Closed Fallen Angel (WIth Dots)
"I think the bed in the spare room would be the best place" the angel said "So we'll have more space for the things we'll need." he explained as he walked slowly to the room and sat on the bed, his hand still holding his belly, that seemed far more heavy now. The contractions were getting close, he could feel them, spreading throughout his body.
Tom left the room and prepared everything they needed for the fallen angel. He just backed in minutes and could hear Sam was moaning in pain as the contractions hit him over and over. "So, I think you need to lay down now. It will be easy for me to check your ass" He said to Sam who was already had the red face. Tom helped him to lay down then touched his belly gently. It was so hard and he knew that the angel would need to push anytime soon. ""Tell me if you need to push."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Sam lied down on the bed and spread his legs wide open, allowing the human to check his dilation. He was impatient to know how many centimeters he was dilated, because he wanted to push as soon as he could, so all the pain would be over soon. With a hand over his belly, he breathed quickly as another contraction started, and let out a loud moan, that reverbered all over the room.
Tom got between the angel's legs to check his dilation. He was surprised with how Sam,s ass had prepared for his labor. He gently put his fingers in Sam's ass, trying to not cause any more pain on the angel even though Sam let out a pained moan when he did it. "Alright, it's around 9 centimeters now. It's good angel. You'll need to push soon. just tell me when you feel the urge and push it hard, ut please remember, so hard but not too fast. We don't want to tear your ass now."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Okay" the angel replied, suddenly feeling filled with a strange calm. He knew that he was able to do whatever he needed to get his babies out. He also realized that the man was really going to help him with it. "Hey, Tom... I would like to thank you. You didn't need to help me, but you did. So, thanks" he said, and then remembered that there was a war up on the sky, and perhaps, if the angels lose it, the human would need protection, so he called him "Tom, there's something i think you could do... OUCH" he yelped when another contraction started. He quickly started to rub his belly, trying to soothe the pain, for he still wasn't feeling the urge to push "Some demons might look out for me, and i wouldn't want you to be unprotected. So i want you to take a sack of salt and make a line with the salt on every window and door there is on your house, so that no demon can transpass it... oooof... Also, when you are done, say these words" he said, making a roll of parchment appear out of nowhere.
It was weird that the angel said that in this time when he was suffering lots of pain. Tom got the parchment from the paper and held his hand. "Everything is fine. I'm not the bad guy. so don;t this so much. You need to just focus on your babies now. I'm sure that your mate will find you soon." Tom rubbed the sweat from Sam's forehead and then rubbed his belly gently. "I'll be back as soon as I can, but you can call me anytime you want" He said then left the room to kitchen for the bottle of salt. He made the line in everywhere and also said the word from angel.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Okay, now hurry, you need to make this place safe" the angel said as he watched the human walk around the house and magically lock every entrance. When Tom was done, Sam was in the middle of a rather painful contraction, and he felt like he was being torn apart. He yelled as the pain got unbearable, and then finally felt the urge to push. He squeezzed the sheets underneath him and pushed as hard as he could, moaning as he did.
Tom got beside the angel and held his hand tightly. "Yeah, you're doing good angel. Push when you can, but please remember! don't do it too much." Tom said, rubbing Sam's forehead. He got between Sam's legs after awhile to see if there was any progress, but it was nothing to see now. Tom couldn't even see the sign of the head now. Sam's ass hadn't swollen yet, so he couldn't say anything now. "It's just the beginning for now, so I can't say anything, but I think you can feel it. Do it for your babies Sam and for you husband."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam cried ou loudly as another contraction started to make cramps on his lower belly. He gritted his teeth and pushed hard for a long minute, just wanting to get his babies out. He yelled as he pushed and then rested his head on the pillow when he was done.
Tom wiped away the sweat from the angel. He could see how Sam was suffering the pain, but there was nothing to see from Sam's now. "You're doing good, angel. You just need to do it more" He said and massaged Sam's belly a bit, trying to relax his muscle as much as he could.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,218 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,612 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,248 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 48,969 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,659 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,546 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,154 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,198 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,024 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,530 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix