Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
(That's a lovely body.... so perfect. And i couldn't wait until your belly grow to so full, ripe with children)

Edmond was a little reluctant to let those lovely little perks go, but he let his sub do his thing, to worship him and litter him wiht kisses. He knew the sub needed this time to show his loyalty and love, so he let him. He nonetheless continued to caress those nipples that would soon grow so muhc more, feeling them tremble under his large hand, trying to make his sub squirm with some futher teasing. He like to see his sub reduced to a puddle of mess from desire, from desire he elicited so the suggestion of a chastity device elicited his interest as well.

"Boy, you want a chatity cage? You would be getting it.... though not as simple." He smirked and reeled his sub back. "I would be going through that with you... later. after this bath. I want to mark down how your body looked like for now, so that i could marvel over the changes on your body later, when your body ripened and change drastically with a new addition..." He hinted caressing the still flat belly, feeling around the milky white and soft skin.

(Edmond would be going on a business trip, he would return to Mounee with a bigger, much bigger belly...)
(Author: I'm Sorry, after a delicious orgasm I fell asleep. It's true) Lol

Edmond told Mounee that he had to leave the house for a while for important business reasons but did not tell him that they were going to be for almost two months that seemed to Mounee an eternity.
He had plenty of time to think: Who was this man really? Would he be married and have a wife and children? His body was being subjected to a real torture not only by the effect of hormones (progesterone in particular) but because he wanted to, he wanted the man with all his strength to the point of squirming many times on the sheets in a kind of Fever of desire. He needed the company of his Macho, his protection and his contact. Some nights, unable to breathe his desolation, he cried and his moans seemed to be heard throughout the house ... that was when he thought he saw a peephole, a spot of light in the darkness: someone was watching him and watching the other side of the door.
Indeed, as Mounee approached to look more closely at what it was, the small hole in the door slammed shut. My God and I've been kidnapped by a dangerous psychopath? I am in a foreign country, I do not dominate his idiona, I do not know anyone. If I disappear, no one will miss me because nobody has told me my whereabouts. Mounee thought about his mother and that city of southern Spain that he hated and lived with his mother lately.
- Mom, I really miss you. I love you so much mom

The house where he lived now was immense, and although Edmond did not show him the rest of the rooms, living rooms, flats, and rooms, Mounee could perceive that it was indeed an elegant and spacious mansion; But he also realized something else: in that mysterious place lived many more people. Sometimes he heard footsteps and voices of different people wandering the halls and upper floors as well as the person in charge of bringing food to the room five times a day. On the wall a compartment was opened through an automatic mechanism and there was a silver tray with all sorts of delicacies, juices and food. In the first days Mounee refused to eat and went on hunger strike, the tray disappeared in that compartment with the dishes intact and untouched. Mounee only drank water and occasionally some juice.

- Mounee Mister, do not be stubborn you should feed properly given your state of pregnancy.
- Who are you? How can I be sure that they do not intend to poison me?
The voice to the other of the door seemed of an old woman and his ring of you was kind and sweet.
"Mounee, Sir Falton would be very sad and angry if he knew that you did not feed. Please do not force us to bind you and feed you by force. It would be very unpleasant for everyone.
- Everybody? Whom you refer to "all"?
The woman on the other side of the door did not answer that question. After a few seconds she said:
- Young gentleman, do not be selfish, please. The decisions you make not only affect you but the being that grows in your gut, do not you understand? Your pregnancy progresses very satisfactorily, you are a healthy and strong boy.
- How do you know that my pregnancy is going well? Has a doctor visited me?
- Yes, young gentleman. You do not have to worry, everything goes as planned, but please feed yourself ...
- When did the doctor visit me? Should I think that you have sedated me with some sedative?
There was no answer to that question either. After a few seconds, the woman spoke again
- Young gentleman, Mr Falton would be very sad if he saw his attitude
"I do not give a shit to Mr. Falton, do not you see that he has abandoned me?"
"Do not say that young gentleman, that's not true. Please reconsider your attitude, do not force us to take drastic measures with you: tie and turn off the light leaving you in the dark all day.
Mounee was panicking in the dark, and when the blinds in the room and the bathroom began to come down automatically and the lights went out, he knew it was for real. He went into a state of anxiety.
- Please, do not do it. Do not leave me in the dark, please! Why are they so so?
- We're just taking orders, Mr. Mounee.

- Forgive me sweet creature that you breathe inside me with so much love and sweetness. (Your androgynous body Aadoptó the fetal position and it extended his belly with its blows) You are the most beautiful that I have in my life, my most valuable possession. (Something so tiny and little more than 1-1 / 2 inches long and no larger than a fig stirred inside). It is possible that your father does not want to know more about us, but I will always take care of you and I will never abandon you, do you hear me precious?

Despite the nausea and vomiting of the first few weeks, Mounee had stabilized and his body remained healthy and looking good.

- I am going to be for you the best mother in the world and I will fight with all my strength - my little one - so that you have a beautiful and happy life. (He could not help but squirm and shed some tears)

Mounee went to the bathroom and undressed in the mirror. Her body after becoming pregnant and not taking her hormonal treatment, was experiencing a fascinating metamorphosis: the skin and features of her face had been softened, the volumes of her legs and arms also softened and rounded in beautiful harmony. Her breasts had risen to the point of overflowing a little from the palms of her hands; Now they were swollen, beautiful and with nipples dilated and tender. He played with them before the mirror and they were tender and appetizing. They smelled wonderfully good, now more than ever they smelled of milk and cookies.

Her belly had begun to dilate into a seductive curve seen in profile, and her ass looked more attractive and tempting now.

Mounee filled the tub with hot water and bath salts. He was an obsessive of hygiene in general and private hygiene in particular. Each day she covered her body with moisturizing cream so that her skin remained elastic and healthy as it grew in volume. Despite being angry with Edmond, he could not help thinking about him now. He missed his man, wanted him sexually, he needed to feed on his seed, his flies, his masculine proteins, his kisses, his presence, his virility ...

- Edmond, Edmond ... I wish you so much !!

As it has been said, Mounee had absolutely no body hair except a small strip of silky shadow in his pubis. He applied shaving foam in that area and prepared to shave and leave the skin silky and free of hair. The touch of the foam and his slippery fingers woke the desire in his genitals, Mmmmmm ... what a pleasure! Her breasts energized the foamy surface of the tub like two trembling, pink islands. Despite being very excited, Mounee, true to his promise, had not been touched to vent his sexual appetites since Edmond set out on the road.

Suddenly he heard voices of young men and started. He covered himself with a towel and began to search where those voices and laughter came from. After investigating for a few minutes he discovered that if he climbed on top of a piece of furniture he could see what was behind the upper window.

Before his sight appeared a large well-kept garden and next to a tree, the silhouette of two young boys. He recognized Edmond's Driver, who was to pick him up at his apartment that afternoon to bring him to this house, but what about the other? He was in shadows under the tree and could not clearly distinguish his features although the timbre of his voice was very familiar. The boys were playing and joking ... one went after the other chasing him in a game and then Mounee could clearly distinguish who it was: it was Alec, the cook who worked with him in the restaurant and with whom he did not speak again after that Terrible incident But what was he doing there? The chauffeur and Alec were friends? These and many other doubts and questions frightened Mounee, and a deep chill made his blood run cold.
(Oh wow you had left me with a twist in the plot! Let's see how to work that out...)

Edmond hadn't been forgetting about Mounee. He had thought of the young man much and despite his busy schedule, he tried to squeeze some time out to hear reports from his nanny on the condition of his sub. He wished he had more time to deal with him but reality was cruel. he had not the time to prepare and settle arrangements with Mounee, and he was quite furious when he heard how Mounee refused to eat at first. He was relieved later by how his nanny said Mounee resumed a helathy diet, overcoming morning sickness, even though she did not report truthfully how did she manage to make Mounee back down. He was unaware of the threats Mounee faced. He hadn't realised how his servants were conducting checks and walking around the house without letting Mounee know. He had kept subs and pets in the house before, and apparently his servants all thought Mounee was just another one, even though he was carrying the master's child, which led to the negligance and partial imprisonment.

