Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
Edmond smiled at his excited sub. "My chef seemed eager to be cooking for me already. What's your specialty? Tomato with jamon on toast? Perhaps i could try it. And calm down, dont you feel hurt from last night?" He looked at the dark red butt of Mounee and the tear with blood coagulated on it. He lifted Mounee up and carried him in his arms to get tidied up in the toilet. He gently wiped down the dried fluid on both their bodies, being extra gentle when he went to Mounee's bare belly, and cleaned his wounds. He opened the medicine box and took some antiseptic balm to apply on Mounee's bottom. "Be a good boy and spread your butt? Like last night. Present yourself so i can apply the medicine on you." He explained patiently, waiting for him to do as he was told. With the injury, he wouldnt be able to walk properly so he had decided to stay in for today. He would like to get to know his sub better as well. "Today you would be my personal chef. I assign you with my breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's time for me to tst your talents in the kitvhen." And if Mounee's really talented, he would make sure to make good usw of that.
Mounee was still naked because the "natural" dress of a submissive is the absolute nakedness of both body and soul since it has nothing to hide its master or the world. What greater deliverance is submission when the slave finds his Alpha!
Mounee naked, without any body hair, soft and fresh skin, narrow waist and well-formed hips felt comfortable and lightweight in his body, an obedient and trained body to please and make his Master happy. He touched her intimate parts and it hurt, it hurt a lot because his alpha male was a great stallion and he was gifted with a big cock but Mounee was very proud to have gotten his Man to penetrate and make an exact cast of his penis in your meat. Now his small and elastic pussy was able to hold in its interior the entire length and thickness of the member of his inseminator.
This time Mounee understood the words of its owner: "Present yourself so i can apply the medicine on you."And happy as a dog wagging his tail, he stood on all fours and obediently offered his small, aching ass to his Male to cure him. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. that caress on his sensitive part gave him a lot of pleasure in spite of the wound caused by lack of care, he was about to excite but did not seem right. He turned to his master and with a luminous glance said to Edmond:
- Sir, have you noticed? This time I have understood perfectly, I am very happy, Sir ... when a puppy understands the orders of its owner, his brain is calmed and gives way to euphoria. Mounee kissed Edmond's hands and felt like jumping around his neck to hug him.
The little submissive was also very pleased when Edmond, the owner and manager of the restaurant where Mounee worked, told him that he could stay at his house and fix the reason for his absence at his job. He went quickly to the kitchen, put on an apron (for Mounee the intimate and personal hygiene was very important, almost obsessive in his life) on his naked body and looked in the fridge and in the pantry what he could offer his Master to have breakfast It was very difficult for Edmond to have Spanish products in his house, so Mounee was guided by the other half of his blood: the French. Oh dammit! No croissants ... no matter! Improvise Mounee!
Juice of freshly squeezed oranges, scrambled eggs with bacon, toast with jam and butter ... everything, everything to please your Man. Mounee was not hungry but he felt satiated and happy, The hormones were beginning to sutrir effect and his mood was radiant and happy.

(Sorry I changed the photo of my avatar without your permission. If you do not like the above)
Edmond was pleased with how Mounee managed to understand him this time. He was confident that ovee time, he and Mounee could communicate without any problem. He was glad to see that Mounee remembered his words by heart, and looked at him skipped out of the bathroom seemingly not affected by his wound at all.

He followed him out into the pantry and started searching all around the cabinets like a puppy. He folded his arms, leaning against the door as he looked. He saw how he frownrd and showrd a confused face when he seemed to have difficulty finding.lots of ingredients. Edmond found Mounee's unconscious biting.of his.lips very cute and soon as he started working, Edmond sneaked up behind him and grabbed his waist, smothering his head behind his neck. "My puppy's really enjoying working in the kitchen arent you? I cant wait to see you attempting to reach the stove when your belly's full with my pup." He whispered and happily added. "And just for your information, I do have a larger kitchen. This is just for sometimes when I'm in the mood to cook for myself."

(Hmm that's certainly a collar that you craved, but I prefer something more leather than metal. Don't you have one like that? Leather felt... more my style.)
Physical contact with someone you love is always gratifying but if it is in the back in "cover and protection" mode it becomes Something sublime for a submissive like Mounee. Feeling Edmond's hands on his waist and the breath of his Dom on the neck excited him enormously.The caress undresses the body of his fears and blockades as well as his clothes makes him exist as pure flesh .. is an ceremony of incarnation, a sacred ritual. For this reason Mounee was always naked, always receptive to his male. His Dom was who dressed and undressed, who would choose his underwear, who would decide what attire to use for every occasion or even to go out.
No, he was not happy working in that restaurant because the chef and one of the cooks had discovered the submissive nature of Mounee and took advantage of this vulnerability of Mounee. Men are excited to dominate, power always has a high erotic content. Mounee did not tell Edmond any of this because he was a very prudent and discreet boy, he never liked to speak ill of anyone.
- "So, Sir, can I stay here today and cook for you?" (He turned his body and wrapped his arms around Edmond's neck while giving him the sweetest of smiles) you can tell me without problem what kind of cuisine he likes: Asian, Mediterranean, European, etc ... I think I'll know Adjust very well to your tastes.
Mounee's lips were more fleshy and red than usual because his body was already beginning to reflect the effects of hormones, progesterone in particular, and because being with that man who attracted him so much simply made him happy. It is useless to define happiness, right? Is something so radiant and spontaneous that it is justified by itself without needing definitions.
(That's a nice collar. exactly how i like it. Good boy...)

Edmond smiled at how his submissive was embracing him. He pulled him a little higher so he would be hanging on his neck on tiptoe, then kissed his deliciously red and plush lips, devouring the nice taste of those soft flesh. It was a long while before they separated, him dominating the kiss, sucking and played with Mounee's tongue until he whimpered out loud, knees going soft by how intense the kiss was. He held the small man by his waist steadily. If his arm wasn't there, he was quite sure Mounee would just slide down and crumble on the floor. Adding a chaste kiss on Mounee's little nose, Edmond smiled and said. "yes of course. You are going to stay home and cook for me all day. They say the first few days after concieving would be important, so you are going to stay home for this crucial week. You are not going anywhere while we wait for our baby...babies to settle." He caressed Mounee's full butt that's bruised from last night, his smile deepened hearing the slight hiss from Mounee. "And now my boy, you are going to finish preparing breakfast. You will serve it properly for me on the table." He finally gave his orders, releasing his sub.
Mounee was born under the influence of the Venus planet, therefore he was a good disciple of the arts of Aphrodite. But not only in seduction, but he had plenty of talent yet to reckon that Edmond could not even imagine. Those small and delicate hands as soon as they came into action became the hands of a magician: The way to cut food, squeeze fruits and combine flavors and nugs, move the pans over the fire, combine the textures and densities of Everything, the speed with which Mounee was developing in the kitchen ... all this impressed Edmond.
On a slice of toast, the juicy scrambled egg rested on the cream of cheese that melted with the warmth and smell of freshly roasted bread and herbs. Mounee held in the air the toast he offered to his Alpha and fed him with his hands ... his fingers were just as appetizing as the food he offered. Eating has a high sensual and erotic power if you know how to use at the right times, Mounee who is well trained in the good manners of serving and behaving at the table, decided to break the rules of protocol and feed his male. The contrast of crisp toast and the juiciness of the scrambled eggs that somehow recalled the moisture and delicacy of the intimate parts seduced Edmond.
- And now, Sir ... a sip of this delicious fresh orange juice and another sip after latte, and ... and ... etc
Mounee was very happy when Edmond told him that he could stay that week at his house and not go to work in the restaurant. There was something he had not told his Master, a terrible incident that happened between Mounee and Alec, one of the restaurant's cooks. Mounee was able to escape just in time from the clutches of this boy who was very dominant and violent.
Mounee knelt at his MaL's feet and began unbuttoning the belt to Edmond .
Edmond was surprised by this unpredictable and spontaneous gesture as he was still having breakfast ... but his submissive had a different intention than the merely sexual: He put Edmond's belt around his neck like a leash and handed the end of the leather belt Black to its owner-
- Sir, this leash is a symbol of my surrender to you and my release at the same time.
INSERT: The incident between Alec and Mounee (Edmond still does not know anything about all this)

When Mounee became part of the cooking team with whom he first established certain bonds of fellowship was with Alec - 26 years old, tall, strong and muscular. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. Temperamentally nervous and violent when he gets angry - who offered to help Mounee find a flat near where he lives and in the same neighborhood.
Mouneee from the beginning of his adolescence and on the advice of his endocrine, continues a treatment to regulate the hormonal imbalance he suffers: his body produces more estrogens than usual in a boy his age. This always made him uncomfortable because he felt and wanted to be an extra boy, exactly the same in appearance and behavior to other guys in his group of friends. He always liked to play sports, to share games and pranks, to go out on adventures, etc., yes, Mounne is sensitive, kind, educated but still male. When Alec and Mounee established more trust between them, The little submissive told his partner of the urgent need to find a doctor who would give him a prescription so he could buy his hormone-level pills.
"Do not worry," said Alec, "my sister is married to a doctor. I'm sure he can help you with this.
- Ahh Alec, you do not know how much I appreciate your help. Those pills are very important to me. Listen, you can count on me for anything you need, okay? Count on me to make you hours off your shift when you need a free afternoon or whatever.
- Easy, kid. You need not thank me at all.

Alec had been married to Liz, his young wife, Lake for over a year. When she was four months pregnant, the car she drove herself skidded and made several turns of bell after leaping from a curve on a fateful morning of much rain. The young wife lost her son as a result of that terrible accident, and after recovering from both physical and emotional wounds, received the worst news: she could not conceive more children because her ovaries were seriously damaged by the blow and had to be removed To prevent further damage. Liz fell into a deep depression, became very reserved and irascible, and refused to have sex with her young husband. He did not even allow Alec to approach her. That morning from the fatal accident Liz asked Alec to accompany him to the city to do some shopping for the house, but Alec was still drunk from the night before and did not get out of bed. Liz never forgave her husband for not accompanying her that day. His revenge: tormented him by making him feel guilty of the accident and the terrible consequences.
When Alec's brother-in-law got him the recipe that Mounee needed for his hormonal treatment, he also made him part of something else: "This boy, Mounee, is young, healthy and most surprising, is so fertile that You can conceive children perfectly in your belly.This is why you need to take pills to raise your testosterone level and counteract your female hormones.
"And what if he stops taking those pills?" Asked Alec.
- Well that your body would be feminizing more and more .. you know, breasts, character, genitals ...
This matter related to the metabolism of MOunee at first impressed Alec very by its peculiarity, but little by little got to obsess to him. One Saturday night, after finishing his work shift, Alec persuaded MOunee to both go that party night to have some fun. They were drinking, playing billiards and laughing for several hours by some, bars and pubs of the city until they considered that it was time to return to their apartments.
"Alec, we've both had enough. I do not know how to drive so the most reasonable thing is for us to stop for a taxi, Liz bede be worried Do not you call her?
- My wife, I do not give a shit.
- I'm going to stop a taxi, okay?
- What? you kidding me? My wife is a whore and you a fagot, but I am a man, a male who can take another bottle of bourbon and drive without problems. Come on, get in the car, bitch.

On the way back to their respective apartments, Mounee prayed that nothing serious would happen and that the police would not stop them for reckless driving and drunkenness. Fortunately they arrived safe and sound.
"Get me a drink in your apartment," Alec said.
- It's five o'clock in the morning, man. Shall we leave it for another time? I had a good time tonight with you.
But Alec had other hidden intentions that Mounee did not even suspect, an obsessive thought that burned his brain with the rapidity of the fire.
- Ok, I'll walk you to the door and go ... I give you my word of man.
When the doors opened, Alec pushed Mounee into the elevator and blocked him at the intersection between the 6th and 7th floors. He grabbed Mounee's hair and made him kneel before him as he undid his jeans. "Swallow it whole and make me a good blowjob. You must be a great cocksucker, I know you're wanting it, bitch.
Mounee tried to get rid of his executioner but was paralyzed when he heard a "click" near his ear. It sounded like the sound of an automatic razor. When he felt the metallic edge on his neck, he shuddered with panic. Alec's strong thrusts of his cock were tearing his throat. Alec was furious and out of his mind.
"Put your pants down and do not scream or make a noise if you do not want me to cut your throat." "I'm going to rape you, bitch. You'll know what it's like to be with a real man, with a male.
When the irremediable was about to happen, Mounee pushed Alec to make him stagger and fall to the ground. Hit all the elevator buttons, put it back into operation and run away.
They did not speak again since that night. Mounee was greatly affected by the terrible incident with Alec. He was always nervous, restless and unable to sleep at night. At work it was hard to concentrate and often made mistakes by tension and nerves. He had only two months in this country that was not his, he did not know anyone, he needed that job to survive and to get money, he needed a little love in his life ..
Edmond was oblivious to all the stories behind Mounee. Had he known about it, it would be predictably violent on how he would be treating Alec who had not only hurt his sub's body, but also his feelings for betraying their friendship and trust. He swallowed the mouthful of delicious food in his mouth, wiped his mouth clean elegantly with the napkin, before turning to face Mounee directly. This is hte attitude he found sutiable facing his submissive, who's looking upon him for guidance, love and dependecne. He took the belt solemnly from Mounee's outstretched hand, and tugged it slightly so Mounee would be leaning forward, and pressed his head down on his knee. He pressed a hand on his head and declared in a low voice, showing his seriousness. "I hereby accept your surrender, and will set you free as of this moment. You will be my submissive, my mate, the mother of my children and my lifelong partner. I am honored to be your dominant, and I would uphold the rights and responsibilities as yoru dom." He concealed the vow with a gently kiss on Mounee's full lips, tilting Mounee's face up. He gave him a kiss that's platonic and extremely loving, pressing and passing his gratitude and appreciation towards the most perfect sub he had ever seen, and for him to be giving his utter loyalty to him.

