Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Edmond picked up the small key on the leather collar that Mounee wore around his neck and opened the lock on the Clit Cage. Mounee was now completely naked, fully offered and delivered to his man

"Both sides is it? Ok, i am granting you right on both sides." Edmond nodded his consent with his hands cupping Mounee's sweet face, his thumb tracing the 2 patches of roses on his cheek. He like that dreamy look on mounee, showing to him how obsessed his sub was on him. He placed a light kiss on Mounee's deliciously red lips and released him. "On your knees now, Mounee. Show me how clumsy you are now with your belly." He said, moving his feet onto the floor, seprating them slightly so Mounee could fit himself between his.legs. he would allow the little pregnant man getting support from his knees, but he also.like to see and admire how Mounee slowly lost his agility, all because of their baby growing healthily in him.
In fact, it took a little effort for the boy to kneel and lie between Edmond's legs, which now sat on the edge of the bed. The soft, well-wrapped belly on her hips rested on the knees of the submissive. Mouneee was in a position of worship, as one who is going to pray before his God ...
He released Edmond's cock from his underwear and held it erect in all its splendor in his right hand. He then plunged his head into his Master's testicles to suck in his scent and stimulate sperm production. Mounne kissed those big and solid balls of his alpha male with true devotion, licked and sucked, held them suspended on his tongue to feel their weight and rotundity ..Then he pressed his fleshy lips to the damp, throbbing headcocke that desperately begged for pleasure.

Mounee began to make turns with its head while masturbating to its male so that those lips are perfectly coupled to the axis and circumference of Edmond's cock. His tongue vibrated like the wings of a butterfly on the bridle of the glans. Mounee sipped that delicious happy, happy, and euphoric male nectar.
- Mmmmm so good, Sir. You can not imagine how much I missed your taste, your essence
Edmond's huge cock was gradually disappearing into the mouth of his submissive until it completely collapsed into Mounee's throat which was soft and warm.
Edmond shrugged his body, moaning with pleasure and placed a hand on the head of his submissive to guide him in the rhythm of the blowjob.

With his hand buried deep in the naturally curly hair of Mounee, Edmond groaned in pleasure feeling his submissive engulfing him entirely. It wasnt everyday that he get to have this kind of pleasure, for his cock's too large and thick for most to swallow. Hwoever, as usual, Mounee did not disappoint him and was worshipping.his member so well he couldnt help but shove into his talented mouth.

With a hand holding Mounee's head, he pushed down into his throat at the same time as he pressed him down. All of his cock was able to enjoy the warm, moist and heavenly mouth of his pregnant mate. His cockhead was especially taken care of, with the throat muscle wrapping around it tightly.

"Mounee, mounee...... so good for me." Edmond murmurred as he gradually increased his.speed.
- Yeah, Sir ... enjoy it to the fullest. For a submissive like me is to give pleasure to his man.
Mounne crossed his arms behind his back so that the blow-up was now "hands-free" and the lips and muscles of his gargover exerted the correct opening and pressure. Edmond's bulging testicles slammed into the submissive's lips, this further increased the stallion's excitement. Mounee did not take his eyes off his Master's. Through eye contact he wanted to show his man how much he loved her, how much he wanted her, and when he was willing to give himself in body and soul to him.
A man likes to see in broad daylight how his penis is worshiped and treated with that adoration, a man likes to see how his cock in his plenitid as to power and desire, shows the beauty of his masculinity, his fertility , His desire to inseminate. Edmond's erection reached an enormous size and thickness but Mounee's desire to please his Macho was immense.

Edmond was groaning, pushing his hips, taking control of his thrusts ... he was drawing from himself his male animal instinct that naturally commands his domain and authority.

Mounee's mouth was filled with abundant and delicious sperm ... It was the food that had long been waiting for. His male's milk flooded his throat and overflowed the corners of his mouth. Edmónd continued firing his charges, emptying the entire contents of his testicles ...
Mounee did not stop until he made sure that not a single drop of that sacred seed was wasted. Edmond with one of his fingers helped his submissive to pick up the remains of semen scattered across the face and neck. Mouneee licked and sucked Edmond's fingers, kissed his hands in gratitude, and finally kissed Edmond's balls again.
- I love you, Sir.

Edmon chuckled, very pleased with the performance of his submissive. With his finger cleaned, he traced it around Mounee's face and smiled when Mounee leaned into his touch naturally. He then made a decision and cupped his face with his whole.palms, tilting.it slightly up to look right into Mounee's eyes.