Edmon had been missing Mounee as well. For numerous nights he had dreamt of mounee's talented mouth and woke up with a hard wood. He swore if he would go on another trip like this (which was very rare by itself, if it wasn't for some big incorporation to be done with another large business), he would have had webcam set up so he could ocnstnatly see his sub. He rememberd the chastity cage Mounee had requested, and he had personally designed and ordered it, being a unique gift for him. He would smile imagining how his sub would be so glad adn surprised seeing it, the cage would hold almost hte same meaning as an engagement ring. As it was still not ready, however, Edmond regretted not having given the order for Mounee to stay away from his own desire. He wish his sub would know that, as his whole body and everything belonged to Edmond now.

As his trip had been further delayed, he had given orders for the servants to set up the webcam in Mounee's room. And right this moment the nanny, who's the older lady with a gentle voice, entered the room. She had with her a phone with Edmond on the other end, who would be telling Mounee all the things to be done in the coming few weeks before his return. He hadn't had the chance to make private calls before. he missed his sub's soft voice as well. As he heard from the nanny, he was on speaker phone now, and he started talking. "Mounee? Are you there? Annie (the nanny), please hand the phone over to Mounee. You would be dismissed, I wish to speak to him in private."
Moune was shaking hands when Annie told him it was Edmond who was on the phone:
- Mr. falton, Sir ...you are you? Why have I left during these two months? Edmond, excuse moi, SIr Falton ... we have missed you very much.

When he saw Annie come out of the room, her tone became more loving and distressed at the same time-
"Sir, I've missed you so much that I've almost been driven mad." Sir, "we love" you desperately my creature and I ... please tell me when you return, tell me you have not abandoned me. I miss the air when you're not with me. And I'm very scared at night and because there are threats near me even though I'm still safe. My love, I have not stopped thinking and wanting you at any time of day. Please come with me !!
"Mounee.... Sorry babe. I didn't have enough time to plan this out before i left. I have missed you as well Mounee. I have not abandoned you my love, you are mine, and I never leave my things alone. I heard from Annie you hadn't been eating well? Why is that? Is the morning sickness still bugging you?" Edmond asked, concern clear in his voice. "I would't want you starve our baby. I heard from teh doctor you are doing well, but you have to eat more so our baby would be grwoing up heatlhy. I would need a few more weeks so I am asking Annie to set a webcam for me. There would be some men coming in. Do not let them see your face, go inside the bathroom, or living room, do not stay in the same room as them, i forbid anyone else from seeing you. With those set up, i could be talking with you face to face until I come back.... " he explained the stiuation, reassuring Mounee. "Babe, I would be back as soon as I can. Have you been a good boy lately? Did you touch yourself?"
It was the first time Mounee had heard Edmond's voice on the phone and his male vocal voice had soothed him like a balm. It was like talking to your God.

_ Yes, Sir, at first I did not behave like a good boy. Do you ask me? But then I rectified and I'm doing things right. At all hours I tell you about our baby, I tell him that his father is the most handsome and powerful man in the world ... and believe me, with how tiny he still is, he moves and shakes inside me when I say: Daddy is Edmond iand he is a strong man with a good heart. Yes, Sir ... do not worry, I will not talk to anyone or let anyone come in to talk to me. Oh Sir ... your seed has germinated so wonderfully in me and you are joining each of my cells in such a beautiful way! I love you, I love you, I miss you, I love you desperately. And I also wish you
Now she blushed a little
- and ... and...I also wish you with all my strength because I am very hormone, Sir, I am a hormone pump that need you. You are my best food. Ah ... and no, I have
not touched, I swear YOU by the most sacred. I am fulfilling my promise. Sir ... I assure . Please ... close your lips to the phone, I want to send you a passionate and sweet kiss
"Good, that's perfect Mounee. You have no right to deal with you own desire now, because all of you are mine. Now don't be afraid when there are people around, they are all men of mine, servants and workers around the house. When i come back, i will officially introduce you to them. You would also be the master of the house, who they would be respected and recognised in teh household as someone they would be serving." Edmond declared. He wasn't sure if Mounee understand teh weight of his declaration. If before, he treated his lovers and chicks as pets, now he wanted to give a formal status to Mounee, who would not only be the bearer of his children, he would be his only bearer.

