love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
Jace nodded slowly "Who do I have to be careful of and why?" Of course Jareth had put him in a cell but he had done no real physical damage. He hadn't wished to harm Jace really but he guessed that not all vampires were like that. There were probably those like in story books he had read as a child that didn't like or even despised humans. If that were the case Jace would understand why he would have to be carefull.

(Yea I like that idea to.)
"There had been an inbuilt hostility towards humans.... for a period there had been a massive massacre on vampires. One of them especially.... LeRoy here... recognise his face. He...It's a long and complicated story but he was sold by his human lover once. He almost died from it and it was pure luck that he came out unharmed. It wasn't as lucky for his lover, who betrayed their love. Ever since then, he had hated humans with a passion and was the first to reject on any human-vampire relationships..." Jareth explained, not realising how he had classified him and Jace as having a relationship already.

(Great ;))
"I see." Jace said looking over the picture closely. "Does he come around here?" Jace asked after a few moments looking up from the picture in front of him. Jareth may have been unaware of how he had fazed his words but Jace had caught it. "Relationship?" He repeated the word more curious about why he had said it that way then anything else.
"Yes. occassionally. Strictly speaking we are cousins, and currently we are holding the same position in the elders' meeting." Jareth didn't explain that he and LeRoy were in fact some of the oldest vampires, and the most powerful ones. He turned around at Jace's question and shifted awkwardly. "Relationship as in, vampire-human couples. In the past there had been several pairs, but it was rare and usually on side lines and lesser vampires." He continued to explain. Those couples usually involved much lower class vampires and he seldom heard furhter news from them. They were simply too far away from the centre of power.
"So, that must mean you're higher class?" Jace knew nothing about there ways or how they worked. but it seemed vampires had systems kind of like humans did and they must have had laws and such. "So if he finds out about me what will happen exactly?" Jace wanted to know exactly what he was dealing with here. Weather he would try to kill Jace or simply protest the relationship verbally. Jace blushed slightly, now he was using that word. 'relationship.' He wasn't sure yet in what way he meant it.
"If you see him, yell for me. That's the cleverest way to do. You wouldn't be able to fight back. He would probably know of what's going on the second he could smell you, now that our babies are getting larger and more porminent. He would want to attack you, targeting our babies. That's what always reminded him of his lover's betrayal, right when that human lover of his was found to be pregnant..." He said a little sadly. It was an utter tragedy that changed LeRoy forever.
Jace nodded took one last look at the picture so he was sure he would memorize it then turned away. The rest of the day would pass slowly and without anything really interesting happening. When the sun went down in the evening Jace went out back in the guardians. It was the first time in a long time he had been outside. But now that they had figured out being away from each other was what brought the pain Jace had to be careful not to wander to far from Jareth.

In the few weeks that fallowed Jace only continued to grow, it wasn't long until he had to accept that this was in fact vary real. Jace had also ajusted to the Vampires sleeping schedule over time and was now awake most nights rather then in the day.

(XD hope that time skip was alright If you want me to go back I can.)
(It's great actually. I couldn't wait to see a heavily pregnant Jace ;))

Jareth was just talking quickly with the servants and his advisors on some vampire affaris. Jace wasn't there, they had figured out a time limit for their separation and the attacks don't really occur anymore.Jareth would need to return to his side soon now, after settling the detailed arrangement on the impending annual meeting of the elders. It worried Jarehth a little for the high chance of LeRoy bumping into Jace, who's so obviously pregnant and full of his scent it would not be possible for him to pass without notice.
Jace had made himself busy in the library. Over the past few weeks he had spent a lot of time in here reading threw various books. There wasn't much else he could do and he became tired so quickly. His body had little time to adapt to the changes it was going threw. they were growing more each day now but he knew that would stop soon.

Flipping the pages in his book Jace set it back down and stood up looking for something else to read. After awhile he really didn't mind it here. It wasn't so bad at least there were things to do and if he had to admit it, Jareth wasn't that bad either, in fact Jace had come to like him over the last few weeks or so.
Jareth was met with the profile of Jace with his hand on his back, a new post that Jace had become accustomed to, when he entered the library. He was wearing a sleeping gown that tied just under his belly. Despite how massive he already looked, his belly was indeed to the smaller size for vampire twins. Jareth knocked slightly on the door, not wanting to startle the human and walked into the room. Likewise, he had come to like the human a lot. He's tough and determined, kind hearted that make him falling slowly. It took a lot for Jace to take the physical discomfort and the drastic change in life.

