Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Jamie looked at the lieutenant leaving and relaxed a little. The real challenge, however, was facing the general. He picked on his shirt and said quietly after a long while. "You also know about your low blood sugar level, anemia and... " He looked down at the band on Morrison's arm and took the readings. "and high blood pressure? You would need close monitoring throughout the pregnancy, if you want .. if you want the baby. The risk of pregnancy at your age, a first one, is high as well. Besides.... It's strict protocol for me to report any pregnancies. In consideration of your health and the strict orders in the army, it would be best, and inevitable, for you to be trnasferred to a facility that would allow you to rest and cope with the gestation." He finally concluded, trying to keep this all professional. Everything he said was true, perhaps he had exaggerated the health risk a little, the general had been a remarkably healthy man, but that didn't change the fact that he would need close monitoring for the next 6 months.
Morrison looked slightly surprised by the list of conditions he said and laid his head back with a sigh,"If I want it..."He shut his eyes and laid a hand on his middle lightly, then looked up at the ceiling of his quarters when Jamie mentioned needing to report the pregnancy, pressing his lips together when he looked at him. The captain sat up slowly and let his legs hang off the bed as his fingers wrapped up in the fabric of his pants leg,"You can't ask me to do that."He said with a slight shake of his head,"To stop my life for some...tiny thing like this? Why do you think I waited so long? Because I never wanted to have kids, I never wanted to be in this fucked situation and now here I am."He rubbed his face now and pulled at the strands of his hair that had gotten a few inches longer.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Tiny things..." Jamie repeated after Morrison, mostly muttering to himself. He should know the captain had been trying all his life to fight against his social status, and what he had done to him had just created another big obstacle to him. He clenched his hands into a tight fist and lowered his head. He, who had always idolized Morrison, was the exact same one who had given him such trouble and difficulty. The general belonged to the battlefield and his recklessness was what could bring him away from his stage. On the other side, how Morrison downplayed the new life, the new life that's his child as well, made him angry and hurt even more, if that's possible. He was almost certain the geenral would have asked for ways for an abortion, which make him a killer of his own child. Jamie was experiencing a million feelings all at once, regret, guilt, disappointment, pain..... He couldn't distinguish any of them. All he knew was he was feeling horrible.
Morrison laughed at himself after a while and shook his head slowly,"Just give me medicine... and... and if you want this... If you want to be a father, then I'll give you full custody."He looked at Jamie,"I'll take care of myself, I'll do whatever you want me to do, but please... Please don't let them have reason to take my ship away from me... my crew..."The captain now looked at his mate with the most intense emotion he could express, longing, he needed this... He needed his life to not change, he didn't want that at all,"Please."He looked weak now, he had no control of this at all and that frightened him to no end as he reached out to wrap his fingers around the other's hand.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie burst into tears at the surprise. He was preparing himself mentally for Morrison to ask for ways to stop this, yet he had agreed to carry the baby. He looked into the eyes of Morrison finally and saw the desperation. He was shaken by the determination and strong desire, and even more shocked when he linked their hands together. He nodded hesitantly after awhile. "I...i didnr expect you to agree to continuing with your pregnancy. For that.... thank you. I know... i know how important this is to you, how committed you are.... but.... i cannot promise anything. Even if I dont report..... how could you hide it, in the ship?"
The tears that ran down the others face lead him to wipe them away with one hand as if by natural instinct as he squeezed his other hand. Then looked down,"I know... I-I..."He pressed his lips together, his own voice was shaky as he shook his head,"I have been pregnant before...but I didn't have...have a...you before. Someone to shoulder the pressure of this..."He sighed heavily and held his hand now with both hands and didn't meet his eyes as they simply spoke with one another for a heart to heart,"Well, apparently this is important to you too... We'll just have to make something work, since neither of us are going away."He took a breath,"You just have to promise me that they're not going to take my position away... That I won't be a laughing stock, that this will stay quiet."He met his eyes, there wasn't hate in them any more but contempt and he needed to know that everything would be fine. His omega needed to know that his alpha could do this for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie leaned slightly into his mate's thick and weathered hand as he wiped the tears away, chasing his scent though he was soon pulled out from the hazy feeling, being thoroughly shocked by what Morrison just confessed to him. Through his years of close following of the captain's news, he didn't hear any bit of rumor of him being an omega, let alone having any relationship before. It was strictly forbidden in the empire of any kind of abortion, having an ultra low birth rate for the recent century. He opened his mouth to ask but shut it tight immeidately hearing Morrison wasn't finished yet. He listened on and his heart ached for his omega, who sounded defeated and pained. He leaned closer to him, his body by instinct strenghtened his scent to calm his omega who was starting to ooze out uncertainty and perhaps a little fear. He looked into the captain's eyes and swore solemnly. "I promise you wouldn't be laughing stock. I swear on my life that I would try everything in my power to protect you, even from the authroities, and also your position." He clutched Morrison's hand tight, showing his determination.
