Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
("Do you love me even just a little?" Is an expression - said with an expression of the face as a stew - as a desire for the other person to say: Yes I love you . Do not forget that I am a foreigner.) :)

- Sir, the necklace, besides your son, is the most important thing I have in my life. How can you think I'm not going to take care of him? If someone wanted to drag me by force I would fight with my hands and teeth first. It is the most valuable thing I have because it is your property just like the son I carry in my gut.

There are many types of torture, but without doubt the most painful is to love a person desperately and not have her by your side. To wish to embrace that person and to be able to do it, to feel that you would give part of your life by kissing it and not being able to do it. "That's the pain of the kiss" "Yes, kisses hurt a lot when you do not have the person you love," thought Mounee. "Desire and desire and not get what you want, how it destroys the heart, it destroys it a thousand times"

(Ah i didn't see the "Love" so "Do you me a little bit" doesnt make sense to me. Great ;))

"No one would be hurting you, but yes, i like how you would fiercely protect the necklace, just like how I believe you would be taking care of our baby." Edmond smiled and gave Mounee his approval. "With that, I guess I don't need to answer your question...?" He siad with a smirk. If he was about to declare his love, he wouldn't want it to be through a computer, making it sound lifeless and light. If he was to say "I love you" to Mounee, he would like to say it at a muhc greater setting. "Start marking your wiastline from today. I want to see how muhc you have grown these next 2 weeks that I would be away." In truth, Edmond had already been planning on if he could shorten his trip any shorter. He just oculdn't leave his pregnant sub alone, who had such a gorgeous body his cock was filling out just by seeing it.
Mounee thought about the words spoken by Edmond. Translating them one by one to avoid confusion. The fact that his Master was foreign made him even more interesting and attractive, and that the seed germinated in his belly came from a foreigner, made Mounee more charming and fascinating. He curled up on his belly and spoke to his son: "Daddy is a foreigner my baby, but he is a very handsome man. You will be proud to have a father like him."

- Sir, I would like so much that you put your hands in my belly! Do you know something? I think I already feel perfectly how it moves ... and when my baby moves, I sing to him so that he knows that his mother loves him with all the strength of his heart. Right now as I talk to you, Sir, your son moves ...

Edmond chuckled hearing that. "You are indeed a perfect 'mother', aren't you my lovely Mounee?" He was glad how Mounee embraced his identity as the child's mother, and that he obviously loved their child already. "I would love to do that as well. You would be singing to him in Spanish? French?" He asked, curious. he was sure their child would be multiligual, being fluent in many languages, confusing everyone except his parents. "Cup your belly with your palms, Mounee, I like to see you holding it. Also it would show how big you have grown already."
Mounee was also surprised when Edmond referred to his "maternal instinct." Yes it was true ... those words had come out of Mounee's mouth naturally. Her hormones were spreading fast and her cuperpo was adapting perfectly to her new identity.

She blushed a little more when her owner asked her what songs she sang to her baby
- Yes, sir ... I sing in French and Spanish. And believe me our son stays calm.
He stood up to show Edmond how his belly had grown in size. She held him with her hands and caressed him tenderly.
- Can you see it, Sir?" Is not it beautiful? No doubt you have a good and fertile seed, Sir ... I can feel its taste and texture perfectly. (Again he blushed as he said this, Mounee was always very spontaneous in expressing his emotions and feelings) If my Male were here with me and I could feed on his seed, my belly would grow even more .... Oh my God, Why do I want, love and desire this man so much? - Thought Mounee

"I you love my seed and couldn't wait to taste it again." Edmond teased, loving how Mounee blushed so deep he was turning into an apple. "And indeed your belly's beuatiful, including our baby inside of you. I want to taste it as well, your belly. I will play with your bellybutton, your nipples, every part of you is oozing out the smell of being a mother. I can imagine your distinct smell of milk and cookie strenghtening. You have also become very snesitive have you? Show me your tiny prick. I bet it is already standing up, weeping precum now?" Edmond said, knowing full well how his voice would affect Mounee.
Of course Mounee was excited, how could he not be in the presence of his sower even if it was for cam?His body was a fruit in fullness, a fig with red fertilized entrails and oozing honey through its small hole. It burned with desire to be with his man, to feel it inside his body.

- Sir ... do not torture me this way. I have fulfilled my promise and "I have not touched at any time" I promise you.
Sometimes her breasts emanated a sweet, delicious scent, and some droplets dripped from her nipples. Mounee was picking up a piece of an cotton and wiping his ultra-sensitive pink buttons. "Now they smell like milk with cookies" he says For himself. He brought her breasts close to the cam so that Edmond could see them better and a few droplets of milk sprouted involuntarily from her nipples. Mounee moaned because they ached .. it was a pain mixed with pleasure, a pleasure so intense that it hurt of pure pleasure.

- Oh, sorry, Sir ....

Seeing that faint droplet coming out from Mounee's nipples, accompanied by his sweet moan, was very great a pleasure for Edmond to see. He licked his lips, desperately wanting to suckle on those pebbles, and drink those sweet drops of nectar from Mounee directly. "Scoop them up, we wouldn't want to waste it at all. How does it feel? Are your chest full? Filled? Do they ache? Tell me, Mounee, tell me all about it. Do you crave me? Do you want me to relieve you of the pressure and empty them. I would hate to see any of those sweet drops going to waste so now, scoop those up and taste it. Tell me, how does it taste, your own milk?" He said, his eyes tracing Mounee's chest and front, imagining he had been there.

"Take a look at the box, underneat that red silk holding your necklace before, there should be something. I have a better one to show you later, but this is what I would be giving you for now." Inside there's a panties. Silky and comfortable, there's a thin stick fixed at the bottom where Mounee's anus would be at the back. In front, there's an adjustable cockring. "Put it on, right in front of me. I want to see your perfect butt eating that toy in." He ordered in a husky voice.
With excitement and agitated breathing, her breasts seemed to increase even more in volume; His areolas opened like two pellets and the nipples emerged harder and more sensitive- "Ahhhhhhhh ... they hurt a lot, Sir" with one of his fingers picked up a drop of milk and put it on his lips to taste it. It was the first time she tasted the milk from her breasts and it was sprung by the sweet and exquisite taste she had. Then he took a teaspoon of silver and placed it under one of his long nipples, pressed a little, and then more milk flowed. He savored it and his face flooded with happiness.
- Yes, it really tastes delicious, our baby will breastfeed with pleasure and will feed perfectly on my breasts. Would you so much want to have him near me now, Sir! You have worked this miracle in me, your seed has made my dream possible.

He opened the box that Edmond indicated and discovered that other gift. She liked the feel of the silk of the panties and the shape of the penis that was attached to the fabric. Mounee was very nervous about all the news ... He stood in front of the cam and began the ritual.

On this occasion, as I already knew the meaning "of present" He turned and bowed his body and offered himself to his Master. He parted the two hemispheres of his ass a little, and his narrow hole was warm, moist, eager to receive his host. Mounee lubricated him with his own fluid and introduced a finger first "Ahhhhhhhhh, I like it but it hurts." Continued to stimulate the ring with more precum and saliva and this time entered two of his fingers
- Sir, I need you, I wish you with all my strength
Licked and salivating that artificial penis imagining that it was Edmondo's cock, and then, Mounee introduced one by one his legs in the panties to fit his thighs... Now that I think of you I feel good.
When the penis fully entered Mounee her panties fit perfectly to her belly. Then, Mounee introduced his penis to the chastity cage built into the panties, blocked the mechanism with a small padlock and showed the keys to his Male.
"Sir, what do you want me to do with the keys?" I belong to you in body and soul.
Mounee was about to say, "Do you want me to swallow the keys?" I would do anything for you to show you how I feel about you. That only you are my only owner. But metal can be dangerous and our son's life is sacred.

Seeing how Mounee millked himself was ecstatic. He knew Mounee was sensitive and he nodded encouragingly at how snesitive his nipples are now, for a light press of the spoon was sufficient for him to spill. He couldn't wait for how they would grow even more in volume and if possible, sensitivity, for the 6 long months they are looking ahead. "Do try not to squeeze on them. You have to store them from now on, for 2 full weeks until I am back and would share the taste with you. We are testing the quality of the baby's food, together." Edmond smiled indulgently at Mounee who had been meeting his expectation, even exceeding them, in each and every little task he assigned the submissive.

Looking at how Mounee presented him with his delicious and narrow hole, Edmond knew he had chosen right to find the smallest dildo. He knew his submissive could take a larger one, but he also liked how tightly he clenched down on his member when he entered him. He also didn't want Mounee to be in too much discomfort when he walked around. Seeing Mounee prepare himself with his delicate finger, those pink fingernails disappearing into his hole, made Edmond regret a little why he had chosen to do this when tehy were apart from each other, and not truly face to face. He wanted to teach that gorgoeous buttocks, separate those snowy flesh apart, and see him scissor his fingers in and out of the ripe, eager hole. He swallowed hard and cleared his throat before continuing watching the erotic show, palming his own cock as he watched his sub administer the toy into his dripping hole. As Mounee slipped his cock - which he noted was shrinking further than when he had left - into the ring in the panites., he smiled at how obediently Mounee was offering the key. "Attach it to the keyring in your collar. You wouldn't be able to reach it until i come back." He smiled and instructed. "Good job babe. Turn around now, show me how perfectly the panty is fitted over your little butt. Is it too tight around your belly?" He asked, not wanting it to be straining the baby.
("a thin stick fixe" I understood that like a fixed penis to the panties like a small dildo or plug ... why do you do this to me? Jajajjajaj .. if you already know how morbid I am) :D

