Realistic birth
Hi there. So I'm planning on simulating a birth and making it as realistic as possible. One idea I have is to use an inflatable butt plug inside me and some laxatives to simulate contractions and an urge to push. Has anyone done this before and how do I make it 100% safe?
Instead of using laxatives and running the risk of making a mess. You can give your self an enema and have the pressure of water give you contraction. Also you could let some of it as a your water breaking.
Life would be great if men could get pregnant

Feel free to message me about anything
I have tried laxative suppositories with a butt plug and I'm not sure that they made much difference. I had however emptied my bowels before putting the butt plug in so that probably helped.

The key to me seems to give the butt plug plenty of pumps. If you do that then you get a real feeling of pressure and will find yourself getting involuntary surges to bear down. 30 pumps seems to be the point at which that starts but I have gone to 40 and it's very very hard to stop yourself wanting to push at that point - you will be gasping and having to pant and praying for a miracle to relieve the pressure! Combine that with a decent TENS/EMS machine with timed contractions up to 90 secs long and you can have a really intense birth experience.

I use a belly made of a punch balloon filled with orbees and have a selection of maternity outfits and a bump band to try to hold it all in place.

It's so enjoyable to experience labour if you can get the house to yourself for a while. I like to start off with some gentle contractions and walk around quite a bit before gradually making the contractions stronger and longer. Then I put the butt plug in which gives me a sensation of the baby entering my birth canal and filling my back passage. I also like the butt plug to be pumped up enough to be hard to push out - birth isn't easy!!

Enjoy!

J
I more or less do the same method with an inflatable plug as Josh. I've found that leaving the plug in for a good thirty minutes or more causes natural rectal cramps and a decent urge to push. I try to go for a hour or more to experience the contractions and allow myself to "dilate" till its time. Around 25 pumps is my current limit to birth at. (hats off to ya josh for 30+ pumps, thats a big kid there! XD)
I gave birth 12cm egg

Has anyone given birth this?
It's really Simulatable birthing huge-baby!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't care who you are or how stretchy you claim to be, that'd kill you
(02-28-2021, 01:13 PM)saty Wrote: Has anyone given birth this?
It's really Simulatable birthing huge-baby!

wheres the link?
(01-19-2020, 06:52 PM)Libbylogan Wrote: Hi there. So I'm planning on simulating a birth and making it as realistic as possible. One idea I have is to use an inflatable butt plug inside me and some laxatives to simulate contractions and an urge to push. Has anyone done this before and how do I make it 100% safe?

Maybe you can refer to this article I wrote
(01-04-2021, 10:01 AM)saty Wrote: I gave birth 12cm egg

I envy you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb How to get a Realistic birth! 分娩模擬 4 2,292 02-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  I'm making realistic toys to simulate with lincxxx 20 6,928 01-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: tn6775
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,130 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Tens/EMS for birth sims joshlg_uk 2 1,966 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: SwollenBellyEnvy
  Object birth suggestions? loveydovey7 2 2,487 11-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: loveydovey7
  How I do birth simulations Z_lastname 4 4,912 07-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Z_lastname
  Balloon for Preparing for and Easing Human Birth yellowhoodie10 3 2,756 01-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,645 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd
  what to birth?? LillyDoll 3 5,407 04-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Hastor
  Snake Birth idea? Junk 6 4,510 01-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Last Post: inflator