Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
(Ahhh I do understand a little bit of it. We celebrate easter as well so it kind of made sense, but i didnt know you have a holy week in your city for the occassion. I have to say your city is a very beautiful one!)

Edmond moved to sit behind Mounee. He could feel Mounee leaning back against him as he pushed and it was a very efficient one. Edmond brushed off Mounee's hand on his opening as he consoled his submissive. "Listen to me Mounee, I am going to stretch your opening. You could feel yhe baby bulging out already right? All you need to do now is to pant while i stretch your skin, and push when I tell you to. Thats all you need to worry about. You have nothing else to concenteate upon except me."

With his words, Edmond put Mounee's hand back onto his large belly and instead, used his own hands to stimulate Mounee's clit. He knew Mounee's body too well, he coukd easily induce more of the sweet fluid out of him to lubricate and soften the skin. He fondled with his clit, causing Mounee to voice out bittersweet moans. The stinulation on his clit was bringing him intense pleasure, but the baby pressing against the opening and the conteaction was causing agonizing pain. Edmond saw Mounee's eyes rollung back in such extreme sensations and ordered in his stern voice. "Open your eyes and look at me Mounee! I am the only think you need to cRe about now. Look at me, and push down!"
The submissive rested his head on the chest of his owner and looked at him with devotion. Once again, Mounee ceded control of his life and emotions to his alpha. He loved his male, admired Edmond as an absolute man in his life. He was proud to belong to a man like Mr. Falton ... and was happy to give him a son, the son Edmond impregnated in his womb. Mounee lost his virginity with that man who had taught him everything: Mounee met the pleasure thanks to his alpha, Edmond's masculinity aroused the pleasure and sex in the boy.Now the submissive wanted to give his man his most precious possession: a beautiful baby who had grown up for nine months in her womb.

He looked into Edmond's eyes with his head resting on the right shoulder of his alpha while his beloved owner held him from behind to gently press the bulging belly.
- Ahhhh, Sir... It hurts but I love you. I am happy to be in your hands ... I am yours, only yours, I belong to you, Sir.

In fact, Edmond knew perfectly the body of his submissive, and now he could control both the pain and the pleasure of his guy, he could mix them and dissect them with his own hands. Edmond was the owner of the uterus Mounee. "Open your eyes and look at me Mounee! Look at me, and push down!" incessantly repeated Edmond.
The cervix reached ten centimeters dilatation and 100% effacement during the transition phase. As the baby descended, Mounee felt a lot of pressure on his back and a desire to push, but he had to abstain because it was not yet time. The contractions were very strong because the boy had narrow hips and the baby he had conceived was too big and beautiful. Edmond's powerful seed found a healthy and fertile uterus in Mounee but the submissive was a young first-time mother and must also adapt to this male.
Sitting and leaning on his back at a 45 degree angle over Edmond and with his legs up on cushions, Mounee concentrated on pushing his abdomen. To achieve this, he brought his chin to his chest and tightened his abdominal muscles when he felt each contraction ....
Edmond watching the evolution of his submissive in the large mirror in front of him, stimulated the clitoris of Mounee providing extreme pain and pleasure. Mounee screamed, moaned, begged his alpha .. the room filled with a sweet scent of sex and motherhood.
It was then that Edmond located the own mark of an omega in the neck of Mounee and it bit him strongly. The male knew how to anesthetize his guy by giving him even more pleasure and pain by shifting the focus of attention. A small trickle of blood streamed down the soft, silky neck of the guy who kept groaning and twisting in ecstasy. A strong and intense orgasm lubricated his mancunt that slowly opened its petals like a scarlet and velvety rose.
Mounee's blood tasted delicious and fresh, but Edmond wanted to taste the nourishing milk from those breasts that he was about to overflow. The summit calmed down when he felt the lips of his male licking and nibbling on her nipples.
- Ohhhhhh, Sir ... I love yoy so much.
The baby began to descend a little further down the birth canal. Little by little, the head finally became visible by the mancunt of mounee, it is said that the baby already "crowned".

Edmond's lips on mounee's nipples served to furthrr stimulate not only the arousal of Mounee, but also his uterus to contract harder. Edmond smiled when he heard the pained cries of Mounee was mixed with pleasure, his whole body trembling with the 2 extreme sensations clashing together. He relessed his nipple temporarily when he saw the dark patch of hair starting to make an appearance in Mounee's mancunt. He murmurred besude Mouned, his finger that had been fondling with his clit had moved down to caress the head of their baby, causing Mounee to tremble violently when his got in touch with his extremely sensitive cunt.

"Mounee you are doing so well.... that's our baby making an appearance! He has started crowning.... the coming part would be the hardest. Grab behind your legs and push down. It would burn, you would be experiencing the ring of fire, but i will protect you. I wouldnt let you tear or hurt in any place. Just listen to me and forget about everything else. Push when I tell you to, and breath when i ask you to stop. Clear?" He said in a commanding but gentle voice. His hands are all over his belly, slightly lamenting that Mounee would no longer be this pregnant for long.
Mounee followed Edmond's directions when the ring of fire was at its most critical moment. He took a deep breath and pushed his baby, who was poking his head out wanting to go out into the world. His alpha's hands pressed gently on the belly of his submissive to ease his pain and tried to make Mounee make a last effort not to hurt himself and to suffer tears.

- - Oh ... Sir ... it's coming, it's coming ... our baby is about to be born!

Once the baby's head came out, the rest went fairly quickly ... helped by Edmond, Mounee extracted his son with his own hands and lay down on the bed to lay the baby on his belly.
Mounee felt the warmth of that newborn body on his belly and relieved with relief. He also noticed how the new being began to breathe on its own ..
- I do not want her to cry. I want my baby to reach the world without suffering or crying. I hear my son breathe, Sir!
Mounee stripped off her robe and left her breasts exposed, she wanted to feel the skin-to-skin contact with her son. Then there was something exciting for Mounee-mother: He saw and felt as his son was crawling on his belly to place himself between the fleshy breasts. Mounee and his son met for the first time. When the submissive saw those small and luminous eyes he could not suppress the tears of emotion. My little Gabriel you're here, you're with your mother! "
He let the baby out of pure instinct climb a little farther to find the nipple and start suckling. Mounee held his son with one of his arms and with the other hand caressed those tiny fingers.
- Oh Is not it beautiful? Sir, look at your precious son. Thank you for this immense miracle! This is the fruit of your beautiful seed ... a big, strong and beautiful child!

After a few minutes of euphoria by the arrival of the little Gabriei, Mounee suffered a heavy hemorrhage. He was taken along with his son to a famous private clinic where he was cleaned, cut off the umbilical cord and expelled the placenta. Two nurses took care of Mounee until the boy, exhausted by the effort, fell asleep. Gabriel also slept like an angel in a cradle next to his mother.

Edmond had been therr when Mounee came back to the world. He was holding his son against the window. The sunray from outside flashing on the father and son. The baby was sleeping, and Edmond had been rocking him gently with a smile on him. He had grown so fond of this baby, a perfect son in all ways. He was caressing the baby with his finger, tracing his features. His brows, his eyes, his nose, and his little mouth moving, like he was suckling, the same face as he would drink from Mounee.

It was the quiet shifting noise from behind that captured Edmond's attention. He turned around eith the baby in his arms. His smile widenedseeing Mounee finally awake. "So you are finally back with us, Mounee. Welcome." He said as he came forward and kissed his submissive's forehead. The boy was still laying down, and Edmond first placed the baby on his chest, befote moving to sit beside Mounee so he could lift the boy up, together with the baby, and put him in a half sitting position against his chest. Mounee couldbt sit up yet, his mancunt was swollen, almost torn at the birth. He needed time to recover from that.
The hemorrhage he suffered at the end of labor left Mounee quite weak. The analysis confirmed that he had some anemia but fortunately his son was born beautiful, healthy and weighing almost five kilos.
The submissive was very moved when he saw Edmond holding the baby in his arms. It was too early to tell, but Mounee found that the newborn had many features similar to the father, although in general - the nurses said - the baby was a Mounee decal.

It was strange to him that after so many months carrying so much weight in its belly, suddenly, its silhouette was little by little recovering its habitual slenderness and lightness. Her narrow, well-formed belly and hips were regaining her line and beautiful volumes. Despite the anemia, motherhood had given the guy a radiant and tender appearance. Now it could be said that Mounee smelled of milk and biscuits. Little Gabriel was a greedy baby who enjoyed feeding on his mother's milk patient and sweetly gave her breasts. Although fortunately he suffered no tears in his mancunt. He was still very sore and swollen. Perhaps because of the effect of hormones or for another reason, Mounee lost all interest in sex completely turning over the care of little Gabriel.

Edmond looked donw at Mounee who's feeding Gabriel. The baby knew.how to suck by instinct, and Mounee's tits were very ready for him as well. He had been producing so much milk, thanks partially to how Edmond had been suckling and drinking from them. How harmonious his mate and his firstborn looked together melted Edmond's heart. He kissed Mounee tenderly on his cheek and whispered a thank you. "You are the reason for how perrfect everything is now. I love you so much."

Whne the baby finished, Edmond instrucred Mounee in how to burp the baby, before putting.him to.sleep. the nurse had taught Edmond to do that while Mounee wasnt awake.
Yes, that was clear: because Edmond had stimulated the mammary glands of his submissive from the beginning, the breasts of mounee now produced abundant tasty and nutritious milk.
Little Gab was gaining weight quickly and acquiring the appearance of a beautiful and healthy baby.
Mounee was very excited to hear the words of his alpha: "You are the reason for how perrfect everything is now. I love you so much."

- Really? You really say that?... thank you, Sir.
Mounee drew his male with one of his arms. When Edmond was very close, the omega offered him a nipple so he could also suck on the other breast.

Mounee was really happy having the two beings he loved most in this world in his arms. He laughed when he saw Edmond slap Gb's back so that it would erupt

- ha ha ha ha who taught you to do that, hon?

"Hmm the nurse jsut taught me that while you are asleep. The baby had been feeding from bottles before you are awake... otherwise i doubt if i would have anything left to drink with how hungry our baby would be." Edmond explianed as their baby burped and was ready to sleep.

The diapers were changed and Edmond gently placed little Gabriel on the bed, right next to Mounee, before shuffling to lay down beside them. He rest his head on his palm, laying sideways to look at them while caressing Mounee's face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,199 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 11,907 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98