Character Envy
I know that there's a thread on here entitled "Character Crush." Well, this is different. As I was watching Shrek, I found out that I envied Donkey because his "significant other" is a dragon (if you have watched the movie, you know what I'm talking about), and I was just curious if anyone else had a specific character in the movies, books, TV, anime, whatever that you envy (whether it be their lifestyle, abilities, looks, etc.).
To refer to a post of mine in a previous thread, I envy the daughter in this film! With the exception of the egg squishing of course!

(05-08-2012, 05:23 PM)Visser5 Wrote: I'm tellin' ya'll, "Meet The Applegates"! I remember that this particular scene is what piqued my interest in oviposition! I loved imagining getting pregnant with a number of ant eggs!
[and to put my own personal twist on it - Fire Ant or Soldier Ant eggs!]

Skipping to 7:46 , I give you, "Exhibit A"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqCT3qiiCFY

Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
Pretty much any character that can fly.

I have always thought it would be really cool to be able to fly. I used to take my bike up this huge hill in my neighborhood and coast down with my eyes shut, pretending that I was soaring through the sky. Or when I was swinging, I'd lean back, let the wind blow through my hair, and just...imagine.

Currently, though, I'd love to be Surprise. Her life just seems superfun and carefree, as opposed to my real life of bills and car troubles and little social interaction.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Is it weird if you envy characters in post apocalyptic futures?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Building Characters in character.ai pregboy28 0 149 03-06-2024, 05:46 PM
Last Post: pregboy28
  Character Crush Vamp Mistress Night 18 9,341 09-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kilix