Son of Zorn
In the season 1 finale, "All Hail Son of Zorn", the titular character, Alangulon "Alan" (who is half-human, half-Zephyrian), ends up pregnant by his girlfriend, because according to Zephyrian biology, male Zephyrians have two penises, and sometimes one of the penises sucks the egg from a female and fertilizes it in his "he-womb".

If the show receives a second season, we will probably get to see his pregnancy progress.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Cool find! Does anyone have a link for the episode?
Hopefully this link works:

http://www.fox.com/watch/877018179736/7807911168
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
OK, I just read an article somewhere that says this show is pretty much cancelled, but the producers are shopping around for a new channel. I'm not sure if this is true or just a rumor, but if it's real, I'm not going to hold my breath that the show finds a new channel.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Watched this episode, it was okay. Interested in what happens next, is there a link to that?
(08-26-2017, 03:29 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote: Watched this episode, it was okay.  Interested in what happens next, is there a link to that?

No, the show's been cancelled so there are no more episodes after that.
Please do not post illegal links to tv episodes. The show is on Hulu if you want to watch it online.