"And i know about your hormones..... I will deal wtih them when I come back." It's obvious that Edmond was smiling adn please even through the phone. "How i wish i could be seeing your pretty face now. I want to see how muhc you have grown, how you had and no doubt blush.... I would be making sure they installed everything so we would be seeing each other by tonight." he finally concluded. " I will have to end this, there's another meeting ocming up. Just to let you know, pet, I miss you as well. and... I think i love you."
This Edmond's last phrase " and I think that I love you " it broke her heart. It he was left to fall down in the bed with the telephone in the hand and one took it to the face to give him a kiss.
The landlady of keys was softened a bit on having seen the scene but finally addressed to Mounee and said to her: " We Go, we go, boy, return the telephone to me "
- Annie, please ... leave it me one more minute with me. This time, he placed it near the heart and held on the device as a defenseless child.
- We go, Mounee .. it is not that Mr. Unreliable suspect in you, surely he thinks - and deservedly - that you must neither make nor receive calls bearing your pregnancy in mind, the upset states of mind are not good..
- Annie, please...
- Young gentleman, I only limit myself to following the orders.
- Yes, I know it... Forgive Me.
Between Among them two already it had established a bit more of confidence, and Mounee seized the opportunity to do a "innocent" question by all appearances:
-Annie ... sometimes I listen under the window to the voices of two boys conversing and laughing those who are they? It is a simple curiosity.
- Two boys? Ah, yes .. they are Bruce the chauffeur of Mr. Falton and Alec, they are cousins. SIR FALTON does not want that they are united, because he thinks that Alec is a wrong influence for Bruce. Does it know? This such an Alec is a scoundrel, has of badly character and is very aggressive. In addition, he is a philanderer and almost always drunkard. Since her wife lost the son who was waiting in that accident, Alec has turned into a more aggressive son of a bitch of the habitual thing.
- Annie, can I do a great favor to me?
- It(He,She) depends..
- Say to me only a thing: there are many people in this house that knows that I am here? "
- Only the personnel of absolute confidence. Why do you ask it me?
- Oh, again is a simple curiosity ... it is that I prefer that he is the Mr. Falton who present me formally to the whole personnel of the house when he returns, only is it.
- Do not worry, I am not going to say to anybody that you are here.
- Thank you

When the landlady of keys went out of the room, Mounee reminded again Edmond's final phrase " and I think that I love you " ... calm down Mounee alpha was said to himseself: A the Alpha males they do not like to speak about emotions with her submissive, they hate the emotional blackmail, the scenes of jealousies, the questions, doubts and reproaches ... already handcuffs, girlfriends and wives have sufficient shit of this type in her relation with them. The alpha male does not need any type of " previous courtship " to take what is yours, to the submissive one that is of his only property. Oh, tongue is! All that owes to my hormones of shit that make to me behave hereby ", he continued chewing thoughts ... " I should neither be so passionate nor to speak about my feelings with him " ohhhhhhhhh I am so confused!!!
He held on his abdomen again and spoke to his son: do you know my small one? It is very possible that your Dad to embarrass of us and because of it he does not want that we go out to the street not even to appear to the others. But I, my small and sweet creature, I always will love you without limits or conditions.
(some formatting problem? The sequence is a little messed up. Anyway i got your meaning ;))

Edmond was actually smiling when he hung up the phone. Without knowing about the drama taking place at his place, he continued to work on, haivng more motivation because he knew he could soon be facing Mounee face to face with the webcam set up. He had a little box delivered to him that could calm his sub furhter. He knew he would like it.

With the meetings and everything done, he estimated his schedule and found, with a little disappointment, that he would need another 2 weeks away. He estimated the time and expected Mounee to be at least showing a little when he returned, and couldn't wait to see how his sub would change by then. With a light heart, he continued his work, awaiting for nighttime to come when he got message from Annie that everything was set up. He was finding the short conversation to be too brief to communicate with his sub properly. As nighttime falls, he initiated the call, awaiting to see his attractive sub. He would dfeinitely be asking him to show him every bit of changes he found.
(Problems of format? OMG !!The paragraphs had been mixed in disorder, I have already corrected it. When I have returned to read the text it was a real hell, was totally illegible. I'm so sorry, I feel so ashamed and depressed ) :(

Mounee became very sad when he knew that Edmond would be late two more weeks in returning. " He does not want to see me, he detests me. I am for him a heavy load " he thought for himself. To Mounee they approached a few immense desire of crying; he was feeling more alone that in a foreign country which language he was not dominating. "Only you my little baby are not a foreigner for me, only you are not a stranger " he spoke to his son.

The housekeeper entered the room and on having seen Mounee's sad face said to her:

- We go, young gentleman, this spirit arrives. looks what I bring..
- What is it Annie?
- A portable computer, Mr Falton wants to speak with you across this device. They have explained thousand times to me where I have to press the button in order that you could speak with him.
- sir Falton want to speak with me for cam?
- I have not idea, Mounee. Do not do too many questions to me on this device that makes me nervous.
- Oh, Annie... I Have a horrible aspect, truth?

After a few seconds the connection was established.
(it's alright! just a little problem with the sequence ;))

Edmond had been a little confused with himself as well. He hadn't expected himself to be having such deep emotions with Mounee already, and he had to admit he was looking forward to seeing his sub's face. He tried to concentrate on his work while waiting for Annie to call him, but he kept on glancing at the screen, not able to focus his attention on the documents in front of him. Sighing he pinched the bridge of his nose and smiled. His little Mounee was indeed having too great an effect on him. he probably have to "punish" him for that.

Hearing the ringing from the computer, he looked up and accepted the invitation for a call and saw his nanny. "Hello Annie. I hope you are fine with dealing with this computer. I know you are so afriad of them." He smiled warmly at his babysitter. It's always good to see the older lady, even though he was craving to see Mounee even more now. "Everything set? I hope these few weeks are alright? Smooth?" He asked, hinting on her to tell him a little about Mounee.
The housekeeper was startled to see and hear Edmond appear on the laptop.
- Mr. Falton, beg me for being so clumsy with this technology of hell. Around here everything is fine, all the service staff are looking forward to seeing you. "The boy" (referring to Mounee) is charming and cooperates in everything: it carries very well its food, and according to the doctor, its general state is optimum in its fourth month of pregnancy. Mounee, fast ... come on, it's Mr Falton.

Mounee covered his face with his hands.

-- Come on, Moonee do not be so embarrassing. Oh, excuse him, Mr. Falton ... lately, "the boy" is very sensitive. Would it be possible for me to take him out to the garden so he can get some air? Is too pale, Mr. Falton .. but still as beautiful as ever. Mounee, come on ... come on!

Finally, Mounee put in front of the cam, but seeing Edmond lowered his head
- Good morning, sir. How are you?

(you have changed back your profile pic? Why's that?)

"Mounee?" Edmond frowned a little hearing how Annie said his sub was too pale. He gently asked Annie. "Annie, would you please let us speak in private? And later I would want to talk to you again. About how you would be asking me for permission to bring Mounee out. He's a guest of the house, pregnant as well, so it shouldn't be a question to ask me, but to ask him. He's not a prisoner. Now, would you please let me spaek with him?" He stated, not scolding but was quite stern. Seeing Annie nodded and left the room, he turned to Mounee. "Mounee, show me your face." He said, looking forward to seeing Mounee's pretty face. He was pleased with how his sub realised he shouldn't look him in the eyes but for now, he wish to see him. "Look at me, I wnat to see your beautiful eyes."
(I'm looking for a picture with a better collar-strap, Did you like the previous?)

Mounee, finally raised his head and showed his luminous green eyes. Her hair had grown a little and framed her pale face, still highlighting her burning cheeks and fleshy lips. He was dressed in a broad white silk shirt with fine black trim and equally wide black trousers tied beneath his dilated but small belly. The pregnancy had further accentuated the lovely curve of her ass...