"Mounee, babe. I.love you too." He finally said, looking right into Mounee's soul with his own piercing eyes. With his submissive so close to.him, the belly nudging into his calves, he could witness how this pretty young man's blossoming in front of him, gradually shwoing his true colors and beauty with his blessing and presence. He knew, with how happy he was feeling, how satisfied he is to be seeing his mate evolving like this, that he indeed love Mounee as well. He kissed him.lightly on his.lips, tasting.his own seed, and conveyed all the emotions he had towards the other.
The boy felt full of joy and vitality. Each of the cells of his body was digesting the seeds of Edmond, integrating into the organism of Mounee, forming part of it.
- Come on, Sir ... you now have to replenish your strength, Please allow your boy to prepare breakfast for you.
Mounee led Edmond by the hand to the kitchen. "You do the fruit juice, Ok? And I do the rest.
Mounee soon gathered all the ingredients on the kitchen counter. "Let me think Mmmmmmmmmm": one egg, 200 ml milk, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 120 g flour, sugar, baking powder and half a teaspoon Salt. Where is the honey, the strawberry jam, chocolate syrup, no, no, better honey for the pancakes. Ah, the cream, I have to beat the cream.
The kitchen came alive with all that activity and the first aromas. Mounee looked so happy about it!
- Wow, this honey is of very good quality. He took a little of one of his fingers and gave it to Edmond to taste.
- You like it - like it? Said Mounee with his foreign accent.
Edmond nodded. Mounee laughed happily
Spelling the syllables: "You, Sir, are sweeter than honey. and... your seed the most fertile and nutritious.
Edmond wrapped his arms around his boy's waist and pressed his body against Mounee's back. He felt her belly and said,
"Babe, you want to know the sex of our son or our children because you are very swollen to be in the fifth month of pregnancy, have you ever thought that you can have two babies in your belly?

Mounee started. It was her first pregnancy and she did not know much about being a first-time mother.

"No, I had not thought of that, Sir ... I thought our son was going to be a big, tall child like his father, but I did not think about the possibility that they were twins.

He turned to Edmond and stroked her cheek.
- Tell me Sir .... Would Daddy like to have twins?

American pancakes soon acquired form and color in the nonstick skillet. Mounee stacked them on top of each other to keep them warm.
- Yeah, wait a minute.
- Where are you going, babe? Said Edmond
- I'll be right back. It's just a minute.

Mounee returned with a beautiful white rose cut in the garden and placed it in a trnsparente vase with water on the breakfast table.
- Look at this, Sir ... (The rose was not yet open) little by little will open the petals, the rose lives only for its delivery, to offer its fullness and aroma. Exactly like me. Is the orange juice ready?

(Hmm you are playing out Edmond a lot ;))

Edmond smiled at the assimilation. "You are, in my opinion, the best rose possible. Just as beautiful and pure. You are even better than a rose in that you are able to bear fruits." The taller man wound his arms around the smaller one, kissing him lightly on his lips. "And yes chef, the orange juice had been squeezed fresh and sweet. You want to taste it?" He asked with a glint in his eyes.

Just as Mounee nodded, Edmond took the cup and gulped down the juice himself, then shared the content with Mounee bykissing him. They got lost in the kiss soon, finding each other tastkng even better than any juice in the world. As they parted, they finushed breakfast in a great mood. Edmond insisted Mounee to sit on his lap, feeding him and patting his belly at the same time. "If it's indeed twins, i would be very happy, but it's equally joyful to have a single baby who's big and strong. We would soon know about that though, i have ordered for them to set up the machines and everything in the yellow bedroom, where we would be doing all the procedures from now on."
(Sorry, that's right. I let myself be carried away by passion. I'm a little naughty, I will not do it any more)

Indeed, Edmond was a very tall man. Each time Mounee wanted to kiss him and wrap his arms around his neck, the submissive was forced to stand on tiptoe or climb onto a stool. The sip of juice that Edmond made her drink directly from his lips tasted wonderful to Mounee. And it also calmed him down. Mounee is a boy still very young, is playful and full of vitality, was always very affectionate and dreamy. It is difficult for a boy of his age to assimilate everything that is happening to him.
Edmond is getting from His submissive that Mounee is every day more docile and calm. You could say that Edmond models his boy with his own hands, gives shape ... even Mounee's genitals are changing. Mounee has only one thing in his head: Edmond, surrender to that man to love and please him.
The fact that Edmond fed Mounne sitting on his lap accentuated and reinforced even more the boy's submission to his Master. Moune obediently ate everything that Edmond gave him with his hands, obeyed like a child.
His belly was growing very fast, Mounee kept it elastic and flexible applying a cream to promote the stretching of the skin. The silk panties could hardly contain that volume, it was obvious that she needs another size ....
Mounee thought of that "mysterious yellow room" was the first time he heard of his existence, what was it? He also needed a bra for his breasts, when he walked fast he was forced to hold them with his hands.
Suddenly the baby moved.
Mounee was startled with excitement.
"Have you felt it, Sir?"
He grabbed Edmond's hand and stroked the curvature of her belly with her.