"Yes, Sir ... do not worry. I will take care of my breasts with much pampering and I will always keep them perfect. How I wish now that you would test the emament of our baby and you gave me your approval! Do you realize how fertile and powerful your seed is, Sir? Tell me one thing, please: Do you think it is convenient for me to wear some type of garment or bra? If you are not with me I do not know who to ask these things. And I dare not consult Annie without your permission.
Mounee placed the keys of the chastity cage padlock next to the strap of his neck where it read "EDMOND" perfectly, you could hear a click, click of the keys colliding with the plaque. Now, more than ever, Mounee was a sweet, docile kitten eager to curl up in his owner's lap Mounee was excited, wet and hungry for caresses and pampering. His body was very hormonal and felt the need to have his man by his side, it was an organic and natural need. The imperious desire to hold the man who had inseminated him. By having that small penis inserted inside her, her stimulated prostate caused the uterus and womb to react by further lubricating her ducts. Mounee was hot with burning cheeks and red lips as usual.
He turned his body again to show Edmond how the panties fitted perfectly to his ass and waist. Mounee was really sexy and erotic in those panties ...
- Sir, I love your gift. When you arrive I will buy many more Could I accompany you even if you choose them? plaese, please...

(I know how you need that to quench your dripping hole... wouldn't want you wetting all your clothes right? Besides.... there's a little surprise waiting... ;))

"Do NOT consult with Annie! This is our private matter, and I know how Annie felt like an overbearing mother, but i would be very displeased if you ever share with her little details about your feelings or wellbeing that should be reserved to me." Edmond ordered, he was very serious and he frowned hard hearing Mounee's question. "As for bras.... I wouldn't want any until I come back. You think you could do that? Hold onto them if you need to, I know they would jiggle when you walk. Just cup them gently when you move around, i am sure you would be taking good care of them until I come back."

Seeing how mounee's face gradually bcome flushed, Edmond could almost hear the sigh coming from Mounee's delicious lips, lamenting for his absence. He wish so hard to embrace his lovely little sub in his arms, offering him all the love and pampering possible. He would be having so much fun with both his mate and his child. "Mounee.... you are so lovely. I am getting addicted to you..." Edmond sighed, looking at Mounee with an indulging smile. "And when we reunite with each other.... yes indeed we will be buying more of this together. perhpas those without the dildo attached behind... for by that time you would have a real one taking up your perk little ass."
- Ayyye, Sir .. do not be angry with me, I get very sad!I assure you that I do not share any of my emotions, thoughts and feelings with Annie, It was just a question, I did not tell her anything..Please do not piss me off, forgive me? je vous en prie.. Yes, you are right, you are very intelligent and you have quickly grasped it. It was Annie who told me about putting on a bra. "Mounne, those breasts are growing a lot. It will be necessary to put on a bra for the milk to not spill," she said. But when I move and walk I will protect you with my hands and in my arms like a treasure until you return. I do not want anyone approaching or touching me more than their hands.

Then Mounee came back to the cam to offer "his treasure" to his Man, it seemed to hold a bouquet of white roses in his arms.
- Really? Will you allow me to accompany you to the street to share clothes? I love you, Sir, let me tell you, I need to tell you: I love you.
His chastity cage was completely damp, hearing Edmond's voice and seeing him on the laptop screen further stimulated his hormones and accentuated his desire for his male to cover him.

- Sir, you give me your permission to take a bath. Ah .. and then I will eat healthy and reasonably. You have opened my appetite and I feel very happy and happy. Thank you, Sir.

While talking to his DOM, mounee heard certain sounds on the outside, the window overlooking the huge garden of the house was ajar because it was good temperature Mounee leaned out and six feet below he could see the silhouette of a guy, it was Bruce, Edmond's chauffeur who seemed to be working as a gardener in that corner hidden in thickets. He paid a little more attention to the movement of that hand and then Mounee realized that Bruce was actually masturbating. He shuddered at the scene. Why did that boy have to choose precisely that place to vent? Could not Bruce choose another more appropriate place?
After a few seconds, Mounee watched as Bruce ejaculated on a scrub of red roses covering the petals with his sperm shots ...

Mounee thought of Edmond. At first he was frightened to have witnessed that scene But then he thought of Edmond and said to himself: But then he thought of Edmond and said to himself, "It's that need for some guys to often interrupt what they're doing and find a way to release the contents of their balls.This may be the reason some men end up making themselves straws in unsuspected places or they go to look like a hot pussy or a wet throat. Mounee thought of Edmond, "he's a man," he said to himself, but Mounee decided at that very moment that he would never ask him for Edmond's life that he would not tell her voluntarily. "What seduces me most about a man is his freedom, yes, a free man at my side," he conclude.

"Bon, mon garcon. Just remember my words. You are holding th3m well, i can see. Those two little lovely flowers." He praised his sub seeing him holding onto his chest, which are about an A cup, going to a B now. "You are going to reserve them for me and me alone." He smiled seeing how Mounee got very excited from knowing he could be accompanying him to.shopping , and he could see through the sheer panties that Mounee was leaking profusely down below. He felt very content seeing how much impact he had on his little Mounee, so it surprised him a little seeing him distracted. He waited for Mounee to come back to where he could see him, but he didnt and soon he would need to get off. "Mounee! Where've you been? My clock's ticking and I couldnt stay for long." He said a little impatiently. "What on earth could be more important than me?" He asked, slightly annoyed.
- Ahmm, I went to the window for a moment, Sir ... I was a little warm - he said blushing

Mounee never liked lying, but he also knew that A Edmond as a good male Alpha likes to have everything under his control; He would not piss him off and if he told Edmond what he had seen under the window He would be angry.

- Nothing or nobody is more important than you, Sir.

I will take good care of my body and our baby because everything you see before your eyes is your property. And I like to be yours, Sir, I swear by the most sacred thing. You have to trust me, sir ... please. Before I met you, it was just nothing. Believe me that I tell you the truth, you and your seed completed my life cycle. Do you see the metamorphosis of my body? You entered my house and dwelt it, gave it form and filled it with life.
Outside, there are many dangers and obstacles, you are a man of the world and you know it better than I do, but between us an eternal "bond" has been established, my Sir ... you can not imagine how his seed rooted in my interior like a powerful tree.

Edmond knew there.could be more to the reason behind Mounee's sudden disappearance, but.time was precious to them and he didnt want this rare chance of meeting be ruined by something else. "I shall test for your allegiance. Do remember, I am the most important thing in your life. Would you be like many other bearers, abandoning their seeder when a new life enter?" He wasnt this inseucre before, but seeing what Mounee had just done made him a little uncertain. Yes indeed, their child is important, but for him, nothing is more important than his sub and that's what he wanted to hear from Mounee in return. He looked at the pretty face in front of him and for the first time, become a little uncertain to his sub's reaction.
- Sir, since you became my seeder and I voluntarily wanted to be your carrier our bond will be eternal, believe me, I beg you. This necklace with your name is a very important symbol for me ...But I am a healthy boy, strong, and very vital, let me be useful to you, let your submissive fight for you to make you strong and powerful. Together, you and I, there will be no dangers or obstacles that can overcome us. You do not trust me, Sir?

Mounee was with tears in his eyes because he knew of his difficulty in finding the right words in a language he did not master, it was a very great impotence that Mounee felt to make himself understood correctly.

"Sir," he said, pointing to the window, "there are people out there who can hurt you." But I do not tell you this to create insecurity for you. I will always be by your side, I will give my life to defend you. This is what I want you to understand: I will always be by your side because I love you madly. What can I do for you to understand me?

(My hair has grown a lot since you did not see me. Do I cut it again?)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(I think i like them a little longer. they are naturally curly right?)

Edmond was a little confused. "Dnagerous people who would hurt me? Who are you talking about?" He asked. He wans't aware of any other person, in his own house especially, to be able to hurt him. "Mounee.... I just want you to pay your full attention to me. We shouldn't sidetrack any longer, for i do not have that much time. Come here babe." Edmond instructed. "Let me get this clear. For me, you are the most important thing in the world. If you got yourself hurt, I would be very upset. You know your everything belong to me and if you attempt to do anything that could harm yoruself, it's unacceptable for me. Do you understand?" He asked urgently, not wanting to come back and see Mounee hurt or injured in any way.
(Thanks, it makes me very happy that you like) :)

- Do not be confused, Sir ... if I just want to bring you serenity and happiness into your life!
Mounee extended his arms to the cam and looked at the man he had loved most in his life. His gaze was clean and sincere, transparent as his soul.
Suddenly he thought of the sea, imagined himself swimming naked with Edmond, both lying on the warm sand and playing among the waves of the shore.

- Sir, do you like the sea and swim naked in the water? I would love to be embracing you and not feel afraid.

(What I have done for you, express what I really feel for you. Do you like it? I would love to put it as an avatar if you give me permission.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,332 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 13,114 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98