Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Edmond was about to mock Mounee of how he was ruining.his.shoes as well, flooding them with tears, but how he depserately grabbed his ankle made his heart go soft. He didnt know.this man enough to test for his limits, and this would be something they have to go through if they indeed develop anything.together. he bend down and cupped Mounee's face as he cried, kissing.his tears away. "Little one, i have given.you my permission didnt i? I gave you a task, whivh is to remove my trousers. Why are you crying so much? If you can do that, i will be rewarding you by letting.you taste my.cock. do you want your prize? Or are you too afraid to take that now?"
Mounee wiped the tears from his cheeks and always on his knees began to lower his pants to Edmond, the huge erection of his cock under his underpants was something impressive. The sight of the strong and well-turned thighs of her "master" caused her to embrace them like two columns seeking protection and comfort. "I just want to satisfy you and please you, Sir. Serve you like an Alpha male," muttered Monee to himself.
He sat up a little and buried his head between his owner's legs and felt the weight of Edmond's round, solid balls on his face. He inhaled deeply the man's scent of musk and shuddered. "I want to smell you from now on, that you mark me with your scent like a wild beast," murmured Mounee to himself.
He lowered his briefs a little, and suddenly, before his eyes appeared a huge damp and imposing cock.
From his position-on his knee-that male member seemed even larger and imposing. Then Mounee looked at Edmond with desire and smiled at him in the way that only a submissive slave knows how to look at a man who considers himself superior to him and wants to please him to the point of surrendering his life for him.
Mounee did not dare touch his man's cock this time, so he waited for a new order. (Mounee was dying to take that magnificent cock to the mouth to savor it and begin to make a deep blowjob, Lol- I'm very very excited)
The mutteirng of Mounee was very satisfying to Edmond. He gain pride from how the young man treated him.like he was a god and willing to.worship him. He knew from Mounee's excited and awed face that he was impressed by his.cock like he imaginedd. He ruffled Mounee's hair and nodded his.permission. "yes you can, smell it, lick it, rub it. Show me how much you want me, treasure me, indulge me. Present yourself and all of youeself to me. Treat this as an agreeement. When you start devouring my cock, we are establishing a relationship. I never let a stranger touch me, and so I.would make you my sub the moment you make me cum." He declared, solemnly telling Mounee what to be expected from.now on. He was looking forward to fucking that delicious looking mouth. Hsi cock throbbed and slapped on Mounee's face as he saw the total surrender Mounee was showing.him.

(And i.would let you take my cock. I am sure you would choke on it, but you.would get used to it as you practise more)
- Sir, I am Mounee. I want to be your sub. Marale, to admire and surrender completely to you to make him the most beautiful and powerful man in the world, my world. I always dreamed of meeting a man like you, a few years older than I knew how to treat an enemy slave. Hadta ahota I've only been dominated by guys my age who treated me as a sexual compliment to their girls and their girlfriends. That's why I never let myself be fucked by them because inside I knew that I had to wait until the right man appeared in my life.
Mounee observed those two perfect balls hanging between Edmond's legs and could not resist putting them on his hands like an offering. First, he kissed them with devotion, and then he began to lick and suck them with extreme delicacy until they lay them one by one on his tongue and surround them with his warm, full lips. He heard Edmond shiver with those caresses.
Those round and large balls contained the sacred seed of a man, and a submissive slave like Monee knows how to treat that very important part of a man with true respect and admiration.
Edmond's cock reached a superb erection. It was hard and throbbing. Mounee lowered her mouth slowly and began to twirl his tongue around Edmond's headcock. I wanted to establish a morse code with his Master .... three vertical movements of his tongue on the thick mushroom means. "Do you like it?" Three horizontal strokes meant "I go faster"? ... but it was too early to set codes. He took that delicious cock and thrust it into her throat. EDMY moaned for a moment, but let her submissive continue with that impressive blowjob.
Mounee, crossed his arms behind his back and opened his throat even more so that edmond as a reflex act began to fuck his mouth, The sound was his thrusts was sublime music for Mounee who soon began to savor the juices preseminales of his Alfa male..
Edmond groaned from thr clever mouth of Mounee. He could truly feel the love and eagerness of him to.please, and how he enveloped his.mushroom head was devillishly clever. He moaned louder than he would normally, givint encouragemen5 5o the new submissive. He spurted precum.out.profusely, in fact getting quite aroused himself for getting deep throated. He thrusted through the delicious mouth of Mournee, for severla times poke so deep in his throat he was quite sure Mounee gagged, and whenever he gagged, the closing down of his throat muscle would stimulate his msuhrroomhead even more. His cock grew a litttle fuller and harder under Mounee's manipula5ion and he started.pressing his mouth down his.length, unable to.resist the surreal pleasure.
Mounee, now, took Edmond's cock in one of his hands and it it started masturbating with real passion At the time that it was looking at Edmond demonstrating what he was feeling for him. Wanted that Edmond saw in his look and this sweet smile the whole desire that was experimenting like submissive. Mounee began to make to him sucked furthermore deep and vibrant At the time that it him was caressing the testicles with a hand and with another arm it was narrowing against the thighs of his Owner like embrace.
- Do you find this enchanting, Sir? Do you like how do I do it?
Mounee's lips filled with pre-dampness and she ran her tongue to savor the delicious nectar ...
Edmond was about to cum
- please, cum me. I need your seed
Mounee was too talented for his own good and Edmond wasnt prepared to be cumming.so fast when the filiar tingling at his balls hit him. He yanked Mounee off his cock and panted. "You sneaky littlr git. Did i say you can make me cum? Admittedly you had a talented mouth, knwing how to please me and made me feel great. Howveer, same as I have absolute power over when you are cumming, I also have that power to determine when I would cum." He cupped his face and said sternly. He had other.place that he wanted to shoot his load. "Now turn around and present yourself on the table. Heave your butt high up and spread your buttocks for me." Edmond ordered, waiting for that pained whimper when Mounee scrap open his butt that's still raw from being spanked earlier, but that surely must have been forgotten since he had been so immersed in pleasing Edmond.
- Forgive me again, sir I do not want give to you orders I just want to serve and please you. I do not seek my pleasure, Sir ... I only care about you.
When Edmond laid Mounee on the table and opened his thighs .. then Mounee was really scared and started to cry again. He was crying because he felt awkward, he did not know how to please his man, and to top it off, he could not express himself correctly in English and this made him feel even more clumsy, useless and inferior.
- Sir, I am Mounee. I am your submissive who groans and weeps before you like a bitch in heat. I'm dying to be pregnant for you, but ... I'm a virgin, I promise. Please do not do me much harm, have a little compassion for me ...
The flogging in his ass ached and at the same time excited his libido. Mounee was "receptive"
Mounee was too talented for his own good and Edmond wasnt prepared to be cumming.so fast when the filiar tingling at his balls hit him. He yanked Mounee off his cock and panted. "You sneaky littlr git. Did i say you can make me cum? Admittedly you had a talented mouth, knwing how to please me and made me feel great. Howveer, same as I have absolute power over when you are cumming, I also have that power to determine when I would cum." He cupped his face and said sternly. He had other.place that he wanted to shoot his load. "Now turn around and present yourself on the table. Heave your butt high up and spread your buttocks for me." Edmond ordered, waiting for that pained whimper when Mounee scrap open his butt that's still raw from being spanked earlier, but that surely must have been forgotten since he had been so immersed in pleasing Edmond.
Sorry, I do not know why my previous post did not arrive 10 minutes ago:()

His excitement was increasing. His fear and attraction made Mounee begin to have some of his little orgasms. Since he was small and had not yet developed sexually, he began to have these multiple orgasms .. they were transparent and less viscous than those of a normal boy. He covered his genitals with his hands so that Edmond did not realize that he had already had one of his orgasms without his permission.
My hand so soft and delicate, his cock so big, strong, powerful and hard.
- Open your legs, or I’ll open it for you!- he told me.
"What are you trying to hide from me, mon petit garcon?" Edmond was aware of Mounee's actions immediately. It's a dom's responsibility to observe closely their sub's reactions to see if they could take it, making sure they wouldnt be pushed too far. He took Mounee's delicate wrists to look at the little.prick of him, oozing.out tiny strips of white seed. He scooped up the limpened little cock that's small and flicked it, causing Mounee to squirm and whimper as it was still very sensitive from its orgasm. "Hmm i had only heard about it.... so you are one of those right? The kind who would come quick?" Edmond smiled with a predatorial sense. He would have a lot of fun seeing Mounee orgasm uncontrollably and successively. "But, for cumming this fast, I am going to.punish you. You arent even trying to.hold back. What should I do this time since you have been spanked already...." edmond considered his options as he sized Mounee up.

(It's alright! The forum sometimes just acted weird...)
When Edmond referred to his "cock" he felt even more humiliated and inferior to Him and to all the men of the earth. Yes, it was true: his little cock was the same as a 12-year-old, and his testicles were also small and very close to the area of his perineum. Mounee did not have any hair on her body except for a slight blond overcoat on her pubis and a little on her armpits. Her thighs were moist and a few drops of fluid were still hanging from her small, uncut penis.
Shame entered her, and her genitals were squeezed with her delicate little hands. Yes, when he was in front of a man, a man like Edmond, There was no other dick than the top male. He adopted a fetal posture and thought of his destiny. A tragic and sad destiny: he loved men with despair, but men did not.
Naked, crouched like a helpless puppy, he contemplated the idea of begging Edmond to let him go back to his apartment.
Edmond saw Mounee's face was drained of all colors when he suddenly stepped back and curled up. He frowned and realised what he had said could trigger some unhappy emotions in Mounee and he bent down to cup Mounee's face. "What's with you, my little boy. You didnt like your prick? Why are you squeezing it so tight? Didnt it cause you pain?" He gently removed Mounee's hand still attempting to.hide his genitals. He took the little guy up in his lap and spread his legs wide, holding.his hands down so he couldnt hide his crotch anymore. "Mounee.... your prick is delicate and pretty like you. Those pebbles behind it.... and that rosy little hole. Why are you so ashamed of.yourself? You look gorgeous to me." He encouraged, telling Mounee how he viewed his sub. Edmond realised he had some teaching ahead of him. Mounee was with such low self-esteem he needed to rebuild some concept in him.
Mounee no longer had will, his will had burst into a thousand pieces like a crystal. The story is repeated once again: surely this powerful man, rich and attractive, will have at your disposal many girls delighted to be their girlfriends or their lovers. It is even possible that Edmond is married and has a wife and children in another house ... My God, who is this man? what am I doing here Naked and so unprotected from everything and everyone?
I have only had two months in this country, I have not had time to meet anyone, I do not have friends yet and my work colleagues have not become familiar with me .... and suddenly remembered his chef, his chef who Was authoritarian and intransigent.
- Sir, I have to go. It is too late. Tomorrow I have to be very early in the restaurant and if I'm late my boss will scold me and threaten to say goodbye to my work. Do not worry, I can go out and ask for a taxi or ... or ... I do not know, or make "finger" (auto-stop)
Edmond was startled and frankly, quite displeased with how Mounee was pushing him away all of a sudden when it had been going on well before. He still remembered how the little guy was worshipping his cock, giving him that utter obedience. He frowned hard at his suggestion and slowly released him. He wouldnt take in a sub who wasnt sure of where his loyalty lay. "You have work? Sure. Be my guest. I could ask someone to show you out. Mounee.... Mr Dubois." He corrected himself immediately. "It's a shame. Though you could leave now." He said, his passion dying down at the same time. He never take subs again after he had let them go, so it would be a great shame to see Mounee going, since he had been so perfect. He would have to look again, Edmond wondered. His face was blank and disconnected. He had tried to show him gentleness, but seemed he wasnt enough for this young man. He would let go then, he never force himself on others.
- Sir, my passion for you remains intact. I do not know how to please you Do not be displeased with me because I have only tried in all this time to satisfy you. I do not want to bother you.
Mounee collapsed again at Edmond's feet
"Then tell me. How would pushing me away and leaving at this moment.... when you're all naked, could please me. You have bothered me with your intention to leave, so now I grant you my permission to leave. Think carefully on what you wanted, what matters the most to you. Perhaps there would be better ones out there for you. Mr Dubois, all i have done so far was directing you, yet you seemed to be unwilling to follow my orders. Perhaps we were not as compatible as I had thought. I bid you goodnight then, and wish you luck in finding a dom who you would obey without question." Edmond continued coolly, not minding Mounee kneeling down. He had asked him to present himself, and to show him his cock. Mounee responded with his intention to leave. He thought that spelt clearly he didnt want to respect and treat him seriously.
Mounee was not able to move from his site. He was so blocked psychologically that he could barely weigh on anything, he was not able to understand anything.. He had never felt attracted to a man as he was now feeling for Edmond, what was happening?
Edmond had left the room giving signs of discomfort and contempt, even heard his master's voice say to his driver: "When he stops crying, get dressed and throw him out. He's a fucking impostor" "A true submissive never contradicts the commands of his DOM"Mounee was about to go crazy .. where was the confusion? Inside he was sure that his only intention had been to be meek, kind and delivered to Edmond. It is true that, driven by his desire to please, he wanted to worship his man's penis more passionately than usual, and without first asking permission from him, but it was only with the intention of pleasing him and giving himself completely to him.
The pain of the contempt that Edmond had shown toward him in the end was breaking your heart. I hated melodramatic scenes, looking like a victim, causing pity, but everything was so real and authentic!
My God, what have I done to this man to have reacted in this way?
Mounee had the impression that he was not attractive to Edmond, not pleasant or attractive, had shown adoration and desire for Edmond's body and masculinity, but he also felt his Dom too cold and distant ...
- Sir, forgive me .. it is true that a submissive never should think of his own pleasure but only respect and satisfy his master, but I the only thing I wanted .. my only intention was to seek "your pleasure" to offer me .. Then he realized the possible confusion between them: when Edmond told Mounee "Present yourself" Mounee literally understood the order as being formally a presentation to someone
For that reason always it responded to his DOM: "Sir, I am Mounee. I want to be your sub. to admire and surrender completely to you to make him the most beautiful and powerful man in the world, my world. I always dreamed of meeting a man like you, a few years older than I knew how to treat an enemy slave. Until now I've only been dominated by guys my age who treated me as a sexual compliment to their girls and their girlfriends. That's why I never let myself be fucked by them because inside I knew that I had to wait until the right man appeared in my life."
Mounee did not understand why Edmond did not ask him to offer himself as submissive, that is, to offer him his most intimate part ... and Mounee was naively understanding that the order consisted of introducing himself: Hi, I'm Mounee and such and such and such..
He felt ridiculous and pathetic. He remembered that at that "first casual meeting" in the restaurant he told Edmond, "Sir, I do not speak English, I do not understand English, I know it must be desperate for someone to try to understand me.Without raising his head from the ground, Mounee crawled in search of his clothes and try to disappear from that scene without making the slightest noise ...
Seeing Mounee trying to squrim away and disappear, shrinking himself so small he was like a mouse trying to escape. He didnt understand as well, why would he look so devastated and heartbroekn when Mounee himself was the one asking to leave, instead of obeying his instructions to "present" himself? He frowned hard seeing how Mounee looked hollow and did something he never did. He stood up and scooped Mounee up, holding him like a small child as he returned to the sofa opposite to the table. Perhpas they needed to communicate.

He had expected some struggling but Mounee was like a puppet now, tears kept on rolling down his eyes as he sat down on his lap. He was still naked, but instead of being aroused, he looked utterly defeated now and Edmond found himself not liking that face at all. He bumped Mounee a little, and asked gently. "Mouneee.... talk to me. Why had you not presented yourself when i ordered you to? Why is it all of a sudden you wanted to leave? I had found you to be perfect, your faace, your body, everything about you is.so.perfect. i wanted to develop something with you, i think we will make a loving.couple, but why are you suddenly wanting to leave? Did i do something wrong? Make you sad? Did i hurt you with my words? My actions?" He asked, wanting to connect with his sad little boy.
- No, Sir, you have not done anything wrong, I am not capable of understanding you well. Are you able to forgive me? I did not want to leave here to abandon you, Sir ...on the contrary! I wanted to leave because I thought I was not nice enough and attractive to you. Sir, I did not exactly understand the meaning of "present", I believed that it was a matter of presenting myself literally and not as offering myself to you. And yet that was what I wanted most in the world: to offer my life and my body to you. And I thought my man had no desire for me, and that was killing me in despair. Do you know one thing, Sir? I love him with all my strength and that I know him only a few hours.You should not let me talk too much until you learn to speak well, okay? Sir, I can be a good servant in your house and try to make your life as comfortable and happy, make you happy as your servant ... but please do not leave me.
I will not speak much longer, Sir, because I am ashamed to speak before you. Soon I will learn to decipher your desires and orders just by looking into your eyes. Have you noticed the tremendous mess I make with the pronouns? Oh, sorry .. you have been very patient and understanding trying to understand me.
Sir, a submissive speaks very little, really, I assure you ... I will look at you with the devotion and love that a puppy shows its owner, without needing to speak ...
Sir, can you use the language of signs with me?
Mounee collapsed again and kissed Edmond's feet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,308 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,707 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98