Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Jamie.noticed the captain's dilemma and hurried over to bring it up for him. "Just underwear should be fine? That robe looked way mroe comfortable than your othr clothes." Indeed tbeir clothing had all been stretching so tight on Morrison, even those tailored not a month ago would make it difficult for Morrison to breath. He couldnt make large movements or he could rip them apart - happened on 2 occassions already. It claimed tobe sttetchy, but apparently not stretchy enough for the pregnant omega.

Jamie selected the underwear and offered his shoulder for Morrison to hold, and together they marched towards the adjoining bathroom.
"Yeah, just underwear." He agreed, he watched as Jamie knelt down to look through their suitcases, his hands rested on his belly and he frowned lightly as he moved toward the window in a slow heavy waddle. "I want a shower, then I want to eat, and then take a very long nap." He watched the small city, leaning against the window frame, he didn't know why but he felt comfortable, was it the building making him feel this way? The omega looked to the alpha and held his shoulder as he followed him over to the bathroom, sheding his clothes when they were inside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie had always attempted to pamper Morrison, even though the older man was always relcutant - one of it was demonstrated through the repeated effort of Jamie in covering Morrison's belly with lotion - and the other's relcutant in letting him do so. The result was the applying of lotion had been inconsistent, and as a result, his belly was littered with a web of stretchmarks.

When the captain undressed, teh web of red marks appeared slowly. They were mainly located at the bottom fo the belly, where it's interlaced with scars from previous battles. Jamie flinched seeing those, feeling horrible for the omega while he stripped himself as well to get into the shower with his mate.
Morrison felt ugly, he was flabby and wide, his chest was puffy and his back arched with the bloat of his stomach,"Jay..." He started, looking to the younger male who was his alpha while he stood in the nude, he had caught a glance at himself in the mirror and seemed to become downtrodden by it. Frowning and watching as he turned on the shower,"I'm sick of being pregnant." He told him, his hands going to his belly briefly as he waddled into the shower carefully, not wanting to slip. He huffed and sank down onto the bench in the shower, closing his eyes and doing his best to imagine his body as his own again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie had witnessed first hand on the changes of Morrison's body. He had been so toned and muscular, and now, aside from the belly, he looked likr an agrd middleage man who had his share of indulgence. He looked tired, his manboobs sagged against his huge bump, his areola looking enormous and dark. To.sum up, he was not a pretty sight.

Jamie didnt care though. His captain had been so brave in enduring through this for their baby, he didnt know how to express his gratitude aside from giving him the best care he knew of. He pulled over the showerhead and tested the water before running it over Morrison's body. He rubbed him gently with his small hands, going in circles through his torso
The captain licked his lips, not getting anywhere with his imagination as he sank back into the cool metal wall and looked up at Jaime as his legs fell open in support of his large belly, he was a large male and he guessed that was why his belly was so overtly large. He watched as his mate came toward him to kneel and press his hands against his middle with soap, the shower was warm and steamy, his body relaxed slowly, he held the alpha's shoulder as he groaned at the shift of weight inside of him. Jamie could feel the baby's movement, she did a full somersault and he exhaled sharply,"Think she likes that." He said while the other rubbed his stomach, letting go of his arm then and sinking back again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's the first time Jamie had witnessed such large movement from the baby. He had had limited time spent with Morrison before. He actually saw the belly quivered and changed shape, almost like an alien was within when his daughter turned. He gazed stupidly, then giggled. "gosh.. I guess our baby inherited from you being so active and - big." he smiled, intending that to be good. His daughter wouldn't be some minions getting bullied anywhere - she did have a great "mother" herself, and that was sure enough genes that would get her through times, no matter easy or harsh.

Jamie continued with the bath, rubbing and glanced at Morrison shyly. He liked how his omega clutched his shoulder, but this angle allowed him to cover the whole of his belly, cleaning every inch of it. His chest hair entangled with the rubbing, and Jamie sort of find that interesting since he didn't have a lot of that himself.
"I swear, I'll kill you if you ended up fucking a litter into me and not telling." He muttered, shutting his eyes and sighing as his belly was stroked slowly with the soap and water, his own hands running through his partners long blonde hair. As he thought about it more, his instincts took over and he would just love to be full with a litter, his body ached to birth as many pups as he could now that finally his secondary gender had it's moment. He looked at his face and smiled as his body was explored.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Even if I dont tell , I am sure you would notice very soon." Jamie whined, giving him the best puppy eyes look he could muster before laughing. "Oh but Mori you looked so fantastic with child... i think you take it quite well. You even managed to master a ship for the majority of your pregnancy." He said not entirely joking. It had been rough but Morrison managed. "I havr a feeling... you are quite fertile as well." The alpha whispered close to Morrison like he was telling him a secret, and smiled so sweetly at him, with face flushed like he was saying the swestest thing in the world to the omega, and still was very proud of it.

