus didn't go away and was working agianst his body... what if...
Morrison sat there for a long moment, he sighed heavily and shut his eyes as he held his cock down beneath the rim of the toilet, his cheeks were a dark red and he felt annoyed. Mostly at himself and just a quarter bit upset at Jamie for talking so long in helping him up, now he had pissed himself, he sighed heavily. "Goddamn-"he muttered to himself and looked down at his belly with another heavy exhale,"Jay... I need a change of underwear and pants."he said, kicking off his bottoms.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"oh sure.... OH" Jamie wanted to bit his own tonuge off as the realization hit him. He blushed as well and quickly went over to their personal belongings. Somehow his mind wandered off to off-limit stuff. He started imagining morrison on the toilet, his vast belly naked from waist down and his strong legs visible under teh belly... his nose felt itchy and he wiped it, afriad he might have a nosebleed from how hot the image was, and then quickly shook his head to remove the image. He came back with fresh clothes and knocked on the door. "Mori? Can I come in?" He asked timidly, not entirely sure if Morrison would let him in or not.
He would have said more than that but he was too embarrassed, his tounge felt limp within his mouth and he swallowed as he waited there on the toilet. Even as he had just relieved himself, he still felt sick to his stomach and his stomach still bubbled as if he ate something spoiled,"Yeah. Hurry."he said and his hand rested on top of his belly, grimacing lightly and breathing slowly, he frowned when he thought about earlier. He didn't understand why Kim would try and inject either one of them with something. He waited for the other to open the door and looked at him,"My stomach hurts."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What? Describe it.... what kind of hurt. Is it painful at some particular point? A side? Or the whole belly? Is it continuous or in waves?" Jamie was nervous and came forward in a few large strides. He put the clothings on the side and started pressing around his belly, feeling the movement and detect for any contractions. He looked at Morrison with a serious look. "I need my tools to make a more accurate diagnosis. Can you stand up?" He said looking down and quickly helped Morrison remove the wet pants and fit the clean ones back on, putting his swollen feet into the trunks and got ready to pull him up from the seat.
"I mean... It doesn't really hurt... It's just really...uncomfortable."he said and looked to the clothes before looking up at Jamie with a sigh, sitting back more and pushing his hips and belly forward into his hands. "Like food poisoning."he pressed his lips together and shook her head some more,"No... I don't trust myself to stand."he said and his hands came to his stomach to rub it slowly, lifting his foot and pushing it through the pants leg with a soft groan.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Look food poisoning.... do you feel nauseous? Or it's just cramps? Have you been going? diahrrea?" Jamie said thoughtfully, keeping his face straight. He pressed further up to feel around the stomach. it was slightly bloated and consdiering they didn't have much to eat, it's not normal but not reason enough to cause alarm either. "Are you feeling weak? Dizzy?" He said referring to how Morrison didn't feel like standing. Jamie pressed his hand on Morrison''s forehead, then tested his temperature pressing his own forehead to MOrrison's, making them just inches away from each other.

Jamie blushed when it occured to him how close they were, and stuttered as he removed himself. "I-i w-was testing y-your temperature. It ap-peared to be fine. I-i would go grab m-my machine." He said that and rushed out.
"No cramps."he shook his head simply and huffed as he shifted on the toilet again, his hand pressed into his stomach when he mentioned 'going'. Frowning some and shaking his head,"Can't."he said simply and took in a breath, his brows furrowed and he simply looked down again,"Y'know... Don't worry about it. I'll be fine."he changed his mind suddenly and tilted his head back as he took in a deep breath, rubbing his stomach. Making sure he wouldn't pop,"I'm okay... Just gonna stay here for a minute."

Their foreheads touched and he smiled only briefly, shaking his head and leaning up for a small kiss, though he left before he could. The older man sighed and sat back again, spreading his legs more and rubbing his low belly as it rested on the seat beneath him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was lamenting in his herat for missing the opportunity to kiss with Morrison. He always like to do that, whereas the captain wasn't always welcoming such affectionate gestures. He would strive to change that, now that they had less to worry about being spotted in public and all. "I would have them give you a thorough checkup after we landed... even if it's just a stomach thing, it would need more care and treatment with your situation." Jamie said as his blush receded slightly. He sat down between his legs and looked up at the mountain of belly, and rested his head on one knee of Morrison, his hand idly stroking his calf.

Jamie waited for awhile before standing up. "now we should get out of here... wouldn't be too good to keep you strandedlike this. You know this would put too much pressure on your anus and...." He smirked guessing Morrison would get his meaning.
Morrison nodded at what he said,"I'm okay with any thing. As long as we get to unpack today and you get some sleep before you pass out."he thought about complaining that strangers were going to be taking care of him and their baby, though was just a bit too lazy as he laid back some more on the toilet. Grunting lightly and holding his stomach as it tightened some what, groaning softly and shifting his hips, though slowing his shifting as he felt his partners head on his thigh.

He wanted to tell him to leave him alone, though it felt good to have someone rubbing even a less stretched part of his body. Frowning as Jaime said that to him and sighing as he nodded,"Okay."he said, he may need to go in a few hours but nothing was happening at the moment so he reached for his hands. "Help me up then."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Apparently Morrison was still feeling.some.discomfort on his belly and Jamie.noted that down seeing his rub and.slight moans, reminding himself to tell the personnel who.would take over once they arrived. He didnt paeituclarly like placing his mate in someone else's care, but he knew he.probably needed sleep. Lots of it. While the people.in the facilities would have a more well-rounded treatment for Morrison.

Jamie got to his feet and caught Morrison's outstretched arms to pull him.up. when he got up, the momentum was a bit too much and his belly just bumped into the smaller alpha, and Jamie.chuckled at the sensation. "Sorry, daddy ddinr hurt you, did i?" He said bending down to rub the belly and asked their daughter.
Morrison jiggled dramatically when Jamie bumped into him and he laughed softly himself, sighing and looking down as his belly shifted some what. He panted softly and smiled as he arched his back some more, pressing his hand to his back and moving to waddle heavily out of the small bathroom. To the cockpit of the ship,"I'm ready to get out of this place."he sighed, watching as the Earth came closer. The atmosphere of trash around the earth had lightened up since the last time he had been there, that was hopeful.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie followed Morrison out. He always liked seeing Morrison appearing to be so "pregnant", doing all th3 things that pregnant people should be doing. Call him selfish but he almost hated it when Morrison tried to walk with a stiff back in his insanely tight unifrom back in the ship, trying to upkeep his image and authroity. He stood next to Morrison gazing at the earth with the greyish atmosphere but with a patch of clear air finally appearing at certain parts. He laid his head gently on Morrison's shoulder and nodded. "We are majing a landing soon.... our daughter would be born on the same soil as us. Would you want to visit your hometown when things have settled? Maybe, visit your.... hmm.... mate?"
Morrison sighed, thinking about labor and birth still made him sick to his stomach,"Yeah." Was all he said, like it was a privilege to be born on the hell hole all of, or most of the human race called home. He frowned as Jamie tried to relate to him, to reach that deep, dark pit within him and drag some memory out. "No. Not really."he replied,"I don't even really want to stay here for the amount of time it takes to have her."he said truthfully,"I hate Earth."he grit his teeth at what he said, looking at him,"What makes you think I want to see his grave? Why would you ask me that?" It was obvious that either Morrison was grumpy or Jamie had struck the wrong cord with him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,027 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,822 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,889 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,188 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,649 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,790 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,006 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,711 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,639 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,527 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM