man babies
Thanks for sharing the trailer! Really looking forward to the series! :)
Cannot wait to see this!! The lead is hot, and love the concept obviously!!
Can't wait !
Have they said where it will be released?
Fun fact: If a pregnancy test comes out positive for men, you possibly have testicular cancer.

Also, you'd think the guy would be courteous enough to lift the seat to pee, instead of savagely raining all over.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
(06-07-2017, 11:44 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: Fun fact: If a pregnancy test comes out positive for men, you possibly have testicular cancer.

Also, you'd think the guy would be courteous enough to lift the seat to pee, instead of savagely raining all over.
I also dont like the standing pee concept I appreciate sitting pee scenes much more, cuz u can clearly see most of the time how they r thinking what if the test is postive and that they cant wait anymore :D
(06-07-2017, 05:14 PM)Junior Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 11:44 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: Fun fact: If a pregnancy test comes out positive for men, you possibly have testicular cancer.

I also dont like the standing pee concept I appreciate sitting pee scenes much more, cuz u can clearly see most of the time how they r thinking what if the test is postive and that they cant wait anymore :D

Yeah I don't understand why they do that. We understand you want to make it funny, but men pee into the toilet while they sit too. Probably the producers thought it might be emasculating or something.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.

Yeah, his aim is pretty appalling.
https://vimeo.com/220200610

A scene from the first episode.
(06-10-2017, 03:04 PM)jrcash Wrote: https://vimeo.com/220200610

A scene from the first episode.

OOHH MY GOD
I'm so looking forward to this show, if that clip is any indication as to how good it's going to be.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I like this. It seems like it's well-done.
The latest post on Facebook says they have some great news coming soon. I can't wait to find out what it is.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Send me a link to the series online if it comes out for free. I think it might be on HBO since I saw "#hbo" in the series of search terms. I'm interested.
Well, we are still waiting to see this show. It did get picked up to be featured in a film festival, so that’s some good news!
Im worried this wont live up to expectations. They havent shown ANY belly content in any of the teasers. Maybe they're saving the surprise, I dont know. I sincerely hope this isnt just some quick story where something went wrong, hes not actually pregnant, and its just a big joke.
(09-21-2017, 03:12 AM)BUDDY Wrote: Im worried this wont live up to expectations. They havent shown ANY belly content in any of the teasers. Maybe they're saving the surprise, I dont know. I sincerely hope this isnt just some quick story where something went wrong, hes not actually pregnant, and its just a big joke.

Well don't forget, the people behind Mamaboy did not allow the guy's "baby bump" to be shown for the longest time in those behind the scenes videos.  Maybe it's the same case with this show.
Over the last few days, man-babies was shown at the ITVFest in Manchester (US). The premier is not online yet and I'm unaware of when the official public release will be. I have tried to contact the staff via the man-babies IG account. I hope to get a reply soon or to hear of a release date. This show looks genuinely really interesting! :)
Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡
This is fantastic!
Grommr: SuitedMpreg
Love seeing a man big,pregnant and in suits ;)
https://youtu.be/dSaJG-Kb3sI

A bit of an update.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SNL pregnant man jrcash 7 4,805 04-12-2018, 02:43 AM
Last Post: lazer-dragons
Shocked Lactating Man (Can he also get pregnant?) sefpreggy 2 3,653 12-17-2017, 06:50 AM
Last Post: CherokeeGal
  Last Man On Earth BUDDY 0 3,614 10-23-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
  This korean guy trying to be pregnant man and give birth for a day ukejongsuk 1 3,565 08-17-2017, 12:32 AM
Last Post: MunchkinPumpkin
  Pregnant man in Ecuador pregboy89 42 38,069 06-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Bsmith2
  Man's World mprego2 2 6,462 11-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Last Post: PregnantLad