(It's alright ;) just sometimes i feel like i am getting my lines robbed ...i dont mind you doing a little of Edmond's reaction but just dont dominate him ;))

Edmond wasnt aware at first what' smaking his submissive so exicted, but as soon as he clasped his palm onto his full belly, he realised it was the baby. He pressed down onto the warm flesh slightly to chase the baby's movement. "Mounee, that's.... very amazing." He said, quite stunned as well by the suddne movement. "Our baby finally decided he should say hello to daddy." He teased. "Perhaps that's a sign for us to be starting the exam. We are setting up the yellow bedroom to be an examination room. It was called that because it's mainly decorated in yellow... some old tradition from my ancestors." He explained holding Mounee tight in his arms.

"Now my little one.... are you ready to see for the first time our baby?" He asked, ready to get up and take Mounee to do the ultrasound. "Do you want to walk on your own or be carried by me?" He smirked and asked.
Yes, that was it. Somehow it seemed that the baby recognized his father, became familiar with his voice and his closeness. Was it all so magical and mysterious for Mounee! In his twenties he was living an impressive experience, his greatest desire, his greatest dream.
The first time Mounee fell in love with a man, and this time, in addition to loving passionately this man whom he saw as a God ... this man was his seeder, his Master and his absolute Owner.
At times, Mounee, he did not know how to speak to Edmond (not only because he did not speak English well) but because this man imposed him a lot of respect and admiration.
Mounee was very nervous when he heard the word "exam" but at the same time he felt safe in Edmond's arms. Her heart was beating very hard.
"Calm down, Mounee," he told himself. He looked at Edmond gently and buried his face in the bosom of his Master, responding in this way to the question that had been asked.

Mounee snuggling close to him was adorable. Edmond smiled and put a hand behind Mounee's waist and his knees, then stood up with ease taking.his.lovely mate up in his arms. "You better put on even more weight. Dont have to worry about me being unable to.lift you up later when you are even bigger. Your master has great muscular stregnth."

As they ascended the stairs, Edmond leaned his head against the curly and soft hair of Mounee, and admired how his breasts are bouncing against each other as they moved. "Why dont you hold them steady?" He asked with a smile, liking how Mounee looked modest and shy with his delictae hands covering his breast. They are getting too small to covee thoose large and.filled.globes of flesh.
Mounee liked to be led in the arms of his Master because it made him feel smaller and defenseless. Edmond, in fact, was a tall, strong man, bigger and more powerful in the eyes of his boy.
Mounee rested his head on the neck of his man and sucked the scent that emitted his skin .. looked for the look of Edmond but to have it so close he blushed and was not able to say anything. However, a word escaped from his lips: "Daddy" ... and it was strange because in his language this word is not usually used in that intimate, so true meaning. That word came from the depths of his nature: "Daddy, I need you"
Little Mounee checked daily how his body was changing, preventing him from being agile and light as before he became pregnant, his belly growing forcing his hips to open, the stretching of bones, ligaments and tissues hurt.
At times, he had to stop and rest his hands on his back to balance the weight on his spine. The curve of her buttocks had become more pronounced, the belly's bulge thrusting her ass outward making it more sensual and tempting.
When Edmond looked at her breasts, Mounee was embarrassed and blushing. They had grown a lot and moved at every move that the submissive made. It was not easy to get used to that transformation in his body, and when the nipples brushed some tissue, the friction was so intense that it hurt.
Mounee wanted to find a solution to the issue of her breasts, he could not stand all day holding them with her hands and arms.

Edmond nudged Mounee's pretty head lying on his neck, kissing his head lightly. His heart was filled with tenderness towards his babe, who's carrying his baby. As he walked, the belly and breasts of Mounee was brushing against him, making.him.fill warm and loving from his heart. "Babe, why are you blushing so hard?" He asked even though he could sense the reason why. They had soon arrived the yellow bedroom.

