Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Edmind smiled hearing your little speech, hearing your breathlessness. Turning around slowly, he put down the cup on the table beside and looked up at the fidgeting young man. Edmond looked at him from afar, the light from outside masking his expression and prevented tbe young man from seeing his smile. He approached Mounee and tilted his face up. "So the shirt's perfect....? Did you not do anything with it? The shirt that's full of my scent, ripped out from me by you?" He asked in a deep voice rumbling.from his chest.
Mounne blushed at the words that came from that masculine silhouette cut to the light. How could this man guess what Mounee had done at night with that shirt! Naked beneath the sheets, he allowed the fabric to caress his skin, covered his body with that garment imagining that it was Edmond who actually covered him .. he thrust his arms through the sleeves of that shirt to smell its scent and impregnate itself with its smell. Mounee opened her thighs and felt her wet with her abundant precum.
- Ohhhhhhhhh, come on .. I want you with all my strength
His big hand imagining that it was the man's hand picked up some precum and then lubricated the burning ring of his asshole
- Mmmmm ... I feel so comfortable and excited!
He saluted two of his fingers and played for a few seconds with his pink and narrow ashole as that white shirt clung to his skin like a hug.
- Yeah, come on ... let me feel the head of your cock trying to get into me, fighting to penetrate me, to make me yours ... please! please...
Her nipples grew thicker and thicker, Mounee could feel them under the fabric of her shirt. I pinched and twisted them in pain and pleasure at the same time ..
- Mmmmm, please ... my nipples are very sensitive, I can not, I can not take that pleasure ..
And then, she would abandon herself to orgasm as one immerses herself in a hot tub. Every morning, Mounee had to wash his wet shirt again even with his fluids.
"Your shirt was fine, sir ... in case you do not agree, I could buy you a match."
He could not think the following: Would he have enough money to pay the price of that garment? Considering how impressive that mansion was and the luxury that prevailed everywhere ...
Mounee probably didnt notice but his face was a million colors, turning red and showing an array of emotions like a student getting caught by the principal for breaking a rule, though in this case it was obvious the things that went through Mounee was a million times more serious and... "adult". Edmond caressed Mounee's blushed cheek with his thumb, then heaved him.up with an arm around his waist, pressing.him hard against his chest. A scenatio not unlike that day in the toilet. "You naughty little boy, what have you done.... thatt shirt alonr should cost you 3 months' of salary, considering you are on apprentice terms." His hand had snaked down his narrow waist to land on his butt, feeling the full flesh under his palm. He kneaded on it, manipulating that globe of flesh before smacking it loud. "That's a nice butt there... how many guys have you fucked? Are you a slutty bitch who would open your legs for whoever around?" He asked a bit more seriously now. He didnt expect Mounee to be a virgin, but it surely wouldnt please him if he had a sloppy hole that looked well fucked.
That caress on Mounee's cheek made him tremble even more than he was accustomed to no man being tender to him. Even when Mounee saw Edmond approaching he thought he was going to slap him so he was surprised by that sweet and sweet gesture. At age 23 Mounee had only known the competitive male environment, playing sports with other guys in his neighborhood, being accepted by them, struggling to find "his place" even if he had to give in to "the law of the fittest" Submit for it. But he had never had complete relationships with any boy since his asshole was too small and narrow and because his friends and companions had all been straight and although more than one had tried to fuck him, Mounee had always resisted. His sex with guys so far had consisted of masturbating, emotional and psychological domination and, above all, blowjobs, many blowjobs ...
Edmond could not know that one of the reasons why Mounee decided to leave his country and studies at the university was because he fled from a dominant Alpha guy who one night tried to rape him but that "at the last moment" Mounee got rid of him, Fight and finally flee. Yes, that small, round, soft ass was still a virgin ... Mounee from the age of 13 always dreamed of her inseminator, with someone special to fecundate her belly and make her seed germinate inside. From a young age, Mounee, he placed cushions under his clothing in his belly when he went to bed at night and dreamed of being fertilized by a man. He caressed his growing belly and thought of his son ..
When Edmond asked "How many guys have you fucked?" They entered in earnest to shout: No, Sir, no one has done "that with me". She felt like running away and crying.
Suddenly a thought came to his mind: "This man only wants to take revenge and humiliate me for the incident of the shirt. Another man who only wants to rape me and then abandon me as a used object," so he did not think twice. Moved by an impulse ran out of that room without knowing where the exit was. That huge mansion was a maze of corridors, corridors and rooms. He heard Edmond running after him, shouting to his staff, "Stop the kid, do not let him escape"
He picked up the phone and wanted to dial the emergency number but what was the police and emergency number in this country? Would you be able to speak and speak correctly in English? Please help me!
Can anyone out there hear me? help me please! I have fallen into a trap
Edmond was happy to feel Mounee leaning into his touch when he caressed his face. Mounee might not have noticed but.in fact he had almost closed his eyes at some point, looking.like a little puppy going plaint and soft under his favourite master's comfortsble touch. Edmond even smiled when Mounee loudly explained he didnt fuck before, thinking to himself this young man's the best he had ever encountered, someone that fitted all his standards, when the runaway suddenly occurred. The kid was agile, and he was quite taken aback by his sudden sprinting. He followed him out in large strides and ordered the servants to stop him. He saw the kid coming to a stop in front of the phonr and was a little less anxious. Coming up quickly from behind, he closed down on Mounee, making sure he had a few steps between them now, like how he would deal with frighteend animals.

"Mounee, why are you running away?" Edmond asked quietly, in a tone that's almost gentle. "Do you not trust me? Why are you afraid? Do you want to call someone?" He asked suppressing the bit of anger he felt deep within. Mounee was trying to flee from him and call someone. Is there someone that he trusted? Had he misinterpreted and was Mounee someone else's already? Someone who he trusted in such situations, and would be th3 first one to call when he thought he was in danger himself?
Ne me touche pas, reste loin de moi! (Do not touch me, get away from me!) Mounée always speaks in French when he was very nervous and out of control. When Edmond caught him in his arms, at first he fought to free himself from that man, but then slowly, he calmed down to feel the contact of another body whose intentions seemed not to be aggressive.
"Forgive me, sir, I'm really sorry, but I was scared." Trust me, Sir ... I'm not a bad boy. It is true that my life has not been easy and I have gone through several unpleasant episodes but that is no reason to distrust you.
Feeling Edmond's strong hands on his waist soothed him. Mounee was not used to another man's embrace and spoke softly into his eyes. Mounee said all the previous pearl with his eyes lowered without daring to look up. It was then that he felt that familiar smell, the same smell impregnated in that white shirt ... with a very tender gesture stroked Edmond's neck
- The shirt that is worn today is also very nice, But calm down This time I will not stain Lol
Edmond looked at how Mounee calmed down in his arms and let out some tension on his side as well. At least now this little pup was alright with him being near, slightly leaning against him. He frowned hearing Mounee'zs explanations and wondered what kind of "episode" he could have encountered to make him fight back so vigorously. "Cheri, tout est bien. I wouldnt hurt you." He rubbed up and down along Mounee's narrow waist, calminh him down. He felt more than saw the tears coming down from Mounee's eyes and collected them on his palm.
He smiled as Mounee finally reavhed out to him, showing his dependence with his hand on his neck. He bent down a little and picked Mounee up by his knees, holding him steadily with his hand on his waist.

"Now, boy, we have some more to discuss about the shirt. This one would be ruined as well if you dont stop your tears, so dont cry little one. You have no reason to cry beside me..." edmond added himself in his mind "except on bed", he would have loved to tell Mounre that but perhaps later. They would discuss this when they return to somewhere private.
To have his head resting on the man's chest and to feel the beat of his pulse was very agreeable to Mounee. Edmond's voice also reassured and excited him at the same time. Mounee curled up like a child in Edmond's lap and hugged him tightly.
- Thank you, Sir ...
Now, Mounee, he dared to look into Edmond's eyes; He did it with a lot of tenderness and delivery like a badly injured puppy abandoned in the street and that at last finds a safe haven.
Then Mounee did what he knew best .... what he learned to do as a child: to volunteer, to get involved. He circled Edmond with his delicate arms and offered her fleshy lips.- Sir, do you understand me when I speak to you? Forgive me for expressing me so poorly in English.
Edmond looked at Mounee curiously. This young little one seemd to be always with surprises. "Yes Mounee, I could understand you. Most of the time." He smiled and added, it's true sometimes his words were a little confusing, but in general he could undeesrand it. "So what's that you wanted to ask me?" He rubbed the smaller and scrawny man's back, feel the ribs and th3 shoulder blades, already starting to map out his body, being the first step of knowing Mounee.
Moved by a strange impulse, Mounee's fleshy lips searched for Edmond's. It was as if an immense ocean invaded his body when he received contact from the stranger's mouth. No wave resembles another even though they break out on the same shore, so that pair of lips began to know each other, to taste each other, to speak the same language.
"Your skin next to my skin, I do not know the best language" - Thought Mounee in those moments.
Mounee felt her nipples tighten and stimulate, making the man "receptive." His skin burned, and although Mounee still did not know what it was to be penetrated by another man, his body somehow whispered the secret in his ear. "Let go," her body told her.
It was like this: he was hungry but not of food, it was a delicious taste that rose from the low belly and that it disturbed the nipples and the arms to him empty of hugs..

He felt her crotch wet with a clear, sweet fluid. Mounee very slightly introduced the tip of his tongue between the lips of Edmond like a small fish that plays between the hollow of a rock ...
His heart was pounding.
The experience was just as thrilling for Edmond, he had been a great kisser, but somehow when faced with the inexperienced lips of Mounee's, he was feeling something very fresh, unlike what he had with others. The tentative tests and eagerness to.please all make him even more satsified with Mounee, who he had at that moment decided he must take as his mate. He deepened the kiss by pressing Mounee's head harder into his own, and devoured the sweet taste of this foreign young man. He soon noticrf the slight tremble on his body, his nipples perked up to brush against his chest. He smiled into the kiss as he opened thrm allowing access for Mounee to explore, shyly but determinedly. He roamed his hands around Mounee's back, wounding his palm around Mounee's butt that's his newly discovered favrouite toy. He knead on it, manipulated it so the soft flesh changes shape under his hand.

As the kiss heated up, Edmond was getting more aroused than he usually would. He separared barely with Mounee and asked. "You... are you a carrier?" He asked as he moved up with Mounee securely held in his arms, putting him on the table in the drawing room beside. He didnt wait for Mounee to respond before he slipped a hand under Mounee, reaching for his hole and found the answer himself - a handful of natural slick, that'a a trait unique to carriers. He smiled and pull out his hand, showing Mounee the abundant slick. "Wow, you are indeed very ready for me...."
That hand playing and stimulating its most sensitive part was Mounee. The tight, narrow ring of his asshole throbbed with pleasure although no man had yet penetrated it. Mounee lifted the t-shirt she wore and let her small and delicate breasts bare because the heat of her body was becoming impossible to suport.

His nipples dilated a little like two buds in bloom ... the desire was killing him.
  - Edmond, Sir ... please .. I did not know what to call it, "I wish you"
"Sir would do nicely... we would work that out later... for now, take off your pants as well." Edmond ordered as he released the smaller figure to look at his body. Mounee wasnt big, but it's a slender figure that he preferred. The nipples were gorgeous, looking bigger and darker than he would normally exepct to see on a male. He folded his arms to resist the urge to caress them, waiting for Mounee to get completely undressed on his office table. From his search just now, it lookd like this little guy had put on some special underwear....
When Edmond began to lower his jeans to Mounee, he blushed a lot because he was about to discover "his little secret." Mounee liked to wear girl's underwear. On this occasion she wore a pair of delicate semi-transparent black lace panties. Edmond laid Mounee on his knees and began to caress them and pinch them with his hands.
- Catch me, Sir ... whip my buttocks. I've been a bad boy for messing up his shirt, Slap me
Mounee knew that the slaps on his ass excited him and made him hot. Her buttocks grew more tender and tender, and they shuddered at the slightest touch. Mounee was so excited that he moistened the Edmond's knees on which he lay
Edmond quirked his brow seeing the panties. "Hmm you are a naughty boy, wearing such a sexy girl's panties. You like that silky garment cladding your full butt dont you? How did you buy these? Going into a lingerie shop yourself?" He asked huskily, playing with the 2 full.globes of flesh as he put Mounee down on his knees. "You have totally ruined this pair. Not only it's soaking wet at the front, but also at the back... so wet, so much slick.... you sure you didnt pee yourself?" He teased and just when he felt Mounee about to reply, he smacked hard on the buttock, on the side that's closest to him. The flesh jiggled like pudding, bouncing off after that loud slap. "This, is for ruining my shirt." He said with mischief on his face feeling an ooze of precum slipping out of Mounee's cock that's trapped in the panties.
My uncut headcock vibrated inside his foreskin impregnated with precum. With each whip more excited me and became hard my cock .. Mounee thought about what Edmond's cock would be like and if he would let her touch her and play with her. Edmond does not know that Mounee since he started sexually at age twelve, has always been multi-orgasmic. Usually have several orgasms followed for a while and finally a very intense and exhilarating orgasm that leaves him almost unconscious for a few seconds.
As Edmond strikes Mounee, Mounee realizes that "his owner" has his erect cock under his pants, he can feel his hardness by the pressure he exerts on Mounee's abdomen that is still lying on his knees.
Edmond wanted to see how rosy Mounee's butt would become from his smacking, so he pulled the black garment off and immeidately Mounee's buttocks popped out. There were 2 distinct patches of red on the otherwise snowy and round, simply perfect butt. He caressed the heated parts slightly beforr landing another round of slap on them, making sure he was hitting.both sides with equal strength and times. The sound of smacking resonated in thr large office, and Edmond was gettig more excited as well.

When Mounee's buttock are red and even, Edmond thought they could proceed. He could imagine the young man would wince whenever he sat down the day after, if not from the spanking, it would be from the fucking. He spread the heated flesh apart to examine the hole that's tight and pinkish. "This hasnt been touched by anyone, had it?" He asked in a stern voice, while pulling a finger cross the throbbing.opening so wet and moist, slick flooding out of it.
"No, sir, I swear by the most sacred thing in my life that no one has penetrated me. I have only played with my fingers and saliva but I have never entered very deep.
Mounee slid between Edmond's legs and made a hollow between his thighs, kneeling in front of him. He touched that huge bulge with one of his hands and felt its hardness under the cloth of the pants ... he applied his lips to the fabric so that Edmond felt the heat of his breath and how hungry his desire was. He wanted to have the man's cock in his hands, to contemplate and admire it, to smell it, to taste the taste of his precum, the texture of that hard and aroused flesh ... he began to masturbate with delicacy, enjoying the size and thickness of that perfect meaty cylinder And appetizing ...
- Mmmmmmmm ... I need to taste it, I really need it
He carried the tip of his tongue to that large, wet headcock that appeared and disappeared in his hand ...
- Do you like this, Sir ...?
"I see you have a habit of ruining my clothes?" Edmond scolded, pretending to be angry with Mounee wetting his trousers. "If you want to play with it, you have to ask for my permission. Is that too much for you to process?" He added sternly, suddenly wanting to see a panicked face on Mounee. In fact he had quite enjoyrd Mounee's service. He just wanted to tease the man. He looked forward to seeing his fearful and surprised face as well when he whipprd out his member. He was confident his huge cock woud beat whatever men Mouner had seen before.

He stood up quickly and gave his order. "Boy, come over, take off my.trousers for me. If you hurt me in anyway, this will end immediately. You understand?"
- "I'm sorry, sir ... you're right. I should have asked her for permission first. Do You Forgive Me? Please .. I will not do it any more I promise you

Mounee began to tremble. Not know what to do. He was kneeling in front of the man he wanted but did not know how to express his love and admiration for him ... He began to unbutton the belt of his pants very carefully but he collapsed and fell to the ground.
I did not want to bother you. Sir. I just wanted to please him,
Mounee grabbed Edmond's ankles with his small, delicate hands and began to cry. Some tears spilled over the polished skin of the shoes of this man so mysterious and dominant.
- Forgive me, Sir ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,307 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,658 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98