Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
"Alright here we go!" Edmond laughed as he sped up the plane, going on to take a sharp turn. He would have gone even crazier if he was on his own, but taking into consdieration how snugly the seatbelt was on Mounee, he didnt want to risk it and therefore kept a relatively stabler pace. They flew over the vast mansion, him pointing to Mounee where they live and how much of the mountain belonged to him. He then soon flew over the city where they met, the area where the restaurant Mounee worked in was located, and eventually out of all civilization, out towards the sea passing the ferry pier.

The sun was high and the sky's blue. It felt warm feeling the sunray ovrr them through the glass window of the jet. "Mounee, see the little island far in front of us? That's our destination. One of our vacation.houses." edmond pointed forward to Mounee.
Mounee was fascinated to see the vitality and energy that Edmond was spending at the time. He was really surprised by this reaction he did not know about his Dom.
The submissive shouted of happiness as a child at Disneyworld
- Wooooooooooooooow This is amazing, Sir .. I love it.
Seeing his Alpha sitting at the controls of the plane, his thighs apart and the bulge of his crotch clearly defined and highlighted by the safety straps ... all that made Edmond seem an even stronger and powerful man in the eyes of the submissive . Mounee had always surrounded himself at school and then later at the institute of male and dominant guys, he liked to be a more guy among them, to compete in sports and to keep fit.
It seemed like a dream. Everything Edmond showed him from the cockpit was breathtakingly beautiful, but the most beautiful and impressive thing was to enjoy the company of his man. His Alpha was with him, they traveled together, he could feel him by his side ..
- Sir, I feel so lucky!
Down below, the island looked really beautiful in the middle of the ocean

The landing was exciting as usual, when the wheels hit the ground, it was a little bumpy but the jet soon become stable under the expert control of Edmond. He leapt out of the plane and went to Mounee's side to free him from the aircraft. As he removed the belts, he caressed lightly against his belly and his bra-clad breasts, sending shivers to Mounee's body. He smiled seeing the blush deepen on Mounee's face, almost making him whimper in front of the other staff, and lifted him down, landing on solid ground with ease.

Edmond didn't put Mounee down. Instead, he kept his little submissive in his arms when they walked forward to the big villa in front of them. It looked more countryside and cozy than his own mansion. The mediterranean decor fitted well with the abundant greenery and seabreeze around. Edmond had a sunglasses on him, making his smile stand out even more under the blazing sunray. "litle one, we better put on some good sunscreen on you before going to explore the other parts of the island."
(Sorry for not replying before.I'm in the beach apartment and my mother came with her boyfriend) :)

Indeed, the landing was amazing for Mounee to live it from the cockpit and in the company of his Dom.

- It was "the air baptism" for our baby. Mr. Falton, your son is going to be a brave and strong kid who will not be afraid of anything or anyone. You know? My baby Has not been scared at any time because his mom has had protection with much love and affection in his arms Is not it true my love?

The signs of affection in Edmond's publicity towards his boy surprised Mounee a lot and made him blush deeply because it was the first time his Alpha had done it. But quickly the blush gave way to pride: it was so gratifying and beautiful to feel cared for and protected by a man like Edmond.
When the tall strong man held his boy in his arms, Mounee whispered in his ear, "I love you too much. You're going to make me lose my mind and drive me crazy for wanting you and wanting you so much." He placed a hand on Edmond's cheek and kissed him in the sweetest, most delicate way Edmond could imagine. Emotions, tenderness, feeling protected in the arms of his male, caused his breasts to naturally arouse themselves And began to spill some milk through the sensitive nipples. Mounee felt a special warmth, he unbuttoned a button, and through the opening of the shirt emanated a delicious maternal aroma, infant, sweet milk with cookies.

- Ohhh, papi...All this is so beautiful, you are so beautiful! Your Mounee wants to thank you for this wonderful surprise.

Then he said it, it came spontaneously from his lips: I want to give you all the children I can. I can not understand life without being united to you, without having your seed within me. I want to make you the happiest man in the world, Edmond! Please help me to get it.

With the sunglasses, Edmond was even more masculine and attractive ... the warm temperature, the sea breeze, the landscape, the beautiful mansion, etc ... all invited to enjoy. Pure Life.
"Where are you taking me, Sir?"