Putting Mounee gently on the large bed, Edmond sat down next to.him and laid him down slowly. "I will be putting.some cold gel on your belly. And then, we are going to see our baby for the first time." Edmond smiled and said. "And later I would be checking.your opening as well..... to see the condition of your opening." He said, quite lookong forward to the examination himself.
Mounee felt very agitated and nervous. It was "his first test" and I was full of fear and uncertainty, what would my baby's condition be like? Her sex Complexion Would be well formed? These and other questions ask around her head as her heart pounded. The dream of his life had materialized: his belly had been fertilized by a marvelous, strong and attractive man, a true male alpha stallion. Mounee was very happy and proud to carry the seed of Edmond in his belly. But ... what had destiny for them both foreseen? What would be the future of both his son? His male Alpha was a mysterious man of whom he barely knew anything about his former life or his true way of being.

Mounee's legs trembled as he felt the gel touch his belly, but Edmond's voice calmed him. He parted his thighs and showed his genitals that had undergone an obvious transformation: the perfectly formed penis had reduced in size until it looked like a fleshy clitoris crowning his two vulva-shaped testicles.
Her fresh, clean, delicate genitals were aroused by the proximity of her male. Edmond's feronomas stimulated omega fatty acids in the boy who started to lubricate ...
A wave of heat invaded Mounee's cheeks, he did not like to look so excitable and sensitive, but his nature could not help it. She blushed again as her breasts overflowed in her arms.

"Wow, that's a payment for me, your doctor? Thank you. Just when i am feeling a little thirsty." Edmond teased, surprised by how responsive Mounee's breasts are to his close proximity but quite pleased as well. He bend down to lick the trail of white milk rolling down his obvious belly, licking the globe. "Hmm delicious as always." He praised, before moving the wand onto the mountain of flesh.

"Let's see...." Edmond searched like an expert on Mounee's belly, pretending he didnt notice how his genitals are wet from anticipation and arousal. He would tease Mounee later on that. Now, he was also eager to find out how their baby's developing. The screen showrd darkness at first, but shapes started to form as he found the fetus. It proved his hypothesis. Indeed there's only one baby despite Mounee's size. The new life within him had been developing exceedingly well with how good Mounee was feeding himself, making it a lot larger than normal fetus at this stage.

"Mounee, you are truly a born carrier. You have taken both yourself and the baby well. Our baby, our son indeed." Edmond announced, finally locating the genitals between the fetus' legs. "Here, can you see that? This big guy is our baby boy." Edmond pointed towards the screen and showed Mounee. He bend down to kiss on his rosy cheeks that are flushed red from excitement. Mounee was clearly very happy to see their son for the first time. "Thank you little one. I love you."
Mounee caswi could not see the monitor screen because of the emotion and because his eyes were clouded with tears
- It's a boy? I exclaim, full of joy. Our baby is a beautiful kid? Sir, it looks so big and well formed! And there is certainly a part of his body that looks like his father wow they look really big!

Mounee spread his arms in the air .. she wanted to embrace the world, the life that was magical and wonderful, and of course, to his man That had made that miracle come true.
- Oh, Sir .. I will feed you well and grow healthy and happy, I promise you. He wrapped his arms around Edmond's neck, "And now tell me ... who is the most handsome, strong and powerful man on earth for Mounee? Who is the best father for Mounee and his baby?" He took Edmond's face in his soft hands and began to give loving kisses of appreciation and love to the most important man in his life.

Edmond embraced mounee in return, letting his submissive litter his face with kisses. He finally stopped Mounee's act and kissed him on his plush lips. "Of course, there could be only me who's the perfect one for you. The only one for you." He kissed him some more until Mounee was dazed by the kiss.

"Now my babe. It's time to see how your body's preparing for the birth." Edmond said upon separating from Mounee's delicious lips. He parted his legs a little further apart and smiled seeing how Mounee had transformed. He touched the "clit" gently and immediately Mounee shuddered and another wave of clear liquid oozed out of his opening. "Wow, i dont think i need any lube?" Edmond smirked, his finger coated with a layer of slick already simply by touching the opening.
Mounee screamed with pleasure as Edmond's hand stimulated her clit .. an erection ensued, and then a spill of fluid that naturally and spontaneously lubricated its narrow hole. Edmond's finger gave him immense pleasure, made him feel hungry and desirous of his male.

- PLease, Sir.. Do not torture me that way. Please.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhm.. Have been many weeks without you, desperately wanting you, dreaming of you, and pronouncing your name at night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,349 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 13,317 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98