The kiss went on, like a chop on the document finalizing their life-long contract. He cupped Mounee's face with both his hand, and then it was his time to feed his sub. "That's some delicious food you make.... tell me, Mounee, for I would only ask once. Do you enjoy your job in the restaurant. I know this is the reason why you are coming here, and you got the talent, and I respected that and understand your want to furhter develop your talent. Tell me.... Do you want to continue working in the restaurant." Edmond was not a tyrant, he had his leniancy on his sub's life. He could allow for them to work, since Mounee would be working in his own restaurant, he could make sure of his availalbility from work when he needed him and, of coruse, when he was confirmed to be pregnant. He caressed his face softly, offering Mounee a choice, perhaps his only opportunity to make a decision for himself from now on. He didn't want a puppet, and if Mounee would want to have a job for himself, he could allow for that. He would be just as happy to keep Mounee around in the house, being his personal chef.
(I introduce the Alec element only as a conflict and suspense to "our story," to further reinforce your love and absolute loyalty to Edmond by Mounee. What do you think? You feel comfortable in it or leave it as a simple anecdote? Mounee loves you with madness and despair) :)
Mounee before his "accidental meeting" with Edmond had to work to survive and make money, he knew that it was not easy to get work being a foreigner and not knowing the language well or having friends, but now his life had taken a radical turn: Found the most attractive and fascinating man of his life. Mounee knew that living is not a path of roses and that from now on he would have to remain faithful and loyal to his man for many conflicts and misfortunes that appeared. He had sworn allegiance to Edmond because he loved him madly, and because he had established with him "a sacred bond": besides the love and passion he felt for his Dom, Edmond was his inseminator, and Mounee was the bearer of his seed. Can there be anything more wonderful for a submissive and a nature like Mounee's? Not impossible.
- Sir, please ... do not let me go back to the restaurant. (Mounee did not dare to tell Edmond what had happened to Alec for fear that he would become angry and furious.) Men themselves are possessive and do not like to see threatened their safety and hierarchy. Maybe you can find a way to serve and be useful here in your home. Believe me I can do several tasks besides taking care of being your personal assistant, take care of your meals and that of your guests.
You have to tell me what are your favorite foods and what not, what hobbies you have, what kind of music you like, what you want your clothes to be, what countries you would like to see ... Ohhhh, I'd like to take you to know the country of My father and my mother's! I love you so much! I will never tire of repeating it.
"Sir, can I now while you calmly finish breakfast and take a bath?"
(yes that little story's great. My Mounee's still pure and innocent, despite Alec leaving a deep scar in his heart. I would be happy to wait until some day Mounee would be brave enough to face the encounter. Perhaps they would return to the restaurant, or somehow bumped into Alec again while they were doing intimate things as a couple - especially after Mounee's showing considerable belly and glowed under the pampering of Edmond?)

How Mounee was reluctant to go back made Edmond a little curious, suspicious even on what could have possibly happened in that crammed and busy kitchen that had Mounee frightened. He could see the fear laid deep in Mounee's eyes, and he promised himself he would be finding out about that later. He shook his head denying Mounee's request to leave. "No, you are not going to leave yet. YOu hadn't been eating enough yourself, I would see to your diet. Kneel beside me, sit on your ankles and I would feed you while i finish breakfast. You had done an excellent job preparing it, though it's a little too much for me to finish. Later, babe, later I would be getting you to the bath." He smirked a little looking at Mounee, what he had in mind wasn't purely a "bath", but they could wait. "And, I would like you around as my sub, not my maid. Perhpas you would be doing some of the tasks and chores, but not all of them. I do not need you making my bed for me, rather, I want to see you kneeling on the bed, your butt raised high, when i got back." He added, referring to Mounee's plea to Mounee's desire to take care of him.

Turning back to the plate in front of him, he took a slice of toast with egg made just right and fed it to Mounee. He didn't remove his hand immediately, pushing his fingers that's dirty a little closer to Mounee. He want to see if Mounee would get his gesture and lick his fingers clean.
Oh, thanks ... yes that's perfect !!!Mounee finds the male brain, the emotions, the jealousy, the possessive instinct of a man so attractive and fascinating ... All that!)

(Alec is not happy with his wife. They both lost their son ... his wife is going to be a disruptive element in our lives and he will start blackmailing and trying to mess up Edmond's reputation. Alec that terrible night was very angry and drunk does not remember very well what happened between him and Mounee. When he discovers that Mounee is pregnant, he will believe that he is the father)
Mounee was so happy with Edmond's words! Looked at the palm of his hand and thought: if I could read the stripes and segments I'm sure Edmond would appear like a beautiful island in the middle of a mighty river in any of these important lines: the head, the heart and the destination.
He hugged his master's legs and kissed his hands.
It is true that lately he had not fed well because of the nerves, the incident with Alec and the stress of work. But being close to his Macho Alpha calmed him and aroused his appetite, "his appetites" ... he accepted the food that Edmond offered with his hand and began to suck each of his fingers in a sensual way And looking at his owner with a mischievous and mischievous smile
(Hmm that would be interesting. I would quite like to defend you in front of Alec, not backing down or doubting your loyalty and the truth of you being a virgin for me.. I could imagine how Mounee, blushing adn embarrassed, stand strong before Edmond to declare how he had given his virginity to Edmond. Making Alec ashamed and looking like a clown)

Edmond saw through Mounee's attempt to seduce him, though he didn't back down. He let Mounee suck him, then moving his fingers inside Mounee's mouth, flicking his tongue and micmicked what his tongue would have done if they were kissing. When he felt that he had played enough, he fed Mounee another mouthful of food before kissing him and sharing the food. This sweet but messy play had gone on for awhile until the plate was emptied. Edmond stood up elegantly and tugged on Mounee's "leash" to pull him forward. "Come boy, it's time for our little shower." He led the way back into the master bedroom for the conjoining bathroom. He had another sauna downstairs, but for today he wouldn't risk it. Too high a temprature would be bad for a newly conceived embryo. somehow, Edmond had no problem believing Mounee must be carrying his baby now.

Entering the bathroom, Edmond pulled Mounee over to a corner next to the bathtub. "Kneel. Take off my robe for me." He ordered Mounee, asking him to remove his sleeping gown.
Mounee continued for a few seconds sucking on his man's fingers, proving that sensual delicacies could provide his tongue in some parts of his body. Then he followed his Master tied around his neck like a docile and loyal dog to the private bathroom of his Alpha. When Edmond ordered him to remove his clothes, he did so in a slow and slow manner, showing the first obvious signs of his gestation: his skin was lighter and softer, his neck elegant and with the marks of his teeth, the small breasts Still but a little grown up in volume and density as a girl who gets her first menstruation. The areolas of her nipples were pink and fresh ... he continued to lower his robe and showed his male belly. A slight swelling could be felt but still imperceptible. This time without Edmond asking him, Mounee turned his back and showed Edmond his round, sensual and appetizing ass, bent a little and opening the two hemispheres of his buttocks ... appeared the narrow ring of pleasure that although small And elastic now could adjust to the exact measurement of Edmond's cock. The medicinal balm had partially healed the signs of deflowering, now it was receptive and tempting. Mounee stroked his burning hole with two of his fingers and made a moan of pleasure.
He turned his body again and dropped his nightgown. His genitals had begun to undergo a small metamorphosis: the peñe had redicidal to appear pink clitoris and his testicles welcomed and wrapped as if it were a fleshy vulva. A mounee entered him and he could hide his sex in his hands ... a thread of transparent fluid moistened his fingers.
He looked at his man and flushed.

Is it possible to think of putting on a chastity cage, please? :)
Edmond was very interested in the changes underwent on Mounee's body. He sat down at the side of the tub to have a better like at his evolving genitals. He gently brushed off his hand to look at it, finding the cock that had shrunk so much to be quite vute. The tiny trickle of transparent liquid was wettiing all of his crotch. "Tell me Mounee.... did you just come from undressing yourself?" He asked teasingly, liking the rosy blush on his soft face. He didnt notice the more subtle changes on Mounee, but on touching his lovely body, he find the skin to be so soft and snowy he was getting addicted to it. He rubbed along the pinkish globes of flesh, revelling in the soft and wonderful feeling of Mounee's full bottom. His finger would brush through the mysteirous opening between, inspecting himself on how well it is recovering from last night. He scraped open the hole, finding it slightly swelling and reddish, but there wasnt any open wound. He smiled and was satisfied with the condition. Patting him lightly on his butt tmthat jiggled a little, he stood up to whip out his cock that's throbbing and standing hard and high in the air. "You want this? Scrap.open your butt and press down on me yourself."
When Mounee saw the erect cock of his Macho Alpha he wanted to worship her slowly and deeply. Unlike the previous night when he was very nervous and upset, now that his body was very hormonal and gestating, his mood was also different: it was not just love what he felt for Edmond, it is love beyond love : Pure adoration of his inseminator. This time. Mounee did not ask his Alpha "can I play with his cock, Sir?" But went on to show him his love for him and for his huge stallion member. His soft, silky hands gripped the circumference of that damp, vibrant cock, lowered the foreskin, and kissed the red, excited headcock. Edmond shivered at the touch of those fleshy lips on his cock ....

Unlike most other sexual acts, oral sex is one of the few where one is pleased only one of the parties involved. That, more than anything, is why men suck love; It's all about them and their pleasure, and getting a blowjob feeds into their innate need for your partner's presentation. Few things satisfy a man physically and emotionally like a phenomenal blowjob from a submissive or receptive partner.Mounee was an expert cocksucker, so let's see what his technique was to satisfy and please his male:
Mounee looks at him, smiles at Edmond, shows him his desire for him in his eyes .. Look at him (depending on his position) and smile as he does! He wants to see how much you love and appreciate his penis. During this initiation, it is a very good idea to use the rigid tongue tip to snap the seam under the head of your penis (called the frenulum). This is a very sensitive area of ​​a man's penis, and will stimulate the area for the most aggressive work to come. Every man is different. Your penis and your natural instincts are for penetration. First and foremost, it goes without saying that most men do not want to feel their teeth. Yes, there are uses for teeth in oral sex, but not when they are sucking their penis. Close the luxurious lips around your penis and use your tongue to create a vacuum around the shaft, generally protecting your penis from scratching against your teeth. I think it is always a good idea to try to take the man's penis as far in the throat as possible from the beginning. This not only helps lubricate the shaft, but also draws the attention of man. To do this, spread your tongue as much as you can, having the key in the throat. The natural reaction is the retreat of the tongue in response to the intrusion of your penis in your throat, but you have to fight against this. By extending the tongue, it not only opens your throat, but the tongue also acts as a stimulating platform on the sensitive bottom of your penis. Swallow his cock several times as far as you can. Choking and coughing are perfectly acceptable here, and serve three important functions: additional lubrication for all stimulation of the hammer by the head of the man's penis. A reinforcement of the ego for the man, who enjoys seeing that his manhood is too big to handle ..

The Mounee's hands, those small, white, soft hands of a magician. Hands Yes, I know that many men insist on hands-free blowjobs, but in fact the most powerful blowjobs involve the use of hands. You can grasp the base of your penis tightly, which causes the shaft and head to grow fat and become highly sensitive as the mouth extends over them. You can also wrap a hand around the axis of the saliva-slick and move it up and down along with the mouth, creating a longer "tunnel" of your penis. Doing this allows your mouth to focus on the head and in the first few inches where most stimulation takes place. When deepthroating, the mouth has a tendency to open to allow the throat muscles to dilate, which reduces the stimulation of this fundamental part of your penis. By integrating hands, this allows the feeling of deepthroating without sacrificing stimulation of this specific area. Balls After a certain amount of intense stimulation directly on your penis, it is a good idea to pull back slightly. Kiss them and lift them with your tongue. Gently put one (or both) in your mouth. A man's balls are his most sensitive zone, but they also contain the origin of life. They are their essence. Treat with respect and admiration. Man will appreciate such a cult. At this point Edmond held Mounee by the hair, was very excited by the intense love that his submissive showed him to his person through that vibrant blowjob ... Edmond pushed harder, Mounee was not alarmed as he knew that the way to hold his head was only part of his natural instinct. This shows that the Alpha Man appreciates what his submissive is doing for him. Mounee knew he just had to open his throat and take as much as he could. At this stage, you probably do not look very well. You're going to have saliva all over your face and dripping from your chin. You may have tears running down your face ... A man likes to see a submissive party go through hell to serve and worship his penis. Mounee is still looking in Edmond's eyes as much as he can, even if he's getting tough on him. . Show him how much his penis means in his case, Mounee thought in those moments. Men love having an orgasm in or around their partner's mouth. There is a primary need for man to "mark his territory" by depositing his precious seed in that way. So I recommend you swallow your load or, if he demands it, let the cum on your face. What are you doing sucking your dick if you do not want the eventual charge? But if possible, swallow your load. Swallowing a man's semen is one of the most intimate partner gifts can give. Unlike ejaculations in the vagina or the ass, a run in the mouth forces the receptive couple to taste man's seed and experience on a personal level. Edmond's semen contained a load of chemicals that altered Mounee's mood, made him more submissive and eager to please God. A man wants a partner to love his body and Worship his penis. He wants to feel powerful and desired. He wants to look down and see a partner deeply desire to please his manhood. For Mounee, a big blowjob touches on that emotional need that offers excellent physical stimulation and release. That is why he gave himself in this way, surrendering himself and his ego to the pleasure of his man. He wanted to show Edmond that he was there to worship him, and there was nothing more important to him than to satisfy the pleasure of the man who had impregnated him.

(Sorry for the extension, but it's an important part for me :) Lol)
(WOw that's like bascially a manual for blow jobs... but yea i like how you describe it ;) like you said, the ultimate fulfilment ot a man's ego.)

Edmon was quite mesmerized by the whole-hearted giving of Mounee. He didn't expect him to be deepthroating him already, as his cock was so big it made mounee gag a few times. It's true Mounee wasn't looking at his best now, with fluid alll over his face and tears streaming down his eyes. His face was also flushed because of the gags and the blocking of his air duct from his cock pushing right into his throat. Edmon groaned as Mounee played his little trick on his balls and then swallowing his cock wholly again, the feeling was exquisite. Quite different from fucking his tight little hole, but this sensation was great in its own way. He wouldn't mind seeing Mounee more like this, obeying him adn worshipping him on his feet.

As Mounee continued with hsi little tricks and techniques, the inner beast of Edmond was drawn out and he started shoving down into Mounee's throat, choking him even more, muttering as he moved his hips. "You little slut for my cock, how mnay cocks have you practised with to be this good? Have you ever taste one as nice as mine? I bet those litlte pricks you had were all too small to be satisfying you. Mine, only mine could get into you. You tasted that? The taste of my cock? That would mark you as my own forever... " he continued his shoving, feeling tiny tinglings started to develop at the balls. He's close and his shoves become more erratic. "ready for my seed? The most delicious thing you have ever tasted...." He growled as he finally ejaculated deep into Mounee's mouth, slipping right down his throat making him cock and gagged, another round of tears falling from his eyes.
Actually; Mounee had done many blowjobs to many boys but had practiced alone at home with different fruits and vegetables. I wanted to be prepared to meet a man when the time came and give him the greatest pleasure possible.
The taste of each man's cock is different, and Edmond's contained substances and fluids that drove Mounee's brain to a kind of gratifying subspace close to delirium.
Mounee liked a lot when his Alfa used dirty language with him, Edmond took his primitive animal instinct from a dominant male and that excites even more his submissive that he was becoming more hormonal and receptive. The feronones that emitted the sex of Edmond led to Mounee to a sort of drunkenness of the senses: his skin and cheeks acquired a pinker tone in that skin so white and satin, his nipples increased in size and they became ultrasensible, the hair had A touch more silky and shiny ... and his lips and tongue became experts in providing exquisite sensations throughout the cylinder of the penis without forgetting the buns that were beginning to fill with abundant and fertile sperm.