(Oh it's fine babe. i can imagine you having a good time at the beach like we are here ;))

Edmond took a deep breath and hummed his approval tasting the sweet aroma of Mounee. The mixture of all the maternal scent made him proud. He had selected for himself a capable and fertile bearer, able to care for and create so many babies with him. HE chuckled hearing Mounee's declaration on how he was going to make him crazy, and also for giving him all the children he can. "I have been planning on that, little one. You would be pregnant for as long as you can handle. I can imagine you carrying my babies even when you are 40 years old and started having white hair." He laughed.

They entered the house with the glass doors to the podium all opened so the sea breeze could come through the white linen curtains. "You are going to get changed into a bikini before we head out. We are going to a beach around. I used to love coming here when i was a little boy. The sand there are all white, but still soft enouhg that even your lovely little feet wouldn't get hurt stepping on them." He said as he moved up into their bedroom with cherrywood floor, the whole room looked bright and cozy, all sheets and walls are white to reflect well the sunshine from outdoor. Edmond put Mounee down and opened the wardrobe to find a pair of bikinis to show him. "DO you want me to suckle on you first before we get changed?" He asked, recalling how Mounee smelt like milk before already.
The light, the warm temperature, the light and blue tones moved the boy mentally to Europe, more specifically to the Mediterranean. He felt yearning for his land, for his family. "But it was not time for nostalgia now," he said to himself.

The interior of the house was also very elegant and cozy but he would have felt equally happy anywhere. The most important thing for Mounee is that he was with his Alpha male enjoying his company. She went to the bathroom to refresh herself a little of the emotions of the trip and to free her breasts from the bra. A sweet aroma impregnated the room, the smell of the gestating mother, hormone and radiating tenderness ...

He felt Edmond approaching her back to embrace him from behind and how his Dom's hands caressed the bulging belly and very tenderly nipped her nipples.

- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm Sir, .... please ..

Edmond put his right hand through the inside of Mounee's panties and found that his boy was "receptive." In effect, the submissive turned and placed his lover's face between her full breasts. She screamed first in sweet pain and after real pleasure when Edmond nipped her nipples with her lips and tongue ... the nourishing food soon began to sprout from her nipples.

EDmond took some of the sweet fluid into Mounee's mouth and fed their mouths with kisses and milk. A perfect triangle, a loving trinity: The male Alpha sower, his carrier boy, and their baby growing in peace and harmony. When the breasts of the submissive released some weight and pressure, Edmond tried mounee several bikinis. The boy's skin looked soft, nourished, fresh .. his body rounded in harmony and sensuality.
They laughed awhile when they both covered themselves with protective cream before heading to the beach.
It was a splendid day.

Just as Edmond had wished, the milking was wonderful and he was glad that Mounee's breasts were readily lactating so quickly after their last session togheter. It was good evidence to show that Mounee was very ready to nurture their son, he would have ample supply of food for their baby. "you are such a great mother, Mounee. You would bring lots of food for our baby, even with excess for me as snack." He smiled and praised him.

Under Edmond's insistence, Mounee was draped with a lovely linen sundress on top of his blue bikini. His skin looked flawless, looking good agains the white dress. He took his hand and together they walked across the house and out into the sun again. "Here's the sunglasses for you." Edmond said and fitted it on top of Mounee's face, taking out the glasses miraculously. He had prepared everything while he was still on his business trip as a surprise for Mounee, for he remembered how his sub mentioned about craving for a holiday just for the two of them.

Outside, they crossed a little path with trees on both sides, creating a comfortable shade for them to walk through. It wasn't a long walk, but Edmond kept his pace steady and slow, occassionally looking at MOunee and giving him a kiss. It took almost 20 minutes for them to come out of the walk and arrive in frotn of the beach.

"See this? This is all for us." Edmond showed Mounee to the beach with sand white as snow and water green as emerald. The azure sky was limitless. "This is my favoruite place of the island. Do you like it?" He asked, looking at Mounee.
At first, Mounee found it a bit strange to get used to his new wardrobe as his body transformed with pregnancy, But it was his Alpha who dressed him, who chose his clothes and that for the submissive represented a very special bond charged with symbolism. The touch of the white dress was very fresh and pleasant, the linen fabric allowed the caress of the sea breeze and walk comfortably to the beach.

