Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Edmond smiled and patted Mounee's head as praise for him to be so obedient and lovely. With them dressed more presentaby again, he led the beautiful submissive around, at times no talking at all as they enjoyed the stunning scenery. They had reached the end of the beach and Edmond led Mounee through a rock littered ground to reach a tiny cave. The road was not smooth, and it was a little difficult for Mounee to get through for he was now quite clumsy from the added weight on his belly. Edmond had, however, taken good care of Mounee, leading his way and holding Mounee's hand tightly when they crossed the area. As they get past a particularly slippery rock, Mounee nearly slipped and Edmond caught him immediately around his waist, stabling him. He pressed Mounee tight against his sides and kissed him lightly. "Careful babe. You are so precious now." he said feeling Mounee's heart beating fast from the scare.

The purpose for them to be crossing such a dangerous ground was because Edmond wanted to show Mounee a secret cave he knew of. It was hidden across this piece of rocky land, somewhere that he had found when he visited in his childhood. It was where he had discovered an amazing stalactite cave. "Follow me close, Mounee, we are almost there now." He said, smiling as he took Mounee's hand and started their journey again.
(Exciting this new scenario ....)

The submissive froze his heart in fear as he slipped and nearly hit his belly. Fortunately, Edmond was a strong man with quick reflexes and knew how to hold the boy in time so he would not fall to the ground and suffer damage.

- - Thank you, sir, for being so kind and protective of me.

Mounee, each passing day felt more clumsy and heavy because her belly in seven months of pregnancy was bigger than usual. What changes did Mounee feel for himself? He could see that his bra is becoming more comfortable. In my experience as a first-time carrier I can assure that you are soon likely to need a larger size with better support. Increased levels of hormones cause breast growth and other tissue changes, all in preparation for breastfeeding. Your breasts may continue to grow during pregnancy. Do not be surprised if you raise a cup or two, especially if it's your first baby. Keep this in mind, and allow room to grow by investing in a new bra.
Do you feel fatigued? Hormonal changes - in particular, a dramatic increase in progesterone - may be contributing to its slowness. Nausea and vomiting can certainly cost energy, too. And you may have trouble getting a good night's sleep at this time, especially if you are uncomfortable or find that you need to get up to urinate.

And emotionally, a brutal dependency on his man .... when Mounee looked at his seeder, he seemed to see his god. He loved and admired him as a man and as a seeder.

Edmond was a man who did not much like surprises, so now the surprised was Mounee to see that his owner initiated a new adventure full of mystery and suspense ...

(Haha ya? Great to hear that ;))

Edmond chucklrd seeing how warmly Mounee looked at him. He liked how his submissive treat him.like a god, in his mind that's rhe perfrct response from any submissive, but no one before had been able to please Edmond as much. He gently held Mounee's waist now to avoid him.slipping again, nd because they are so close together, he was able to feel Mounee's full breasts brushing and jiggling against him as they walked. He kissed the top of Mounee's soft hair as they came to the entrance of the cave. "We have arrived.... this is the secret place of mine. My gem. And now I share it with you." He said as he took his hand and kissed its back.

Edmond led the way into the cave, carefully taking care of Mounee in navigating the rocky road, bdfore they finally entered a large area littered with magnificent stalactites.
Mounee felt a little uneasiness and fear for not knowing where Edmond led him, but the respect and trust of his Alpha man is fundamental. Many people have a hard time understanding this type of relationship, but I can assure you that the boy was becoming for Edmond his "perfect partner" the Beta boy that every male Alpha needs at his side. Mounee understood every day that it was better for his man: Edmond had become very possessive of the boy of his exclusive property, and it was logical: EDmond knew that Mounee by nature was very sexual and able to please any dominant man, but HE was The only man in the boy's life. Edmond rescued Mouneee at the right time when her body was still virgin and no cock had penetrated her sweet flesh. Edmond was the first male to put his seed in her belly and made her germinate inside him. And so it must be from now on.

Edmond hated to share the sight of his boy's body with other people, Mounee was his work, his powerful seed would have worked that miracle on Mounne's body and had produced that metamorphosis ... Edmond could not stand the idea that any doctor touched And examining the body of his sweet submissive, Mounee was the most beautiful and perfumed rose of his private garden.

But and Mounee? What did he feel as a human being? I will try to explain it:

To completely obey your Alpha means to go beyond the letter of what it says and reach the spirit of it. Any slave can follow orders but Mounee was an excellent BETA. Sometimes, you can even include knowing how to ask questions, do not hesitate to ask the question. A big difference between a beta and a slave is that a beta is expected to think for itself. That means you will have questions sometimes. I asked for. If you do not feel like explaining it, you will. If your question bothers you, he can punish you for asking. If he tells you to just walk and do it, you will. But always stay open to it, including staying bright and available intellectual. An important caveat to this is how you behave in public. In front of the others there should be no questioning what he says. This is because ... RESPECT IS PRIMARY You should not have to elaborate elaborate rules to show your submission to it. It should be clear at all times, although it may be casual and discreet, that you respect and surrender to your superior masculinity. However, without a set of rules to govern each situation ... EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED Have you spent the last few weeks hanging with him as a friend? That does not mean that tonight he is not going to come down suddenly in embarrassing and humiliating, or rough up a little and tell him to take it, or do what the hell most wants. Variety is the salt of life. Be ready to be your friend, bitch, lover, partner, servant or wing as the situation and your mood dictate. And no matter what position you are in right now ... BE PROUD OF WHAT I DONE OF YOU He has put the work into development the way he likes it. He is your seeder, the man who has inseminated you and made possible the great miracle. It has taken a bit of thought and planning on your part to figure out how you can better meet your needs. Be proud of him for the work he has put on, and remember ... BE THANK YOU You become part of something bigger than yourself and deserve thanks for letting him in. You can express your thanks for affection, gifts, maintenance, praise, and service. Be creative. Surprise him. Make him smile. But while you enjoy your bond with him ... THE PEOPLE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD IN ANY KIND There will be no reason for him to be jealous because your sexuality will be decided by him. But there must be no reason for you to be jealous. The point is that you enjoy your masculinity, which means that while having fun, it does not matter if it's with you or someone else. As long as he is developing some part of you for your enjoyment, it does not have to be the sexual part of you. PREPARE FOR GROWTH You will probably learn new things about yourself while you serve your Alpha. He can help you develop skills that you would never have explored on your own. There is, of course, the basics you should not have to worry about ... CARE OF YOUR HEALTH A sick beta is a burden. Eat well, exercise, get enough sleep (except on those occasions when you do not leave it ... and then later on balance them). He wants to keep it in good shape because ... IT GETS IT ALL Every inch of you is his and should be available to him at any time. He deserves the best. That may or may not mean that everyone (or anyone else) knows about it because ... MEN DESERVE THEIR PRIVACY Once initial expectations have been established, they will not whine for more than they have for you. If you are married to someone else, they will never treat you like your spouse. If it is understood that he goes out with other people, he can fall in love with them. It depends on him whether the other people in your life know of you or not, and whether they know about your service to him or not. Alphas have many people who want to be around them. It is up to him to balance who can best meet his needs and desires, which is reduced to ... LOVE, HONOR AND OBEDEZCO BUT STAY OF HIS HAIR Of course he must have the ability to discover where you are and what you are doing when He Wants, but has more important things to do than monitor it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be a man. Think by yourself. Make him proud. Make your day. Love, honor and obey. All the glory to the alpha male that I love the most on earth.

Mounee was trembling with excitement as Edmond introduced him to that beautiful cave of stalagmites, and it meant so much to his male Alpha..

(I get to know of Mounee's thoughts a lot better with your detailrd explanations ;))

Edmond had always been a bossy kind. He wanted to have full control over his partners, but not all of them could fulfill his desire. He craved for a family, a large one, but Mounee had been the only one he wanted to make a child with. He sometimes wondered himself how could Mounee understand and suit his needs so perfectly, but he had come to realise it was because Mounee was indeed the perfect submissive. Everything that Edmond wantrd, Mounee would treat it as his own desire, added to their naturally matching interests, they were as perfect a pair as possible.

Edmond wrapped Mounee up from behind, looking at the magnificrnt gift of nature together with his submissive. "Do you think it's beautiful? I like it here a lot.... and I am happy that I get to share it with you now." He kissed Mounee's cherk as he admired the scene. "This will always be our special place, that no one else, not even our baby when he's born, could know of here. I could only allow for our unborn children to visit here. This would be a secret between us, and us alone." He said smiling into Mounee, who still looked dazed.
Mounee shuddered in that embrace that Edmond gave him. Feeling the body of his man glued to his back and his forts caressing the belly where the son of both was, excited much to Mounee.He looked up to find the eyes of his Alpha and smile showing him love and devotion.
- Daddy, you're the only thing I want and need in my life. The perfect father for my son, the fruit of your sacred seed. I am immensely happy to be by your side, to try to understand you, and to show you my obedience. But let me also take care of you, comfort you when you are sad and angry, when you feel tired or sick .. OK? Tu Mounee is immensely happy when he feels useful to his man, when he feels that he helps his man, Can you understand my love?

Edmond clutched his boy's body even harder, and though Mounee had been inseminated for only half an hour by his male and his pregnant metabolism was slowly digesting the nutrients in his sperm, he felt his male genitals harden again." Why do you want to make life so complicated? Thought the boy. "He is an Alpha man very busy in his daily life, will have many problems and obstacles to solve constantly, become for your male in a warm presence that neither asks nor demands anything. Eliminate the miserable tasks of your life so that He can focus on keeping his dick wet as nature tries. They put you on Earth to create; They put you on the ground to serve."
Mounee turned her body and kissed his hands and then bent down to kiss her feet. Then he asked Edmond to sit next to him, hugged him tenderly and kissed him passionately.

- - My love, you still do not trust your Mounee at all? I will never leave you because you have molded me with your hands, you have breathed life inside me, I can only achieve happiness and pleasure being with you, believe me. You are all I need, the only man who can make me happy.

He asked Edmond to lay his head on his lap. Moounee felt the need to treat and caress his male with tenderness and sincere affection. He kissed his Alpha in the forehead, holding his head with his soft hands: "Edmond, I love you with all my strength" (Mounee never used his man's name out of respect and admiration, but this time he needed to do it) "Help me to understand you better As a man, teach me to take care of you and make you happy ". The last insemination of his male made his breasts fill with abundant and nutritious milk, Mounee took out one of his fleshy balloons that sent a delicious aroma to pregnant mother and placed her nipple on Edmond's lips. The boy suckled his male with much love and tenderness as he stroked her hair. After a few seconds, Edmond was fast asleep in the arms of his guy.

"This place is really beautiful, I am proud that my man has shared it with me because I know it means a lot to him." "I love you Edmond, thank you for bringing me to this place so magical and special for you.I would like to conceive here all your future children"

It was a unique feeling to be laying on Mounee's lap, and for a moment he thought he had retuend to his childhood, where all his troubles went away. His cheek pressed against Mounee's belly, feeling the warm and somehow, its subtle growth. He kissed it gently before eaising his head up a little to take Mounee's offering. He suckled on the tit, feeling waves of milk squeezed into his mouth as Mounee massaged his own breast to encourage production. He hummed his praise to the delicious elixir, rejuvenating and energizing him. "Mounee.... i love you so much." As an alpha, he sought comfort and family from his beta submissive. He would shield Mounee from all dangers, in turn he also wanted to relax and seek pleasure from him. He loved being.worshipped, he liked how Mounee treat him with all he had. He didnt need to worry about anything when he's with him, for his submissive would make sure he enjoyed himself as much as he could.

They stayed like that for awhile, before Edmond laid down again when he suckled Mounee empty. He closed his eyes, a smile fixated on his face. "You arent only going to conceive my children here.... we would travel around and make sure all of our children were conceived at a different place. I want to bring you along with me to whatever place I visited from now on......" he said, half serious about it. He would like mounee to get more involved in his life, to be truly his compatible partner, both in bedroom and in the outside world.
The guy was very touched when he heard those words in the mouth of his man: "Mounee ... I love you so much" because I knew that Edmond was a type of man sober and meager in words. At the end of the day, love is love. And it's not an incredibly interesting thing. It's more of a Friday night-in-front-of-the-sofa thing. It's more of a rest-around-in-trousers thing. It is an opportunity where one can be oneself completely without the fancy equipment or fun lines and another person is still chosen every time. If you are lucky enough to find that, throw the rules out the window. Throw the labels out the window. Throw any boxes or containers or restrictions out the window. Because you have something special and unique and magical. You are the only one who can make the rules for your life.
And, uncomfortable or not, that's something worth fighting for.

So, yes, I am a boy otherwise straight in love with a man. But never reduce Edmond to just be a man. Because he is more than that. He is a dominant Alda male and has a big heart. And I love him for all these reasons and many more. I love him for what he is, not what he is. We are much more than our gender. We are more of an attribute. And sometimes we have to remember that.

In every moment, we are changing and evolving and growing. In every moment, we are rebuilding our identity. We have not been defined by our decisions for two years. We have not even been defined by our decisions for two minutes. We are defined by who we choose to be at this very moment.

We will never be "discovered". Throughout our lives, we will constantly be transforming into a more authentic version of ourselves. Our preferences will change. Our passions will change. And we have to be brave enough to choose what makes the happiest in each individual moment.

When I chose to tell Edmond that I wanted him, it did not matter if he did not fit my identity. It did not matter if it did not fit my sexuality. It only mattered if he brought me love. In truth, that's all that ever really matters.
We are here only for a very short time. At every moment, we only have one real option: Will it bring me closer or further away from love?
So, tell me - I said to myself - are you going to choose love ?. Yes, I choose love with this man.

Mounee thought of all these things while Edmond lay in his lap. His son moved in his belly and began kicking ... Mounee's eyes darkened with tears. He calmed his baby with his belly and said in a low voice: "calm down, my baby, your father loves us both and will protect us from all dangers, but we have to be kind and caring with him and provide them with emotional support. "

The peak of excitement and happiness for the Beta guy was when Edmond told him that he wanted to get more involved in his life, to be truly his compatible partner, both in bedroom and in the outside world.

- Really? I thought you would bring me to this cave to keep me from the world. Oh, my love, how can you be so lovely and kind to me? - He kissed him very tenderly and said: Believe me, your Mounee will know your site at all times, will know to respect you and not cause problems. Your Mounee wants you to be the strongest, handsomest and most powerful man to everyone. Lean on me, my love, I am a strong and vital guy, let me be your complement. Tell me, why is this cave so special for you?

(Please describe the cave to me, because my imagination is so ardent that I am afraid to disperse a little. I want my Alpha to lead the action. I did not want to tell you not to disturb you but I am having more discomfort, vomiting and nausea than at three months of pregnancy)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Ok sure... by the way. that's a beautiful description of how love it between two persons!)

The cave was large. The pair was laying on the sandy part of it, as the seawater crashing onto the carbonated cave created soft sand that was snowy white. Further down, they could see stalactites coming down from the ceiling, stopping above the sealevel. The white and shiny stalactite's reflection could be seen from the peaceful, almost emerald like seawater underneath. The reflection of the sunray from the outside and through the water lighted up the cave, projecting a brilliant color on everything. They could hear the faint sound of the wave outside, but in here, it was serene and beuatiful.

"I used to come here when I wanted some time alone. I first discovered this when i got lost, going too far from my family on the beach. They were quarrelling at the time, some trivial stuff between my parents, something involving money and inheritance. I got annoyed and explored the ground myself, which was when i found this place. It took some time for my family to notice my disappearance, but after awhile i could hear them yelling for me. Here, no one could really find me and I could control when to come out, this is where i could control myself 100%, not affected by others." he said, showing his desire to control everything to Mounee. "Do you understand that? The need to be in control, to be yourself, to find peace in reflection?" He asked opening his eyes to gaze at Mounee. He turned his head to kiss Mounee's belly nudging against his cheek. "And now i am sharing this 'secret garden' of mine with you. You would be the only one that I allow in this place." He smiled but soon noticed Mounee's a litlte pale. He pushed himself up from his lap and caressed his face. "Mounee? Are you not feeling well? I think you looked.... a bit off. Are you hungry? Did you have a heatstroke from our time here? Are you too tired?" he asked feeling his forehead, and was surprised to find a headful of cold sweat.

(forgotten to add this: Lovely morph! I like the bubbly butt... And also, that profile pic of yours, a growing belly indeed ;) i like how the sunray blanket over you as well)
(It makes me happy that you like it. I am very proud of your impregnation and how it positively affects my daily life) :)

The cave was so beautiful it looked like an open throat on the earth, The interior of the earth wanting to speak, "Everything you know to feel, somehow you can say and leave the heart," thought Mounee.
The place was really beautiful but reflected in Edmond's bright eyes like mirrors, it turned into a magical and warm setting. Mounee seemed to be in a dream ... he imagined now that the cave was a huge uterus impregnated with love as his own belly.
- Kiss me, Edmond ... I love you too much.
The boy's lips burned with fever.

The confession of why this place was so important to Edmond excited the boy who heard that story paying real attention. His man had opened his heart to him, to his Beta, and that moved the submissive to wet his eyes. Alpha males endure a lot of stress and are always subjected to a lot of pressure from others, so they are usually solitary types, and show the rest of the world as men of hard character, aloof and cold in appearance.

- I can ask you something? I promise you it's not sexual, I will not even touch you. I want to give you a "cerebral kiss"
Edmond looked strangely as if to say, "What the fuck is that?"

- It's to let our heads touch, to stay together for a few seconds ... it's just an experiment. As if they could communicate by brainwaves or something.

It is curious that a man who usually has exhaustive control of each part of his body, attributes sexual erotic value to a hand, an arm, thighs, waist, chest, ear, etc. Brain to consider it as something independent of its taboo zones, those that should not be touched by another man.

Certainly something magical and fascinating is established when I give a brain kiss to a man. There is an electric current that I can not explain but I can attest that it happens. As I turn my head a little and support my forehead in his temple ... the alpha crumbles, it is detached from all its shields, it really is when it remains naked. A naked man being a man.

Mounee gently stroked the face of his Alpha and smiled. He thought he was the most handsome and masculine man in the world ... I love and admire you so much!

It was then that the boy paled and began to feel dizzy ... a cold sweat made his lips begin to tremble. A sharp contraction made him gasp because of the pain.
- Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it hurts a lot

(That's good babe, to know that you feel happy everyday because of me....)

Edmond was marvelling in the unique "cerebral kiss" that Mounee was giving him when he suddenly looked sick. He held Mounee's waist and asked anxiously. "What's wrong? What's hurting?" He could see his hands clutching his belly, and he quickly stood up from the ground, lifting Mounee up in his arms in bridal style. "Dont be afraid love. I would bring you back to home now. Can you tell me which part of you's hurting?" He asked as he walked out of the cave quickly, regretting a little that he didnt pay enough attention to Mounee's wellbeing. Perhaps it was too much for Mounee, the flight, the swim, the walking, the sex. All that consecutively could be too tiringg for Mounee who was nurturing a new lifr in him.

Before they exited the cave, Edmond turned around and let iet a small breath seeing th3 sand still white as snow. At leeast Mounee wasnt bleeding. It could be normal symptom for Mounee to be experiencing cramps and pains occassionally. These are all because his bofy was undergoing a lot of changes and sometimes it.may protest for having to accommodate for so different an anatomy.
If the second trimester has been the discovery of the sensations of gestation for Munee, now these begin to weigh. And although happiness and impatience overwhelm the mom-guy, it is also affected by the growing weight and the annoying ones that increase. In the seventh month of gestation, impatience and fatigue increase. It is an especially sensitive time in which mother and son discover new sensations. Mounee, though he was a strong and healthy boy, now suffered from back pain, heartburn, and swelling of his legs. The mother has to rest and adopt some customs to improve her general state: The uterus of the submissive has grown considerably and reaches the navel. That makes the pregnant guy feel discomfort in the stomach, and sometimes a sense of tightness in the lungs. The uterus contracts and hardens at times preparing for childbirth. Like all muscle, the uterus must have some training to support labor. These contractions are characterized by covering the entire uterus, beginning at the top and gradually extending downwards:Mounee felt her baby grow up healthy and strong, now much happier with Edmond's closeness and protection. The baby already recognized the voice and smell of his father, the caresses that his father provided to the belly of Mounee and the nutrients of his sperm when the male made love to the mother. The son of both would already have a chance of surviving in the event of preterm birth, although their lungs are not yet ready to breathe air and regulating their body temperature would be deficient.

Mounee mother, feel perfectly how your baby sucks, sucks your finger, swallows aminiotic fluid (is learning to suck) and also sneezes and coughs.
It also kicks in a lot, even responding to stimuli of sound and movement. Feel the mother's caresses, see the light through the belly and, of course, listen to the voices of those around her and especially that of Mom. You already remember and feel the environment, and you react intensely to the emotional storms or the fatigue of Mounee.

On the way home, he tried to calm Edmond.
"It's all right, hon, it's only been a contraction. I'll get well soon.

Mounee also spoke tenderly to her son because she felt the baby already recognize his voice: "Calm yourself, sweet child, you do not want Daddy to be scared, do you, have you noticed how strong and handsome Daddy is?"

Already at home, Edmond examined his guy .... (I leave you this first part part, my love)
Mounee, felt safe and relieved at the hands of his man. He opened his thighs and let Edmond inspect his sensitive part and take his blood pressure.

Mounee was a cheerful and vital boy, so he thought to speak to Annie to organize a "blessingway," a ritual to honor the expectant mother in which only women from the closest environment of the pregnant woman participate. Unlike the "baby shower" commercial, where the baby is given gifts for the future baby, the blessingway is a spiritual event, a meeting that provides emotional support about pregnancy and the oncoming birth . Rites and prayers in the blessingway have to do with healing, creation, harmony and peace. The translation of the word blessingway has to do with its meaning: blessing and way . It has its origin in the culture of Navajo natives of North America, who celebrated a ritual to offer the blessing to passages of the life, like the pregnancy or the passage of the girls towards the puberty.

It is a celebration dedicated exclusively to the future mother, in which rituals are dedicated to pamper her, a sort of feast of healing among women. They can accommodate you from massages, prayers, combing, decorating your hair with flowers, making symbolic gifts, lighting candles, or why not, create an amulet for the moment of delivery. Mounee intends from now on to create a relaxing, intimate atmosphere, extolling the spiritual value of childbirth and the transcendent step towards motherhood more now that it will be the first time she becomes a mother. He thought of the elements that will intervene in the ritual (candles, scents, fabrics, relaxing music, petals, etc.) and also thought of the name that would put his first child.

Mounee was placed gently on bed when they arrived. Henry quickly setting up the set of machines made available in this house for occassions similar to this. Sitting down at fhe end of the bed, he gently parted Mounee's legs to ibspect him. Although Mounee had reassured him that he was fine, Edmond would not be at peace until he had confirmed himself that indeed both mother and child were fine.

Rubbing against the opening that's still moist and sensitive from their previous lovemaking, Edmond breavhed through the mancunt of Mounee. He pushed in gently, pressing against the wall for any abnormal signs, which unintentionally aroused Mounee. He could feel the pregnant boy jerked vigorously when he touched his cervix, which was extremely sensitive now still absorbing the seed of Edmond's. He could feel that it was still very intact, closing tightly to protect the baby that's growing within it. Edmond's frown loosened a little, and a smirk came to his face when he saw how flushed Mounee was, struggling to keep his breathing calm to combat with the desire rising within him.

Edmond pretended not to notice Mounee's reactions when he turned to the ultrasound, scanning on his vast belly inspecting the condition of their baby. He was pleased by how healthy it is looking.

"Seems like everything's fine. Though that doesnt mean you should hide from me other pains you experience in future. As your alpha, it's essential for me to know of your body." He said sternly to Mounee, making this an order.
Mounee had stripped naked and dressed in a white silk dressing gown as he entered the yellow slab. Henry, the doctor, was responsible for making a general recognition, blood pressure, blood samples, etc. finding the mother and baby in perfect health. Henry, - the family doctor for many years in the Falton family, after checking that on the monitors' screens that the image of the baby was brewing with total normality said:
- Congratulations to both, everything goes perfectly. (Addressing Edmond) You can be proud, Mr. Falton, you are going to be the father of a big and beautiful son, a small male perfectly formed and with a strong heart. He has certainly inherited the genes of you and your family. (A Mounee) And you, my sweet Mounee, eat healthy, take a walk in the garden to breathe fresh air, control your emotions because you are too sensitive, and do not worry about if you notice some contractions from time to time, it is normal In someone as young and mother first as you. I congratulate you also because you have a very healthy uterus and fertile entrails.
"Thank you, Mr. Henry," said Mounee.
The Doctor, before saying goodbye and leaving the yellow room, struck the man with Edmond's affectionate gesture and congratulated him again. "Undoubtedly, it is the dream of any man to find a carrier like the boy, it will give you good offspring, and besides, he is an elegant person, educated, affectionate and sweet.I only worry one thing: as you well know , Mounee's hips hips though proportionate and strong they are narrow, and you have fertilized a very large child. Childbirth will probably be quite painful for your boy. "

Edmond wanted to do a private and intimate inspection of a boy: he unbuttoned the silk gown that covered Mounee's body and asked him to open his thighs. Mounee presented to his Alpha his mancunt that sent forth a sweet and tempting scent. The submissive groaned at the contact with the cold gel but opened his legs even more for his Alpha to inspect.
Mounee presented to his Alpha his mancunt that sent forth a sweet and tempting scent. The submissive groaned at the contact with the cold gel but opened his legs even more for his Alpha to inspect. He bit the knuckles of his right hand as Edmond's hand penetrated and reached his uterus. Mounee was still tight and his guts soft and warm.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry ..." he said closing his thighs and noticing how his mancunt was naturally lubricated by the arrival of an orgasm. Edmond felt the tight vaginal walls of Mounee clench and clench his hand, and then how they were stretched out to embrace him with vibrant contractions of pleasure.
- Oh, I'm sorry, I feel so embarrassed. Mounee said, blushing deeply.
Edmond smiled to see how his guy covered his nakedness with the white silk robe in an attempt to hide his shame and embarrassment.
He calmed down a little when his Alpha scanned his bulging belly with ultrasounds and heard his baby's beating.
- Edmond, my love, tell your son something that does not stop kicking with joy because he knows his daddy is close.

(Hmm and you have decided to add in Dr Henry.... alright. I am not very sure of his significance but I will respect that.)

Edmond could feel Mounee squirming and atrempting to hold back his orgasm, but failed very quickly when the orgasm overcame him. Not only were his fingers within Mounee clenched tight, a huge flush of squirt also came out from deep within the snesitive boy, gushing out and wetting the bedsheets. Edmond chuckled as the white silky dress rise and fall from mounee's panting after cumming. He caressed the belly and kissed on top of it.
"So i heard you are strong and healthy, my son. You aee indeed kicking hard in your mommy!" He said feeling another ripple of movement when he touchdd the belly. "You are very good so far, though you should soon start taking care of mommy's health. You should listen to me and behave when it's not the time to play. It will be soon when you outgrow your mommy''s belly and you would be having diffficulty moving around. Do not try to struggle, for you would bring even more pain and discomfort to your momny who we both love so much "
(Sorry if I have bothered you. Did I use Dr. Henry without your permission? I am sorry. My intention to integrate Dr. Henry was for him to take "a general and aseptic inspection" and to leave the "intimate" inspection of Edmond.Do not look for another strange or hidden meaning) :)

Mounee stroked Edmond's face and looked at him gently. He did not say anything, just hugged him.
- I'm very sorry for the incident. I was very scared by contractions I thought it was something more serious. I feel that because of me we had to leave that wonderful island and that magical cave. I feel bad for being so clumsy but now I know that these contractions are normal considering the time of my pregnancy. The submissive saw the wet sheets and felt even more ashamed and awkward. "Oh, it's nothing, pregnancy makes me more emotional and sensitive than I would like. I do not like to behave in this ridiculous way.
Mounee tried to deal with the situation as best he could.
Well, Mr. Falton tell me .. Would you like Mounee to cook for you? Mounee wants to cook a musaka, Do you like that Greek recipe or do you prefer another?
Mouse and moussaka looked like a comic word game but the truth that to the submissive that recipe ran to him very well ; he waited expectant the answer of its Master...

(It's alright :) i just didnt expect anothrr doctor figure in here... i am so possessive i dont particularly like someone else touching Mounee other than myself ;))

"You being emotional, and sensitive..." edmond stroked through Mounee's mancunt teasingly. "Is just an advantage to me. He smiled triumphantly when he saw Mounee jerked up and released a shaky breath. He kissed Mounee's belly and patted him. "Right. Show me your talent, mounee. I look forward to your cooking, even during the timr when i was away." He pulled Mounee up fron the bed, fitted the dress over him.properly, before heaving him up entirely, making sure he balanced himself well when he released his hand. "The doctor informed me that your hips are narrow .... so i think starting from tonight I would be giving you massages to loosen up the ligaments." Edmond was exceedingly pleased with the prospect, for he could tease Mounee thoroughly during the massage.

He led mounee down to the kitchrn, keeping his hand.on his waist. "Musaka? Yep that sounded good... you are the expert here. I hadnt been eating Greek food for awhile, so surprise me with your exquisite cooking."
(Ok, you should keep in mind, Sir, that because of my limitations with the language I make literal translations, you understand me? You placed Henry on the scene, Sir ...Mounee wears the white coat for as long as the doctor is present, but do not worry, I will pay more attention to this matte) :)

Something was true: emotions strongly influenced Mounee; His skin blushed and became softer and docile ... his maternal scent was centered not only by the instinct of a mother who protects his child but also because a submissive always gives off "a pleasant and warm aroma" when he is near his male dominant. Mounee's natural scent, along with the exquisite scent he used, was what calmed southern Alfa to provide him with security and well-being. His smell next to his hands, smile and sweet look. The boy hugged his man until Edmond's breathing and heartbeat subsided.

Mounee would have liked to run around like a naughty boy to get to the kitchen and prepare everything but his long belly would not let him, so he let himself be led by Edmond who was holding him by the waist.

- Ok, Sir .. I'll cook but you will be the chef, right?

The submissive sought and gathered the ingredients for his moussaka before he began to cook. "Mise en place" consisted of 2 large aubergines, 400 g of minced meat of lamb, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 3 tomatoes of frying, 1/2 glass of wine, 1/2 glass of meat broth, thyme, salt , Pepper, grated cheese and the béchamel sauce that he had to prepare himself too. Edond watched as the guy's hands moved with ease to cut the thin layers of the eggplants and chop the vegetables. Mounee looked like a little alchemist wizard in the smoke and smells that flooded the kitchen.
This recipe is laborious but does not involve too much difficulty, in fact it is very similar to a lasagna in which pasta is replaced by eggplants And the potato chips for the base.
Cooking involves some concentration, and if there is someone nearby who watches you, this can increase stress, but Mounee was able to handle the situation well:

He explained "step by step" to his male and giving him to taste and smell the spices and ingredients. The béchamel sauce was cooked and thickened properly. Mounee gave it to try Edmond with a wooden spoon but the Alfa preferred to put the finger in the sauce to prove it, and then, with the same finger made it to prove to the submissive one. Mounee sucked Edmond's finger:
- You like? I like it
The Male jumped out of his seat and stood at the boy's back to hug him around the waist and embrace his belly. Mounee shuddered at the touch of his man.
- No, no, please ... it's dangerous, you can overturn and spill something, Sir ...Said Mounee smiling and joking.
He continued with the elaboration of the dish: a first layer of potatoes is cut into slices and fried lightly. This layer is the basis for the moussaka. On the potatoes a first layer of aubergines is put that later they are covered with a layer of meat.
On the layer of meat we put another layer of sheets of eggplant and cover with the lamb meat with the sauce, crushing slightly with the back of the spoon so that it is well compacted. Finally cover with bechamel, sprinkle with grated cheese and put the source in the oven where we bake for 20 minutes at 160º and gratinamos 3 minutes at 220º.

While the moussaka was being made, Mounee poured some appetizers alongside a martini Bianco to his Edmond. The male who was sitting on the kitchen counter opened his thighs to welcome the guy who handed the glass in hand.
Mounee had collected his hair and put on a white apron for cooking, but when he saw that his male called him and received between his legs, Mounee released his hair and took off his apron.
Mounee could not drink alcohol so toasted it with natural orange juice ....

"Where would you like us to have lunch, Sir?" The moussaka is very consistent, I will prepare a fresh and light salad to accompany it before serving. It looks good?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Ahh sorry for that. I had mistakenly put Henry for that's the name of my character in anothrr rp. I intend that to be Edmond. That's my wrong and I apologize for that.)

"Hmm yes it looks good and it smells great. We are going to have lunch on the podium where we could look over to the ocean. I will leave you to prepare the salad, then we would set the place together." Edmond praised Mounee and kissed his cheek as compliment. "I will head over to it first, with this dish, and set up how I wanted it to be. You can come ovrr with the salad later. Be careful, you know you have a cargo on you that made you less agile now." He reminded Mounee before giving.him a gentle pat on his butt. He then headed over to the podium.

Arriving the podium that resembled a wooden deck, Edmond asked the servants to help move one wooden beach chair under the large sunbrella. On the floor, he placed a mat and a cushion for Mounee. Mounee shall eat from his hand, but with his added weight, it would be some burden on his hands and knees. That was why he had set ghe place as it was. He woudlnt want Mounee's perfect and soft skin hurt in any way.

(That's a delicious looking dish!)
(It`s okay. I remember that character already appeared in the first posts when Emond was 2 months away. Old family doctor)

It was a splendid day. The ocean view inviting the calm and the enjoyment of the senses. Mounee thanked Edmond for his love and protection ...The submissive preferred to kneel on the mat surrounded by soft cushions, he looked like a geisha at the feet of his master.

Some Men may find it odd (even gross?) to see a faggot so eagerly kissing and licking his feet. But for a submissive the An Alpha’s feet represent their foundation, their unshakable stance, their power as Men and living gods. And yet many Alphas want this kind of adoration from their boys even though it brings them little physical pleasure. Why? Unlike many other Men, Alphas thrive on the worship of inferiors. They crave submission and insist on the idolization of their Manhood. Any act of submission pleases them and fills them with a rush of energy rivaling the best orgasms. There are few acts that denote submission and obedience like the kissing of another person’s foot. In that moment, the person kissing the foot is a servant, and the person whose foot is being worshiped is elevated to the status of a god. For thousands of years foot washing/kissing was performed by the lowliest servant for the rulers of their day. It is a powerful demonstration of subservience to authority. So we can see why Alphas love to see pussyboys on all fours kissing their feet so tenderly. They may not be receiving sexual pleasure from the act, but they are enjoying the submission of the submissive to their power as Men. Emotionally, the act elevates the Man to the role Nature intended for him: King. The Alpha better understands his true role in this world, and empowers him to take on that mantle with confidence.

Edmond fed Monee into his own hands, it was another way of nurturing him and showing him that he was his absolute master. The opening of the shirt showed a little of the maternal guy's fleshy breasts ... Mounee sucked Edmond's fingers. More than a sexual act, Mounee looked like a faithful dog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,197 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 11,904 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98