Edmond fucked the mouth of Mounee with passion, had connected with its dominant primary nature .. was marking "its territory" becoming Mounee in its property. When he finally ejaculated inside his boy's throat, Mounee reached another of his multiple orgasms. "His seed is my best food," he thought as he tasted his owner's shots. He did not stop sucking until he made sure there was no drop left to pour from that delicious cock. He needed to feed himself well on his male, because that added Edmond to him, made him feel full, and made him feel in body and soul. He did not need to look, to think, much less to desire any other man. In his brain and in his heart there could be no other man: Only Edmond.

Mounee cried, but they were tears of absolute happiness.
_ Sir, I love you very much
(Insert: ha ha ha ha :) yes, I am a good cocksucker, I have trained a lot for it. Let me describe my training. Mounee would do anything to please his man. Edmond still does not know many of the talents of the little Mounee;)

I love the whole ritual: To feel his cock with his lips when his cipote is still inside his pants, to apply heat to the fabric with my breath, to feel the vibration of my hungry lips and eyes, to smile ... to make him understand how much What I want and how important it is for me. And once I discovered "the treasure," I love working the headcocke's foreskin with the sweet kitten's tongue, savoring it, drawing it out ... transforming its still semi-hard cock into a bar of hard meat and eager to enjoy in fullness.
My method: I started peeling a banana not ripe at all but retain a certain firmness. With the curve down I began to plumb my throat with it. The banana if it tastes and works well with the lips and tongue, is almost sure to soften and become porridge, so I took a new one whenever it was necessary. I did this simply to get myself to the idea of ​​having things in my mouth. From the first moment I got used to suck on my knees. I know there are a lot of other positions to suck a cock, but when you really want to make a good blowjob, get on your knees before him and with your hands on your back; This position will be uncomfortable for you, but extremely exciting for him.

I continued practicing with other bananas not completely mature, but this time only peeling the tip to simulate the bud of a cock. My goal now was to work with the lips and tongue using a lot of softness and delicacy, and at the same time, accustomed to the hard part of the trunk.

Finally, with a banana WITHOUT PELAR, my purpose was to soften and to make the interior of porridge inside using only the lips. Without teeth, there can be no tongue. Using only her lips, she pressed through the peel until she could crush the royal banana. This level of pressure was what allowed me to be a good sucker and provide feelings to a man who would only have experienced in dreams. My jaws, at first tired and exhausted after a few minutes, that was a sign that he was working hard and that he was on the right track.

Once my lips were trained enough, my next goal was the throat. I experimented with zucchini, tool handles until I could buy a realistic dildo without vibration, but with a suction base or pacifier to be able to adhere it to different surfaces .. To simulate a blowjob really, I placed the dildo in a chair, recliner, or Door to the height where I reached my mouth on my knees and get to work. Swinging the chair or the door, imitating my alpha's thrusts fucking my mouth .. sucking, sucking, swallowing, sometimes I enter arcades, but imagining that served an alpha I came to worship that dildo as a god. I may have felt a little silly at first, but I never stopped concentrating on my goals: I wanted to become a good cocksucker, for that, I made sure to keep most of my saliva in my mouth, this was a sign that my lips They were still tight enough. Otherwise, if he left them alone the saliva would fly away, the dildo would come off, and it would make a lot of nasty noises. I came to speak directly to the silicone cock confessing that it was a dirty whore.

Most cocks are considerably easier to suck and swallow than a dildo regardless of the size of the cock that the Alpha has, which guaranteed that I was getting more prepared for when I really became a good mammoth. If I could not swallow a 20cm size and there were no tears running down my face it meant I had not worked enough. I did not hesitate to continue practicing because I did not want to be mediocre in the art of swallowing swords .. My goal was to become a cocksucker of mind, body and soul. I turned the switch on my brain and concentrated on suckling like a male hungry slut.

When the moment comes, the environment is extremely important. The debut of these skills acquired with so much effort should not be limited to a 5-minute pre-work suck, or during and after a stupid drunkenness. It is necessary to look for the propitious occasion for the Alpha and to sit him if he feels more comfortable. Offer him some wine or a cold beer so that his hands are occupied for a while. In the meantime, we'll have gotten a warm cloth near us by the time we finish the blowjob clean the saliva cock and the testicles. Lower his pants and make sure he is completely comfortable. It is a good idea to start by massaging and licking your feet. It will not be long before your cock becomes stiff and thick. It's time to move on to the main course. You have to dress and introduce yourself as he likes: if alpha papi needs his pussyboy to dress in high school, it is done. If you want a stripper, it's done. If you want to see me completely naked, I'm already taking off my underpants before the sentence ends. After all the work I've spent practicing it would be silly to oppose me to put on the favorite fox costume or feminize me as he likes best.

It is important to remain with the lips surrounding the top of the axis of his cock and wait for him to place his hands on the back of the head to guide her to his cipote and put my hands behind the back or thighs if I am not Using. I do not get too close while I do the blowjob to not overwhelm him and above all, so he can see how his cock comes in and out of my mouth .. It is essential to stimulate and drain from time to time his eggs showing absolute adoration and admiration. Do not be in a hurry, the best orgasms will be the result of long and tiring sessions of cult to his cock. Blow a guy in 5 minutes, he could be impressed, but suck in 50 minutes and see him squirm in taste until he extracted every ounce of sperm from his cock, that you will not forget so easily. When my Alpha is ready to cum, I must be alert because he will let me know either by gestures or words. This is the most important part if you really want to leave a perfect impression. DO NOT ESCAPE. Never spit the milk that has a male Alpha has left n your mouth How do you think despise something so sacred? If you want do not swallow it, but absolutely forbidden to spit it out. That ugly action would represent for my male a (usually subconscious) rejection of his manhood when what he expects of me is an act of love asking him to run in my face.

Most of my alphas have preferred and needed me to swallow all their lefa, but that, without giving up the aesthetics and excitement to see how it covers my whole face milk before swallowing it. The time has come to smile and show all my appreciation for such a precious gift and be proud of him. Once it has run is important not to stop dry, you have to continue sucking up to the last drop of your nectar. Mind that no matter how tired you feel, it's the natural talent and submission spirit of a pussyboy that allows a man to know that his kitten really likes to make his Alpha happy.

I apologize again for the extension, but for me it is important that Edmond know how Mounee thinks, what he feels when he gives himself to his Alpha, the extraordinary value he gives to the seed ... etc.)
PDT. Today I had a craving for strawberries with cream :)
(Impressive. That's probably some of the most detailed description i had read on blowjobs alone. Edmond would smirk and ruffle Mounee's head knowing how much practice, how much heart and how much importance he had placed in giving a blowjob. He would allow Mounee to execute that many times throughout, some quick ones and some long and dragged out ones, letting Mounee show off his skills and convey his love and loyalty in those "50 minutes" ones...)

Edmond roared when he finally released his seeds into Mounee. He hadn't had a blowjob as good in awhile, and he almost spurted continuously for a whole minute before releasing Mounee's head. He was a little out of breath when it came to an end, and he smiled and ruffled Mounee's hair, his soft and silky hair that he found very comfortable and lingered in it for a little longer. He tiled up Mounee's dazed face, kissing him gently on his forehead as he praised him. "That's very good job Mounee. Probably among the best ones i have gotten. And you look absolutely adorable..." He wiped away a bit of cum seeping out from his full lips, brushing it back into his mouth so Mounee would suck his finger clean. He heaved Mounee up from his kneeling and put sideways on his lap. Edmond pressed the lovely head of Mounee's on his strong and solid chest, finding it difficult to let go of the smooth and pliant body of his sub. He was rubbing on his back when he noticed the changes... the nipples, growing in size and deepening in color. He playfully flicked them with his fingers, gently brushing through the pebble that's standing up, asking for attention themselves. He could feel Mounee flinched slightly, though the flush on his face told him that wasn't because of pain. "Mounee, tell me what's the feeling on these little gems. How do you feel when I touch them." Edmond smirked and asked, teasing Mounee.
The caresses on her wide pink nipples awakened loud moans in Mounee because besides being one of the most sensitive areas of her body, now that she was pregnant the pleasure was so intense that it hurt so much pleasure
- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Sir ... your hands kill me.
Yes, those caresses over that sensitive area gave her too much pleasure to bear. Those fleshy, palatable buttons put many other pleasure centers into operation, connected them like a mains. The mounee's penis rose and moistened like the bud of a rose that opens with the morning dew before the sun rises. Her still tender, small breasts would soon begin to produce milk as her mammary glands grew at an accelerated rate. Mounee reached a wave of tenderness and embraced Edmond letting his head rest on the neck of his Alpha.
- Sir, you are the most beautiful thing that has happened to me in my life, what are you doing with me?
She felt the need to kiss him and put her hands on Edmond's face; And when he wanted to kiss her back, Mounee said,
- No, no ... Leave me. I can only kiss you now ... just me
And that made Mounee. She began to give him sweet little kisses on her forehead, on her cheeks, on her chin, on her lips, on her breast ... her agile and refreshing tongue thrust into Edmond's mouth like a mollusk in the blansa sand of the Beach.
It was obvious that mounbee was very excited and his genitals moist and throbbing with desire. It was then that he dared to ask his owner something.
- Sir, you already know that I am very hot because my libido is very intense Could you put me a chastity cage on my genitals to block my erections? The device of chastity would oblige me to focus my attention and my orgasms only when you penetrate me without having to touch me at any moment. I just want to feel pleasure with you, through you and when you are inside of me ..
He circled Edmond's neck with his bumps and continued to give him lots of sweet kisses and tugging
- Please, Sir ..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,308 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,714 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98