love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
Jace wouldn't awake again until late the next day, his eyes opened and he looked around the room, he wasn't actuly sure what time it was but he was sore, his body still ached from everything that had happened. "Jareth?" He mumbled tiredly he wanted to see the twins he had been to weak to actuly see them before but he wanted to now.
Jareth had been in the nursery with the twins, playing with the babies. They looked almost 3 months old, their eyes clear and they were way more responsive than normal human babies. He heard the quiet mumbling of Jace from the other room and appeared in front of him quick. "Hello love. Welcome back to the real world. You gave me a scare yesterday, you know?" He said gently helping Jace sit up, careful to shove a pillow behind him so he would be half laying down to avoid his nasty wound.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to." He smiled lightly looking up at Jareth. "There both healthy?" He asked wanting to make sure both twins were ok. "Can I see them? I didn't exactly get much of a chance yesterday" The delivery had been difficult but it could have just as easily turned out much worse then it had. "What time is it anyway?"
"Almost 4am. YOu have been out for almost 2 days. Come here, let me get you to the nursrey. They are most healthy and should be awake now, i had just been playing with them." Jareth smiled as he gathered Jace in his arms and lifted the man up. He knew he would protest, but he was weary of his wound and also massive bloodlost that couldn't be compensated even with the magical balm. He therefore pressed his lips on Jace first, stopping him from saying a word, as they walked out of the room.
Jace kissed back, he would have protested had be been given the proper chance however, at the moment he was to tired and it was probably best Jareth carried him even if he wouldn't admit it he was greatful he didn't need to get up. When he saw the twins he began to grin looking down at the two with a huge smile. "There perfect." He said vary quietly.
"yes, the best looking babies i had ever seen." Jareth said with the pride of a new father. "Don't you want to hold them? They wouldn't break, i assure you." He said as he placed Jace on the armchair beside the crib, summoning a cushion to be placed on it before putting him down. taking the babies, he carefull put them into Jace's hands, he himself sat behind the human to help him hold the infants. "Say hello, the one on your left in green is the elder brother, and the one on your right in yellow is the smaller twin. See how big his head is? that's what got you in trouble... such a naughty boy." he said fondly as he stroked their younger child.
Jace chuckled lightly he did notice but he didn't mind it was hard sure but he had survived and so had both twins so it was alright. Still, Jace was pretty sure the younger one would end up being the trouble maker of the two. "What did we ever pick for names?" He felt bad but after everything that happened he couldn't remember a whole lot. He held the younger one in his hands looking down at it fondly, the two were well behaved at least and neither cried or even fussed really.
"I dont think we have reached any conclusion just yet.... what do you thinK? I am thinking putting Jace in their somewhere... at least as a middle name. Could be a Jace Junior as well." Jareth suggested casually as he gnetly held his mate, holding him as the biggest spoon of all 4. The babies would be growing fast, and they would be much more self sufficient than human babies. Jareth would be concentrating on taking care of Jace now that the children were here.
Jace chuckled , He didn't dislike the idea. "I've always liked the name Aden," Jace pointed out though he didn't have anything else in mind and he wasn't sure which child should be Aden. They were both adorable, and thankfully not quiet identical. However, the twins did end up looking a lot like each other. Jace leaned back against Jareth he wasn't to concerned with names at the moment they had forever to figure that out, he was just happy there we all together.
"How about we name the elder one Aden, and the younger trouble maker Jace Jr? Hmm let us think of a nickname for him, or we would be mixing.you two up.... Jimmy?" He suggested, ruffling both babies' headful of hair. "I have a feeling that he had inherited the trait from you. He would also pobably be a heartbreaker. Like you, I assume." He smirked. They did share quite a few features with Jace, even though they both also.inheritrd from.him.
Jace chuckled lightly but he liked the idea and gave a nod. He leaned back against Jareth holding the twins for a long while after that, he did have to put them down eventually and gave them back to Jareth to put in the crib. Other then their size, and the fangs, it was easy to forget they were anything other then human. They had brought the two together and for that Jace was happy.
Jareth knew from th3 moment Jace was letting the twins go the human's probably quite exhausted. They remained in the room as Jace started dozing off, and eventually Jareth put him.on bed back.in their.room. jace would need some time to recover. It's been draining, both the long and difficult process and the wound would need time to heal. He caressed Jace's face and was so grateful for everything to turn.out to be alright

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,824 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8