Mounee enjoyed the walk to the beach. Yes, I had wanted it so much! One day for them two alone, one day together! The boy was very pleasantly surprised at the change in attitude of Edmond .. now, his Dom behaved like a true lover. Mounee was very excited about all this, is it possible that pregnancy made me more sensitive?

But will it still look attractive to me now that my figure is no longer slender and light? He thought this when he saw his own shadow reflected on the ground. Oh my God, how he has fattened my belly! "My son is going to be really beautiful and tall as his father" .. he imagined himself naked playing with his unborn son and laughing together. Holding him in his arms and giving her tender kisses, my baby, how much I love you! This life within my life that Daddy has been able to create in me. Daddy's seed has made the miracle possible.
When Edmond showed him the island's favorite place for him, it seemed to be in a real paradise.

"Thank you, Sir, for this precious gift." You are the sweetest and most beautiful man in the world.

They spent some time enjoying the landscape: the white sand, the blue tones, the incoming water, the caress of the air.

- Sir, this is a true paradise, therefore .... (he put on a rather mischievous expression) if it is true that we are in paradise ... (tachán tachán) the normal thing is that we are naked, do not you think? I love feeling your property. My body and my soul are yours ,,, that's why I love being naked next to you.

Edmond smiled and agreed it would be best if they were both stripped of any restraints. A bamboo mat had been laid under a sunbrella for their comfort. "Kneel down, undress me and take my cock, make it nice and hard with the talented mouth of yours. Then i would strip you....." He didnt finish his sentence, only suggestively rubbed on his bottom, hinting on what he would do afterwards.

With Mounee obediently kneeling down, carefully with a hand supporting his back, Edmond waa again struck by how beautiful Mounee looked now. He looked less angular, a serene smile always on him. The baby growing within him had added a great glamor on him. He caressed mounee's soft face, sighing as he called on his submissive's name. "Mounee......"
The submissive slowly and ritually undressed his Alpha leaving the male beauty exposed. Edmond was proud of his body and liked to exhibit himself to the naked, in all its splendor in that paradise. He spread his legs, took his cock and balls in his right hand and offered it to the boy.

Mounee, first wanted to smell the sex of her beloved, to impregnate herself with her musk, to be baptized with her pheromones, then, like a sweet little dog, licked and sucked the testicles of her male. The sea breeze made her hair flutter between the thighs of the man who was already moaning with pleasure. That dick that was already beginning to fill with oxygenated and warm blood instantly acquired a magnificent erection. Mounee removed the foreskin as one opens the petals of a rose and a thick, soft, throbbing mushroom appeared.
The boy looked into the eyes of his lover and without looking away began to make an impressive blowjob.
His mouth soon savored and filled with the first preseminal juices at the same time that he himself was excited and humid.
- Why do I want you and need you so much my love? Said Mounee
While he was doing circles and spirals with his mouth and hand around the axis of Edmond's cock, her breasts rocked rhythmically and her nipples dilated.
If you are not a true submissive and do not love with so much surrender and despair to your male Alfacomo Mounee feels, it is difficult to understand on the part of others why Mounee behaves sexually like that with Edmond. It is more than a need, it is more than love and desire ... it is absolute adoration for his man and his sacred seed.
But the boy did not worship his man's cock as a separate part of a whole, No! He loved Edmond as a whole, for all that a man represents and that his submissive nature had taught him to worship.

Edmond was pleased by his obedient submissive, who showed clearly his love towards his master. The larger man put a palm on Mounee's head, encouraging him and expressing his fondness towards his submissive. He moaned when Mounee was giving an especially clever lick on his cockhead, and swayed his hips slightly asking silently for Mounee to proceed, enveloping his cock even deeper into his lovely mouth.

"You need me like air, because i am the only one for you. The most important thing in your life. You are as important to me Mouneee...." he said as he sighed in enjoyment. Mounee was satisfying him so greatful, like everytime he sucked him. He reached down to fondle on his nipples, even though he couldnt see them, he could see how they are eager for his attention. His mounee's always so perfect for him.

"Mounee..... stop now. I want to explode while i am deep in you." He said, feeling way too close to orgasming than he would want, once again amazed by Mounee's talent.
- Let's go and give us a bath, is it okay, my love? I want to fill myself with salt and iodine, fill my lungs with marine air, float with arms and let our baby know the ocean.

Mounee wished ardently to his Alpha, he wanted to make love in the sea and caressed by the waves ..."I always feel so hungry for you, are you sure you have not bewitched me with some sort of sorcery or witchcraft, hon?

"That's a great idea." Edmond praised Mounee and heaved him.up from the sands. With his hands on his waist, he lofted his pregnant mate up and walked towards the water. He nibbed on Mounee's cheek, smiling as he bumped noses with him.

The seawater felt just the right temperature. He walked deeper into the sea, dropping mounee down suddenly and laughed as he created a huge splash.
After the first impression of falling into the water from Edmond's arms, and receiving the temperature of the sea at once, both his state of mind and his body quickly became accustomed to that bluish, luminous universe.
Both played and laughed, teasing each other for a long time to calm their breaths.
Mounee and his belly floated in water... Up and down, the submissive gazed at the vast expanse of the sky as Edmond dived beneath the boy's body and caught him teasing and tickling ...

It was a pleasant feeling of freedom that their naked bodies felt, and at the same time Mounee was aware of how much he needed his man and how much he now depended on him. " When my baby is born I will teach him to swim from the first few weeks so that he grows strong and confident of himself" he said.
Mounee drew her male arm to kiss his lips:
- Thank you, thank you for this wonderful day.
Her breasts floated on the surface like two water lilies, and her nipples looked pinker than usual from the sun and salt.
- "Tell me, Mr. Fulton, what do you want most at the moment?"

It was a wonderful time for Edmond as well, being able to totally relax from a marathon of work and pressure. He loved spending time with his boy, and hearing his laughter and see his beautiful body float, his fair skin standing out from the seawater under the sun, all of it made the best moment for him.

"I would have said I wanted you the most, but since I got you now..... perhaps, I could be more specific?" He stood up in water, lifting Mounee's body higher up so he got to kiss the two lovely looking tits. He caressed the gorgeous body and slowly get down to his bottom, his "clit" and eventually hsi mancunt.
(My love, I'm already at home, dedicated exclusively to you) ^^

Mounee felt as if he had become "an inhabited being", Exist only to please the man he loved so much and to house in his womb the beautiful son who grew stronger and healthier day by day. The son of the seed of his male Alpha. Edmond knew how to fuck his brain and provide him with the euphoria that every submissive slave needs, leading him to subspace where the Master is the sole owner of his body and will.
Mounee turned his body in the water and offered his soft and round ass to be whipped ... his male His male nibbled on the fleshy buttocks as he whipped them to relax that sensitive area and make it "receptive". His boy groaned in pain and pleasure.
Then the submissive swiveled back again, his body sprawled over the surface of the sea and opened his thighs: His "clitoris" was red and excited. As his pregnancy advanced and dilated his belly, the boy's genitals were adjusting to a beautiful metamorphosis .. the opening of his sensitive area was soft, throbbing like a tasty fruit, velvety like the petals of a flower open for his seeder. The eyes of the submissive by the effect of salt water and desire were greener and brighter than ever, his nipples hard and dilated like two huge lemons surfaced like two volcanoes ..
Mounee made a gesture of "touching" his sensitive and intimate area, but Edmond pushed his hand away from Mounee and explained that only he - his male Alpha - was the sole owner of his brain, body, and pleasure.

The boy started moaning, crying and pleading ...

Edmond, an intelligent and experienced man, knew from the first moment that he encountered the boy in that "accidental encounter": Mounee's submissive beauty and nature consisted in "offering" to please the wishes of a dominant man. The boy behaved like "an animal in heat" when he smelled the pheromones of a male and forced him to enter iin your territory.

The slapping of his ass prepared Mounee enough, and by the time he spread his arms and showed his master his whole body, Edmond could see he was fully prepared for the next step. He parted his fair legs, pushing his knees higher up so he could see the beautiful flower hidden behind, his opening that'a red from arousal and wet from seawater and his own slick. Edmond wouldnt normally do that but Mounee's opening is simply too beautiful, that he bend down and licked his quivering hole, which tasted salty from the sea, but with an aroma unique to Mounee.

He spread his lips further with his thumbs, and looked up at Mounee's dazed face over his belly. "You are gorgeous, Mounee. Perfect. I am glad we met that day, that fateful day where you have to clash into me." He said and moved higher up, slapping Mounee's ready and hungry hole with his large cock. "I think it should be feeding time now, feed both your hungry hole and our baby." He used one hand to guide his cock into breaching his hole and his other holding gently on Mounee's lower belly, feeling their son move as he pressed through, shoving his whole length in at once. He knew this would hurt for Mounee, for he was large, but the lack of preparation would give them both a burning feeling that they love.
Mounee, feeling Edmod's lips and tongue on her intimate part, moaned with pleasure. He could not help ejaculating in his first orgasm. He arched his back and his head sank into the water.
- Oh Daddy It's so good, that's so good, honey ..

The submissive felt the headcock of his alpha stimulating his hungry hole and to contunuación the attempt to penetrate it. He twisted in pain as the hard male flesh caught the first few inches of his cavity.
- Wait, please, wait ... it hurts a lot.
The pleasure and the pain united caused abundant lubrication in his intimate area and Edmond's cock guided by his hand went deep. Mounee sighed with relief... His male had "completely inhabited him again.

Mounee began to move his hips to fit perfectly "his visitor" and give him the greatest pleasure possible. He pressed the walls of his inner cavity to prove to his Alpha that he was the sole owner of his body. That his hole was narrow and tight because he had acquired the exact size to accommodate the exact size of his man. No other cock could fit so perfectly to him, Edmond's dick was that he could penetrate him and His Alpha was the only man to own his body and his pleasure.

Direct stimulation of her prostate caused her second orgasm more intense than the first. The boy's hips began to convulse, his insides contracting on Edmond's cock which made Edmond more pleasurable.

- Mmmmmmmmmmmm Sir .. fuck me hard now. Fuck me, please... I love you desperately

The waves pushed them both to the shore. Edmond came in contact with his dominant male nature and was guided by his animal instinct fucking the submissive with greater fury and intensity.
Mounee screamed, cried, begged ... Edmond's huge cock pressed deeper until his headcock opened the area of the cervix where Mounee begged to be inseminated. It was his most sensitive and exitable area of the boy, the perfect place to receive the male's seed. Edmond bit Mounee's neck to subdue him even more to his pleasure and bring him the ultimate orgasm.

- Come, come Sir (said Mounee begging a hug) Oh Sir come to my arms and kiss me .. I need it so much! I love you, I love you, I love you .......... yooooouuuuuuuuuuu

The submissive did not take his eyes away from those of his Alpha, he wanted his Master to see how much he loved and desired him.
  - Come on, Sir ... empty yourself completely inside of me. Fill me with your hot sperm. I can not, please ...

The series of changes on his submissive greatly please Edmond, who could feel through their connected parts how Mounee was accepting him, welcoming him with his body. He had never felt before so intense a pleasure, for Mounee truly was made for him. He coudl tell by the warm and shy part he was touching with the tip of his cock that it was his cervix, the opening to the baby that they had created together, where their son would be coming through in a few month's time. Being so close to his child had excited Edmond even more, and he held Mounee up, lifting his body to press his belly further into his abdomen, so that his blossoming nipples would rub against his chest, and kissed Mounee's delicious lips possessively, almost biting into those flehsy lips to prove his utter ownership. His hips moved fast and deep, ploughing into Mounee as he fucked him rough. He was close to orgasm and he wanted the chase the last few minutes of this heavenly enjoyment.

Edmond closed his arms around Mounee, feeling his submissive holding onto him as well like a koala holding a trunk, and growled as he shoved in even harder and deeper, ploughing open Mounee's cervix and finallly, exploded his abundant seed into his submissive. "Take that love, take all my seed, draw nutrients from it, receive it as my mark on you, nurture our child with it. You are mine forever, Mounee."
The sea and the force of the waves had thrown them to the shore. The boy had hair and tits covered with salty foam. Feeling how his male ejaculated in his womb had given him such intense ogasm until he was completely exhausted ... both Mounee and his son began to assimilate and feed on both of the nutrients provided by Edmond's sperm.
The Male had ejaculated so abundantly that the boy's uterus and cavity could not hold the whole volume inside. When Edmond retired his cock still erect from the dilated hole of his submissive, a "plop" was heard, and then a stream of hot milk began to overflow through the boy's thighs. Edmond picked up his own spare semen in one of his hands and handed it to Mounee. The boy licked and sucked on the fingers of his man showing himself hungry and eager to receive more and more ...His alpha male calmed him by pushing his cock back inside. Mounee groaned in contentment. They stood together, not wanting to separate for a few minutes ... Edmond stroking the growing and dilating belly of his boy with his right hand, and with the other, checking how Mounee's breasts were filled with nutritious and healthy milk .
- You're mine, Mounee. Absolutely mine
- Yes, Sir ....
The boy, as usual, took the flaccid penis of his male in his hands and brought it to his face. Then I did the same with the large balls hanging loose between the legs of that tall, strong man, Mounee kissed Edmond's testicles in a sign of submission and gratitude.

Mounee, he spoke less and less, but he understood Emond better: Can you understand that you form "the world of others" the feeling of physical, emotional, and sexual dependence that Mounee feels for Edmond? The boy is a foreigner and feels that, day by day, he understands better the language in which he speaks and expresses his master. Even in this matter depends on his man.

The following conversation did not really occur, it was Mounee who created her mentally to adjust Edmond's dominant nature to his own submissive nature in love with his male Alpha:

"I know you much better than yourself, and I understand that an exploration into your desires and fetishism will not work as long as we stand on an equal footing, so I am making you my Chastity Boy. Understand that children do not have cocks (those are for men); Boys do not have erections; pussyboys like you can not rely on foot and pee (will sit to urinate); The boys do not have pubis; Children have tasks with ramifications and / or punishment if they are not to my satisfaction; The boys do not have orgasms. I have no interest in your being a child in any other area of ​​our relationship, but until you decide otherwise, you will be a child when it comes to the cock and exploring your chastity fantasy. As my Chastity Boy: You by nature Since you were born have not corporal hair, but You will be shaved from the neck down .. chest, ass, crotch, arms, legs, armpits will be completely smooth. He is going to shave himself and introduce himself for my inspection. We will have sex again before it is locked up in the hammer cage. Enjoy this sexual relief, because it is the last one I am guaranteeing for a while. To ensure that this is a consensual agreement, you will be begged and begged with me to enclose your penis while you are approaching orgasm. You are going to ask me to take complete control of your penis and orgasms. You're going to ask me to make you my chastity Boy. Immediately after reaching orgasm, the hammer cage will lock into your penis. I want blocked while the last of your milk is dripping from your penis and even before cleaning. The instant they are tightly closed, they give you full control of your penis and orgasms for me. I will decide the next time you touch your penis, as well as the next time you have an orgasm. I demand the following as owner of your penis: You will learn the benefits of chastity, enjoy control of orgasm and the pleasure of surrendering all rights to your penis. You will learn how to get sexual satisfaction even though it brings me to orgasm and learn how your ass, mouth and other parts of the body can provide enjoyment despite not being able to finish. You will not talk about your penis or your orgasms. The penis belongs to me, and they simply do not have orgasms until I decide otherwise. When asked, he will respond with the way my penis is doing while locked in the cage. You will learn to embrace their interest in chastity and without complaint. You will not ask for freedom, or ask when it will be released. You will not like what happens if you complain or Beg. Since there are times when carrying the hammer cage will cause undue discomfort or not be appropriate, I will allow it to be removed under the following conditions: doctor visits, social situations, travel or other situations as I deem appropriate. Unless indicated otherwise, do not touch yourself or seek sexual satisfaction when you are out of the cage. On demand, he stood up again and handed over the keys. Your period of chastity will have no impact on my sexual needs. I will make sure that my sexual needs are met in whatever way I choose. You will learn how satisfying it is to provide total pleasure to me without regard to your own sexual liberation. You have to get used to this. I know they have a strong desire to be a punished child but lack the initiative to do it on their own. I control your penis and it will become the child you and I know that you want to be. "

Edmond dressed Mounee first and then dressed him. The mr boy hugged his Master's body and took it gently from his hand. They strolled along the shore enjoying the scenery and the warmth of their bodies.
Mounee did not know where he was going, nor did he care, he had given his fate into the hands of his man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,311 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,739 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98