Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
It was indeed very enjoyable for Edmond to see how eager and willing Mounee was in licking his feet. He was on his all fours, his bottom raising up high for him to reach his feet, and therefore his belly also dangled low, almost brushing against the mat. He hummed his approval on Mounee being so smart and obedient, licking his fingers clean whenever he fed him a bite of food. He looked at Mounee's body with critical eyes,, but the more he looked, the more perfect Mounee appeared. The curves, the cleavage, the subtle jiggling of his boobs and his bottom. Everything pleased Edmond greatly.

"This is the last bite. Then we would have our dessert. I am feeling.like some ice cream." Edmond said putting away the dish. He stood up and took the leash on the desk beside. Bending down, he tilted Mounee's head up so he could tie the leash on his collar. He, howvee, didnt immeidately pulled on it. He lookrd at Mounee, asking him serioisly. "This is very important. Mounee, do you feel well enough now? I dont want you to be forcing yourself when you are not in a condition well enough to play, especially when you are with child."
Every day that passed, Mounee was becoming the submissive perfect with respect to his Male Alpha. Mounee was relinquishing his ego to become dependent on emotions and feelings exclusively of his Master. He loved Edmond, idolized him like a god .He hardly needed to speak to understand his male, it was enough to look at him ..
Mounee had mentally constructed a scheme of how he should behave with Edmond so as not to piss him off. He imagined a superior voice saying to him:
"Mounee, I know you much better than yourself, and I understand that an exploration into your desires and fetishism will not work as long as we stand on an equal footing, so I am making you my Chastity Boy. Understand that pussyboys do not have roosters (those are for men); Pussyboys like you do not have erections; The pussyboys can not be trusted on foot and pee (will sit down to urinate); The boys do not have pubis; Boys have tasks with ramifications and / or punishment if they do not perform to my satisfaction; The boys do not have orgasms. I have no interest in your being a boy in any other area of ​​our relationship, but until you decide otherwise, you will be a child when it comes to the cock and exploring your chastity fantasy. As my Chastity Boy: You will be shaved from the neck down .. chest, ass, crotch, arms, legs, armpits will be completely smooth. He is going to shave himself and introduce himself for my inspection. We will have sex again before it is locked up in the hammer cage. Enjoy this sexual relief, because it is the last one I am guaranteeing for a while. To ensure that this is a consensual agreement, you will be begged and begged with me to enclose your penis while you are approaching orgasm. You are going to ask me to take complete control of your penis and orgasms. You're going to ask me to make you my chastity Boy. Immediately after reaching orgasm, the hammer cage will lock into your penis. I want blocked while the last of your milk is dripping from your penis and even before cleaning. The instant they are tightly closed, they give you full control of your penis and orgasms for me. I will decide the next time you touch your penis, as well as the next time you have an orgasm. I demand the following as owner of your penis: You will learn the benefits of chastity, enjoy control of orgasm and the pleasure of surrendering all rights to your penis. You will learn how to get sexual satisfaction even though it brings me to orgasm and learn how your ass, mouth and other parts of the body can provide enjoyment despite not being able to finish. You will not talk about your penis or your orgasms. The penis belongs to me, and they simply do not have orgasms until I decide otherwise. When asked, he will respond with the way my penis is doing while locked in the cage. You will learn to embrace their interest in chastity and without complaint. You will not ask for freedom, or ask when it will be released. You will not like what happens if you complain or Beg. Since there are times when carrying the hammer cage will cause undue discomfort or not be appropriate, I will allow it to be removed under the following conditions: doctor visits, social situations, travel or other situations as I deem appropriate. Unless indicated otherwise, do not touch yourself or seek sexual satisfaction when you are out of the cage. On demand, he stood up again and handed over the keys. Your period of chastity will have no impact on my sexual needs. I will make sure that my sexual needs are met in whatever way I choose. You will learn how satisfying it is to provide total pleasure to me without regard to your own sexual liberation. You have to get used to this. I know they have a strong desire to be a punished child but lack the initiative to do it on their own. I control your penis and it will become the pussyboy you and I know that you want to be. "

When Edmond put the strap around his neck he obeyed like a young bitch in permanent zeal ..

- Yes, Sir. I'm ready to follow you. I feel good to play.

Edmond was unaware how creative his sub had become. He nodded hearing Mounee's reassurance and straightened up. Taking the leash, he pulled it without saying a word, knowing Mounee would understand immediately on how he was to behave. They will have some canine trainings today. Mounee would be his pet dog and it wouldnt make sense for an owner to talk too much with his dog, aside from simple orders.

The big house was empty. Edmond had shooed away all servants since he wouldnt allow amyone else to see Mounee, his pregnant bitch, like this. He walked in a steady pace forward to their training room. Some place that wasnt visited before by Mounee, "the dark room". This was where Edmond had been with other subs before, but not with Mounee yet. He had a feeling Mounee would enjoy this room a lot.

Tugging the leash a little harder, he forced Mounee to crawl a little faster. With the belly so heavy, his pregnant dog's back was arched low, pushing his bottom higher in the air. Mounee couldnt just relax though, as his bellybutton would rub against the floor if he just let his belly dangle low. Edmond let Mounee deal with the difficulties, not even glanving down at him until he reached the only highback chair in the room, adorned with silk and intricate patterns.
An absolute and "sick" veneration for the alpha male is what I feel, and it is the dominant man himself who provokes in me that transformation sometimes against my will even. Seriously, this is not just a physical and sexual attraction to someone of my own sex, it is something that exceeds all limits and makes me see the dominating man as a supreme god to whom I surrender in body and soul. I love and admire absolutely everything about that superior being: his masculine brain, his emotions, his way of being and thinking, his gestures and manners, voice, look, smell ... and of course, his body of man - masterpiece of Creation - And his sex that I worship and idolize as something sacred. Submissive and obedient slaves like me, we are able to smell and perceive meters away when an authentic alpha male approaches or, when we are the ones who enter his territory.

But when does everything start? Because when you realize that a simple game, a small discussion, a joke without major importance ... makes that suddenly and without warning, the dominant male unleashes all his fury and violence. It is as if he could not avoid it, as if it were his own alpha male nature next to the adrenaline and his powerful masculine hormones that compel him to behave in that way, to impose his dominion and to suborninate. Many times I have seen in his eyes that "I can not help it". It is precisely this power that turns you on, intoxicates you, excites you, and makes you feel invincible to someone in particular and the world at large. That's the way he is and I love him desperately: like the fucking master.

Mounee dragged his dilated belly down the floor as he followed his Alpha male as a faithful and zealous bitch. The weight of her belly arched even more her back, her buttocks fleshy ass offered more tempting and appetizing. When they reached the door of that dark room, Mounee felt very afraid and hugged the legs of his male ...

Edmond looked.down at Mounee when he hugged his leg. Patting.him.on his head, he gave him a little smile to set hid mind to peace but didnt stop. He moved forward and when Mounee started to shake.with fear to the unknown, Edmond smiled and decided his pregnant mate deserved some leniancy on thrir first experience together in the dark room.

Edmond bent down to lift up Mounee. "You little puppy. Even when pregnant with my pups, you still need lots of taking care, dont you?" Edmond.smiled and kissed Mounee's cheek. His submissive's hands clutchrd tight on his shirt showing.his nervousness. "Dont.worry little one. This is where we will have lots of fun. You have been my perfect pregnamt bitch so far. I just want to introduce you to some.toys that I enjoy using." He said putting.him down onto the floor as he sat down. "Kneel." He ordered simply, pointjng at the cushion.beside. the whole room was laid witb soft Turkish carpet so he neednt worry aboht scratch marks on Mounee's hands and knees later.
Mounee had his heart popping into his own mouth. It was the first time that Edmond behaved like that and led him to a BDSM room. Why?
I will not lie, feel very scared, feel real panic in those moments. Mounee could barely breathe.
The little submissive was crawling and holding his bulky belly protecting his son ... What was the man who besides being his seeder, Mounee knew very little about him?
However, the boy obeyed his male, could not refuse, why?

Superiority is a difficult thing to quantify, because it is something that is detected rather than measured.
I do not know, honestly, whether it could be one or more factors that make one man superior over another. It is simply something that the upper men radiate, something that can be detected in the air every time they enter a room or look you in the eye or give you an order. It is a power emanating from the pores of our Alpha men, and it is that power - nebulous, mysterious magnetism - seduces a submissive and provokes our surrender and loyalty.
I like Mounee I do not live it as a fantasy - it's real. In my mind, fetishes and twists are additions to the sexual experience. One could wear leather, tie a couple (or be tied), or use other instruments designed to enhance a sexual encounter. However, these fetishes are occasional improvements, not the whole of one's sex life. On the contrary, the whole life of a pussyboy like me surrendered to a man's will. The submissive like me becomes a sexual toy, domestic service, or anything else of man's desires. The dummy pussyboy exists to provide pleasure, relief, security, and relaxation of the life of the man who possesses it. So unlike a fetish, I'm not playing a role, and neither does the man I serve. We both simply fulfill the purpose assigned to us by nature. Many people curl up when I speak of submission in function of the natural order, especially because they cling to the idea of ​​dismissal as just another fetish. However, pussyboys play a vital role in the male hierarchy. Men have a deep need to dominate the inferiors and exercise their control. They have powerful desires to penetrate and possess others without question or resistance. Most importantly, the submissives provide security for men with the obedience and service that their egos yearn for. The true and fair presentation provided by pussyboys allows men to experience their birthright as kings of the Earth. Something stirs in the soul of a man when he sees a submissive on his knees and at his feet, knowing that the boy is his property and is completely under his control. I have heard of many heterosexual men who did not discover the value of ownership and use of pussyboys like me until they were in their twenties and thirties. Almost every one of them says the same thing: I wish I had known this before. Why do they want it? It is because they suddenly realize that they could have enjoyed many years of being worshiped as gods. That's really how you make wood fit into the natural order. Nature intends Men of lead, for every man who is the king of his own kingdom. When you make wood voluntarily submit to the government of a man, man experiences a kind of power within himself that is very satisfying and very natural. Men are born to be worshiped, and there are beams of wood to worship men. It is the natural order of things.

Mounee was surprised when he saw so many toys around him.

"Good. You are doing very great protecting the belly when I ask you to kneel, protecting our son. You are my good little puppy." Edmond said as he walked across the room to retrieve something from a cupboard. His body hid most of the content of it so Mounee wasn't able to see what he had in his hands. Edmond then returned to sit down on the only chair in the room, a chair that looked like a throne, where his most loyal mate and submissive knelt beside him. He placed his head on his palm, elbow resting on the armrest as he smiled to Mounee. "I see you are trembling. Why are you so afraid? You should know I would never hurt you. Do not be intimidated by these toys, for most of them were just decorations. Gifts from other people who noticed my likes. For you, my lovely boy, I would only use with you the favourites of mine." He ruffled Mounee's head, his fluffy hair. He could feel Mounee leaning his head against him, and he once again smiled as a silent praise to his obedient little one.

"Come now, Mounee. Kneel in front of me. Presnet yourself. I have a little something for you that would make you fit your identity even more." He said gently tugging on his arms, moving Mounee forward so that he would be between his legs, before turning him around, expecting Mounee to raise up his hips and spread his buttocks. He was always amused and pleased by Mounee's pliant and obedience. He knew his Mounee would do this as perfect as he always did.
When Mounee entered that dark room and saw that collection of erotic toys that his master had probably used with different people, the submissive knew immediately what he had always imagined from the beginning of the relationship with this man:
- I am one more object of his extensive collection
Thought the boy. But for Mounee the ego had long since disappeared, he did not feel sad or displeased by this discovery ... I serve and obey this man because he is my Alpha, and this is my nature. It is the natural order of things. He is a superior man and I am only a slave.

When he heard those words in his master's mouth: "Come now, Mounee. Kneel in front of me. Presnet yourself. I have a little something for you that would make you fit your identity even more" the submissive presnet and offered before his alpha male so docile and obedient At the same time he as entering In a subspace mode. Mounee entered the rut of a male.

Before the moment a man enters his Ruth, it is all fun and games. The man stimulates and plays with his submissive, caresses him, casually enjoys a long blowjob, and, for a while, some sensual deep dicking. This part is almost like a previous game for a man. During this time, man is playful, worshiping, murmuring nasty things with a sly smile. When you enter your obedient submissive, you enjoy the long and slow blows and the intoxicating effect your body has on them. But nature did not design a man to make love. Nature built a man fuck and reproduce.Changes in the face of the man, a serious look, distant to cloud the eyes. Your body tenses, focuses, your muscles moving harmoniously in rhythmic cadence. Now everything is centered on his penis, a giant piston striking with brute force towards a powerful goal: the deepest penetration possible in order to plant his seed that gives direct. This is what is known as the Ruth. It is possibly the most primitive moment of human existence, the body of a man to dominate a partner with instinctive force and emptied in them with great thrust and chaotic. During a routine, a man knows nothing except his own pleasure; The world disappears, the submissive is simply a hole, and his mind is a fused wave of rage and determination.Mounee as a pussyboy, he knew he must accept this truth: the profound effect of paralyzing acceptance into evidence.
"I instinctively know that I can not fight the man right now, regardless of the pain or the terror I feel." The time for negotiation is over A man in his Rut is going to end up with or without my permission. With women being pumped up by a man.The look of fear on the faces of these women is familiar and real to me.Ruth makes women and pussyboys like me accept their fate as the receptacle of a man's seed When a man finishes his Ruth, he relaxes, he returns to normal, but for those who have received the power of his Ruth, they will never be the same again."

- Yes, Sir, Thank you Sir..

(HMm I wans't exactly thinking about another fucking..... I wanted some more playtime with his little submissive first, before he went into rut... is that what you are trying to say? Rut? or is it i have been ignorant in the meaning of ruth?)

The snowy white belly of Mounee could be seen between his legs from behind, and it was one of the most perfect angle for Edmond. He rubbed the highly raised buttocks of Mounee, spreading them wide apart to show his hole. He rubbed against it and nodded, pleased, when he felt how moist and slicky his hole was. It was clear that Mounee was aroused as he started whimpering lightly, swaying his hips from side to side, trying to hide the trembling of his body. Edmond smiled and continued with his teasing, using his rough, long but dexterous finger to rub against the folds of his mancunt, to make it even more excited from antiicpation of a thorough penetration. Before burying his cock deep into this lovely, perhaps the best hole on earth, Edmond took out the little tool he had taken from the cupboard. It was a analplug with a long doggy tail linked with hit. He tested the hole with it first. He could hear Mounee gasp as the unknown object touched him, but he tightened his grip on his hip to prevent him from moving around, and pushed the plug through his mancunt.
(Well, you can play with the premilings before you go directly into penetration. Mounee's submissive thinking does not imply that Edmond anticipates the facts. Note that Mounne has never had these games with Edmond, it's his first time.)

Mounee's legs trembled as she felt her Alfa's fingers on her mancunt. Edmond found that the narrow, soft zone had the proper temperature and lubrication for his boy to be receptive. Mounne started moaning and whimpering ... the boy was more emotionally sensitive than usual that afternoon. More sexually excited than other times, more frightened and surprised because the room was different and because Edmond was playing games he had not used with him before. His heart was pounding.
Mounee was excited but his cageclit prevented any movement. His thighs were moistened with their own lubrication ...
He felt an object pressing on his carnal ring, tight and tight. He twisted in pain, biting at the knuckles of his right hand
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ..
He sank his back and lifted his fleshy ass as he spread his thighs to the entrance of that object.
- It hurts, it hurts, it hurts a lot.
He took with his hand some of the dripping liquid from the cageclit and lubricated the entrance to its pink hole.
- Please, Sir ... it hurts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Perfect cunt there.... i like the way laying sideways, showing that bubbly butt and the soft skin. But yes the other one would be more like it with his hole all stretched out.)

"Shh.... sh.. yes Mounee, dont be afraid. You should know this is narrower than my cock. Do not be afriad, you are in good hands. I will take care of you and wouldnr allow anyone to hurt you, including myself." Edmond stopped trying to push it through sensing Mounee's panic. He instead, pushed a finger through his hole, rubbing around and feeling against the wall, helping Mounee relax so he wouldnt tighten his muscle up and prevented th3 entrance of th3 plug.

Mounee was speical to Edmond. Instead of being just a mere toy as Mounee perceived, Edmond had indeed fallen in love with Mounee. He enjoyed his submissive, yes, but it was his determination to please and his devotion that changed Edmond's heart, melting it and making it always soft for Mounee. Mounee was the only submissuve that he would show such tenderness to. If it had been any other person, he would have slapped him and forced th3 plug through. He cared about Mounee so deeply he didnt want him feel anything bad. He had limitless patience for him, and would only cherish him and love him more as time went by.

After some more stretching, tbe moaning of Mounee had become one of.pure arousal and Edmond withdrew his fingee and tried again. "Take a deep breath for me, hold your belly so it wouldnt press against the carpet, and relax your cunt. Take this, I know you can babe."
Experienced male fingers caused a first internal orgasm in Mounee .. his thighs trembled and Edmond could feel in his hand the pleasure contractions of his submissive. Edmond's fingers moistened with a sweet, soft fluid from the boy's mancunt.The alpha male was enjoying himself as the carnal ring offered by his boy adjusted elastically and obediently to his hand. Edmond felt the absolute master of that body that moaned with pleasure, he was the owner of his will and his pleasure.
- Sir, Sir ... I love you so much. I'm a bitch in heat. You make me think of no one but you.

Mounee took the hand with which Edmond had manipulated his mancunt and brought it to his mouth. He began to suck on his man's thumb. The sucking movements relaxed the tension in her jaw and dilated her vaginal opening.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... it's coming in, Sir. It's already inside.

(I could imagine my hands groping those soft fleshy cheeks....)

Edmond pushrd in with a steady pressure, observing Mounee's reaction.closely. he wouldnt stop until the "tail" was fixed at the perfect depth, i.e., pressing against his prostate. He saw a huge jerk from Mounee when the plug past a point, and he smirked knowing.he had hit it. "Here, that's right." He fixed the plug with the cage, holding it in.position before patting.on Mounee's lovely butt. "Come on, Love. Turn.around. i.want to see your lovely face now.

Mounee turned, still trembling. Moans would escpae him when his movement caused the plug to press further down into him. His pupils were dilated, his face flushed. Mounee looked.like he was in constant orgasm. Edmond smiled and patted his knees, silently asking for Mounee to lean his head on him.
In fact, the plug had fitted perfectly into the cavity, Mounee wagged his ass to tighten with his fleshy ring that "tail" of fox. He walked around Edmond so that his Male would look soft and appetizing buttocks as the submissive crawled at his feet.
Mounee felt now more than ever bitch in heat...Cheeks heated, lips quivering and hungry, her breasts swaying with every step he took and dripping milk on the floor.
- Oh, Sir, raise my tail and whip my ass hard, very hard, please.
The plug pressing on his prostate excited the submissive, made him moan and plead .. increased considerably his hunger for Male. This embarrassed and greatly humiliated Mounee, he did not want to feel or show such a bitch in heat but he could not help it, it was something beyond his strength.

He bent his head to lick the feet of his Alpha and made his way between Edmond's thighs.
- Excuse me, Srir (said touching the crotch of the Macho) I need that. Please ... I need that (pointing to Edmond's bulge) I beg you ..

"Before that......" edmond tilted Mounee's head up so he could look at that lovely aroused face. Even Mounee's panting sounded extra sweet and seducing now. He bent down to tease those fleshy lips with his teeth, before plunging into it to kiss deeply his submissive, tangling their tongues together while he sucked on him vigorously, making Mounee's lips swell even higher. He released him after a long while. Scooping up his boobs, he brushed against the nipples to swipe the milk away and tasted it.

"Hmm yes. Taste so nice. Even more aromatic now.... is it because of how you have nurtured by me?" He smirked. Turning around, Edmond took out a pair of fluffy ears to fit over Mounee's head, and a pair of mittens like paws over his hands, making.him look like an even more adorable puppy. Pregnant puppy. "There. I like this very much. Now my puppy, you said you wanted my cock?" Edmond asked, already leaning back and spreading his legs wide for Mounee to see his erection straining against his pants. "If you want it, then take it." He said asjung Mounee to do that without his hands.
(Wow ... awesome. You surprise me with these kinds of games. You make me so hot)

Mounee felt very identified when Edmond put his dog's ears over his head and his gloves like pads for his paws. The submissive waved his ass to make his tail swing in sign of submission and loyalty to his master. The luminous eyes of the boy glowed with happiness and desire for his Macho ... The bulging belly skimming the floor, his teats dripping milk ... Mounee perfectly represented the adoration and loyalty that a submissive feels for a seeder, for the Man who produces that miracle of fertilizing him and turning him into someone he owns.

That passionate kiss that Edmond gave to his submissive made Mounnee thrill to tears.
"Oh, Sir ... you do not know how much Mounee loves you." You are a man and you can not understand these things. But I love you very much, Sir.

His nipples dilated and stimulated milk production due to the excitement and nervousness of the moment ..

- Yes, sir ... your semen feeds me and makes us feed our baby. Your seed makes the milk of my breasts even more tasty and nutritious.

Mouse looked like a pregnant bitch, an animal with boobs and a soft, soft belly barking and moaning like a dog. Edmond opened his thighs to show him the bulge of his bulge. Mounee barked softly for his gift ... at a signal from his Owner, the submissive dog on all fours came up and began to lick the fabric of his Male's pants. Edmond sighed with pleasure as he felt the wet, hot tongue in his crotch. The submissive continued moaning and licking that erection that bulged under the pants of the Male. Mounee only used his mouth and tongue as he pleaded with his Owner-
- Please, Sir ... please .. I need that. Put your beautiful cock in my mouth, please.Spank my ass also kiss my forehead and tell me I'm cute.

(That's what a responsible dominant should always do with their submissive ;) surprise them and make them fall even deeper in love with their master all the time)

Edmond.chuckled. "yiou are a bossy puppy, arent you? You always demands for my affection.... but dont worry. You have been such a good puppy that you deserve to be treated well by me." Thr master kissed Mounee on his forehead, featherlike kisses that wasnt sexual, but showing all his love and pure adoration to his pregnant bitch. He removed his huge cock from his pants, jerking through it a few times before pressing Mounee's head down on it. His hands could rub against his fluffy ears as he bobbed on his cock. His hip raised high making his tail dangling like a dog wagging his tail. Edmond smiled and let Mounee do his magic, his blowjobs thats always so amazing. His calves were just beside Mouneee's belly and he could feel it brushing and swaying in between his legs.
- Forgive me Sir for behaving like a bussy puppy, always demanding your affection and attention. I am so sorry. I will no longer ask you for anything, nor will I be more heavy on you by telling you how much I love you. You are right: you are a male and you do not need to hear these things that is nothing more than pure silly and ridiculous sentimentality. Mounee was more sensitive than usual, could not suppress the tears and lowered his head. Edmond made a gesture but Mounee did not let him finish ..
- Do not believe me, sir ... you're right. You know how to always remain in your position, it is I who sometimes forget what my place is, the place that according to my nature corresponds to me.

Mounee smiled at his alpha male with an impressive charm and sincerity, his face was clear and clean as the full moon of April ... the face of a submissive who agrees to be born just to please and make a man, his man happy ... the light on Mounee's soft, immaculate skin gave it the appearance of a geisha. A geisha metamorphosed into a beautiful puppy pregnant with much love and affection kept in her soft belly.
Edmond's hard, beautiful cock emerged from the fly of his pants like a moist, throbbing lily. It was Edmond himself who lowered the skin of his foreskin so that the glans glittered in all its splendor.

Mounee's eyes lit up and his fleshy lips quivered with anxiety. The submissive wagged his tail and his mancunt became moist with excitement. He stuck out his tongue like an obedient bitch and wrapped it around that huge cock. He touched the tip of his tongue with the fringe of the galnde, And then, without using his hands, turning his head with wrapping movements, he sucked, licked, saluted, tasted, and finally completely engulfed the length and thickness of that impressive phallus. Edmond moved inside that warm, happy mouth, gasping for pleasure.

- Fuck my brain, Sir ... I do not want to be human. I do not want to think, just be his submissive. Shake my ass hard for being a disobedient bossy puppy. Oh forgive me, I forgot I should not speak or ask anything. Forgive me, sir.

(Mounee's legs would have to spread very wide when he kneel, with the belly in between his legs. So delicious a scene. I would love to see that in real life...)

Edmond shook his head slightly at how his lovely little submissive misinterpreted his entire meaning. Nonetheless, he thought Mounee was very cute like this. He loved how the little puppy always try so hard to please him, that he sometimes did things in a silly way, but still managed to make his heart melt. He let Mounee take his cock deep and thoroughly, moaning as he pressed Mounee's head down onto his member. He heaved Mounee's lovely head down without mercy, because he knew what's the limit for the submissive. He liked using Mounee's mouth, but not as much as his bottom and certainly, did not want the blowjob to be causing Mounee any discomfort. It was the responsibility of a dominant to always observe and take care of his submissive, this was the necessary respect one had to pay their submissive for their undying loyalty and submission.

It didn't take long for Edmond to be quite lost in the pleasure of fucking Mounee's mouth. He kept on thrusting up, straight into the throat of him. "Mounee, you are so lovely. Let me tell you, I do not think it wrong for you to be expressing your love and liking. It was just my way of teasing you. You are so straight-forward and pure that I find you even more adorable. Do not hide thsoe tears babe. I saw them, and there was no need to conceal your sadness. For I own you. Your body, your soul, your life. There was nothing about you that I shouldn't know. You should alwasy show me how you are feeling, and what you are thinking. That's what I am asking of you." He said between thrusting. Towards Mounee, he could never be impatient. He had fallen so much in love with his little pet that he found himself no longer as strict a dominant as he used to be.
Mounee was not sad, he was simply touched and fulfilling his nature. Tears of emotion mingled with the salty precum of Edmond in a delicious mixture. For what to ask for more? Why say anything?
However, Mounee said to himself: I love sucking and licking a man's eggs. It is a joy to feel the weight of each of them on my tongue, the contour and density of their roundness between my lips, the pleasure that my mouth gives you to suck them and kiss them with such dedication and delicacy. But what excites Him most is to feel worshiped as a male, to receive that sign of respect and recognition for his masculinity when he watches me kneeling at his feet and recognizing his superiority as an inseminator Alpha.

- It's okay, Sir ... do not worry about anything. My happiness is in pleasing you.

The submissive felt as his baby kicked him, Mounee tried to calm his creature caressing his belly so bulky and so large that barely fit between his thighs. "Shhhhhhhhhhh calm down, my life, daddy is with us"
Alpha scent overwhelms you. You mind empties. Your knees get weak. You want to drop before me and give yourself over. Your hole opens up like the cunt it is and welcomes the one thing that will satisfy you, Alpha cock.
Mounee remembered the words he once heard from his Alpha:“And one thing you need to understand, boy, is that this hole here between your legs, well that’s a pussy now. It’s MY pussy. Now, it's mine and it belongs to me. And I’m going to be playing with MY pussy a lot from now on. So get used to it, boy. Get used to it. Your mancunt belongs to your alpha and that’s it. It’s up to him whether anybody else touches that pussy."
Mounee sank his nose like the bow of a ship in the thick of Edmond's crotch. The sweet spot. Right where he belongs…finding serenity in the scent of his Sir. The Worship of a boy that fully understands that the opportunity to serve is itself a gift. Abdicating power and trusting him so completely is so hard. Totally worth it, though. Yes! Abdication is the perfect word. To give unto Him your power and trust but also the responsibility that comes with it.
Mounee gazed sweetly at his male and thought: "For amidst his rough exterior, he’s the world’s best cuddler and lover. A Dominant can be a romantic. The two are not mutually exclusive in the least. my Sir is living proof."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,311 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,738 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98