Closed Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas and his boyfriend had a thing for hyper pregnancy for a long time. Right now, Roxas was making a special formula that can finally make their dream come true.
Name: Ryne
Height/build: 4'9, skinny
Hair/eyes/complexion: blonde, blue eyes, smooth skin, tanned

Ryne waited patiently for his boyfriend to return.
"Hey, Ryne. I just completed the formula. Ready to try it out?" Roxas asked as he handed a vial to his boyfriend.
Ryne nodded. "I can't wait to get pregnant. To be so big and round." He said before he started to drink the formula.
Roxas moaned as his belly started to rapid grow huge, his chest started to grow into growing feminine breasts, his butt started to grow, and his genitals started growing.
Ryne's body started to do the same. His belly grew larger and larger before Ryne's belly dwarfed himself. His breasts followed suite along with his ass and genitals. His testicles grew larger mostly as Ryne moaned. "I want more!" He moaned.
"Don't worry, babe. We're gonna be enormous." Roxas moaned as he continues to grow bigger. As they stopped growing, Roxas had NN-cup breasts, a boulder sized belly, an enormous, soft, jiggly ass, and a cock at 29" long and 20" thick soft, when hard it's 55" long and 30" thick with balls the size of ripe watermelons.
Ryne moaned as his belly reached the same size as Roxas. His breasts were larger than Roxas, standing at OOO- cup size, but his ass were massive, making Ryne look pregnant in the ass. His testicles were very large, being as big as yoga balls. "Roxas. I need you in me! I need that cock to fill me up!" He moaned and begged.
"Get on the bed, Ryne. I wanna fuck you til I pass out." Roxas smirked as his enormous cock started to harden at the thought of fucking Ryne.
Ryne nodded as he got to the bed. He placed his massive belly on the bed, causing a loud creak to be heard. "Fuck me Roxas. I want to fill the room." He said.
Roxas placed his massive belly on Ryne's back. He then started to fuck Ryne silly.
Ryne moaned as Roxas' belly was placed on top of him. "Oh god! I need this! He said as his ass jiggled uncontrollably and his breasts wobbled in their place.
As Roxas continues to fuck Ryne, he started t rub his boyfriend's massive belly softly and can feel kicks.
Ryne moaned as he felt each kick in his belly. Suddenly he felt something kick in his breasts, ass, and balls too. "I'm pregnant everywhere!" He moaned. "And I want more!" He begged again.
Roxas moaned as he came in an enormous load inside of Ryne. He watched as Ryne's belly, breasts, ass and testicles grew bigger.

(This pregnancy is like the ultimate pregnancy and I love it! :D)
Ryne moaned loudly as his belly, breasts, ass and testicles grew to an enormous size. His hole tightened around Roxas as he filled out the entire with with his womb.
"Mmm. I want you to fill me up, babe." Roxas moaned as he finished cumming.
Ryne panted as his belly was massive. "We need a bigger room first. And a crane to get me out." Ryne said as his wombs gave little room to move in their bedroom.
"My parents have a huge mansion. We can continue our fun there." Roxas moaned as he tried to help Ryne up.
Ryne tried to move but he was stuck at the door frame, his belly and breasts unable to fit through.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,503 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,783 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,436 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 767 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,162 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,760 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,696 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,667 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,347 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,437 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM