Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
(Do not get angry about it. I love you so much)

When Mounee awoke, the sun was flooding the sheets of the bed. Annie, who had come in to bring her breakfast, was fascinated by the beauty of that gestating body. "It's absolutely perfect in harmony and volumes," she thought. "Edmond really must be proud of this boy."
Mounee opened his eyes and, seeing Annie, smiled sweetly. "Good morning, Annie"
- Good morning, Mr Dubois, did you sleep well?
- Mmmmmm (Stretching) like the angels - remembered the image of the white swan opening the wings ...
- Yes, young man, it is a sunny and splendid day. You look radiant and healthy but now you must have breakfast.
- Thanks, Annie ... the truth is that I have an appetite and all this on the tray must be very rich. (After taking a sip of orange juice) Annie, this morning I want to take a walk in the garden to oxygenate and walk. Oh, I know, I know ... I'll wear sun protection, maximum degree of protection. Do not worry.
- It is not for me, Mounee, for whom you must worry but for yourself. Your skin is very soft, white and beautiful. Your skin not have any blemishes, it pays to take care of your skin and protect it from sunburn.
- You suggest me to come out with a parasol? LOL
- Yes, those are the conditions.
- Well OK. Done deal. I'm going to take a good shower and go out there. I want my baby to feel - one by one - the smell of all the flowers.
After the bath and spread the protective cream all over his body, Mounee's skin looked fresher and elastic if it fit; His belly was increasing in fullness and beauty. He chose a plaid shirt with blue tonalities and underneath it, and bellow a white cotton t-shirt. Only two buttons of his shirt Could be fastened from the neck because his belly protruded in a tender and charming way.
The same thing happened with the jeans: Mounee was forced to fit them well below his belly, which naturally highlighted the rounded curve of his buttocks.
The cool morning air, the warm rays of the sun, and the exuberance of that immense garden made mounee feel very good. Mounee really looked like a young gentleman of another age with the parasol by way off a cane. He was smelling and explaining to his son all the odors and plants he was finding .. "Ah, this bush is a jasmine! In the South of my country it is very characteristic.In the evening, its small flowers open and exhale a delicious perfume, You are now like a little jasmine, my dear baby, but you will grow in my belly until you become strong and beautiful. " Mounee did not realize that someone was embracing him ...
- Good morning, said the visitor
Mounee started on hearing that voice. It was about Alec who recognized him instantly.
- Mounee? what a surprise! What are you doing here? In the restaurant they told us that you had gone to your country for an urgent reason. Are you working here for Mr. Falton?
- That is not of your incumbence. I will not answer any of your questions.
Mounee was about to leave that part as quickly as possible, but Alec grabbed his arm.
-Why such a rush? We are or we went been co-workers and we have also been good friends, have not we?
-You say well "we went" .. it is true that you helped me at first but then betrayed our friendship. Have you forgotten that brutal incident in the elevator? I have not yet been able to forget it.
- Come on, Mounee. I've already forgiven you for that." That night I drank too much and was very drunk. I did not know what I was doing.
-But I know very well what you did. Get away from me, okay?
Mounee tried to leave but Alec held him even tighter. Suddenly he remembered what his brother-in-law told him about Mounee: "This boy can conceive children naturally." Alec's mind traveled with the speed of a lightning bolt. It was obvious that Mounee was pregnant.
- Whose son is that you carry in your belly?
- What the fuck you care? Let go of my arm
Mounee tried to struggle but soon heard a click on his neck that was familiar. Alec had in his right hand the same automatic knife of that fateful night in the elevator.
- You think I'm an imbecile? Alec said into his ear. Now I understand the reason for your disappearance. Tell me: Who is the father of that baby?
- What are you trying to insinuate, Alec?" I am pregnant of the only man I love with madness. I am absolutely sure because I was a virgin until he inseminated me. And that man obviously is not you. The incident of the elevator occurred a month and a half before conceiving my son, therefore, in no way are you the father. You were so drunk you did not even remember what you did.

Mounee's words infuriated Alec. It was true, the dates did not match at all. In a fit of rage and anger he pushed Mounee into a tree.
- Tell me who the fucking father of your son is!
Mounee feared for his life. Alec's eyes showed all the rage and frustration accumulated since Liz, his young wife, lost the son they were both waiting for in a car accident. He could not stand the thought of Mounee being pregnant with another man but him.
- Do you think you can get rid of me easily? That's pretty funny. Look at your cock compared to mine. It's not even a contest, you're going to be my bitch. Since your cock is obviously not meant to please others, I will show you how to use your other assets to make me feel good. I'll show you how a real man fucks. As my thick cock opens her ass and turns it into a pussy, you will learn everything it takes to be a submissive wife. You will learn your proper place in life, inclined to take the cock of a real man. You can not even take my eyes off my flesh. As I'm describing how I'm going to use it, you're looking at my big slab of beef, wondering how you feel. Go forward, bend over and try to fit it into your mouth. I'm sure the father of your son does not give you as much pleasure as I do. But do not worry, I'll show you how a big, thick cock pounding in and out can carry a pussy to the heights of pleasure and ecstasy, making it cum several times.

It was then that Mounee reacted in a way that he would never have imagined. Like a lioness defending her cub in a situation of maximum danger, he struck with all her strength with her right knee on Alec's testicles that fell to the ground writhing in pain ... Mounee, after taking the knife, placed the tip of the parasol On the throat of Alec:
- Do not you dare move, damn you! I swear to you that at the slightest movement you make I go through the throat in the deepest. He shouted with all his strength.
The voices and shouts alerted Annie that she quickly went to that area of ​​the garden accompanied by Bruce, Mr. Falton's private chauffeur.
- What's going on here? Said Annie. Mounee, are you all right? Alec, where did you come in? Please, Bruce, get your cousin out of this house!
When Alec attempted to rise from the ground, Mounee struck him furiously several times with the parasol as a cane.
- Nasty son of a bitch! Did you think I was going to succumb to your threats? For my son I can kill if necessary. Look at you, you fucking trash. Do you think you're a man? You're lucky that I did not cross your throat.

Mounee, little by little, recovered the calm but without losing its authority. He was very clear and serious in saying the following:
- Annie, Bruce ... from this moment it is strictly forbidden the entrance to this disgusting individual. I will say nothing of what happened to Mr. Falton because he would be so angry that yours jobs would be seriously endangered. So far I have been very prudent and discreet, but I will not allow them to endanger my son's life, understood? Ok, and now .. scad this rubbish from here and try to never see him again. I'm telling you especially, Bruce.
- Yes, Mr. Dubois. I assure you this will never happen again. Trust me.
"Ehhh ... you fucking son of a bitch," Mounee exclaimed to Alec, "keep your mouth shut if you do not want me to report you to the police." I do not fear you at all. And one more thing: in case you have any doubts, you can request a DNA test. I could never get pregnant with trash like you.
Alec looked at him and spat on the floor. His mouth was bleeding from the blows.

When Mounee finally returned to his room, he collapsed on the bed, hugging her belly. "My little baby, life is full of dangers, you know?, but I'll take care of you.We should not tell Daddy any of this because he would be very angry.Your daddy is a very busy businessman and we should not worry or trouble him , Really my sweet little baby? " Mounee buried his face in the pillow. "Sir, Sir ... I miss you so much! Where are you, I need you both my Sir!

(Sorry I had been on a real business trip myself... I have returned to my little Mounee now though, who had surprised me with another new profile pic. I like that little belly, first sign of pregnancy? I could imagine your strethced belly being even more sensitive than before.. you must tremble when i move my palm over it, caressing and outlining its shape....)

True to their promises, none of them had mentioned anything to Edmond, who had been busy planning and working, wanting to finish all business as quickly as possible so that he could return to his little Mounee. He had limited time to himself, but he constnatly have his pretty little sub on his mind, especially when he was going through endless meetings. The time had finally come for him to return, and he had arrived the house a whole week before his scehduled time. He wanted this to be a surprise for Mounee so he sneaked into the house late at night, when everyone was asleep. IT was Annie how had greeted him, and as he took off his jacket and handing it over to his nanny to take it, he asked casually of Mounee. "How's he doing? Anything special that had happened to him?" He was expecting a simple and straightforward answer, but how Annie fell silent had him turning around, looking at the elder lady curiously. "Annie? What's wrong?" His face turned serious as he began to suspect.

"Oh nothing, Sir. THere' snothing. Mounee had been exceedingly well. He had overcome the morning sickness and to be honest, I am thinking the new little master's growing a little fast. He's looking like someone into their second trimester, at least 6 months pregnant. Your genes must be too good for your child's growing strong and big." She said, attempting to cover the awkward moment of silent with her sincere smile.

Edmond nodded, even though he gave Annie a serious look, he was still a little doubtful. He could ask his little Mounee though, he was sure he could notice any signs of something wrong from his sweet little babe himself.

Changing into more comfrotable clothes, he sneaked into their bedroom. Their bedroom that he had missed so much. In the dim light, he could only see a curled back on the large 4 pole bed. He kept quiet and sneaked up to Mounee, his heart pounding excitedly as he imagined how Mounee would look now. He should be quite obviously pregnant and he was looking forward to witness the changes on his body with his own eyes and hands now.
The room was dark. Mounee is startled by the proximity of a warm body that embraces him in the back, a chill runs through his body because both his son in his womb as himself, recognize his seeder, his Alpha male. His baby is moving inside "Yes, it's Daddy, "He has come back"

Mounee feels Edmond's heart pound as he sticks to her back and their hands feel the soft curvature of her belly. It has increased a lot of volume the same as your boobs ...
Mounee is very excited and starts to cry, he covers his face with his hands and does not dare to turn his body towards his man. He has spent a lot of time and has felt very alone and abandoned. Mounee's crying becomes increasingly inconsolable and begins to tremble with emotion.
Mounee does not want to turn on the light in the room, he does not want Edmond to see him cry. He turns his body to embrace the man he loves and loves most in the world ... and Mounee kisses Edmond, it's the sweetest and most beautiful kiss Edmond has ever felt. It is the kiss of despair, of love, of passion, of absolute surrender ... it is the kiss of adoration that feels a submissive by his man.

The taste of Mounee was as sweet as Edmond remember, perhaps even better as there was a complexity in it that was added because of Mounee's pregnancy. As Mounee turned to embrace him, Edmond could feel his belly pressing against his abs. It's a wonderful feeling, the warm, protruding mound of flesh that held their bonding. Their child. Edmond held his submissive tight, enjoying and revelling in the kiss. He could feel him tremble and Edmond rubbed Mounee's delicate back, feeling his shoulder blades and his ribs under his palm, once again tracing his mate's body, mapping its contour. Their kiss was passionate and loving, the feeling of Mounee rejoicing to be reuniting with him made his heart swell with pride.

As they finally parted, Edmond held Mounee's face in his palms and he felt the moisture. "Mounee babe.... yes I am here now." He didn't mind the crying, and he liked how Mounee was suppressing his hiccups from it. He kissed away the salty tears, consoling his submissive. "I see you have been taking good care of yourself." He smiled in the dark, praising his sub as he felt Mounee's skin was smoother than when he left, his body filling up a little, fattening up. All those are evdience that Mounee had been behaving well, feeding and taking good care of himself.
- Sir, you are not going to abandon me and leave alone anymore?
When Edmond was about to respond, the boy began to give him more kisses: on the cheeks, forehead, eyes, lips, chin, shoulders ... "Mounee loves you very much, Sir" ... taking Edmon's hand Placed in his belly. Our baby has recognized you. He has listened to you and awoke.He is also very happy because you are with us "

Mounee kissed his Master's hands and then snuggled into Edmond's lap.
- Sir, during this time, there have been nights that I have been very afraid and I have prayed much for you to return. Our son and I are in very good health, the doctor has told me that my belly is very grown compared to my time of pregnancy. Our son is going to be a very big and beautiful child, do not you think? Your seed is very powerful, Sir ... and the doctor has also told me that although I am small and narrow ... I am also very fertile and I have good genes.
Mounee did not want to part with Edmond, he loved to be in touch with the skin of his male, Mounee needed to feel safe and protected between Edmond's arms. "I love this man too much" He thought.

- Tell me Sir .. are you very tired of the trip? Do you want me to go to the kitchen and prepare something to eat? I want to be useful to you, I want to take care of you, I want to prove to you that Mounee loves you a lot

"I did not leave you my little Mounee.... and I promise i will never abandon you and leave you alone anymore, at least not until our little baby's born." Edmond teased, rubbing his belly when Mounee placed it on himself. "Do not be afraid my little one. You wouldnj't be alone from now on." Even though he knew Mounee couldn't see in the dark, he still smiled proudly at Mounee for he's indeed a fertile little breeder that coupled well with his powerful seeds. "I would be taking over the doctor's work from now on Mounee, for I detest having some other pairs of hands touching you. Do you trust me on that?" Edmond rubbed around Mounee's belly, pleased with the growth as well for he's exhibiting a round and large belly at 5 months. He embraced Mounee tight, shifting him in his arms as he cradled Mounee and his belly. "Tell me boy, have you been wearing my panties well?" He asked even though he could feel the soft silk rubbing against his thigh already. "And have you been preserving your milk for me? Shall I switch on the light to inspect your work now?"
When Mounee heard Edmond say he was not going to leave her again, his smile was sweeter and brighter than ever before, even though the room was empty. He loved that encounter with his man in the dark, it was as if they met each other again. Mounee felt immense passion and excitement for the man who now protected and embraced him. It was a beautiful dream, his dream more beautiful.
He leaped for joy.
- You my doctor? Yessssssssssss ... I would love to. Oh, Sir, please .. I would love for you to take care of my pregnancy. "Mounee returned to kiss Edmond.
- Sir, I Promisse you, I not taken my Clit Cage at any time and I have not "touched me" in all this time. And I've also taken care of my breasts ..

Mounee took Edmond's hands and placed them on his sweet, sweaty, bulging breasts. There was a very pleasant temperature and a sweet aroma in the room. The boy's body had the right temperature to keep his baby warm, and his hormones aroused the desire of his male ...
Mounee's nipples were so sensitive and excited that in spite of the darkness one could clearly see how a few drops of milk spilled over the tip ... He felt Edmond's hands on his breasts and shuddered with pleasure
- Mmmmmmmmmm, Sir ..

Edmon heard Mounee's moan and he smiled indulgently. "Hmm I could feel it, your warm milk." He rubbed on the nipples a little, swiping the wetness away and licked it. "Hmm that's delicious." He kissed Mounee on the mouth sharing the taste with him. "Tasted yourself? That milk is addicting." He pushed him upward so Edmond could feed directly from Mounee. "Let me see how much you have stored through these past few weeks...." he enveloped one side with his warm mouth and on slight pressing of his lips, milk flowed out of his nipples that had obviously enlarged and warmed up. Edmond drank eagerly, he had been thristy and also, the milk is indeed sweet and aromatic. Probably one of the few drinks he found delicious. He cupped the breast as well, they had developed and was almost c cups now. He squeezed thrm slightly to encourage the milk flow. His other hand wasnt idle as well. He reached down to rub on Mounee's full bottom, rubbing.on the 2 perfrct globes of flesh.
Mounee groaned and writhed in pain when his Male stimulated his nipples. But soon the pain gave way to pleasure .. Edmond's tongue in Mounee's lips sharing both that nutritious and delicious food was something that ennobled all of Mounee's senses.
When Edmond began to suckle her breasts, Mounee gently stroked his man's head with his hands and combing his hair between his fingers
- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Papi, it's so good (He was very surprised that the word came out of his lips)
The nursing aroma mingled with Edmond's male sex pheromones ... an exciting and intoxicating atmosphere inviting caresses and kisses.
Mounee was radiant with happiness because now he was in the hands of his man, the man he loved and desired most. His only man.
He threw his neck back and arching his back like a swan opening his wings to offer his breasts to Edmond. Mounee's legs trembled with excitement. He was very hungry, accumulated much desire. Now, his seeder was next to him and he felt safe, complete and happy.
Mounee switched on a dimly lit lamp and his skin glowed softly and beautifully. He looked at Edmond with a huge affection.
- Oh, Sir .. you are very handsome and attractive. I have not stopped thinking about you not a single minute during all these months and long days.