Jamie moanrd into Morrison's washing of his hair. While he had finished with the omega's body, he sat down in front of Morrison to let him wash his hair easier, his head could easily rest on Morrison's belly just by leaning back.
He wouldn't know what to do with a litter of pups, he looked to the other when he whined and sighed as he shook his head,"You fiend." He smiled softly, shaking his head as he sank back with a sigh, blushing and pushing at Jamie playfully,"Shuddup." He met the others eyes and narrowed his eyes playfully in return,"Maybe I'll lend my body out then. Help some families in need?" He offered to him, adjusting himself when the alpha sat to work at his hair better and rinse it when he was done.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"what no!" the alpha pouted. "no, my mori is too precious to be lent." he said, adding quickly. "and you aren't going to share your amazing genes to some outsiders, i forbid it." he said crossly, pouting so hard, saying with his arms crossed in frotn of him. "you can only be mine. and carry our babies...... please?" he asked the last bit in a sort of timid way, opening his eyes and looking carefully at Morrison, afraid he might have crossed a boundary again, or if he had become too bossy for the general's liking.
The larger omega grinned as he gained that response, despite not wanting at all to do any of this, the fact that he was irreplaceable in his young alpha's eyes made his heart swell. Despite it being selfish, he tilted his head and ran his fingers through the others soapy hair further,"What if they really need it?" He asked him gently,"What if you had a mate who wasn't so fertile? Wouldn't you want them to have a chance to have a child?" He asked him curiously, watching as he turned to look at him and meeting his eyes with a crooked smile,"Possibly." He said gently, sighing as he sat back finally, allowing their bodies to be rinsed by the above shower head,"I'll think about it. I don't even know how I feel about you completely."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie's brows furrowed tight, like he was getting asked an extremely challenging question in class. "If... if my omega wasn't that fertile." he started carefully, "then i would accept it. I think it's just some imperfection in life, but that's what life's gonna be. If we weren't blessed with a child, then we would just be a couple and still be a family. I don't see it fit to change nature's will. They could - or theoretically if that's our case, I think going for adoption would be a better thing to do. Even though I studied medicine myself, sometimes i don't feel taht easy intruding into nature's course of conception." he laid his head on Moirrson's bare shoulder. "i know... i know i havn't win your heart over yet, but i will try. And one day we will be the perfect couple." he said with an almost naive determination.
Morrison looked down at him as he spoke, he ran his fingers through his hair as they used the shower water to rinse the soap from his mate's hair, tilting his head somewhat as he listened to the other,"That's an interesting stance, I suppose." He replied as he then rested his hands on the other's shoulders, it was a bit hypocritical he guessed for the other to be speaking on these things after what happened with them but he listened to him either way. A laugh escaped him and he shrugged,"Sure. You can believe that if you wish." He sighed and looked down at his belly,"I think I'm about ready to get out. We can get some dinner and sleep for the night."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"ok. wait." Jamie nodded enthusiastically. In holding Morrison up, the much smaller alpha was using such strength to want to lift Morrison up that he was getting his face all flushed. He took the larger man by his waist, butdespite his best intentions, he was making little progress. In the end it had been the omega lifting himself up.

Their daughter was resting low, making Morrison's steps sort of wobbly. Jamie supported Morrison as much as he could, quickly grabbing a towel to laid it over Morirson's shoulders and cover his slightly swollen chest.
Morrison moved slowly onto his feet, he gave Jamie his hand and groaned as he managed to stand up on his own, the shower turned off and he held the towel around his shoulders as he shuffled out of the bathroom. It felt so good to just be naked and still warm in the room, he smiled softly in relaxation and moved over to the bed,"Will you have to go down to the cafeteria?"He asked him and leaned over as he sank slowly down onto the bed again with a heavy exhale, his legs falling open more to support his large stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie nod, drying himself quick."i will be right back. Anything you want to eat?' Jamie ask, but the soldier have seldoem showed preference over his meals back int eh ship, so he wasn't expecting much requests - unless his captain have all along been suppressing his cravings - it had been infamously common in pregnant omegas, but Jamie had yet to discover any in the strictly disciplined military man. nonheless, Jamie still asked in case he could do something in indulging Morrison's needs, wanting to make himself useful.
He would have thought the place had room service though he guessed not, humming as one hand stroked the side of his middle the carrier nodded. "Just get me a little bit of everything." He said,"Anythings fine." Morrison sank back then against the pillows that were propped up against the headboard, his eyes sank closed briefly,"Get a bunch of cheesy things. That'll be nice." He said and his hands rested against his belly, stroking it slowly as he laid there, then took another look around the room. "Is there a tv in here?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"cheese you saying?" Jamie repeated thoughtfully, taking the mental note of discovering fnally something that the captian was fond of. "i will be right back....tv though..." hte young man looked around for a remote and stuffed it at Morrison's hand. "i will be iright back."

When Jamie returned, Morrison was looking quite engaged by what's showing on tv. tv did appear in teh ship, but that was usually installed in the genearl cafeteria and though the genearl sometimes headed out for that, he rarely had the chance nor the time to wathc it. "so? what show are you watching?" Jamie smiled, delighted at finding another "human" side of the general that made him almost cute.
"Cheese." Morrison nodded in confirmation when Jamie repeated his wish, he nodded when he said he would be back and easily took a hold of the remote. He had to share the only tv on the ship with half a thousand people but this time he had it all to himself for however long he was stuck here for. "Yeah. See you soon." He smiled just a bit at him and sat up more as he laid there, bringing up the sheets to his waist and relaxing as he turned on the tv and flipped through the channels.

When the alpha came back, he was engrossed in the show he had found he barely realizes Jamie had came back as he was laying on his side watching it. Back to the door, he glanced back over his shoulder at the other and sat up on his arm more,"Uh... A cartoon actually." He smirked a bit and turned over onto his back once again with a heavy sigh,"Might as well get a look at what she'll grow up watching, right?" He looked to what he was carrying then,"Anything good in the food court?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,946 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,817 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,839 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,994 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,637 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,778 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,005 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,700 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,593 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,522 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM