Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Kim returned soon enough, even though no in her pajamas as she mentioned. WIth the chowder steaming again, she sat down beside the captain and handed him the soup. "So, what's it that you want to talk about?" She asked, curiously watching Morrison who was struggling to sit up higher again. She helped stuffing a pillow behind him. She had been taking care of the omega for as long as she remembered, and saw him in his ups and downs. Even though they say pure friendship between male adn female, omega and alpha, was not possible, they somehow managed to stay as purely friends.
With the chowder steaming as he took it, Morrison idly stirred the substance with his spoon and didn't sugar coat anything as he looked back up at her,"I'm carrying."He said, leaning back against the pillows more when they were adjusted, his eyes watched for her reaction. It had been years since their old friend, his first mate, had been killed in action. Though it was still and always will be a touchy subject to the both of them,"The medbay captain...he was new and so he took the liberty of changing my prescription to something weaker. My heat came along and he was the only one who could help me, but he ended up presenting as alpha..."He pressed his lips together, he hasn't noticed that he was beginning to speak just a bit faster out of nervousness, something that didn't usually happen. His eyes looked back down towards the bowl and he gripped it tighter before shoveling a spoonful into his mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Kim was absolutely stunned. She knew Morrison deserved someone in his life, and even though both deliberately avoided that topic, she still wondered sometimes if Morrison would again find a mate. And sometimes, in her wildest dreams, she would think of the possibility of them being together, perhaps when they were both too old to fight, and ready for retire, then they would live together as companions, not necessarily mates. She knew Morrison wouldnt want her that way, and vice versa. It just never occurred to her that something could happen like this way. She heard the story, but it still took quite some time for her to process that. "So... that blondie.... THAT medboy?!?" She said incredulously, finger pointing toward the door. Morrison's silent admission confirmed her qyestion. Kim just dropped down on the bed, burying her face in her palms. "..... what do.you plan to do now?"
The fleet captain almost laughed at the look of shock and wiped his eyes with his free hand as he lifted another spoonful of chowder to his lips,"It's not like we haven't been through this before."He said, though pressed his lips together afterwards, mentioning that brought back memories that he had tried hard to repress, he wiped his face again and cursed,"Fucking tears... I haven't cried like this-"He shook his head and sniffed some, nodding at the question she asked,"Yeah, the fucking nineteen year old."He said after a moment of silence again, lifting the bowl up so it wouldn't spill when she seemed to collapse onto the bed, with a shrug he mentioned,"The kid wants me to go down to the center for the rest of it, when I start showing at least... We talked, he wants to help me keep my position... He promised, after I have it, he'll take care of everything else and I can go back to work."He looked to her and sighed, it was almost too good to be true, he knew she could tell too.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Kim was silenced. Still having a hard time taking in what she'd been told. She tried hard to recall the face of the rookie nurse but simply couldnt remember anything. "That... what's his name?" She was contemplating on going to intimidate that reckless yoing man who had in essence taken advantage of her dear friend. Call her unfair, but Morrison was a cherished friend and she would always have a soft spot for him. "If he dare to not keep his promise, he would be having a really hard time from me personally." She said with a serious threat in her voice, already pressing her knuckles ready to teach him a lesson right after she settled things with Morrison.
"Jamie Paige."He shook his head at her with a small smile,"I don't think he wouldn't... That kid worships me, I think this is his ultimate fantasy."He sighed at her and smiled softly, resting a hand on her wrist and squeezing,"It's okay, really... You'll be the first to know if he fucks up,"He laid his head on her shoulder, shifting himself so his bowl was still upright and he pressed his forehead against the alpha's neck,"And you'll be this kids godmother, if you want to be."He stirred the chowder absentmindly, licking his lips as he felt that he's eaten enough to the point that he wouldn't vomit at least.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Kim smiled and accept the offer. "I would be honored to.... though seriously I would punch you if you didnt extend that offer. Who else could be your child's godmother!" She stood up as she teased, but a cloud of doubt soon displaced the laughter. "So the kid idolized you..... but what do you think aboit him? You know it's possible now to rove his mark..... wait he hadnt marked you yet right? He didnt go into rut at the same time as your heat?" She said recalling Morrison didnt smell any different from before, at least, not "marked" different. "So you two werent even officially mated. So how are you gonna treat him? Like a .... sperm donor or what?"
Morrison chuckled lightly as he watched her, his head tilted back against the pillows when she sat upright,"I don't know, not really. He's a good kid, seems like he's going to be a good father too."He grimaced slightly with a small shrug and placed the bowl of chowder on the night stand beside his bed when his stomach churned,"Hm."He looked away for a moment,"Maybe I'll let him mark me, no reason not to right? It's not like I have anyone else in mind for the position, plus being a single omega with a kid isn't the easiest thing in the world to be."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Kim smiled knowingly. She knew there had to be more than the indifference Morrison was showing. It took a lot for him to show affection, so Kim was pretty sure at least his "reluctant" acceptance had to mean he felt at least something towards the young alpha. "I never know you got a taste for twinks, but... oh well. Congratulations." Kim said with a well hidden sadness. She had, afterall, considered mating with Morrison. As best friend and great colleagues, she had admired the omega and was willing to spend their life together, if not as lovers, at least as life partners. With Jamie's appearacne, and the little one coming along, it wouldnt be quite the same again.
Captain Miller turned a bright red from anger and bashfulness, punching her in the arm lightly though hard enough for it to sting,"Shut up."He laughed it off and laid on her with a heavy sigh, closing his eyes as his head laid in her lap, obvious to his best friend's feelings. Ones that he would stay ignorant of for the next few months, the omega was now showing. At least a bit, with his uniform so well fitted, five months seemed like a lifetime, he had almost expected to lose the baby, as he had during his first pregnancy. Though from what Jamie said during each weekly check up it reassured him more and more that this was a good thing.

He sat up on the examining table, wiping the gel from the ultrasound off of his middle,"So..."He rose his eyebrows as he looked up at the young man,"The same as always? Keep taking my supplements and take it easy?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Morrison lookrd like he was with a potbelly now, nothing too prominent but Jamie was quite sure he would be getting some jokes around (if anyone dare to comment) urging him to hit the gym more frequent. He frowned slightly seeing the vitals showing on screen, results derived from blood diagnosis and the ultrasound scan. "The baby's alright. Considering the size of your belly, he's on the larger side. Probably your abs were still retaining their strength for they hid the growth quite well. The only problem is the baby's located a little deeper in you than normal, and it could cause a little digestive problems. How are you feeling lately?" He asked turning around to face the captain. He hadnt mentioned the part about his peeked hormones yet, wanting to hear of what Morrison would say first.
"If they're fine, then why the frown?"He asked, looking towards the screen as well where there was a detailed picture of their baby in almost 3D. "She's looking more like an actual baby now."He mentioned absentmindly, despite Jamie using the opposite gender pronouns, he found it fun to talk about his pregnancy aloud. The weekly checkups were the only place he could do so,"Large and deep?"He sighed and shook his head, stretching his shirt back on over his head again,"I'm not going to talk about my bowels with you, Corporeal Paige."He said simply,"That is where I draw the line." The captain smoothed the shirt down over his middle and rested his body weight on both his arms as he sat back some.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Perhaps on a personal level, I shouldnt be acquianted with that info, but please bear in mind Corporal Paige also meant I am nurse Paige. I am a professional medical personnel and you should share with me all details about your body. So? How are you feeling lately? I do not mean only bowel movement, but also an overal discomfort or just changes? What felt different to you?" He asked noting the slight excitement when Morrison referred ti the baby. It actually was quite relieving to him, there had been reported cases that in these accidental impregnations, the omega would portray their hatred to the alpha towards the unborn babies, which was apparently not th3 case for the captain.
"God, you're impossible."He sighed at him, tilting his head some as he watched the younger man curiously,"All the dirty details?" He smiled crookedly at him and tilted his head back for a moment,"Hm..."He thought while one of his hands came to stroke the slight bulge in his belly,"Horny mostly, but I don't really have anyone to fix that now, do I?"He shook his head,"Yeah, my stomach's been upset too, not like morning sickness, but yeah."He looked down where his hand rested on his middle and licked his lips,"It's not unbearable though, so I'm fine..." Trying not to be scared of this was a work out in itself, he didn't want to think about those hard times after losing Charles, but he couldn't help it, he felt the same as then. He had lost his best friend, his mate, and had thought he would have their baby soon but apparently the stress was too much for them or him. The captain hadn't noticed that he was staring off now in silence, reminiscing on the past, something he wasn't fond of doing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie scribbled down everything on the tablet as he noted what Morrison was providing him. "Horny as in the need to ejaculate or getting penetrated?" He asked not lifting his head up, but.his eartips betrayed him for they turned redhot. He sneaked a peak at the captain's middle, his mind going wild as he overthought that statement. Was that intended to be an invitation? Or was it just an innocent statement? Or would that be a subtle complaint directed to him? He buried his head even lower as he dragged his mind back.on the analysis. He heard Morrison trailing off and then.didnt hear anything for awhile. Thinking it strange, he lookrd up to find him zoned out. Lost in his own world clouded with melancholy. He slowly lowered his tablet and leaned closer to Morrison. He didnt have full access to the captain's medical history, but the surgically removed scar on.his gland provided enough clue for him to know Morrison had a mate before. And probably a child at some point. He took Morrison's hand and squeezed it, not prompting or pushing, but still showing his quiet support.
Morrison felt his face heat up,"I don't know, just horny in general. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter to me."He was just as flustered as the young man, though he didn't see it, he heard it and he smiled softly as his hand was grabbed,"Thank you."He said softly and intertwined their fingers, meeting his eyes now and sighing again quietly,"Next time, we find out what they're going to be. A boy or a girl, alright?"He asked him and held his hand for a long moment afterwards, before moving to stand up to his feet, they never talked much about anything and he liked it that way,"Could I get a print out of the ultrasound too?"He had been putting together a sort of scrap book ever since he had come to terms with being pregnant, going over to grab a few of his pills from the cabinet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was a little taken aback by how Morrison quickly switched mode, he himself still lingered in the strangely cozy moment. It took a few seconds for him to get on track. "Hmm... oh. yea. right. Yes a photo for you. and yes i think next time we could see the gender. Same as before, just call for me if you need anything, or feel anything weird." he said turning around to collect his tablet that he used as a sheidl now, hiding his disappointment at the end of appointment that he had been looking forward to for the whole week.
It was when the Captian was heading on his 20th week of pregnancy that it was starting to become more and more noticable that something was up with him. He wasn't acting like his usual self any more, and sure as hell was gaining weight like crazy, since his uniform grew ever tighter around his bulging middle. The crew noticed, even when he didn't mention anything about it, though the medication he took as prenatal vitamins also hid his scent as a pregnant omega well. So no one specifically knew what was going on with him besides Jamie and Kim who took to looking after him closely even when he wasn't aware of it. Carrying a child threw him off his game more than usual and when their ship was ordered to the perimeter of the battle ground it took him more than a minute to run through protocol in his mind. Good thing he ran a tight ship too, since everyone got into places like clock work, they warped to the battlezone and he barely had to say anything more than ready battlestations as he sank into his chair at the center of the bridge.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It showrd when he sat down that the seams around the midsection of his uniform strained even more. Kim glanced at him.slightly worried as she took the postion beside him as usual. "Await for your order, sir. Stations are all ready. " she said as the whole control room looked at Morrison for instruction. Kim had always been one of them, looking at their unbeatable captain for instruction, confident in his ability to lead them to victory, but today, she found herself no longer with that faith. Not when Morrison was a pregnant omega that her instinct was yelling at her to protrct him. Stash him away somewhere safe.
Captain Miller thought for a second then said,"When an enemy comes into sight, fire with stunning rays, if they fight back, destroy them. We're looking to take back POW's not body bags."He shut off the intercom" then looked towards his navigator,"Get us into the thick of it."He ordered and put his feet up as they were starting to ache, looking up to Kim,"Make sure the medbay is ready for any injuries and get inventory of all shellings beforehand."His hands moved to adjust the fabric around his middle and sit back more, watching as the explosions came closer to the hull and commands were shouted calmly around him. Like clockwork, he smiled, he would be the first omega to do this, to be pregnant and lead a ship to victory.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,818 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,770 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,704 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,592 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,757 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,003 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,687 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,536 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,511 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM