Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Edmond sighed, partly in relief and partly from exasperation, a fond one. "What should I do with you, cheri..." He pulled Mounee up and put him on his lap once again, kissing his tears away tenderly. "I am sorry for misinterpreting you, and perhaps of my upbringing, I always thought we shoudl communicate more. I don't mind you not speaking much, but I want you to tell me what confused you and hurt you. Same as you want to please me, I want to take care of you. That's my responsibility as a dom. Let's start with the first issue. Lovely, I have told you to present yourself because i want you, I desire for you and I want you to be presenting your butt to me. Offering your virgin butt to me, inviting me for my penetration and deflower you. That's what I wanted you to do just now. YOu would understand my confusion at you suddenly turning to want to leave now, would you? IT's not my intention to drive you away, I thought you changed your mind and didn't find me a compatible dom all of a sudden." He kissed Mounee's sad face again. "I do enjoy your submission, but I didn't want a mute. I would speak with you in signs, but I think some verbal communication would be great as well. Now, Mounee, since you should know what it meant by presenting now, would you do that for me? Offer yourself, all of yourself to me? Bare your ass and beg for my cock?" He asked gently holding Mounee close to himself. He could feel the slight tremble going through his body, his hands still icy cold from the shock just now. He wanted to warm him up again so he decided he would show him how attractive he found Mounee by kissing him deeply in his mouth, and nudging his bottom slightly with his huge cock that had once again stood up, hard and throbbing.
When Mounee saw Edmond excitedly sigh relieved and quickly his docile and submissive heart began to beat very ferocious. He looked at his Dom with all the tenderness and adoration that a true submissive feels for his superior man.
Mounee kissed Edmond's balls because they contained the sacred seed of a man, and then sucked Edmond's cock with hunger and devotion.
He turned his body and showed his Dom the most intimate and vulnerable part of his body, the two hemispheres of his ass that no other man had ever touched or desecrated.
- - Sir, enter me, I beg you .. fuck me is what I most desire in this world
What am I now that I leave open the machinery of the soul, the ticking of an open clock that shows the pulsations of desire? "Offer yourself," I tell myself, no one is capable of a beautiful pain of fleshy petals, of delivering his ass in its most ardent volume if not for love. Nothing more tempting than piercing the dark depths of being when a slave succumbs to the strongest.
Edmond finally smiled, nodding and satisfied with Mounee's reaction this time. Perhaps his little sub didn't like to voice out, but they would cope. IT wasn't always the dom getting his way, he could adapt to his sub's needs as well. He rubbed against the tiny hole with his thumb, finding it once again producing slick abundantly. "You are so wet and ready... wanting to get bred by me?" He asked, not really expecting an answer but felt the need to tease Mounee a little. He pressed open the hole, using both his thumbs, and find it shy and tight. He pressed a fingertip in, testing for its elasticity. Mounee was very warm and tight, an obvious virgin hole showing Edmond he hadn't been lying in telling Edmond he wasn't touched at all from behind. He pushed in a little harder. He knew his sub would enjoy the pain, but he didn't want to really hurt Mounee. With the size of his cock it would be very possible for him to tear his tiny hole so some preparation would be needed. The moment his fingertip penetrated through the tight ring of muscle, he could feel Mounee tremble vigorously. He suspected that's because he had reached another of his orgasms and he smiled, quite satisfied knowing how much he was affecting the young man under his palms.
Edmond's fingers were killing Mounee's pain and pleasure ... he put his hands to his penis to hide before his Dom that he had another orgasm, but it was useless: a very warm and fluid fluid moistened his hand.
Mounee wanted to lubricate his narrow asshole with his own cum so as not to feel too much pain ..
It was then that he begged Edmond:
"Please, Sir, bite me in the neck like a beast." bite me strong so that the pain makes me arch my back and dilate my ring. Fuck me, Sir.. I beg you, I want to feel it inside of me

With one hand he leads and manages the thick trunk of his cock and with the other he separates my buttocks; Once his furious glans has penetrated me, it is necessary to push firmly, especially trying not to lose ground. I no longer feel the soul to the left of the breast, now it is a soul that has no slits, no spirit, no origin ... only a brutal and crazy need for pleasure amidst a feeling of animal pain and brutality.

