Closed The Phantom Formula with Pregali64
"Ok. Now, what about our classes?" Jade asked.
"Well, we could take them online unless you want everyone to see what we did to ourselves." Sam suggested.
"I'd rather take my classes online, but what about going outside?" Jade asked.
"I don't know. But we're gonna have to go out sometime." Sam said.
"Ooh. I wanna go outside, but we don't have clothes that can fit us." Jade pouted.
"We were order some custom clothes, remember?" Sam said.
"I know. It's just that I wanna walk around outside right now." Jafe clarified.
"Oh. Well are you sure? We have nothing but those blankets to cover us." Sam said.
"Then, that's what I'll wear til our new clothes ate here." Jade replied as she started to wrap the blanket around her body.
"Alright." Sam sighed as he wrapped his blanket around his body like a toga.
Jade and Sam walked around in a local park. After a while, Jade got tired and sat on a bench.
Sam felt a bit embarrassed as he noticed the people watching them.
"Relax, Sammy. Nothing's gonna happen to us." Jade said.
"Nothing that we haven't already done to ourselves at least." Sam said as he rubbed his massive belly.
"We're just gonna be here for a few minutes and then we're gonna head back to my dorm room." Jade smiled.
"Okay." Sam smiled back.
After they were done at the park, Jade and Sam headed back to her dorm room. When they got there, there was a huge package by her door.
"What's that? You haven't already ordered clothes for us, did you?" Sam asked as he looked at the package.
"Yes, I have. I hope that's OK with you." Jade replied.
"It is as long as the clothes you picked out for me can fit over all of this." Sam said as he hefted his breasts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,343 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64) mpreglover21 132 11,744 10-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: mpreglover21
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,578 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,466 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221