Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Mounee was doing an amazing job taking his cock like the professional that he is. Edmond hardly need to encourage Mounee in anyway, and he was already swallowing his cock to the hilt, using his lovely, tight and warm throat to take his long, thick throbbing member. Edmond would groan whenever his cockhead got swallowed deep, and it wasnt long before he flelt his balls started tingling, signalling an impending orgasm. With superhuman self control, Edmond removed himself from Mounee, who was very puzzled. That lovely face was so lost, being ripped of his favourite thing in the world. Edmond chuckled and cupped his face, looking straight into those eyes that were innocent.like a small child. "Mounee, present yourself. I want to pound into that cute ass of yours and feel your belly jiggle while i do that." He said, moving his hands up to ruffle those soft ears of his.
(Sorry for the delay in responding.I'm sorry, my Sir, my submissive omega energy has been a little scattered lately.Forgive me because a submissive must always be focused on his Alpha)

I love to suck and lick the eggs to a dominant guy. I was born to please an Alpha and not to make him fall in love with me, Mounee thought. It is a pleasure to feel the weight of each of them on my tongue, the contour and density of its roundness between my lips, the pleasure that my mouth gives you to suck them and kiss them with such dedication and delicacy. But what most excites Him is to feel worshiped as a male, to receive that sign of respect and recognition for his masculinity when he watches me kneeling at his feet and recognizing his superiority as an inseminator Alpha. When the submissive I hear say to his male:"Mounee, present yourself", Mounee obeyed. He remembered when, months ago, hearing those same words "Mounee, present yourself" he said: Sir, my name is Mounee, etc ... "without understanding absolutely nothing. Now, the submissive did not need to understand anything, it is true that he had enough English thanks to Edmond, thanks to his man, Mounee only needed to obey.
Mounee turned his body and opened his thighs to offer his mancunt moist and throbbing like a perfumed flower. Maternity hormones had turned his mancunt into a more juicy and hot cavity, but Mounee was still very tight and tight. I love fucking doggy style. It's very possibly my favorite position. It's so feral, like two unruly animals. As a bottom, it's one of few ways that I can cum, without even touching my cock. As a top,it's pure aggressive pleasure maximized.

His bulging belly almost brushed the carpet, so Mounne had to hold his belly with one of his arms ... he moved his hips and wagged the tail of bitch in heat.
As the submissive lifted his tail, Edmond could see how the plug had dilated the cavity of Mounee and stimulated his prostate as Mounee did not cease dripping precum on the ground.
The guy turned his head with the soft little ears of bitch on his head, looked with desire at his male and licked his lips.
- Fuck me, sir .... you are the only thing I have in my life. I do not need anything or anyone else but you. I will be a good mother to our baby and I will know how to feed him and make you happy. Come on, Daddy, fuck me ... please.I love when you aim to satisfy me. like it's the only thing in the world that matters at the moment.
I love - gently pinching, rubbing, and tugging at my nipples. while you're down - there between my muscular thighs, pleasuring me.
I love - when your lips glide up and down my mancunt, expertly, and when your tongue glides beneath my cageclit and around as you taste then, causing me temble and moan deepy...
And I love - when you finally fuck me - your cock filling me completely, gorging me, reaching every crevice, making me ligth-headed, dizzy and giddy. My desire is so great, so hungry my ass, that it hurts me more not to have you and to be anxious of you than to endure your brutal onslaughts of pure stallion. Once open in flesh and tight to the thick contour of your cock, I beg you not to stop until you empty the entire contents of your balls and relieve your animal instinct of dominant male.

- Yes, Sir...Fuck my brain, I only want to belong to you and serve you as Alpha male. My lips on your your soft and bulky eggs communicate you trembling the devotion that I feel for you. Sir, You just have to feel my ass to realize that I am receptive: do you feel the soft contractions of my buttocks in response to the contact of your fingers? My breath in your ear, the warm temperature and humidity of my hole that shivers when you touch it ... I am in your hands, vibrating with the brush of your hairy thighs and the tip of your cock drooling on my belly. What are you waiting for? I'm yours. Come on, Sir ... I need you. Do not torture me any more, I beg you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(I had been wondering where had you been. It's alright if you are lacking the energy. It's fine to be off from time to time. By the way, i like that device linking the cockring with shackles. Brilliant design)

Edmond caressed Mounee's bottom, grazing pazt his quivering hole as he tugged lightly on the tail buttplug buried deep into his mancunt. His hole seemdd to be sucking the plug in, moving it slightly with the clenching of muscles, eager for some thicker intrusions that would totally ruin it. Edmond growled low like an animal, showing his dominance as an alpha male as he yanked the plug out of Mounee in one go, the plug grinding heavily on his prostate making Mounee come violently. The whole body was tremblung so much under him he was sure he would collapse if he ddint hold him. Edmond gripped Mounee's waist, just beside his belly, and slammed in while Mounee was still shaking from the orgasm, pushing the submissive into another orgasm. Edmond believed Mounee would be rolling his eyes back, drooling and lost in the successive pleasures as he ploughed into the beta hard.

For Edmond, it had been lost. All he could think of now waz how great his cock was feeling now. Mounee was so tight on him, moist and smooth, allowing him to move and also with the right amount of friction. He moved forward so he couls catch the swaying belly tightly, feeling its heavy content move under him, squishy and heavy under his heavy hammering into Mounee.
"Loving you is harder than I thought it would. My heart bleeds love and my soul shatters with hope.
My boy. My world. One you." - Thought Mounee. He wanted Edmond to tell him: "Hold my hand, let’s unravel the mysteries of the universe together baby. The world is filled with hate…but LOVE IS STRONGER." But he remembered that a submissive should not claim love from his Alpha.

The thrusts of Edmond's cock were so deep that they stimulated his uterus and made him reach his first orgasm. Mounee felt his son move inside her belly. He shifted his position and lay on his back on the rug. He placed his legs on the shoulders of his Alpha to give him a wider view of his wet and now dilated mancunt. It was then that something strange happened: Mounee wanted to give birth to his first child at the time ... he imagined the pain of the contractions and the dilation of the inner tissues and cavities.

Edmond's huge cock lubricated him endlessly, made him feel good and enjoyed immense pleasure ....
- Hold me, Sir .. please. Sorry to ask you this.
He offered her breasts full of nourishing milk. He wanted his male to stimulate his nipples with with his lips and tongue male.

- Oh Sir .. you drink from me while I fill you. Sometimes…this is all I need.I want to feel you, to touch you, become one with you.

Edmond didnt nerd any further encouragement when his submissive showrd him his perfrct breasts to him. He pulled Mounee up so he could suckle on those breasts, drinking from them but mostly played and teased them while he maintained his hammerinf into Mounee. His big belly waa trapped between their torsos, and occassionally Edmond could feel his son's kick on him, which made him even more excited. He stabbed deep into Mounee, and between them Mounee had been squirting nonstop, and fluid was dripping down making everything messy but sexy, the smell of sex heavy in the air.

As Edmond.plouged through his submissuve, he could feel some strange constricting on his cock that was resulted from Mounee imagining himself giving birth. He found himself liking the sensation. "Mounee you never cease to surpirse me, and everytime I am finding sex with you to be even better... hmmm..... so great.. it must be because we arent simply having sex, it's indeed lovemaking." He said, declaring his feelings for the submissive subtly.
Mounee was truly devoted to his male, more than loving him he adored him ... Edmond had become a god to Mounee.
Through his surrender and unreserved offering to his Alpha, Mounee opened his heart to his man like an immaculate rose. The boy had ceased to be a virgin with Edmond, the ahota carried in his womb the germinated seed about to be born ...The desire to be a mother and to have her child in her arms was growing stronger every day.

Just fuck me. Dont be afraid to hurt me. I know you worry, please dont. I'm not as fragile as you think, Sir. Dont tug my hair, Sir. Grab it. Force me to my knees with your hands in my hair wrapped in a fist. Pull hard. Make my eyes water. Dont graze your teeth along my skin. Devore me. Bite down until I cry out. Then do it again. Dont caress my throat. I want to feel your fingers wrap tightly around it. Feel my pulse hammer into your palm. Feel the breath short in my chest and that little bit of panic set in.
Dont nudge my knees apart. Move them like theyre yours to spread. With intention. With possession. Dont hold my hands. I want to feel your strong grip around my wrists. Use all your weigth. Make me lie still. I want in to still hurt tomorrow. I want to see the bruises. The welts. The handprints. Dont ask me if Im Ok. Tell me I am. I need to let go and no think. I need you to make me yours.
Let my body answer for me with each shudder and moan. With the pool of wetness between my thigs. These are the things I cant control. I dont want to control. You are my control, Sir... That the point. Dont doubt. Dont worry. Dont overthink. Just fuck me, Sir.... I love you so much.

Edmond smiled like a predator as Mounee's words unleashed the beast within him. He grabbed Mounee's hair as he wanted, and crashed their mouths together, devouring him and suckling his tongue, so rough and vigorous was their kiss, he almost drew blood. With his hands, he held Mounee's leg high up in the air around his ankle and pressed it down on the bedsheet, forcing him to take him deeper with his hole opening that bit wider. He was pounding so harshly into Mounee, that his belly was bumping against his breasts. the impact was enuogh to cause milk squirting out. Edmond was gripping on Mounee so hard, one hand on his shoulder and the other on his ankle, that he was imprinting a print on both parts. When Emdond came up for air from the kiss, he could see Mounee's eyes were glazed from the lack of oxygen, panting harshly with his breasts rising and falling. He then moved on to bruise his collar bones, occassionally biting deep into Mounee before finally bite on his left breast, at the spot of his heart.
The male animal's fury drove Mounee to ecstasy.

- Do you like that, Sir?" Would you like your Mounee to be your slave just for you? Yes, sir ... bite me in my bosom full of milk. Bite me in the neck too. Leave in my flesh "your mark" for me to know and the whole world that I belong to you.

Edmond's thick cock wounded the submissive's flesh, dilated his mancunt to fit the thick phallus. Edmond removed his cock for a moment and watched Mounee's aching insides, they throbbed like a heart in a bare chest.

"Fuck me, Sir ... you are the sole owner of my body and soul. The only man who can get into me. You are the owner of my brain and my pleasure."Mounee's fleshy and soft breasts swirled in circles with the male's thrusts, his dilated nipples sprinkling drops of milk on the sheets ... The boy pleaded, moaned, cried with excitement and pleasure, of fear and admiration to his male.

- Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Sir ... I love you so much. You hurt me, dominate me, make me cry and protect me. You infuse me with fear and respect but you also know how to pet me and kiss me. You know how to drive me, I give you a control of my life and emotions..

That's when Edmond did something amazing: He put his strong arms around the boy's delicate neck and pressed hard to the point of suffocation. Mounee's face reddened at once, his fleshy lips throbbing and begging... "Sir, Sir.." Prayed Mounee. The submissive arched his body pushing with his hips and his bulging belly up; Edmond felt the boy's contractions directly on his thick cock causing him an intense and exquisite pleasure. The predator that feels in its jaws and in its excited phallus the agony of its prey. Mounee with a bruised face and glassy eyes could barely move his lips ... an intense and deep orgasm led to total ecstasy. Her uterus opened to the utmost of dilation to allow the semen to enter the male ... at the same time, the boy's mancunt overflowed with fluid as he groaned with pleasure in his orgasm.
It was Edmond who with his hands tightened and loosened the boy's neck at the time. The male was in control of Mounee's pleasure... He felt in the tender flesh of his cock those contractions of agony, with his exposed glans pressed hard against the entrance of the mounee's uterus.
- Sir ... I lo ..ve... yo....u

Edmond smiled cruely at the magic happening just now, and with a gentle kiss on his lips, he uttered "I love you too as well, little one." He showed his white teeth as he parted his lips, and once again bite down on his adam's apple, on his delicate neck. He could hear Mounee scream when his teeth punctured through his soft skin, again lenghtening that suffocating feeling on his bruised neck, and triggered another exploding orgasm from Mounee that was marked with his body twitching violently. Edmond's cock was plummeted as deep as he could into the dilating cervix of Mounee's, and when he bite down his mark on Mounee, he cum deep and hard in his pet. His cum was mixing well with the gush of liquid from deep within Mounee, where they blend and mix perfectly togehter, no longer able to distinguish which was from who.
Mounee with tears in his eyes, those emotions had led him to feel like "raw," he extended his arms to Edmond begging for a hug.
- Forgive me Sir ... I want to ask you nothing. But I'm very sensitive now. I feel weak and vulnerable ... please give me some heat, I need it.
With his dog's ears on his head and pouting, Mounne re-inserted the dog-tail plug into his wet and aching mancunt. Mounee wanted to keep male semen inside her gut. He put his hand to his thighs to pick up Edmond's semen remnants, and then sucked and licked his fingers.

(Please, I am very sensitive now.I would like to make a transition to arrive at the day of delivery.I feel a great need to have my child.I can no more) :)

(yes let's do that. I like to picture Mounee to be having difficulty moving around when the baby's ready to be delivered. So much so, he wouldn't be able to walk without Edmond's help. How does a homebirth sound?

Just out of curiosity, why are you so sensitive now ;))

Edmond pulled Mounee into his lap, his touch gentle but firm. He hummed his approval when his sub showed him fondness over his precious seed, sucking on it like it was the best food in teh world. He wrapped his pet dog in his arms, patting over his back as he warmed him up thoroughly. "My lovely Mounee, you shall never have to ask... from now on, I swear I would tend to your need thoroughly, knowing your needs even before you do." he said, dedicating himself to his greatest possession in the world.

Time had flown and it had been almost 4 months from their reunion. Mounee had entered his scheduled week of delivery. Edmond had since been working at home. He wouldn't be pleased with leaving hsi pregnant sub alone in the house. Waking up when the sunray filled the room, he caressed Mounee in his arms even before he opened his eyes. "Mornign babe.... " he nibbed on Mounee's soft face as his hand started moving down to caress his huge belly. It had since doubled in size from before, making Mounee only able to sleep when he was leaning against Edmond, using his abs to share the weight of his belly sideways.
(Thank you.I do not know but I am very sensitive and scared.I feel very emotional and depending a lot on you .. Please, I need you.)

Mounee's huge belly barely allowed him to move, his back ached, and he had difficulty even walking. The boy thanked his male to take care of him in those last days before the delivery. Both had decided that the arrival of the baby was at home ... Mounee as a first-time mother was very frightened, depended on Edmond, but he trusted his male. These last days the baby did not stop to move in his belly giving kicks and provoking continuous nausea to Mounee. The baby went "fitting" into the pelvis and increased the feeling of weight in the lower belly.
Curiously, Mounee felt a great energy and enormous need to clean the room and prepare everything for the arrival of the baby, something like the "instinct of the preparation of the nest" but not Edmond did not allow it. As the baby descended to the pelvis, Mounee felt his lungs breathing better but he felt many cramps in his legs. The pregnant boy could perfectly notice the contractions of the uterus by palpating his belly, a symptom of imminent delivery, which hardened completely for longer than the mother feels in pain. The abdomen of the submissive changed form, decreased from above and became more bulging in its lower zone. Mounee could see the baby's head embedded in his pelvis.

Edmond sensed as he introduced his hand into the sensitive area of his boy how Mounee's cervix had "matured" as it softened and began to shorten ... even as Edmond inserted a finger inside the uterus he could feel The baby's head was very low and could almost touch. The back ache became increasingly unbearable and Mounee noticed that morning there were traces of blood in her silk panties.

The boy was very scared.

(I would be here, don't worry. I am here to take care of you.)

The process of seeing Mounee nesting around was funny, before it went too far and Edmond to stop him from placing anymore of the pillows onto their bed. "Please Mounee, we woulnd't even have space to sleep on!" He remembered that's what he had said when Mounee tried to fit 12 pillows simultaneously. He patted Mounee's belly as he kissed him again, finding his mate very cute. He was prepared to sit up and bring Mounee to the toilet. This had become their routine. Mounee was too large to move around easily, so Edmond had been the one bringing Mounee to the toilet every morning. This morning, however, Mounee did it in his sleep, which was when he found out about the blood.

Edmond stood up from the bed and grabbed his robe. Tying it over his waist, he came back with a smile. "Come on babe. wake up. I thought you always said your baldder's going to explode in the morning? Especially with the baby descending deep into your pelvis. " He said reaching for Mounee's shoulders, pulling him up. He put Mounee on his feet very gently, letting the submissive take the time to find his balance, holding him tight until he was sure Mounee could stnad on his feet. As a habit, he rubbed over Mounee's lower belly and found it not to be as tight and filled as before from a full bladder. It was bulging, yes, but htat was only from the baby.

"Mounee?" he asked curiously.
Mounee was full of hormones, the oxytocin in her mother's brain was able to increase the number of contractions and their intensity.

He felt a huge urge to urinate but noticed that he began to lose fluid through his mancunt, little by little, and a great deal in one fell swoop. It looked like urine in temperature and texture, but the smell was sweeter. The loss of fluid was greater because Mounee was standing and because in the latter case the head of the child is more down but uncapped from the entire neck of the uterus.

- Oh, Sir ... I'm afraid

Edmond wasn't aware what had happened at first, thinking Mounee could have peed himself, but when the sweet smell of amniotic fluid hit his nose, he knew instantly what was happening. Holding Mounee in his arms, he kissed his lips that went pale from the shock. "Don't be afraid Mounee. we have been waiting for this. With your water broken, all would be happening soon. Mounee.... since when have you been feeling contractions?" Edmond frowned, knowing Mounee might have hid from him the pain he had been experiencing.

With Mounee's robe soaked, he lifted him up to put him back on bed. The robe splayed open showing his enormous belly. Spreading Mounee's legs wide, Edmond took a towel to wipe it clean gently, and heard little whimpers when the soft towel wiped against his throbbing mancunt.
- I have had contractions in the last few hours but I did not want to worry you Sir ..

Mounee remembered that occasion when they traveled to the island, and Edmond taught him that cave. It was a false alarm and he submissive did not want to be wrong again. But now the contractions occurred at regular intervals and their frequency increased progressively. Its average duration was between 30 and 70 seconds. The contractions persisted even if the mother changed positions. The pain started in the back and stretched to the abdomen of the pregnant boy.

- Ahhhhhhhh ... it hurts

The rhythmic contractions came with pain every 10 minutes, which indicated the time of delivery.

Edmond saw Mounee arching his back up to fight against the pain. He climbed onto bed as well holding Mounee in his arms, using his body warmth to comfort the boy. "Stay strong baby.... You should have told me about it, no matter how late that was. I cannot imagine how scared you had been.... " He looked at the siik panties that he had removed because of how soaked they were, and saw the trace of blood on it. He felt around the belly and started timing himself, keepign track of Mounee's progress.

When the contraction had past, Mounee was relaxing against him as he panted. Edmond kissed his forehead as he suggested. "Love, spread your legs wide fro me. I am going to prepare you for the birth.... come one, relax against me." he said as he reached downward to Mounee's mancunt. He could see it clearly from the full length mirror they placed there for the purpose. Spreading Mounee's buttocks, he rubbed his finger against the wet opening of Mounee's from his water breaking, until sweet moans could be heard before he breached it with his digit.
Mounee groaned and bit the knuckles of his right hand as Edmond touched his mancunt, which began to dilate like a juicy, full fruit. Pain and pleasure were mixed in those moments. Mounee was very sensitive and emotional, a mother in labor could be in her own world. Giving birth is a long and hard process, someone like Mounee might be nervous but the boy knew how to keep calm. He asked Edmond to stroke his hair to calm himself a bit.
Edmond's presence was essential to Mounee. Alfa tried to project on his submissive a sense of calm and tranquility, and offer him words of encouragement: "You are doing very well! Everything will be fine." You will have time to relax later, when that precious baby arrives."

- Thank you, Sir, for being so kind to me.

Fortunately, having frequent sexual intercourse with his male was able to contribute to increased contractile activity. Mounee was convinced that his man's seminal fluid helped to facilitate the contractions of the uterus, preparing him little by little for dilatation. Edmond had helped Mounee's tight, tight mancunt be flexible and in prime condition for delivery.
Now, the boy needed more than ever the support and protection of his man ... the precious moment had come to flourish Edmond's seed and come to light. Mounee was very excited, he loved EDmond madly.

Edmond was satisfied with the progress of Mounee. He had been 4cm dilated.considering Mounee had only been in labor for a few hours, it's advancing quite quickly. He stroked his hair as he plead, and kissed his bare forehead lightly. "You have npthing yo worry about. Your dominant is going to be here througout. We are having our first of many children very soon." He smiled encouragingly as they waited in comfortable silence for the next contraction to come. Edmond, wanting to help Mounee's mancunt accommodate for the stretch of passing the baby, rubbed his mancunt gently, encouraging its stretchiness. He also rubbed his breasts, bending down to tease Mounee's neck on the mark that had left a scar from their sex all thosw months ago. The teeth mark had fainted, but still visible, and Mounee was always particularly sensitive on that part.
(Forgive me for the delay. In this city, this week is very special, a million more visitors, a lot of work and activity. It is difficult for you to get an idea about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXcspg1...jgGmBBkKrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNUCjilFXJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stG2FhX_r34 :)
I am not religious, I do not like "Holy Week" and I have a hard time understanding this city although I respect it.)

Mounee touched the mark of his neck, his mark as submissive omega and slave of the alpha men. But now, she had entered the phase of active dilation, whose mission is to dilate the cervix and descend the baby through the birth canal. He clawed his hands on the bed, digging his fingers through the sheets, since the pain was very sharp and unbearable. He was breathing restlessly trying to calm himself, but his mancunt was very difficult to dilate like a tight flower that has a hard time opening its petals.
Mounee pushes hard, but apparently the baby is not ready too because all it takes is one push and the baby is about to start crowning. He screams "I can feel it coming, it hurts! Ow, God it feels big!"
Mounee have a small opening but a big bulge. Baby is coming.
- Sir, What if it doesn't fit? "I can't! I can't! It hurts too much!"
Tears of pain ran down the boy's cheeks as he bit the knuckles of his right hand and with his left he touched the large belly. Then, he took his hand toward the painful opening to calm his clit that continued to pour a sweet and aromatic fluid.
He tried to open his tight, tight mancunt even further with two of his fingers ...
- Please, Sir, help me ... I need you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,311 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,741 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98