Closed Daemon Kids with Rieze_Maxia
The days were long but rewarding on my little piece of heaven outside the town of Mayberry. I had been fortunate enough to have been given this land by the local Lord as thanks for services in protecting the town. I'd always dreamed of starting a farm, so I did. It had been four years since i'd started but it was worth it. The work had also helped maintain my muscular physique. With dark brown wavy hair and 6ft tall, I was well know in the town.

I had awoken in the middle of the night by a noise coming from the barn. Rustlers I'd thought. I grabed the club I kept next to my bed and headed out in just my linen pants. The barn door had been left open. I carefully crept up to the door and made my way inside. It appeared that nothing had been touched. I checked around just in case I was wrong. I checked out the back of the barn, to see if they had move anything. Nothing. It must have just been the wind I thought as I headed out. On the way out my foot caught on something and I tripped. Looking at what had caused this I saw A simple book. "That's odd" I said aloud picking up the book and opening it, flicking a few of the pages to see what it was about. I couldn't make any sense of the writing. I attempted to read the first sentave in the book as best I could. As soon as I'd finished the final word there was a thunderoues crash and a bright flash. The barn filled with smoke. I coughed and spluttered as I saw a figure in the smoke.

"Hello?" I called out.
For over four millenia I have been entombed in an alternate realm, such as the punishment for daemons like me. Pleasant interaction with humans is forbidden in Inferno, and I was known for making love and impregnating humans. As a result, I was imprisoned and my book tying me to the mortal world was kept away.

In my prison, I was able to hear the words chanted from my book. "Am I being freed?" I said out loud before being warped to an unfamiliar room that appeared to a barn, covered in smoke. "Hmmm, my sentence is not over, did someone come across the book by chance?" I wait for the smoke to clear up and make out a mortal closeby, staring at me. I creep a little closer to see how they react.
"Hello?" Nate replied waving his arms around to help disperse the smoke. "Are you okay? Is this your book?" Nate said stepping closer to the figure. I still couldn't quite make out what the stranger looked like. I edged cloeser to them. "How'd you get in my barn by the way?"
For a moment I do not answer as I take a moment to gaze at my surroundings "A barn?" I ask "Hmm, the world must have changed a lot since I last roamed the Earth.." I look tpwards my savior again "You...How did you get that book?" I point at the book suspiciously.
"errr... I found it on the floor" I said realising that I was still holding the strange book. I moved a little closer to get a better view of the figure. The smoke dispersed as I moved forward. "Is this your book Sir? I took another step closer. "What are you doing in my barn late at night? Are you lost?"
I dont answer at first and take the book, flipping through a few pages. It's only written in the ancient demonic tongue, so I am surprised that the man was able to properly pronounce the words good enough to actually take affect. "You are actually the reason I am here." I speak finally. "You see, you recited a passage from this book, and now here I am! I was imprisoned in a barrier for four thousand years."
I looked confused at what you said "I've no idea what i've done sir?" I say in reply "Are you well, do you need anything?" I look you up and down. "err... what are you sir?" You were definitely not human, but not unpleasant to the eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm going to hold your kids?! -First come first serve+ ~Zacharie~ 8 2,412 03-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  I'm pregnant -Pafp NSFW- with your kids?! ~Zacharie~ 12 2,753 01-20-2015, 11:32 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~