It was a bit stereotypical why Morrison was such a grumpy omega as he was, his first alpha had died in battle when he was younger and subsequently his mates mark had disappeared. As it does when the relationship isn't frequently maintained, though the story about his pregnancy was something one had to earn from his point of view. The captain leaned in to rest his head on his shoulder as his arms wrapped around his waist after meeting his eyes,"Thank you."He said quietly and then pulled away after the embrace, squeezing his hand back in reply,"Let's take this slow, alright? I know... It was rough, but this isn't going away."He concluded, letting him go now and licking his lips,"I'll go to the facility, but only if my position is secure and only if you come with me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie broke into a huge smile as he heard Morrison's agreed to go to the facility. He was htoroughly surprised as he was prepared to help in hiding the pregnancy, and probably go separate ways with the captain afterwards seeing his grudge against himself. He leapt forward and squeezed Morrison tightly, kissing him passionately before moving away shyly. "I.... thank you so much. I promise you I would do my best...." He blushed a little declaring it like it was a marriage vow or soemthing similar. To be frank he was even more happy to hear Morrison wanted him to be there. It's his dream to be with his idol. He sat down tentatively beside Morrison, still holding his hand, and asked. "I'd love to be of use... though what could we do to make your position secured?" He tilted his head and looked at the captain with innocent and confused eyes.
At the squeeze he hadn't initiated he flinched though allowed it, though at the kiss he turned away from his lips,"Too much..."He said, shaking his head and rubbing his arms after the short embrace,"Give me time, okay? This is new for the both of us, despite my age."He patted his shoulder and watched as he took a seat beside him, allowing their fingers to intertwine slowly,"I'll stay, just until I can't hide it any more and then we'll go. I'll have my bags packed and everything, I'll show them how strong omega's can be... I know I'm not the only person like this, I can't be."He sighed and continued looking away from the young man with a sigh,"What are the statistics?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You mean the stats for what?" Jamie looked at Morrison, confused. It worried him to know his omega was fighting and leading a warship while pregnant, and that his body would clearly be under heavy burden carrying a child at such an advanced age for omegas. "I would have to do more research as well. You would have to hide your scent, no doubt the others would be able to disitnguish you with your..." He blushed a little again. Pregnant omegas typically release a milky scent as their bodies started to lactate. "You would also be having ... other needs. I would need to stay close to you at all times." The little blonde stood up and said in a determined way, a seriousness that contradicted with his young and pretty face.
"Everything to do with this, the chance of miscarriage and being overdue or early... You're young, does that affect me in any way, or...or the..."He pressed his lips together, he might be accepting of the pregnancy, but it was still hard to think about, he had been alone for almost all of his life. "Could we do anything to make this easier on me? Or get us both healthier."There was so much on his brain now, his vitals meter on his wrist began beeping at an unstable speed. His hand covered it and he leaned to rest his head onto the others shoulder even as he stood up,"Yeah, okay... I think I can make time for you during lights out... You can sleep here."He looked to the chair in the corner of his quarters and after getting his fair share of the warm scent that oozed out of Jamie he sat back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie instinctively revigored his scnet and wound his hands around Morrison as he heard the beeping. His hands followed the omega as he sat back down seemingly calmed, he himself letting out a breath of relief as he saw him settled. Nudging a little closer to Morrison, he nodded and leaned his head on th3 other's broad shoulder. "My age and your age is not the greatest combination, yes, and that would lead to a higher risk to the.... fetus. It's commonly observed that a.. bearer of mor3 advanced age tend to lead to smaller babies and a higher rate of premature birth. 1 out of 70 will be born 4 weeks before they are due, and 1 in 2000 could be.... " he couldnt bring on the word "miscarried". "But your physique is kept remarkably well for omegas your age. You will have to keep your temper moderate and be in..." he bit his red and plush lips now. "In constant embrace of my... of the other father's hormones. There could be pseudo-heats..…" he was blushing so much by now, and his voice was barely audible.
Morrison sighed and acted as the big spoon when his arm wrapped around Jamie when he leaned into him after his small increase of stress. He understood why he didn't want to call what was inside of him an actual baby yet, though he knew it was coming sooner rather than later and so he had to prepare his own mind. Let alone the thought of someone elses,"Then I'll put on weight and try not to exert myself, I want it to be as healthy as can be...a chubby baby is a happy baby."His eyes closed for a moment as the statistics continued and he didn't flinch at the go around when the mention of miscarriage was prominent. He always had to think that this was a possibility, that this problem would just go away itself, that it would find he wasn't a suitable father and it's soul would move on. Though what the corporal said more had him in a state of slight revulsion and another wave of stress that came on from the mile long list that he needed to go over now. "Can't wait."He said with a sigh, his tone didn't match the demeanour of his words as he let the other man go again finally. After the rush of hormones to his brain when his alpha came into view earlier it was good to straighten things all out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie buried himself deeper into Morrison, feeling his well-formed body underneath. "I am scared... cap." He said timidly, feeling the pressure. Without any more medical staff in the ship, he would be responsible for the wellbeing of the captain and also the unborn baby. snuggling close, he could feel the changes already. Morrison's 6 packs were no longer as defined, gaining a slight curvature. He also seemed to be warmed than usual, no doubt from the heightened metabolism to support the growth of the baby. He quietly held the omega for a little longer before collecitng himself. "Right. I think you hadn't had any real food for days now? Let me give you a nutrient shot." He said opening his bag for the required meds. He thought carefully and added another boost of vitamins and mineral mix. "I will have to return to the infirmary for the other supplements that could alleviate some of your symptoms. You are right before, you have to put on weight. I will get some diets and menus ready for you, designed for people in your condition. You will alsohave to try eating and keeping some real food down. Desipite how the shots are supplementing your nutritious requirements, some real food is still necessary. You want me to heat that up again?" He looked at the chowder as he prepared the shot, asking for the captain's intention.
Morrison sighed at that, he felt like he was comforting his younger self, those were the exact words he had said to his mother and now his own mate was saying it. He would have two kids to take care of after this 'little' problem was easier to deal with, when it was out of his body and its own separate person. A sigh escaped him as he brought himself to all those years ago when he had presented as an omega, attempting to find the exact words to say in reply to him just as his mother had. There was this stereotype that all omegas were weak and cowardly, that all alphas were strong and brave. Though that was the exact opposite of their relationship, he was the hero and Jamie was the damsel in distress,"I know you are... I am too."He said gently and rubbed the young man's side as he curled into his body, letting him go when he pulled away to dig into his medkit. The older man listened on and off to the other and rubbed his arm where he knew the shot would go, he had already agreed to this, it was simply another mission. He glanced up slightly at him when he asked him a question now instead of just talking at him,"Yeah, call Kim back in."He said and sat back again with a sigh.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie shifted awkwardly hearing how easily Morrison was addressing his deputy by her first name, though he nodded at Morrison's order. He pulled over Morrison's hand and rubbed the area with ah alcohol swab before punching the injection gun through. "Call me if you feel unwell. However minute the feeling is, remember to tell me." he finally added before standing up to leave. "The prescriptions and menu would be delivered to you later, through the transmittal systme. If you need anything, you know where to find me." He stood up with his bag packed. "Do you.... do you want me to tell the lieutenant... no that would not be my place to tell. I ... I will leave then." He gave the captain one last look before leaving, somehow he wasn't feeling any better than when he came, although his life had just taken a sharp turn from its original trial.
The captain barely flinched at the shot and listened to the younger man some more with a nod,"Sure."He replied simply, watching as he moved to leave, not sure what else to say as he simply sat where he was on the bed,"Thank you."He said after a moment, allowing him a slight whiff of his calm pheromones, he was a bit less anxious now that they had talked and he hated the other a bit less as well. Or at least he thought so as he looked to the bowl of cold chowder while the door took a while to open up again, the sound of heeled boots coming in and he looked up once more,"When you come back with more mush... I think... I should tell you something."He helped her by picking up the bowl and holding it in his lap a moment, it was still warm but not the temperature he would like chowder to be.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"With more mush?" The lieutenant asked, taking over the bowl. "That would be a new one. I never know you had anything hidden from me before." Kim said, quirking her brow. Indeed they had been essentially living and sharing their time together long enough that she was rather confident she knew all about the captain. "Shall I come in again in my pjs? Are we gonna do some 'girl's talk' kind of thing?" She teased turning on her heels. "I would be right back."

Meanwhile, Jamie got back to his safe haven and started preparing all the stuff the captain would need. He sighed and brushed his hands through his blonde curls, still in a confused state himself. He wondered how this would develop later. He had impregnated the greatest captain of all times, rendering him unsuitable for battle at least for a few months when he could no longer hide it. What would be the fate in frotn of them?
Morrison watched her take the bowl from himself, he seemed disassociated though as he did, rolling his eyes at her and moving to lay down slowly again with a sigh. "Sure, we'll have a sleep over."He nodded and watched her go, his hand moved towards his middle once again, his head turning so he stared out the window. He had another mate now...and another child on the way...though it should be comforting to have it happen again finally. He could only think that his history was repeating itself. He would wind up alone and miserable yet again and he didn't think that Kim could fix that next time around.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,829 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,804 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,780 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,737 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,600 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,761 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,004 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,689 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,539 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,512 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM