not sure what show this is from
https://youtu.be/3dizhkMv9Ro
You know, it would be really helpful if you'd post even a sentence describing what's in the links you post. I -and I'm sure many others as well- am wary about clicking links when I don't know what content they'll take me to, even if the link goes to a site like youtube.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
What movie???
(01-27-2017, 06:12 PM)champsnsd Wrote: What movie???

I disagree.....I have no complaints about any links you post.  You are one of our top finders..... Don't stop posting and thanks for great finds
Jrcash, I think it's a fine suggestion that you describe your posts a bit, but the snarkiness of some commenters on this site is so thoroughly unnecessary.

"[W]ary about clicking links when I don't know what content they'll take me to," as if any of us is using this site in a public place :P
(01-28-2017, 05:57 AM)sgonvw Wrote: Jrcash, I think it's a fine suggestion that you describe your posts a bit, but the snarkiness of some commenters on this site is so thoroughly unnecessary.

"[W]ary about clicking links when I don't know what content they'll take me to," as if any of us is using this site in a public place :P

It has nothing to do with where I'm using it, and more to do with I'd like to know what I'm going to be looking at. For example, nudity is something that makes me uncomfortable.

Clearly, the content is going to be mpreg, but other than that, there's no context as to what it is. It could be something that's squicky or triggering for another member, but without any sort of description as to what a link is leading to, there's no way to know, and that could be putting another member who views it in a position of discomfort or distress, for whatever reason.

I don't think it's unreasonable to request a short description of what a link contains and I don't think I was being snarky by saying so (YOU in fact are being snarky, by suggesting the only reason I'm concerned about this is that I'm afraid of being caught looking at mpreg content).

Remember, I'm an admin on this site and it's my job to consider the safety and enjoyment of ALL site members.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LKdFMJdxE4 ^^
Ah, it's a bit "squicky and triggering" for me when an admin seems so unappreciative of a person who's providing a good half of our mpreg video content.

But I understand where you're coming from now, Buggy Girl.  I just wish you'd explained it that way to jrcash.

(01-28-2017, 03:05 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 05:57 AM)sgonvw Wrote: Jrcash, I think it's a fine suggestion that you describe your posts a bit, but the snarkiness of some commenters on this site is so thoroughly unnecessary.

It has nothing to do with where I'm using it, and more to do with I'd like to know what I'm going to be looking at. For example, nudity is something that makes me uncomfortable.

Clearly, the content is going to be mpreg, but other than that, there's no context as to what it is. It could be something that's squicky or triggering for another member, but without any sort of description as to what a link is leading to, there's no way to know, and that could be putting another member who views it in a position of discomfort or distress, for whatever reason.

I don't think it's unreasonable to request a short description of what a link contains and I don't think I was being snarky by saying so (YOU in fact are being snarky, by suggesting the only reason I'm concerned about this is that I'm afraid of being caught looking at mpreg content).

Remember, I'm an admin on this site and it's my job to consider the safety and enjoyment of ALL site members.
(01-28-2017, 04:53 PM)sgonvw Wrote: Ah, it's a bit "squicky and triggering" for me when an admin seems so unappreciative of a person who's providing a good half of our mpreg video content.

But I understand where you're coming from now, Buggy Girl.  I just wish you'd explained it that way to jrcash.

Now you're just being rude, sgnowv.

Did I say anywhere that I don't appreciate the fact that someone is sharing their finds? No, I did not.

I expressed a valid concern that I have, because I DO believe that it would be beneficial to briefly explain what a link is when you post it. It's common courtesy in internet land to post content warnings so others know what they're getting into when they read, view, or listen to something.

It's challenging for me to do my job and make sure things are not violating site rules when I'm not sure what to expect if a post contains nothing more than a link with no indication of what I might be stumbling upon if I click the link. As I originally said, I'm wary of clicking on unknown links and I'm sure there are others who feel this way as well. I wouldn't read a story without or watch a show without first knowing the basic gist what it's about, and this is really no different.

And I think I've given you more than enough of an explanation of my feelings on this. If you have further problems with my opinion, you can send me a PM.
Yes, I can see more clearly my rudeness now.  Apologies to all.
thanks for another cool find jrcash!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spanish Live Sketch Comedy Show? Animekistune 1 1,333 08-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Animekistune
  Mpreg show? jrcash 0 1,063 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Mpreg news show jrcash 0 1,491 06-27-2019, 06:58 PM
  From some show jrcash 0 1,215 06-13-2019, 06:25 PM
  What show? jrcash 0 1,035 06-01-2019, 10:14 AM