Succesful Escape, Unexpected Changes (Closed with anibus3)
Name: Raon Miurr
Pregnant, How far along, Amount: 5 Weeks, Unknown amount,
Description: Blood red hair, Pale skin, Gold and Olive eyes, 5'8 tall, Average frame a little bit on the feminine side.
Personality: Easily flustered but likes to tease, Childish, Caring, Serious when needed, Goofy.

(Where should we start the story/roleplay?)
(They can have escaped already.)

Fergus groaned as he scratched at his stomach, the round mass was barely contained in his clothes. It looked like it was stuffed into his jumpsuit looking outfit that all the subjects wore, his belly was shoved inside this and he looked read to burst with triplets. Fergus wasn't a athletic looking guy he was just average in everything. His short sand brown hair stood up as he looked around with brown eyes.

"Alright, it's clear." Fergus said as he glanced back to Raon.

The man had been used in the experiments longer than the eighteen year old, in fact his human apperance was failing. He had fangs in his mouth, his hair was messy and looked more like fur, he even had a tail; but it came and went usually. This was as human looking as he would get now.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Raon nodded to his escape partner, taking his hand and ran into the unknown forest, without being seen. He and Fergus ran deeper and deeper, nonstop until there were at a small field that had a small pond. He let go of his hand, trying to catch his breath, taking a glance at the other to see if he was okay.

"Y-You alright..?" He panted out. "Sorry that I made you run.. In that condition." Raon gave him a guilty look as he approached him, now breathing normally again. He put his hand on the male's back, putting his arm around his neck, this time supporting him.
"I'll be fine, I'll live." Fergus replied as he was given support. "Thanks, though I honestly just want to sit. A break would be nice."

And there was a source of water here! That was something he really needed due to the running he had been doing. His stomach groaned as he kept a hand on it, a displeased expression on his face. Perhaps they should've tried to steal some food when they left? No...it was probably all drugged. Fergus remembered that after having a big meal in that place, it was the start of his growth in his stomach. Course, he was afraid of what was in there at the moment.

"You alright?" he added.

"Yea I'm okay." Answered the young man, guiding Fergus to sit down on the grass, against the tree to support his back. He gave him a worried from, but then thought of something when he ran his hand through the grass. He walked over to the pond and inspected the water. He then looked around, as if he was looking for something.

He spotted the right tree, which would have the most water absorbed in it.
"And in the shadow is.." Whispered Raon, "Found it!" He went behind the tree spotting a plant growing in the shadow of the tree. He came back with hands full with berries.

"Here," Said the trusty companion, smiling as he offered the edible berries. "Don't worry It's not poisonous, see?" He popped one in his mouth, before making a weird face.
"I forgot, It is bitter too. But edible!" These kind of berries often grow near the who absorbed the most water. Their roots like to go around the tree's stealing part of the water. The reason why he knew about this, was because he was the son of a traveller, who liked to camp near nature. Raon was raised, learning all kinds of things for survival. He wasn't imprisoned that long as a experimental subject so he still remembered small things like this.

He put the berries beside Fergus on the grass, which was pretty clean as he began to look around for strong and dry wood. "Don't drink the water yet! I'm going to go a bit deeper where no water is! I'll be back with dry wood." He said, already going out to find dry fire wood and something else.
Laying o the ground slightly on his side. He glanced at the water. It was so tempting...and honestly he was beyond parched. His attention was pulled away when he heard the hurried footsteps of Raon and their voice. Fergus's expression showed he was tired and only slightly interested. Course he still took in the words that were being said.

"Alright..." Fergus said, he reached for the berries and grabbed two.

Putting them in his mouth, he chewed and shuddered. Bitter. Ugh! A groan left him as the younger man said for him not to drink the water. So he rolled onto his back and merely set to rubbing his stomach. The mass shuddered before it bulged forward and a little bit out to the sides. These growth spurts were common but unbearable in this jump suit. The mass didn't get much bigger, just several inches that were only noticable if someone stared at it.

About 7 minutes later, Raon came back with hands full of wood. He set them on the ground and sat down. He didn't make a campfire yet because it was still morning and it was warm too, so why waste the wood? He grabbed a few sticks from the pile of wood that were slightly different, one he took looked like a bamboo stick. It's inside was empty but it was strong enough to keep it's form. The other one looked stronger and had a sharp end.

He turned to the other male, who was laying down on his side. "Can you stand up? I want to show you a small trick." He said, offering a hand.
Once they were on their feet, Raon supported him, guiding him to the tree he found, walking next to the small pond of water.

"So this is the tree we'll get water from. I'll show you how, but please stay back a little." He suggested, then turning to the tree, putting the sharp stick in, jabbing his palm to force it in, so it could make a whole. He then took it out and inserted the bamboo-like stick, which acted as the tap. A few seconds later, clean water came out that you could drink.
"Stand up? Oh great..." Fergus groaned out as he struggled to get up.

Getting up took a few minutes, but once up he just wanted to get back down on the ground. The support was able to help him stay standing but really it was hard to stay up. His legs were weak now due to all the running.

"What's wrong with the water from the pond?" Fergus asked.

"They are both from the pond. If you wanted to drink the water from the pond itself directly, you'd have to filter out the dirt with moss, Using the tree is a faster way, to filter the water from the pond. And it's cleaner. If you are thirsty, nows your chance. It will flow out like this for about 10 minutes, but once it's emptied, I'd need to find another tree, and we don't really have a container to keep the filtered water in." He explained, before noticing that his friend could barely stand. He helped him sit down on the ground, letting him drink the water if he needed it.

"..You alright?" He asked in a concerned tone. "Sorry for forcing you to come here, I thought you needed water to stay hydrated after all that running."
Raon sighed, giving him an apologetic look. Maybe he was getting a bit too excited about the nature and survival stuff.

"You can rest now if you want, I'll make the campfire to keep us warm."
"I do need the water, so it's okay." Fergus said as he cupped his hands together to let the water catch in it.

With a handful of water, he drank it happily. It felt nice. The cool water going down his throat.

"I'm just really tired, this belly makes it hard to have any strength." Fergus replied before taking a seat on the ground.

"I see," He sighed. "I'm going to make the fire so you can get enough warmth and rest" Raon said, picking up the rest of the wood he had.

The male took another wooden stick, that would ignite the fire by rubbing it quickly against a dry block of wood with dead grass. After a good 15 minutes it started to smoke, then a few minutes later the fire started. Raon went to the sleepy Fergus, guiding him to the warmth, sitting down behind him as he massaged his back to remove any tenseness and strain. He offered him to fall asleep, not minding if he leaned on him or not. Once his escape partner fell asleep, he himself sighed feeling accomplished, then also fell asleep himself.
(bump)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,815 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8