- I'm so glad to see you, Sir. Everything okay in your business?

(Yes the one before is quite nice, but this profile of your face is also quite good ;))

"Glad to see you too my boy. Yes business is fine, though I would rather it end sooner so i could see you for yourself." Edmond looked intensely at Mounee, tracing all the changes on his face. He had changed,but he was pleased to see that loyalty still there on him. "Show me your body. I want to look at our child as well. I would be back when the doctor, or better yet, I will do the ultrasound to see of the gender of our baby. Have you been eating well? Feeding our baby while I am not there to see to your diet? I wish for a healthy, big baby when the time came." He asked, waiting for Mounee to stand up and lift up that shirt for him to see. He would much rather his own hands were on his sub, who was so pliant and his body even more perfect with the ongoing pregnancy.
(Thanks :) )

- No need to worry, Sir, your son, "our son" (his maternal instinct forced him to correct) is perfectly. Right now I feel how it moves in my belly, Sir. Maybe because he's feeling my heart pounding.
Mounee began to unbutton the buttons of his shirt one by one, starting at the slender neck, then the shoulders and the sleeves ... As the silk slid down her body and exposed her bulging breasts, Mounee covered them with her arms.
- I'm eating healthy and well, Sir, do not worry.
Her belly looked beautiful and perfectly embedded in her hips. Mounnee stepped forward so that Edmon appreciated the curvature of her belly.

- Sir, please, I beg you! I would like to know the sex of my baby. I need to speak to my son, dream beautiful things for him, wish him the best in the world for him .. Can you understand me, Sir?

"And why is your heart pounding?" Edmond asked even though he could guess the reason. He gulped down watching Mounee undress. His developing breasts couldn't be fully covered by his arms now, the bluge was still visible through his thin arms. Edmond was pleased with the growth, but he felt like the baby could be grwoing a little more. The slight curvature of Mounee's belly was still too small for him. "You would be knowing the sex of our baby, when i got back. We couldn't determine the gender until the baby's five months old. I coulddn't wait until you are really showing, when even the largest shirt of mine couldn't cover it and ti would be obvious htat you have been bred, marked in and out by me. Thoroughly, wholly, belongs to me." Edmond said in a husky voice, his possessiveness showing.

"Now Mounee, there should be a box next to you, left by Annie. Open it." He said, referring to a white and plain box next to him. Inside, there's a choker that was leather. "edmond" was engraved on it, blending in with the beautiful pattern that was a combination of floral and thorn. "That's my gift from the trip."
"Forgive me, Sir, I am a first-time mom."( he shuddered when this word came spontaneously and naturally from her lips) I do not know many things about pregnancy and I do not have anyone to talk to about this issue either. Do not have books on hand to consult. (Mounee did not want to give the impression of making reproaches or complaints but he was always a sincere boy to really say what he thought and felt) The doctor has assured me that our baby grows healthy and strong, Sir"

He opened the package that Edmondo pointed out to him and was very surprised to see it! It was really beautiful! Mounee kissed the leather and silver strap and lay down on the bed crying.
- Thank you, Sir, for this wonderful gift.
Staring at the cam, he began to put it around his neck. Now her breasts were exhibited in the fullness of her beauty, perfectly turned and crowned by two fleshy pink nipples.Mounee went quickly to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror, she was really excited. Returning and looking at Edmond through the cam, he said:

- Do you love me just a little bit?

"A little bit? what do you mean Mounee?" Edmond was patient, he knew this would come up so he wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. He liked how the collar matches with Mounee's milky white skin, the dark leather make him appear even more delicate and pretty. His nipples are also quite enticing, the pink and enlarged areola are so palatable he wished he could be there to suck on those, making them even more swollen and red. He is sure Mounee would squeak when he touched them, no doubt being ultra-senstiive now, preparing for milk production. He would love to cup and weigh them, jiggle them in his palms.

"Keep well the collar, I wouldn't want it removed from you until I come back. It shows everyone of my ownership. You are the owner, and only owner of it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,308 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 12,707 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98