Closed Ex-hunter (w/ Thatcher)
When Spencer woke up, it was in a warm room that had a wide swirling fan hanging from the ceiling, it did nothing to help the heat though it was fun to look at in the least. He had no idea where he was, but he did know what he was doing just before his mind went blank, he had no idea where his crossbow had went. Whoever had brought him here must have taken it from him, he knew his ribs had been broken too or he had been shot, it was too hard to tell at the moment and he wasn't going to go removing the bandages around his stomach.

The hunter must've been knocked out for a few days, his dark hair was out of it's ponytail and greasy and his body felt grimy as well. "Hello?"He croaked out, there was a tremble in his voice and muscles as he pushed himself to sit up, before hissing and falling back again when his middle burned like hellfire. "Shit-"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Auron had been staring deeply at the red fire he had made in thr living room, it was hot as hell in thr evening but he had seen humans seemed to keep a fire always when they set down to rest and the human in the room seemed to need a lot of that, reason why he had used the rrd flower even of it did scared most if not all of the creatures in the woods. Auron couldn't even understand his own actions he had saved a hairless weak human, and not a simple one... One that came with guns and killed to his pleasure, yet he had brought him to this forsaken cabin and treated his wounds best he coukd. Even in his human form the werewolf had an acute hearing and heard the human awake "It's good to see you made it" he said standing up revealing himself to be a very tall man, yet unlike what you would expect he was a of a thin frame and seemed not that impressive im the physical department.
Spencer looked across the room at the man before the lit fireplace and scratched absentmindedly at the bandages around his waist,"What happened?"He asked and looked down at himself again,"Was I shot?"He didn't know why the person who shot him would heal him afterwards, or was this guy even the person who did, his brows furrowed more and he moved to push himself up once more. Carefully this time, it seemed a little contradictory to him for the fire to be lit as well as the fan to be on, but either way it was nice to not be completely dead as he rubbed his face,"Where am I? How long have I been here?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aaron shook his head, "you were bitten by my brothers" he ssid bluntly as he looked at the human, still inna daze by the absurd situation he himself had gotten into "you're in the woods, I was able to find this place for you, a weak creature like you wouldn't have fared well injured outside" he said with a shrug " few days" he said in answer to thr other question, he was still seeing with disdain as he remembered he was a dangerous human. "You should sit again, you look pale"
Spencer rose his eyebrows at that,"B-Bitten?"He then tried peeling at the bandages around his stomach while sitting up, listening to the others broken English and frowning as he rubbed his face with another curse. Not listening to him as he said he looked pale, he knew the reason for that, he was scared, but of course he wouldn't mention that to this stranger,"I need... I need to go home."He said, looking up at the other man again,"I need my own doctor and my own bed."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That's all right but my brothers are looking for you" Aaron said plainly "They won't let you simply go after what you did, what your kind does..." the werewolf was really confused on this part still not understanding his own actions, he should also want the human dead. "And as you see I'm not really the one to offer you safe passage" he said sternly "you stay and enjoy the red flower" he said pointing to the fire
Spencer squinted at him and laid his head back as he tried to think about what had happened a few nights ago but it wouldn't come to his mind and he covered his face,"I didn't kill anyone, did I?"He asked him, looking to the other man again,"Did they bite me before I could?"His hands moved to the edge of the bed as he sat up again carefully so he wouldn't hurt so much,"If I do, what will happen next to me? I can't stay here forever, can I?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Auron stood quiet at his inquiries Did he really couldn't remember? or was he feigning to ignore what had happened and try to get away safely like that? The werewolf couldn't be that sure of it and looked intently on the human, attempting to judge if he was true or a lier. "Well many would say you're a dead man walking" He said truthfully "perhaps not here but you do need to stay away" he said sure his brothers and sisters would never forget "I should just let them find you..." Auron said more to himself, it made no sense to help your enemy, not when he could have been one of the dead wolves that died that night...
Spencer noticed that he was just wearing his boxers and undershirt, his clothes were gone as well as his weapons and he felt close to being a prisoner of war. He was left for dead, where was his family? Had they taken casualties too? He knew this was a bad idea when they were hunting for the pack, this wasn't their territory and they hadn't had any trouble with the clan before. Sometimes he knew his father meant the best for them but still ended up doing more harm than good. "It's not my fault! My father wouldn't listen to me, and I couldn't just...not come. I'm so sorry for what happened, but you can't just keep me here."

He stood up to his feet then, shakily standing and holding his covered wound with a slight grimace,"Where is my stuff? I think I'll take the chance of walking back home, just tell me where I am."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Auron sighted "I think that excuse might make things even worst... to think many of my kind fell because you're afraid of your dad... that's not even a honorable way of dying" he said frowning at the thought. "I'm keeping you hidden for your own good, your things are..." he trailed off looking around to remember where he left the human's things "right there" he said pointing to the hunter's clothes, yet there was so sign of the guns, those he had his well and wasn't stupid enough to hand a hunter his weapon "wanna be today's dinner? be my guest and leave"
Spencer pressed his lips together when the other said that and stood in one place for a long moment, looking to his clothes that laid in a pile beside the door. Noticing his weapons weren't there and he decided that he could deal with that at least, he was never a weapons guy anyway as he used crossbows and other one handed weapons,"You... You obviously think I'm guilty, why would you save my life? Why warn me, or keep me from punishment?"He asked with a sigh as he took a seat again on the bed, scratching at the bandages once more,"What do you want from me?"He asked, concluding that in return for all of this, the stranger wanted to take advantage of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Future Love (w/ Thatcher) DragonKnight 22 3,177 03-01-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Downside to being a Hunter anibus3 5 1,428 07-17-2016, 09:55 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  C Doesn't pay to be a hunter (one other) anibus3 0 762 02-19-2016, 06:50 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The hunter//nsfw// ~Zacharie~ 0 645 12-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots) Kirijo 86 14,251 12-03-2015, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Piper's Witch hunter (first come; firsth serve) VenusLove 15 4,002 03-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24