Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. )
A boss and his handsome employee have a one night stand. After that fateful night of passion it ends up with the employee getting pregnant.

The boss got done with a stack of papers. He sighed tiredly. With a mumbled tone of voice he sighed once more. Angrily, he rubbed his aching temples with a hand. "Finally that hellish nightmare is over and done with," he mumbled once more to himself as he felt so alone. He leaned back, resting in his soft office chair. After that he closed his weary eyes and drifted off from reality. He dreamt fondly of his handsome employee.

The boss's name was Kaden. He was the leading person of a popular and well known business. It shipped army items overseas. He wad well paid and filthy stinky rich. He bought cars, fancy suits, exotic pets and many many more presents. Even though he was beyond rich nothing materialistic ever mattered to him but his boyfriend. He was priceless and was his. All his indeed.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(Wow this is good haha)

Sam sighed, knocking the door of the boss' room. Everything happened last 4 months in the party of his company. Sam met with his boss that they both got drunk and then had one night stand together. It was good for Sam to had sex with the handsome and kind boss, but everything was worse when he found out that he got pregnant. Sam thought about this for days till he decided to resign from his company. Sam couldn't live like this. He couldn't meet the babies' father almost every day and he couldn't tell this to his boss. They just had one night stand. There was no reason for his boss to take responsibility of this babies. Sam was still lucky that had had some savings that he could use, al least till he gave birth these babies.

He walked slowly to the boss' table and out his resignation on his table. "B....boss, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but could you sigh this for me?" He said, looking at his boss who seemed to be thinking of something. Sam wanted to end this as soo as possible. His belly was growing now and if his boss noticed it, he would see a small bump under Sam's shirt.

(Hey I just made Sam carry twin boys I hope you will okay with it. I like multiples but not more than 4. You can tell if you want 3 or 4 haha)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The boss opened his eyes,  stretching before speaking. He sighed softly, thinking that it was another employee. "Come in." He said. When he saw Sam entering his office his moodiness was the thing of past, a smile appearing on his face. He had wanted to hug his beloved Sam but stayed where he was. When he saw Sam hand him an unknown letter he was soon worried. He looked at the letter and read it carefully. Soon he realized it was a resignation paper that was handed to him. "Sam? What is the meaning for this resignation letter?" he asked his secret lover. His moodiness returned like a storm.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Sam flinched a bit as he could see how Kaden was so mad with that resignation paper. "I...It just means like I have written in that letter. I don't wanna be here anymore, boss. I have my own reason, please just sign that for me" He said, trying to control himself and made everything normal. Sam just thought that Kaden was mad because he had bothered his boss when Kaden was resting. Sam never realized how they loved each other. "It doesn't mean I have to work here. There are so many memories here. The work is good, my colleagues and you, boss, but I need to do this"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden wad beyond mad. He looked down at the paper with a burning glare. He wad sure he could burn the paper simply by looking at it. Heat vision. But he was not a superhero. He was far from that. "I love you Sam. You can't just up and leave like this. There is something wrong, isn't it?" he was not angry at Sam, he was mad at himself for some reason. "I will not sign the letter until you tell me why are you leaving." he said, a serious tone to his voice now. He felt as if he were a volcano ready to erupt. He was known to not control anger. He prepared himself for Sam's words. Not knowing what was wrong. He looked at Sam with a pleading look in his eyes.

Sam gasped as he heard that. He was shocked with the words from his boss, and followed with the tears ran down from his eyes. "T....this can't be. Why had you never told me? You don't know how I thought about it after this" He said with trembling sound, stepping back as Kaden was walking to him. Sam eventually touched his belly while he was saying. "It's hard Kaden. How I can tell someone that I'm carrying his babies after we just had one night stand." He said, crying so hard. It was stressful time since he found out he got pregnant and couldn't tell anyone. Sam didn't know what he should now. He just told Kaden everything. Although Kaden said he loved Sam, ti didn't mean hs boss could handle this.

(I was thinking how about Kaden ask Sam to resign and just stay home for taking care himself and his babies? I love to make carrier to be househusbands or something like that)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden was also in a sense of shock, getting up to his feet. He walked over to his Sam, embracing him close. He frowned as he did not know that Sam, his one night stand was pregnant. "Sam .. I am so sorry. I was scared to tell you but now I am brave to confess my love to you. I want to help you and our babies. I love you. I have always loved you. You can move in with me." He said, hoping Sam would accept. He gently wiped each tear from Sam's face. He kisses his lover's cheek, being soft and caring as he was meant to do for Sam. "You can resign but you can stay at my house. Alright. I want to make sure you and our babies are safe and secure there. I will pamper you with pure affection. I promise." He said.

Sam was surprised with all that words from his boss. He hugged his loved back tightly as he could and buried his face on his chest. "I....I love you too. I'm so scared to tell you. I don't know how to od if you just refuse me, but I know it now Kaden. I love you so much. I can't when it has started but I just think about you every single day." Sam sighed as he could tell everything from his heart. He grabbed Kaden's hands tightly while he was thinking about that suggestion. "Yeah, I think I should accept your suggestion. It's hard for me to handle with morning sickness, so if you're beside me.I think I will pass it easily." He said and gave Kaden a big smile. His face was still wet from his tears, but Sam was really happy now.

(Hey, do you want to play about morning sickness or just pass a bit when Sam has quite big belly? I sill think that Kaden should offer Sam to marry him. maybe soon before his belly will grow so big lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden smiled softly, feeling happiness with each single passing single second he spent with his lover. The two men loved eachother and were blessed to be together. Kaden was truly flattered at Sam's loving words, placing a single kiss upon his lips. "You can tell me anything. Now we can be open to eachother." He said with an affectionate smile. He was so happy now. He would be with his pregnant lover Sam and protect him and their unborn babies. "There is a question I need to ask you before the babies are born?" He asked his pregnant lover lovingly. He felt like a proud soon to be father.

(Hmm? I would like Sam to have morning sickness. And they can marry before the babies are born. )

(You mean when the labor is close and Sam has the big belly? that's fine, but can just Kaden ask Sam to be his wife for just soon?(I like to call carrier that wife or mommy, but I can change if you don't like it))

Sam was wondered with that words from his lover, but it was fine. He just wanted to know when that time had come. It was like the dream. They spent more minutes for talking and hugging each other. "Yeah, We can talk to each other as much as we want now, so I think we'll need to buy the new clothes for me soon. I'm sure that my old clothes can't handle this" He said, smiling and rubbing his belly. Sam also placed Kaden's hand on his belly while they were kissing once more.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden felt like his true self. He smiled, reaching in his pocket. He pulled out a small black box. Inside it was a diamond ring. "The question is .. will you marry me Sam, I want to make you my wife." He said, smirking after the affectionate kiss they shared. He got on one bended knee and proposed to his special man. "And we can buy maternity clothes as soon as possible." He was proud as he held his hand to Sam's belly. Truly he was. He loved Sam with all of his heart and soul. He always would. Life was like pure, blissful heaven on Earth. He was truly eager to be a whole family. His life was now fulfilled.

(Kaden can call Sam his wife. This roleplay is very fun. Am I doing well so far?)

Sam was so surprised with that ring from Kaden. His cheerful tears ran out from his eyes again. "Y...es.I'll marry you, Kaden. I'll be your wife and you'll be my husband too. I can't say anything much, but I love you more than everything" He nodded and then Kaden wore a ring on Sam's fingers. He just hugged each other again, but this time tighter and more feeling. Sam didn't know if he still could love someone more than Kaden. "Everything is good, but H....how? I...I mean why did you have the diamond ring in your pocket? Did you just prepare it for the time like this?" Sam was so wondered. "I'll buy you a ring too. I'll not be that expensive like the one you gave me Kaden, but I'll give you with all my love."

(Yeah that's fun haha. How about me? I just worry if I can't do it well)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden embraced his wife close. Life was such bliss now.
He loved Sam, shedding a few tears of his own. He was truly cheerful, not caring about materialistic things. His gift was truly Sam and him alone. That was all that truly mattered. He was now a happy man, not the sad hopeless one that he once was. Sam changed him for the better. He was so happy. "I kept it for just an occasion when I would finally would ask you to marry me. And there is no need to buy me a ring. You are more than enough for me. All I need is you and you alone." He said. He kissed Sam's lips, smiling against them.

Sam was surprised with wth he heard from his lover now. He had never thought that his boss would buy ring for him and kept it with himself. Sam was sure that this was one of the best moment in his life. He just lived alone for years. He didn't even brave enough to think about the family last couple months, but He had everything now. He kissed his husband back, moaning softly as Kaden was pressing his tongue inside his mouth. it was so how and made Sam breathe so had when they finished it. "Hmm, No honey, I still want to buy the ring for you, at least It will remind us how we are so important to each other."

(Skip to when Sam moves to Kaden's house? or We can move to morning sickness)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden was glad that he was now in love. He was also glad that the awful weight he held on his shoulders was finally gone. It was over and done with thanks to his Sam. He was relieved that finally it was lifted from his aching body. He was once also was an emotionless rock or a pill that was hard to easily swallow. He deepened the kiss that him and his beloved wife passionately shared together. He nodded fairly and happily accepted the kind offer of his wife buying him a nice, beautiful ring. "Alright. Any ring will be fine. I will love the ring but I will love you more." He smirked seductively, embracing his loving wife close. "I cannot wait until you are big and round with our children. I will be glad to be a loving father to them."

(Anything is fine with me. I am up for anything in this roleplay.)

"Yeah daddy, I'm glad to be the mommy too, but at least we still have 5 months to go and I'm sure that it'll be not easy," Sam said as He kissed his husband one more time then reminded his husband to sign his resignation letter.

It was just a week after that day. Sam had already prepared himself for moving to Kaden's home as he asked Sam to move as soon as he could. He was so excited while they were taking the car to Kaden house. His husband had managed everything about Sam's stuff as he asked his wife to bring only things that really important for Sam and he could buy all new things for his wife after everything had settled down. Sam was so surprised as Kaden led him to his house. It was the greatest place that he had ever seen. Sam had no doubt about Kaden's richness by lots of things inside his house. "Wow, this place was good, better and better that my apartment. I just feel that I can sleep everywhere in this house.In fact, it seems too much for me" He said, looking at his husband who was smiling so wide.

(Haha idk if I do this reply good enough. I just like to make my carrier to be quite humble, and Kaden can lead and introduce his house as much as you want, or you can do anything you want lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden smirked when he was called daddy. Something about it turned him on. He would miss Sam in the office but he understood why his lover had to leave. "Oh .. Yeah .. I forgot. I will sign the resignation letter. "He grabbed a pen, writing down his name in the signture line. He was glad that he would see his lover whenever he went home after work. "I will be with your every step of the way. I promise you that." Soon he was at home after driving and showing Sam around every room. He then stepped into a large one. It was with a large bed, a walk in closet and a a wooden drawer. "Welcome to your new room."

Sam was so surprised with his room. It was so big and Sam wasn't sure if he deserved this. "I....it is good Kaden, but this is not too much for me? I don't know if I deserve this. It likes a dream" He said, looking around the room for a bit. There were many things here and everything was the best and expensive. Sam was glad that his own stuff had delivered to this room. It might be not expensive, but something was really important for him. He could see how Kaden was so proud himself by introducing this room and making his wife so excited. "but, give me a sec. You said this is my room. It isn't our room? I just thought we'll live together, but everything is fine"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden felt like he wanted the best for Sam. He loved him. He allowed his beloved wife to have all of his stuff moved to the room immediately. When he tripped over his words about their room he recorrected himself. "It is our room, sorry about the big confusion, my love." He said softly. He smiled at Sam, letting him know that he was special to him. That was no matter what. He kissed his beloveds lips, loving them many times. He sighed happily, wanting these moments to never end. He loved everything about his wife his soon to be married wife. He loved him and nothing about that feeling would ever change his mind. Nothing, he vowed to himself and his lover, he was much in love to simply walk away.

"I love you too, Kaden. I just saw many things in this house, but nothing is important than you. I could see the bar, maybe, we can have the private party soon although I can't drink any alcohol." Sam said, rubbing his belly softly. He held his husband tightly as he helped him to the bed. Sam just spent almost whole night to prepare his stuff, so he needed to rest soon. "I'm sorry, honey. This is just your weekend, but We can't do anything much" Sam said as they both sat on the large luxury bed. He could barely open his eyes now. "Do you want to stay here till I fall asleep? or you can just leave me. That's fine. You just did many things for me today"

(I think I will play this scene for a bit more then skip to morning sickness)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,962 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,154 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,881 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8