Sometimes, if the orifice is narrow and small like mine, it often suffers a lot at the moment of penetration; But, ignoring my cries and supplications of pain, the inebriated executioner of power races with his cock gradually to reach the goal, that is, until I feel that the pubic hair that crowns his hard cock deliciously rubs my small hole. And dilates it
"Biting you in the neck? that would truly make you a submitted prey in front of me." Edmond quite like the metaphor and he pulled Mounee's upper body higher so he could reach his neck while playing with his butt. He had snaked a finger into the heavenly hole. He was getting impatient himself but Mounee was simply too tight to be penetrated right now. He decided to take his sub's advice and nuzzled against his neck, teasing the flesh with his teeth, rubbing it slightly until he located the perfect spot and started nibbign on it, preparing the patch of skin for his fangs. His hands didn't stop their fondling, and true to his words, Mounee did relax a little when he got nuzzled in his neck. Edmond then bite straight through his skin, drawing blood from Mounee's neck while slipping a second finger into Mounee's backside. He scissored his fingers, stretching the hole as quick as he could, scooping up Mounee's cum and also his own precum to lubricate it as well.
When Mounee felt that Edmond took from its body its true animal instinct of macho Alpha wanting to cover its prey, a deep chill crossed its spine and it excited to him like a cat in heat
-- Please, Sir ... I am very warm and receptive now, I wish with all my strength to have you inside of me.Fuck me like an animal to the point that your whole soul melts in me, please, please ..

I come to that hungry nothing in me, to that place of sensibility where body and spirit finally recognize and kiss.

It is the moment when the hungry male continues his route quickly;
After collecting the thorns of pain, all that remains is but a path of roses.
The throbbing palpitations of his thrusts make me prodigiously contract the walls of my insides to suck and caress his cock with my sphincter ... damn! During all my adolescence I was training the muscles of my pelvic floor to learn to redouble the pleasures of an alpha male, who now filled with satisfaction and voluptuousness, will soon pour in the depths of me an abundant and thick sperm by the lúbricas contractions Which I have given to his hard and thick cock. It's a perfect Morse code that he gets after fitting me like a glove. Living and fleshy matter where he has consciously fabricated the exact mold of his desire. How to describe the immense pleasure that causes me in my prostatic zone his delicious foreskin opening and dilating his polyphemus eye before he slips away?

I can no longer think of myself, but in the flesh, in the sensible sense of the word "flesh" before my thoughts finally fall.
Edmond could see Mounee was almost squirming under him, swaying his butt and almost crazed by his cock. He smiled and gave the sub what he wanted. He pulled out his finger and wiped the slick on his heavy and massive cock, then rubbed against the eager and welcoming mouth a few times before pushing in. The penetration through the sphincter was difficult at first, his mushroom head was huge and Mounee's hole was tiny, but the more he pushed in, the more Mounee was able to relax and he finally went through, letting out a comfortable groan meeting the high heat within. Mounee's canal was like a furnace, and there's an inherent pulling from deep within him that told Edmond of how eager the little sub was of his cock, no matter the pain he would suffer from. Edmond pressed on Mounee's buttocks and pushed in. So far it's just his cockhead going through and already he was experiencing immeasrueable pleasure. He had indeed discovered a gem meeting Mounee.
Mounee soon reached one of his multiple orgasms as Edmond's cock opened a hole in his warm flesh. The deflowering of the narrow ring of her sphincter was like bursting a delicate little cherry ... Mounee felt a trail of blood trickling down one of her thighs.
The dick of his Dom had made a perfect mold in his flesh like a glove envelopes a hand. Edmond could feel the inner palpitations of his boy on the thick cylinder of his cock, how that delicate hole - now deflowered - contracted and dilated only for him, for his sole owner. Mounee's entrails throbbed with pleasure, sucking his cock with a hungry and desperate desire.
- Mmmmmmmmmmm ... Sir, I love you. I love you man
Edmond was now struggling harder and his thick balls banging on the long, submissive aasshole of his submissive, giving Mounee even more pleasure. When a penis engorges with blood at arousal and grows hard, it becomes something else: a tool. It’s now something that can penetrate others, force their submission, and breed themt. The Man claims this as his propert Men want to see their large, magnificent cocks penetrate their victims, their folds of flesh opened wide to accept them inside. With every thrust, the Man forces himself deeper into them, claiming more territory within them. Men like to see pain and pleasure mixed on the faces of those they fuck with each aggressive thrust. The visuals and the feelings of penetration verify to every Man his power and dominion over others.
Edmond stimulated Mounee's prostate and this one again reached another of his orgasms ..
- Sir, my body is crying out for its seed, I can not any more ...

yes, I was born to be penetrated. The power of penetration has been given to Men only. Having this power provides them with the dominance and aggression they need to rule over this world. I, as a simple faggot, am proud to be able to provide my holes for this purpose.
Edmond didnt pay any attention to the blood. in fact, the blood had acted as a great lubricant for him to continue with his thrusting. Mounee had simply be too narrow his canal was bound to tear with Edmond's 13-inch cock. He shove in relentless, getting lost in the eagerly pleasing body under him. He didn't need to try and already he was slamming into MOunee's prostate. He shove in hard and deep, rejoicing in hearing the pained and pleasure grunts of his sub. He had felt fulfilled, satisfied, victorious with Mounee's pliant body. He was overpowering on this little guy, and he enjoyed that absolute control he had over his little sub. He could feel the spasming of his canal everytime he hit his prostate, and if he was correct, Mounee had been at a constant stage of oragsm the more he thrusted into him.

At a particular hard thrust, he reached somewhere deep and mysterious in Mounee causing him to tremble and whimper loud. Edmond smiled predatorially. That would be the inner cavity of Mounee, the place where he would plant his seed and their baby, or babies, would grow. He ploughed repeatedly at the spot, determined to open it wide to deposit his seed. "Open yourself for me and accept my seed Mounee, I am peentrating so deep into you, not only your butt, but also your womb. I am owning you so thoroughly by making you carry my baby. marking you as mine forever."
Then something very strange happened to Mounee: Edmond's thick cock penetrated even more and his headcock opened a conduit never before imagined by Mounee: the neck of his uterus that had now awakened and was starving for a good seed.
- Sir, please .. continue to fuck me now, the pleasure I feel is too big and intense
Mounee began to move and turn his hips to communicate to his male Alpha the excitement he felt. The cock of that male Alfa poured a few drops of precum in the entrance of its matrix to lubricate it and leave it ready to inseminate it.
Mounee reached out to caress the balls of his domineering man in a gesture of utter and utter submission. Extreme pain melted with the most intense pleasure. It is what I had always dreamed of a long time ago .. to belong to a man, to surrender to him, to be fertilized by him and to bear his seed
-- Please, Sir ... I can not. Soon I will have a very great and intense orgasm .. I can not take it anymore .. An erect cock is a god’s implement for pleasure and pain, life and destruction. The Men like you, Edmond, are programmed to pursue that final point: to achieve a body-swinging climax and end up releasing thick streams of milky sperm.
Edmond responded to Mounee's desperate plea with a husky voice. "show me, babe. Show me how vigorous your orgasm could be. Show me how much you are affected by me. Use your orgasm to push me over the edge, making me cum deep in you and impregnate you. Let go, and leave everything to me, your dom, your lord, your everything." He ordered, not at all slowing his speed of thrusting. He had been slamming so hard into Mounee and hitting all his sweet spots in the process, Mounee was shaking like a leave. the shuddering of the body and the constricting canal had triggered the inner beast within Edmond and he shoved so fast the he was feeling like he would break Mounee's belly. He bend down to cup his hand on Mounee's lower belly, the same place that would soon bulge up with seeds, and later, baby. "Cum right in front of me now, and together we would get through to heaven-like peaks that we never reached."
- "Please, please, Sir ... take my nipples with your hands, I beg you
When Edmond stroked and pinched Mounee's pink and upturned buttons, his cervix dilated further, allowing his Alpha Male's cock to penetrate fully and take the correct position for fertilization. Mounee felt like a mare fucked by an authentic stallion ..
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sir... Do not torture me any more I beg you .. shoot your burdens inside me.
An immense fondness and an enormous love as he had never felt before, caused Mounee to search desperately for the mouth of his male, stretched his arms to marrade to his neck
- Sir, I love you, I want to be fertilized by you, I will love you and serve you with true passion. I love you desperately. Oh, ohhhhhhhh .. Sir What are you doing with my life?
He held out his hands to him on the edge of a tremendous orgasm like a naufruit in the last moments of submerging beneath the surface of the water.
-Sir, I love you, I love you .. Come to me, come to .... me ..please ...

Then from his little boy's penis began to sprout a sweet, silky sperm that in no way resembled a man's cum. His small breasts crowned by his large nipples grew a little louder as Mounee folded his neck back and abandoned himself Or complete ecstasy.
- Cum me Sir, impregnate me now with your semen, Inseminate me with your seed. Please do not leave me now Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Edmond was intrigued to discover how Mounee's nipples was like an opening switch for his cervix, while pressing it, it allowed for his cock to penetrate right though to deep within his cervix, getting pass to his womb. That orgasm of Mounee was as vigorous as Mounee had claimed, passing right through his canal into Edmond's cock, clenching down on him so harshly Edmond groaned and got pushed over the edge as well, reaching his own orgasm. His ropes of thick, virile seeds hit the walls of Mounee's womb, getting so deep in him spurts after spurt amidst Mounee's desperate scream. He groaned loud and low as well at having deposited his semen, cumming so hard that he was very sure he had successfully impregnated Mounee. "And I love you too babe. Be my breeding mare and carry my little ones. You are fertile and eager to receive me, i wonder how many little babies had been conceived right this moment." He said into Mounee's ears, finding his sub with his eyes rolled back and his whole body shuddering from absolute pleasure.
After the last powerful orgasm of the two, Mounee lost consciousness for a few minutes.Unconsciously, he adopted the usual fetal posture when he was alone in the bed of his room:Arms crossed in the chest and hands proytegiendo his sensitive nipples, the spine folded towards dendro and the legs glued to the abdomen. A thread of sperm sprouted from his wounded and narrow hole dripping over one of her soft thighs. As if from a reflex act, he took one of his fingers towards his asshole and introduced again those remains of seed .. he did not want to waste a drop of that valuable seed. Then he took Edmond's scent finger into his mouth and began to suckle like a child.
Naked and in that position, seen a few meters away, he himself was the graphic representation of a dormant seed waiting for a cloud, a cloud that brings rain, rain that brings a drop, a single drop of water is enough to make germinate life In an arid and dry desert. The sucking motions of his jaws made Mounee fall asleep after the stress and tension he experienced during that day. In all, it was eight long, endless hours since he arrived at his DOM home and until Edmond decided to impregnate him. Eight hours of psychological torture to which Mounee was not accustomed, and in addition, the impotence of not being able to express with correctness and detail what he was feeling to be a language he did not master, made matters even worse. The right side of his brain did not correctly translate what the left felt, his mind was set against his heart, and to top it all off, Edmond became confused about Mounee's true and sincere intentions.

And yet, the digestion was on its way ... all its organs and each of the cells of Mounee were slowly absorbing and nourishing the semen that Edmond had deposited in the interior of his submissive. Mounee whispered asleep: "Edmond, Edmond Who are you really? In what line of my hand were you written that I have never read you?" "Do not be angry with me because I do not know how to understand your orders quickly and effectively, I do not know you yet ... but I love you desperately. trust me, the unique and true destiny of a submissive like me is to make his man happy "
Terrible chance is love. We fall asleep, and a mischievous faerie or faerie causes us to wake up and worship the first stranger who crossesin our path.
(wow you write such poetry you are making me blush with my meague and simple words! spectacular... )

Edmond wasn't aware Mounee had lost conscious at first, his action of pushing his seed back into his hole looked too complicated to master in his sleep, but when he looked at his face, he knew that serenity. Mounee had to be deeply asleep for him to show such tranquility. He almost chuckled at how even without consicousness, Mounee was so determined to have all of his seeds in him. He shook his head feeling such tenderness towards this adorable sub, who in fact manipulated his emotions more than he could realise, and decided to bring him up to a proper bed. He had hear him murmur in his sleep when they were walking down the corridor, to Emdond's own master bedroom, but he couldn't figure out the distinct words. Holding Mounee closer to his chest, he walked in steady steps to not arouse his sub. His sub was so fitting in his arms, with the perfect body to be carried around. He knew he would fall in love with his, to have his sub utterly helpless, depending on him even to walk.

Settling him down on bed, Edmond went for a shower before taking care of Mounee by wiping him down, and together they fell deeply asleep. Edmond spooned Mounee close to him, his hand resting on the imperceptably bulged belly.
At five o'clock in the morning, Mounee, he woke up. He had had a dream. Restorative and very nice. Where I am? The first thing I think is that he was still dreaming when he felt a body and a warm breath stuck to his back and on his neck. Suddenly, with the speed of a lightning bolt, his mind was able to synthesize everything that happened hours ago ... is it possible that all this is real? Edmond had him cuddled in the back with one hand resting gently on his belly. When Mounee became aware of the touch of this hand on his aching belly, something shuddered inside. Life within life, a breath of life inside his trembling flesh. No one, no boy had ever hugged him before or provided a feeling of so full and beautiful. He wanted to pray as a child: "Thank you, Lord, for making this miracle possible"

Mounee felt wonderfully good and on the verge of tears of happiness. He turned his body very carefully not to wake Edmond and took advantage of his Dom sleeping to express everything his heart felt.
- You know, sir? I love you very much very much (and began to give Edmond little sweet kisses on the forehead, on one cheek, then on the other ...) you are a very attractive man to me, the man I always had Dreamed to have, (now, Mounee held the owner's face with his two small and soft hands and began kissing him on the lips).. I will be a perfect carrier of your seed, a fertile land where you will germinate your essence of man, I will become the best and most beautiful landscape for your life .. but above all, I will be a sweet, generous and protective mother For our son.

Moved by joy and excitement he surrounded Edmond with his arms, hugged him and after kissing him on the chest, leaned his head on it
- - And now, tell me "Man of bad temper" It's true that you're going to be a little patient with your clumsy and submissive boy? It's true that you will understand that when "your boy" runs away it is not for you (you are the man he loves the most in this world) but because he is afraid, real panic, because since Mounee was a child, Other dominant boys abused him and forced him to make blowjobs and masturbate?
- Oh, Daddy I love you so much! (She blushed when she said the word daddy, surely Edmond would be very upset to hear this affectionate expression)
Edmond was not an early riser but all the fuss of Mounee had woken him up. He pretended to be asleep as his little sub kissed him with such tenderness and care. He managed to keep a blank face when he got kissed on his face, and then he almost broke from his character when he was kissed on the lips, commenting in his heart that his sub was in fact quite brave in attacking his mouth in his sleep, and almost chuckled as Mounee already declared that the "baby", if they had conceived, must be a son.

His acting couldn't go on when he heard Mounee confessing he had been abused by other dominant boys, opening his eyes to a head buried on his chest, and finally broke out in laughter as he called him daddy. "Now my little Mounee, I am a daddy already?" He asked good-naturedly. He could see the tips of Mounee's ears turning red even before he spoke, and the redness just spread wider visibly. He scooped up Mounee's head and kissed him gently on his lips, speaking more love than sexual desires. "How would you know it would be a son though? What if it is a girl? Or... if there's more than one in you?" He asked with a glint in his eyes, obviously teasing his little man. "As the mummy of my baby, i would prefer you to tell me all your weakness and emotions while i am awake. To think, i could have missed all those declarations if i was really sleeping! it would be a total waste." He said kissing Mounee's little nose as he said that.
Mounee opened his eyes when he felt that sweet kiss on his little nose and smiled tenderly at his man. Mounee's eyes are bluish gray and his color is accentuated and changes according to the clothes he use. But in those moments, they simply glowed with emotion.
- Sir, it is that you still infuse me with a lot of respect and it gives me a little modesty to tell you these thingswears .. You should allow me a little time to learn your codes and decipher both verbal and physical expressions.

Then, moved by a spontaneous spring, he encircled Edmond's neck and embraced him with tenderness. "Sir, I can ... I really can embrace you? It's what I most want now." Mmmmmmmm .. how good you smell. My mother says I smell milk with cookies, is that true? And laughed, for the first time he laughed happily in the arms of his man.
"Ah, do not worry, my Sir ... no problem, Whatever the sex of" our son "(he shuddered when he uttered this word) will be well received by me. And if they are more than one, my belly welcomes you with much affection and I hope, I wish with all my strength that my breasts feed them
"You wouldn't need to declare your love that often. I could see your love in your actions. Rest assured, I know your submissiveness and your devotion now. I wouldn't be doubting that. The only thing i would want to make sure is your loyalty lies with me and me alone?" Edmond finally asked, a little more seriously. He smiled and embraced Mounee back when he hugged him, holding him close to his chest as he smelled him. "Now that you speak of it, yes indeed you smelled a little like milk with cookies. Perhaps later you would smell even more like milk... when these start to develop." Edmond cupped Mounee's chest slightly as he said. "Same goes fo rme. I do not care about gender, though I am quite sure I would be keeping you barefoot and pregnant, for as long as you can handle." He said caressing Mounee's body.
Mounee took a small leap and placed himself between Edmond's legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to spell out each of his words:
- Sir - I promise - you - that always always - I will be - faithful and loyal to you- I swear to you - for the most sacred - that there are - at this moment - for me.- And - I Which I most want -in mi- life:- YOUR SEED- I already feel it- germinate.

He took his hand and placed it on his belly. Something shook inside: it was as small as a grain of sand. But just as a grain of sand is able to stop the mechanism of a clock and block it, so the same grain of sand can move and make possible the miracle when the mechanism of emotions and life itself come into synchrony.
He wrapped his hands around one of Edmond's biceps and placed a sweet kiss on his vulture. "I love you and wish you so much, my Sir!" Why did you take so long to get into my life?
Mounee was not sure he understood what Edmond said about going barefoot during pregnancy, but this time he asked his owner:
"Sir, I will gladly follow your orders." Please trust me I just want to make you happy in every way.
Then Mounee remembered that it was time to go to work and that the Chef and one of the cooks were very strict and demanding with him ... Mounee did not dare to communicate his fears to Edmond for fear of how he could react.

Mounee jumped and with a cheerful expression said to his Alpha:
"Tell me Sir, what do you want for breakfast?" Two toasts with crushed tomatoes, olive oil and a lochad of ham, oh, do you know the serrano pork? Or .. maybe a coffee pot with milk, crisp crossants with butter and jam? .. ah, no, no .. surely you prefer eggs, sausage and bacon, right?
He was naked standing, but happy and cheerful as a child.

(I thought of a leash on my neck, a leash with a padlock on my neck, Mmmmm .. yeah I need it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,197 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 11,904 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98