Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
(I like your current avatar more ;))

"You like the ocean? Hmmm yes I do enjoy the sun and the beach. I would remember to put lots of sunscreen on you." Edmond said suggestively as he contemplated on a trip with Mounee out in the islands that he owned. With that they wouldn't have distractions or any other strangers disturbing them, and he could further strengthen his ties and communication with his sub. "Let's see. Though i would need to go in a few minutes. Mounee, take good care of yourself, I will talk to you when I can find the time. Can you ask Annie back in?" He asked. He was already looking forward to reuniting with Mounee, who's tooo attractive and adorable to be left alone.
(Ok, then I leave if you like the current one)

Edmond was right, he was always right because my Alpha Male is a smart and wise man. Mounee has a very white and sensitive skin and the sun causes serious burns if it does not put much protection. Mounee's mother always took care of her son in this regard when they went to the beach and did not allow her child to sunbathe after fifteen days.

- Yes, Sir...I'm going to tell Annie

Before disappearing in front of the screen, Mounee smiled at Edmond and whispered in a very low voice (inaudible) for his man to read his lips said "I love you" and kissed him with the tips of his fingers.
Annie entered with a slightly bewildered face

- Mr. Falton? Do you want anything?

"Annie, nice to see you. I would like to give you a little instructions. Mounee, you are free to go, and if you want to explore any part of the house, the gardens, or whatever around the proximity, you could feel free to do so, and that's also for you Annie. I want him accompanied but not imprisoned, so please, do not ever again ask me if you could bring him out. Mounee's a free man, and I do not wish to limit his freedom. Just be careful babe." He said the last bit to Mounee.

Edmond exchanged a few things with annie on how to treat Mounee in the house, and have to left to attend a meeting, leaving the rest of the instruction to a phone call with Annie when Mounee wasn't there. He had a surprise for his babe and he had to cooperate with annie for that.

That night, when everybody went to bed, he texted Mounee. "Babe. Are you asleep?"
Mounee was startled to hear the characteristic sound of Skype ... He jumped on the bed and stood in front of the screen
_ Sir, I was dreaming of you

(I thougth they could just text. As in SMS? Wouldn't be with cam)

"You're dreaming of me?" Edmond chuckled. His sub always knew how to melt his heart. "Right, I have a little sruprise for you. I know you must be lonely at night. Do you have the panties on?" He asked, even though he was sure his sub would have it on. He guessed he wouldn't leave it even when he went to bath.
(Ok, SMS) :)

Mounee's hands were shaking, it was the first time Edmond had sent her a sms and was so intimate.

"Yes, sir, I have my panties on, and of course my chastity cage and the collar on my neck.

Edmond smiled. "Good boy. that's my good boy." He praised before switching on the remote in his hand. It was a tiny pen like device, but the signal it sent out would trigger teh dildo buried deep in Mounee. It was nothing compared to his own, but at least he could now have more control over Mounee's pleasure.
(I loved the surprise ha ha ha ha .. you are very bad making me suffer that way) ;)

Mounee was shocked when the plug he had inserted into his pussy emitted the sudden vibrations. Then, he knew that it was his Owner who emitted those signals from a distance.
The vibrations instantly stimulated his prostate and began to lubricate
- Mmmmmmmmmmmm ... I like it.
Lying in bed, he arched his body forward and his breasts emerged from the opening of the white silk shirt. Mounee ran two of his fingers through his cage clit and felt precum flow through the metal hole. He took some of that fluid into his mouth and sucked his fingers ... it tasted delicious.

(HMm i know you would love it. A little surprise from Edmond to alleviate Mounee's loneliness and the feeling of being ignored?)

Edmond smiled, he could hear the voice from the other side as he had activated the microphone, and the sweet moaning and slight ruffling noise of the bedsheet were enough for him to imagine the scene. Mounee must be writhing and squirming on the bed, the soft sucking sound must be from him tasting himself. Edmond masturbated hearing the "performance" listening to Mounee, drawing pleasure from him. "You like that surprise? Describe to me what you are doing... how you are feeling."
Although Mounee's penis had greatly reduced in size since she became pregnant, (now she had the penis size of a seven-year-old boy) when Mounee was excited "Her Clitoris" she would erect and become very sensitive. The cage of chastity tightened in the groin and closed with a padlock prevented him from touching, therefore, his pleasure was focused solely on his anus-vagina. Mounee was squirming with pleasure between the sheets whenever Edmond operated the remote control and the plug vibrated in his damp hole.
- Sir, please ...

He stood on all fours and arched his spine as if offering to get fucked by his stallion. He undid her panties and her ass was smooth, round and tempting. Mounee parted his thighs a little and Cando took the plug out of his pussy and could hear the "plop" of his dilated ring between his buttocks. He began to whip his ass to warm those hemispheres of pink flesh that begged to be penetrated by his male.
"Sir, fuck me, I need him ... I need your big cock inside me like a stud stall covers his mare. Please..

The whimpering of Mounee was the greatest sound he had heard and Edmond smiled, pleased to have reduced Mounee to a mess. stopping all vibrations all of a sudden, he called Mounee, who needed a long time to regain conscious enough to pick up the phone.

"Hello babe. How's that surprise?" Edmond asked as he palmed his own erection on the other side of the phone.
Mounee could barely speak, her breathing was very hectic
"Sir, my brain now thinks only of you, it is as if it were submerged under the waves. You flood my whole being because I'm dying to feel you inside me
Edmond's voice excited him even more, especially when he called him "babe" ... Mounee melted with desire for his male Alpha

"You had been slapping yourself didn't you? I could hear that..... enjoying yourself quite a bit?" Edmond said huskily, the temptation was great but too bad he was unable to just appear in front of Mounee. "I am there, deep in your mind. I allow you to play with yourself a little, just always put me on your mind."
Mounee imagined that Edmond had his big cock in his hands but Mounee could not touch her ... ahhhhhh Mounee that raged with desire and despair. Mounee wanted dick Edmond's in his hands, in his mouth, between her breasts. Mounee twitched in bed and squeezing her breasts on the pillow a few drops of milk sprouted from her nipples.
Then, without thinking, he dared to say to Edmond:
_ Sir, please .. do not spill your seed, please. That seed is mine. I want it for me

The despair of not being with his owner, caused Mounee to enter a kind of subspace: lying on his back on the bed, he opened his soft thighs and with one of his hands began to pull and put the plug in his tight and tight Pussyhole imagining that it was Edmond who fucked him .... with the other hand, Mounee was running her belly and her breasts. He began to groan with pain and intense pleasure at the same time. Desire devoured him inside, it was a huge need that Mounee felt at that moment to have his sower inside him.
- Sir ... Your son also needs to touch you, feel your hand on my belly, my baby needs to hear and become familiar with his father's voice. My baby just like me he need to feed on her juices and seed, Sir ... I can not anymore? This absence will drive me crazy.

Hearing his sub's desperate cry got Edmond even more arouse. "You want to keep all my seeds as yours? I couldn't promise that... since I am very sure you are leaking milk right now." He teased as he quickened his stroking on his cock. "Mounee, I would do all of that, rubbing on your growing belly, drinking from your tits, letting you take my ccok so nice and beautifully, talking together to the baby, do everything together." He promised as they mastrubated together. He could imagine Mounee's inexperienced hole grabbing onto the thin dildo greedily, wanting more while it strained to hold even the narrow toy. He would be slamming into that tight and delicious litte hole very soon, perhaps sooner than Mounee thought.
(Sorry I fell asleep hugging my pillow, but very happy to be dreaming of you. You have caused me three magnificent orgasms) :)

Mounee was a perfect pussyboy. Sure enough, he had no experience of giving pleasure to a man, (Edmond was the first and only man to deflower his innate part, the first and only man who actually inhabited his body and became its owner) But Nature designed for Mounne a body and genitals extraordinarily well prepared to please and satisfy an Alpha male: the narrow and small ring of his pussy - once deflowered by Edmond - was flexible and resilient to fit perfectly to the contour and perimeter Of his Male's cock, (Edmond's cock was very big and thick) And the inner walls of her vagina and uterus were also soft, resilient, perfect for sweetly holding her stallion's penis and transmitting the pulsations and contractions of her desire and the pleasure she felt in each of her orgasms. Thus, Mounee, could feel pleasure and experience strong clitoral or "vaginal" orgasms through her anus-vagina.
Edmond, like every good male dominant Alfa, wanted to always have control of his submissive, so he put the cage clit so that Mounee did not "touch" until it was Edmond who did it himself or gave him permission to do it. Mounee belonged in body and soul to Edmond, Therefore, he was also the owner of the pleasure of his submissive.Edmond knew very well that while the penis. His boy's clitoris remained locked inside the cage of chastity, Mounee could only concentrate on offering himself sexually to his Master, to satisfy him and to please him and, above all, to feel pleasure and to have orgasms only when Edmond fucked him and "inhabited" with his masculinity. Edmond's cock was the only cock Mounee had to think about and concentrate on. Edmond would become the only man for Mounee from now on.

Edmond drove through his voice as he masturbated himself (controlling Mounne's sensations and breathing) to a common orgasm at the same time.

"Sir, I can not ... I need to leave now, I need to abandon myself to you and feel that I belong to you. Please, Sir ... let me abandon the joy with you.

Then her vagina opened a little more like a vestibular cavity to give way to that area of her uterus perfectly designed to receive the headcocke of a man and receive the sacred seed.

- Please, Sir, now, now .... inseminate me, fill me with your cum. I need it. I love you Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(It's ok ;) is that a big or those small orgasms that you got? ;))

Edmond couldnt see very clearly the miraculous and beautiful proceds going on underneath in Mounee's mancunt, but what he's seeing: the dazed face of Mounee, his flushed cheeks and torso, his sweet moans and squirms, his uttering of his name repeatedly, and the final orgasm evidence by Mounee tensing up, arching his back, raising his chest like a swan... all of them are evidence enough to show Edmond how his sub achieved orgasm with his tiny prick locked in the cage. It tried to spill a few drops of precum but it's Mounee's bottom that expelled the most fluids. The realization that Mounee had just ejaculated from behind is so hot Edmond exploded his seeds all over his hands as well.

"God Mounee you are absolutely perfect. You have just reached an orgasm from behind.... so perfrct. You are so unique i have never witness something like that. My perfrct little boy, who would be the mother of all my children." Edmobd praised as he panted, recovering from his own orgasm. Cleaning himself, he added. "How I wish you could be here to lick me clean. All these seeds, going to be wasted on a cheap piece of tissue paper" edmond smirked and told Mouner. "Alright love, it's getting late and you need more sleep. I think what we did together just now should be able to make you feel tired. Goodnight babe."
(Wow,I loved the metaphor of the white swan emerging from the sheets) :)

Mounee was breathing heavily after climaxing with her pleasure. He had scrambled hair, red cheeks, very hot lips and bulging with excitement. Her thighs were soaked and moistened by the fluids of the intense that Edmond had caused through the telephone and the remote control of the vibrator.
He thought of his Master's hands covered with his own semen, and also remembered when Bruce, the driver, under the window ejaculated on the scrub of red roses. "Oh, Sir ... how I would lick your hands covered with your valuable seed, suck each one From your fingers and digest to the last drop spilled by your cock.

Hungry, thirsty ... Mounee touched his intimate parts and picking up a little of his own fluids he brought to his mouth and began to lick his fingers. Mounee needed food, he needed his man. The sucking motions on his thumb soothed his anxiety, the jaws moved rhythmically suckling, his fleshy lips tightened to the axis of his thumb sucked like a child a tit ... so he calmed down.
He placed the pillow between her legs and hugged her as if it were Edmond's body, a wave of tenderness and affection calmed him even more. Palpating his belly, he told his son: have you sweet dreams, my little baby, your mother loves you very much because you are a very good baby. You will see how Daddy will soon come to take care of us and protect us. Sleep in my arms, my precious baby. Mom loves you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,334 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 13,142 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98