Open Work at the Orphanage (OPEN TO EVERYONE)
Jacob smiled as he saw how quickly Florian ran to call the other kids "he is such a sweet child" he said more to himself than to anyone else. He felt his babies kicking him and wished they would be as cute as Florian.

(Sorry for the late reply)
Mark waddling to the kitchen seeing the table all set "man I miss out setting the table looking at a guy "my name is Mark I am new here
(Welcome back guys!)

Florian saluted with a serious expression on his face, nodding before he ran out of the kitchen to call the others.

"Guys! The food is ready, we have to put everything awaayy!!" He called out as his voice echoed throught the hallway. He went to everyone cleaning up the scattered toys, sorting them and putting them back in the toy box, then went out side and called out the same thing to those who were playing outside. He also went to search for Mia. She was always in the most unpredictable places, but still obvious. Florian was confident that he wouldn't have a hard time finding the cute girl.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Wow, my PM said that I replied to my own roleplay.. That was scary. Anyways, don't mind the late reply. I'm glad you're back ^^ Oh and Animefan22. Try putting the speech in between two of " or else it's pretty confusing.)

Collin smiled softly as he noticed another pregnant person walk in. "Ah, hello Mark." Said the male, known as the 'mom' of the orphanage due to his actions and behaviour resembling a mother. "The cute kid? Oh, that is Florian. I like to call him flower boy, because of his knowledge of flowers. He is a sweet one right?" He asked, before reaching out his arm to give the other a handshake. "My name is Collin, I also work here and that pregnant beauty over there-" He directed to Jake. "His name is Jacob. He also works here and so far does an amazing job with carrying the soup to the table." Said Collin, joking a bit, but he was glad to have Jacob here. He might be also new, but Collin became already fond of how hard-working he was.

"I have heard from the boss that there will be a new member, but didn't expect someone to join so fast, so I haven't made a welcome gift. You can join us with eating dinner though. It'll be a great chance of introducing you the kids."
Mark smiled at Florian ''if i wasn't working here i would bring him home with me. Mark didn't knew Jacob that well is only Mark third day, ''i would like to join you guys for dinner and i like to see the other kids Mark smiled even more.
(for some reason, i didn't get any message about your replies)

"Hey there" Jacob said waving at the new member and noticing the guy was also pregnant "My name is Jacob, it's very nice to meet you" he said, shaking Mark's hand and giving him a kind smile "I'm also glad to have you here, we were needing some extra help here"
Mark smiled then he hears the kids "oh my what such cuties do they like hugs Jacob "feeling the twins moving in his stomach
(lol kaonashi, I also got a notification that I replied to this roleplay it was weird and didn't we take turns..? I need to wait for Mia's post, but I think she's inactive ;/)
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(You guys still want to rp (
(I don't think this is open anymore (
(Is this still open or not (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,164 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,078 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,307 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,269 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,030 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,557 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,219 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,492 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15