"care for a walk outside? the moonlight is brilliant tonight."
Jace nodded. "Yea sounds like fun." He moved closer to Jareth "How did your meeting go?" He asked as they made there way down stairs and out towards the back garden. The flowers there were beautiful and Jareth was right the moon was high tonight. "Anything interesting?" Everything Jace had done today had been pretty quiet mostly he had just spent time looking around the library.
Walking close to Jace but not exactly touching him, Jareth proceeded with measured steps, aware that Jace couldn't walk as fast with the new weight in front of him. Their relationship was pecuiliar, not exactly friends, but not lovers yet. At least, neither of them make any proceedings. He walked with his hands behind his back and said carefully. "Interesting... yes. More like alerting though. We are having our annual meeting where LeRoy would attend. For those few days, i wouldn't be able to be beside you constantly. Just remmeber that rule, call for me, no matter where you are, when you bump into him. Would you promise me that?" He asked with a serious face. It was no joke meeting LeRoy.
Jace tensed slightly, after all he had heard of Le Roy he was not sure he wanted to meet him. He was almost positive that it would not go well. "alright, I promise I'll call for you." Jace said stopping by a rose bush there was dew on the leves reflecting off the moonlight. Jace had known eventually something like this would happen he would just have to be careful. He knew Jareth wouldn't let anything hurt him. At least he hoped so. "So what exactly do you do at your meetings anyway?"
"it was my year to chair it. Usually we just deal with territorial disputes. Some changings and major affairs with other species. You know this world's full of supernatural beings, as you humans often refer us as." Jareth looked from afar how Jace was studying close the drop of dew, and become a little envious of that little droplet. "Actually, what do you do as a living before we met? Or are you a studnet?" He asked the young man who had paled significantly through the last few weeks, his face filling out a little as well, less angular with the weight gain from teh pregnancy.
"I was a student, I was studying to be an English teacher. That and I've always liked writing so that fit right in. Jace looked back up at Jareth of course, he hadn't gone back to school after everything happened it wasn't as if he would be able to now. "I had a part time job helping at a cafe but that was pretty boring most of the time."
"An English student. I see... You could continue to write, you know. I would love to read one of your stories. There could be plenty of inspirations. Each and every vampire had their story to tell...." Jareth said looking up himself. "And who knows, you could publish them eventually." He said looking at Jace, suggesting with serious thoughts on which of his businesses could do that. "Be careful! Those roses stings." He warned seeing how Jace was about to pick a rose.
Jace pulled his hand back quickly startled by Jareth. "Write their stories, indeed , I probably could but I only really know one vampire. I would have to start with your story." Jace smirked slightly, knowing that might be asking a lot from the vampire after all they had only recently really began to get to know each other.
"sorry about that. This kind of roses are... spirited. They would sting bad if you touch them without enough precaution." Jareth went forward and tugged a rose out with a swfit turn of wrist, casually taking out one. "here, that's for your." He offered the rose with thorns removed within the split second with his power, looking up with a gentle smile. "My story? Hmm that would be a whole lot. Some of them i didn't even remember clearly. What do you want to know?" He asked. He had too much he didn't know where to start.
Jace took the rose from him and thought for a long moment. "Start at the beginning I suppose, when did you get turned and how old are you anyway?" Jace took a seat on the bench that was in the guarden just a few feet away. He left enough room for Jareth to join him if he wanted to.
Jareth took the silent offer, ready to offer Jace more support for his back. He noticed how Jace was even slower now in his actions, lowering himself carefully while supporting his back as he sat down. "I wasn't turned. I am a descendent of the first vampires. A pureblood. This year I would turn.... 587 years old. Very senior citizen now." He, his eyes dazed as he recalled. "I used to have a big and extended family, until the massacre started. It was a brutal age, and through the years we also lost siblings and comrades in our battles with other races. That's why there's not as many of us left now."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,761 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,788 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8