love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
Jace nodded slowly his eyes were closed but he opened them for a moment, he knew what it looked like that he was just attention seeking or something along the lines. "I'm not faking." He said quietly and his expression remained serious. "It really did hurt." He tried to read Jareth's expression to see if he believed him.
"I dont think you could fake that sweating and with how hard you have bit into your.lips, i believe you." Jareth easiy carried Jace in one hand and traced his abused lips slightly. Some distinct teethmark could be seen from him trying to hold it from the pain earlier. He nearly drew blood which make Jareth's eyes sparkle a little brighter. It was strange that what he thought was the desire to drink from Jace wasnt true. Perhaps it had soemthing to do with his trace amount of vampire blood, but even at such close contact, he didnt really want to bite down on that beautiful neck.
When they got back to the room Jace was laied on the bed her curled up with the blankets but he didn't let go of Jareth. "Whats wrong with me?" He said softly. He knew the vampire could easily pull away from his grasp if he wanted to but so far he hadn't. there was a part of him that just wanted the vampire to stay.
Jareth looked at the hand cltuching his and sighed before sitting down beside Jace. "I am not sure. What I had gone through so far didnt tell anything about this weird symptom. I guess we could only test it out with trail and error to.find the factor triggering it. We would start with me staying close to you." He said tracing Jace's face with his eyes. Light from the fireplace reflected on Jace's bright hair making it shine in the dimly lit bedroom. He gently touched on the barely there belly, the babies are too small to be moving yet, but their development is well so far.
Jace didn't pull away, he didn't even attempt to instead he curled up and content with he fact that Jareth wasn't going to leave the room he closed his eyes and began to drift off to sleep. He was tired from the two attacks he had, that and as a human growing the babies so quickly took a lot out of him. He needed sleep in order for his body to recover
Jareth could see how exhausted Jace was and in the end, climbed up the bed as well and sat leaning against the headboard. He summoned several scripts to read while wstching Jace in his sleep through the night.

