Closed The Phantom Formula with Pregali64
"Mmm. How about we continue this in my dorm room?" Jade suggested.
"Good idea, but won't people see us?" Sam asked.
"Yeah. You're right. We need to find something to cover us." Jade replied as they found two huge blankets.
Sam and Jade each took one of the blankets and wrapped it around their newly expanded bodies. Luckily, the blankets were just big enough to do the job.

"Okay. Ready, Jade?" He asked.
"Ready, Sammy." Jade replied. As the arrived at Jade's room, she took the blanket off.
"I'm so glad we din't see anyone on the way here. Now, where were we?" Sam said as he removed his blanket, showing his enormous nude body to Jade.
Jade waddled towards Sam and kissed him again and start to grind her cock against his belly.
Sam gets down on his knees so that Jade's cock could better reach his belly. He moaned as he squeezed his massive breasts. He gave out a gasp as he saw his breasts squirt twin streams of a white liquid.
"Mmm. You're lactating, Sammy." Jade moaned as she started to suckle on Sam's right tit.
Sam felt his cock becoming rock hard due to Jade's suckling. He reached his hand to grope one of Jade's breasts and he soon saw the same white liquid leaking from her nipples.
Jade moaned as she continues to drink Sam's milk and her cock grew rock hard. Jade started to grind her cock against Sam's cock.
"I think I'm gonna cum!" Sam shouted as he felt their huge cocks grinding against each other.
"Me too, Sammy!" Jade moaned loudly as she came in an enormous load all over herself and Sam.
Sam shouted as he also felt an enormous load of cum erupt from his cock which landed on the two of them.

"What a mess." Sam said as he panted heavily in the afterglow.
"Well. We definitely need a shower." Jade panted.
"I agree." Sam said as tried to wipe cum off of his face.
They went to the showers, but they went into their own stall. Jade sighed as she starts washing her body.
Sam got into a shower and started washing the cum off of him. When he and Jade were finished, they went back to Jade's dorm.

"So what now? Our clothes don't fit us anymore and we don't know how long this will last." Sam said as he rubbed his massive belly.
"Well. We can order custom clothes online to fit over our enormous bodies." Jade replied as she sat on her bed.
"Well, I do have the money. What other choice do we have anyway?" Sam said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,343 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64) mpreglover21 132 11,743 10-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: mpreglover21
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,578 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,466 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221