Closed The Phantom Formula with Pregali64
"They will. I picked out the biggest clothes I could buy." Jade said as she sorted out her new clothes.
"I have to admit these do look nice." Sam said as he picked up his new clothes out of the package, including a massive t-shirt and and enormous pair of shorts.
"Our underwear has a special pouch in the front for our genitals." Jade said as she sat on her bed.
"And it feels really comfy!" Sam said as he pulled his new briefs up his legs.
"So is our bras." Jade as she clips her bra on. Jade's outfit is a stretchy pair of black capris, a massive maroon shirt, and black lacy bra and panties.
Sam had some trouble clasping his bra, mainly befause he didn't know how to. But he managed to put it on as his huge breasts were contained inside the garment. He also put on an enormous pair of grey shorts and a massive green t-shirt over his white bra and briefs.
"Wow. You look really sexy in those clothes, Sammy." Jade smiled as she puts her shoes on.
"Thanks, so do you." Sam said as he slipped on a pair of sandals.
"So, what do you wanna do today, Sammy? We don't have any classes today." Jade asked as she held Sam's hand.
"Can we get some lunch? I know that I'm not actually pregnant, but I just feel so hungry." Sam said as he felt his stomach rumbling.
"Of course, Sammy. I'm actually hungry myself." Jade replied as they headed to the food court.
When they got to the food court, Sam grabbed a tray and piled it high with food.
"Wow, Sammy. You must be really hungry." Jade said as her pile of food was half the size of Sam's pile.
"Well, I've always had a bit of an appetite. But now it's put into overdrive." Sam said as he sat down on a bench and started devouring his food.
As Jade and Sam were eating their food, their bellies started growing as they continued eating. "Whew! I'm so full." Jade sighed as she rubbed her full belly.
"Me-URRP-too." Sam said as he felt his t-shirt starting to lift up, exposing a bit of his belly's cream-colored flesh.
"Wanna head back to my room, Sammy?" Jade asked. "I'm feeling really horny."
"Yeah. Let's do it." Sam said as he hefted himself back up to a standing position.
Once they were inside of Jade's room, they stripped off their clothes and Jade passionately kissed Sam on the lips.
Sam gave out a muffled moan during their passionate lip lock as he felt their large outie belly buttons rubbing against each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,236 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64) mpreglover21 132 11,556 10-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: mpreglover21
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,316 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,360 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221