Edmond pressed his head further down on Mounee's chest as he suckled, feeling Mounee pushing back, offering himself like a sacrifice for a deity was very satisfying. He held Mounee's upper back to get better access to his nipple and drank eagerly. He finally released him when he felt tbe milkflow.slowing down. Raising.his head from Mounee's.chest, his eyes squinted a little at the sudden rush of light into.his eyes, and in his narrowed eyesight, Mounee looked absolutely stunning.

"Mouneee, you look ... gorgeous. Even more so than before with you so ripe with my child now. That brrast, that belly. You are so perfect." He marvelled, very impressed by Mounee's changed physique. He traced Mounee's breast, then slowly down his sternum down his full belly. He then cupped the belly with both his palms, pushing it slightly outward. "And our baby....so big already. Come on, say hello to Papi." He said softly to the protruding midsection of Mounee's.
"Thank you, Sir ... Mounee, he blushed at those pretty words. The doctor told me that I had some anemia and the first few months I suffered from vomiting and dizziness but I am perfectly well. And now that you're here, everything is much better.

- - Are you hungry? Do you want me to go to the kitchen and prepare something to eat?

Mounee was very excited to hear Edmond speak to the little baby, He could not help but shed some tears. He is such a strong and masculine man. He is also noblee, generous and kind-hearted. He is the perfect man to me, "murmured Mounee to himself. "My God how could I have been so long without Edmond nearby! He has begotten a new life in me, is the father of my baby and I love him desperately. I want to be useful to him, to help him in everything, to make him happy, to serve him Of support, and make him feel the most handsome and powerful man in the world.
I promise - he spoke to himself - that I will never give him cause to distrust me or cause him problems ...
Suddenly she hugged Edmond and covered him with kisses.
- Forgive me, Sir, for to be so affectionate but I have missed you so much! You can not imagine how much! I love you so much I can’t explain it even if I tried. Every time I look into your eyes, I fall in love with you a little more. Never leave me, please...

Edmond lamented he had missed the days when Mounee was unwell and he hadnt been there to help gis submissive get through the physical sickness. He held him down when he attempted to get up to yhe kitchen. "No i am quite well now. Especially after drinking from you, I feel quite full." He smirked and licked his lips, looking like he's still tasting the sweet and nutritious milk from Mounee. He was quite surprised by how Mpunee suddenly leapt onto his lap and smotheted him with kisses, but he welcomed the affection. Looking straight into Mounee's brilliant eyes, he smiled and responded. "And you too, little one. You just constatntly surprises me with how you could become even more perfect, my perfect submissive. I feel like all my fatique went away the moment i saw you." He stroked his soft face as he said with a loving smile. "Now, mama, do you want to get some sleep before the dawn? I would like some of your excellent brrakfast tomorrow morning. We have some shopping to do tomorrow. I dont think there would be too many clothes you can still fit in now with your belly so large. Is the doctor sure you are not carrying twins?" Edmond said playfully. He knew there should be only one in there, though how massive Mounee already is made him wonder.
- Go out shopping tomorrow with you? Really? - Mounee was happy as a child.
He also needed to take "something nourishing" from his owner, but sleeping with Edmond was a wonderful thing. Mounee thought his man would be tired of the trip and did his best to become a warm and welcoming presence

Where have you been all my life, hun? Mounee said softly. I want to be you forever. A man is a world, and the world becomes infinitely more beautiful when we love one of its inhabitants, he thought.
And he fell asleep hugging Edmond

Edmond smiled at how fast Mounee was falling asleep in his arms, but he welcomed the weight in his lap and the comfortable warmth of his pregnant submissive. As dawn came, he woke.up and finally, could take a good look at Mounee and his sweet face. He traced his softened features with his finger, then finally kiss him.lightly on his forehead. He moved a little a moaned as his morning wood got in contact with Mounee's full and blossoming bottom. He also could feel his breasts pressing against his solid pecks. He decided both needed some attention and relief, so he woke his sleeping beauty.

"Morning Mounee... come on babe. Wake up, for me?" He nibbed his soft face and urged him, his palm already caressing his big belly.
Mounee awoke with a sweet smile to discover that it was not a dream: Edmond was there,
- Mmmmmmm .... morning, sweetheart (right away rectified) Morning, Sir ... I need to tell you a very important secret in the ear
Edmond put on an expression of strangeness (Mounee knew that Edmond hated surprises and conflicts ha ha ha ha)
- Come on, come to me, it's very important, sir.
When Edmond brought his face to his boy, he received a sweet kiss on the lips.
"What does the lord of the house want for breakfast?"

Edmond laughed whole heartedly at his sub's mischief. "You sneaky little git. Alright hmmm let me see. I want something with milk in it..." he said eyeing the beautoful breasts of Mounee. He cupped thr 2 perfect fleshy boobs and weighed them in his large hands, feeling the milk.stored inside jiggle. "I dont want to waste my exclusive supply of fresh milk that are so sweet and delicious. So, my chef, what do you suggest?"
Mounee was excited when Edmond felt her tits and that excitement stimulated milk production. Her nipples grew a little larger and the areolas spread over the soft flesh like two pink water lilies. He took Edmond's head in his hands and led those hungry lips straight to her nipples.
Mounee groaned a little in pain when he felt the mouth of his male embrace that delicate and sensitive circle of his breast, but Edmond's tongue knew how to calm the pain and increase the excitement of his boy ...
Now it was Monee himself who gently squeezed her breasts to gently squeeze out that delicious, fresh, nutritious liquid.

- Oh, Sir, you kill me.
Edmond brought some milk to his lips and placed it on the lips of Mounee so that their respective tongues would establish a sacred and nourishing bond.

Her excitement spread through her body like a blast of gunpowder until she ignited her sensitive part between her thighs. A small flame burned in the clit cage that blocked the erection of his penis, which was already beginning to pour abundant precum. Mounee was very horrid and terribly anxious of his male ... had spent a long time without contact with EDmond and his seed. Her cheeks burned and her lips trembled with desire. Mounee felt like Edmond himself led his hand up to his package: Edmond's bulge was hard and visibly excited. He had a powerful and immense erection under his underpants.

- Mmmm Daddy What is all this?

Edmond sighed in pleasure with Mounee's delicate hands on his member. Even though it was also a hand, it frlt so much better to be touched by Mounee than his own hands. Edmond wondered the reason behind, for Mounee's were so small they couldnt cover the whole.of his erection, but still, the pleasure from those talented and dexterous fingers is immense. "That, dear, is the evidence that Daddy's ready to feed his little bearer and his baby as well, with fresh seeds of life." He smiled and guided Mounee's hand to free his cock from the resticting fabric. "Since my Mounee had been so nice to feed me, would you liks to be fed as well? You want it here...." hs touched the plush lips of Mounee. "Or here." His palm slipped down to Mounee's full butt and squeezed them, nodding to himself as he was quite satisfied with their volume and texture.

"Perhaps, both?"
Mounee's panties got wet quickly ... her breathing was hot and very agitated. His genitals were bulging and oxygenated because of the proximity of his male ... it was like "being in heat" "receptive to his male".
Mounee felt a shiver of pleasure as his hand touched Edmond's cock, that hard flesh, soft, hot, and tempted. Edmond's cock throbbed with the rhythm of his fast, passionate pulse. Mounee's hand slid down the skin of the foreskin and the headcock had an even sweeter and delicious feel ... the mounee's fingers were moistened with the fluid of Edmong's cock. The submissive took to the lips the delicious precun of his man to taste it. He became very excited ... he opened his muscles and his belly offered itself dilated and beautiful.

_ Sir, please, both things and on both sides ... your slave needs you, its owner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,356 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 13,516 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98