As dawn came, Jareth wiped his hand to close the additional curtains in the room blocking all sunlight. It wasnt like he was afraid of sunlight, it was almost harmless to him, a powerful and ancient vampire, but it wouldnt be the case for the developing babies so he had to use the precaution. A night of reading had given him some more knowledge on a vampire-human pregnancy, though he still hadnt figured out the real reason for the attacks, he was having a better picture at the situation. He would wait for Jace to wake up before going through it with the human.
Jace awoke late the next day his eyes fluttered open and let out a tired groan as he sat up a bit. Yawning and stretching his eyes fell on the Vampire surprised he had stayed the whole not. "Morning." Jace said with a small smile his eyes drifted to the books and scrolls around the bed that had appeared well he slept. "Wht is all this?"
"I was researching. I didnt like the feeling.of not knowing what would happen next. You rested well? I would order for a meal." The vampire asked as he caught himself from stroking the messy locks of Jace. "We would go over what we should know after some replenishment. You needed that." He added eyeing the belly of Jace.
Jace nodded slowly "Yea, I slept well." He was sitting up completely now even just overnight his belly had grown just slightly. He sighed, he still wanted to deny what was happening but that was getting much harder to do "Refreshments? Yea, that would be a good Idea." He said wondering what it was that the vampire had found.
Jareth put a pillow.behind Jace and almost pushed him to rest against his chest. He was getting more and more confused on the protectiveness and tenderness he felt towards the human, which wasnt described in any of the manuscripts he went over. Placing his orders to his servants, he turned around to face Jace. "Usually vampire gestations lasted from 3 to 6 months, depending on how the babies develop. It would take short for them to grow, the rest of the pregnancy would be for them to grow their magical core. You would be growing fast the coming weeks, then it.would stall until it's time for them to come out." He explained, a slight frown could still be seen on him.
"Wait, 3 to 6 months? Thats..." It was fast was what Jace was trying to get at but he could find words and he found himself blushing slightly. He still wasn't comfortable with this and he only had maybe three months before he was going to have to deal with it completely. He tried to remain calm and not panic he closed his eyes fro a moment and let out a breath. "Alright." He said softly "This.. it's strange.. but ok.."
"Since you arent getting.proper food and care early on in this pregnancy, which stalled the growth of the fetus, i am placing my bet on a 5, maybe 6 months of gestation. However, you would appear like...'full-term' as I believe is the word, within the.coming.month. if the babies are able to catch on with their growing, then it would be five months until they would make an appearance." He explained further, waving the servant in as he placed the food down. He took the tray and used his power to hold it in midair so they could eat comfortably on the bed.
Jace ate slowly but he wasn't in pain this morning and he was actually hungry. "What else should I know"" He asked after a few moments of silence. Jace knew vary little about babies or hpw all of this worked. Mostly because he had never had to learn before now. He had never thought something like this would happen. Without thinking much of it Jace leaned in closer to the Vampire His head resting on the man's shoulders. He was cuddling up to the vampire
"Just as we have encountered so far, it seemed like my presence played a part in the pain attacks. We could try it out later, perhaps there are other factors determining it but i am thinking we could do it a little later, when you are well rested and stabled." Jareth was a little surprised by how pliantly Jace was leaning against him, but didn't comment it afriad it would drive him away. He lightly wound his hand around Jace's shoulder and patted it slightly. "Do expect some more inconvenience and pain on your body as it attempt to adjust to the rapid growth. Vampire babies tend to be large, and you would... start to feel the urge for blood." He finally announced and observed Jace's reaction to that closely.
"Blood?" Jace repeated the word quietly and tensed for a moment. That hadn't been what he wanted to hear He nodded slowly. Jace was obviously trying to take all this in and make real sense of it. It was hard and his mind moved quickly over how it thought the next few months might go. "Jace tilted his head back and looked up at the vampire for a moment. He seemed different even from when they had met the first time. Like perhaps he had changed, or was changing somehow.
IN fact all the food Jace had taken so far after he came out of the dungeon was laced with trace amount of blood. That's why Jareth had any interest in eating. Otherwise it would just be dull and tasteless for the vampire. JAreth looked back at Jace's eyes, finding a tiny trace of bloodred also appearing from the centre of his iris. He wondered if thsi had anything to do with his vampire blood awakening because of the babies. "You wouldn't outright want to kill and drink from a mortal, but you would feel an unsatiable thirst until you get that ruby like liquid." he fell silent knowing this would be the most concerning change for Jace to face.
"When.. when will I have to start drinking it?" He didn't like the idea of it even more so if the blood was from anther human. It felt to weird, it wasn't right but what was he to do? He was sure Jareth wasn't lieing to him at this point. Jace sat up again running a hand threw his hair messing it up quiet a bit. As long as he didn't have to do it now, that was fine he wasn't looking foreword to it though the whole Idea of drinking blood almost made him frightened.

After a few more minutes Jace got up stretching. He placed a hand on his belly aware of the fact that in the last few days it had grown quiet a bit and would probably only continue to do so.
"Probably a month later. When the babies started developing their magical core." he would at the time ask teh servants to prepare it like a drink, hiding the distinct iron smell with something to make it easier for Jace to take. He watched on as Jace got up, smiling as he instinctively put his hand on his belly. WIht his loose clothes, it wasn't obvious but when he stretched and arched his back, the bit of belly showing under the shirt was obviously curved.
Jace nodded, "Alright" So he had a month to figure this out, at least the drinking blood part at least that was good enough. "So, what now then?" His gaze fell back on Jareth. He pulled his shirt back down looking at the vampire "What do you normally do around here?" What did a vampire do to entertain himself, really was the question.

(I was thinking perhaps maybe we could bring in anther vampire perhaps a friend of Jareth's who doesn't like the idea of a human carrying the child. to provide a bit of conflict. )
(yes that could do. And also perhaps a female vampire from before? A once lover of Jareth's? I like to make Jace jealous. but that could wait a little. when they are even more established)

Jareth was taken aback by the question and when he thought about it, his life was a little dull, which could be why he was so interested in "hunting" himself, like what he did on that night in the club with Jace. "A vampire got all the time in the world, so we pretty much just wasted it as much as we want. We could dance all night, even though it wasn't possible fro us to get wasted. Sometimes i read, and then tend to our business. Afterwall we need some good investments to continue with our lives around here. Then sometimes there's territorial conflicts that would need us to resolve. Speaking of which, you might want to know, and perhaps be cautious of a few faces. Let's get to the drawing room." Jareth said leading the way down the hall. There's a room in teh manison where all the portraits of elder vampires were hung.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,821 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8