Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. )
Kaden loved the sound of Sam's voice. It was so soft, shy and gentle. "Of course. There is a bar downstairs in the basement. The basement is the perfect place for a party. And don't worry my sweet, it is warm down there. And there will be non alcoholic drinks for you as well." He said with a warm, loving smile. He felt more and more at ease with Sam. He saw that his wife was weary and in need of resting. "I love you too Sam. By the way,  l will stay here and watch over you. You can sleep now. You had a very long day,"  He stayed awake for a few hours, soon falling asleep beside his beloved wife. He was tired but he still protected Sam. He yawned softly, gently cuddling with his resting wife. They shared eachother's body heat. The boss smiled, keeping his sleeping wife warm. He stayed asleep, dreaming of their soon to be born children. Life was meant for moments like this.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sam's morning sickness was getting bad. He had the bad morning in some days and He also needed to tell Kaden to go to work after he suggested to stay home for taking his wife. This day was another day. Sam had the bad feeling since last night before he fell asleep and it ended up with he woke up so early and rushed to the toilet. Sam had thrown up everything he ate for the dinner and all the supplementary food that Kaden had found for him and the babies. "This is bad." He said, breathing heavily as he held the toilet tightly. It hadn't ended yet. Sam still threw up although It was clear and looked like the water. Sam had barely energy to stand and walk right now, but he just hoped that his husband would not decide to take the day off again.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Kaden kissed his wife before going to work. While there he was unaware that his wife was struggling. He signed a few important papers, soon walking to his lamorghini car and driving home that night. He was so very tired, yawning from time to time while halfway home to his massive mansion. When he got home he was worried about his lover. When he was greeted to the sounds of vomiting he rushed to where his wife was which was the bathroom. Without much thought he kneeled on both knees next to him. "Are you alright love?" He asked softly, gently taking a washcloth and running it under cold water. He then gently wiped the vomit from his wife's mouth. "Can you stand? .. do you want me to carry you?" It was the first time he was faced with this situation and he tried to help his suffering wife as much as he possibly could. He stayed with his wife, comforting him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(It was night in the rp? I just made it be the morning, but it's fine.)

Sam looked at his husband and gave him a weak smile. He loved that Kaden looked really worried about Sam, but didn't want him to think too much about him. "Yeah, Can you carry me to bed? I normally can handle this, but it's worse today" He asked his husband and held Kaden tightly as he helped him to stand. He face was pale and Sam couldn't even balance himself while he was standing. He had almost collapsed, but luckily Kaden had held him tight enough. "I...I'm sorry to make you worried about me, honey. I had seen the doctor, and he tild me that I'll have this for at least a week from now."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden nodded. He felt saddened when he saw the tired smile his wife expressed. He carried him to the bedroom and carefully laid down beside him. He kissed his wife's forehead, staying awake for a hour before falling asleep as well. He embraced his lover so they were face to face. He dreamt about positive vibes. He yawned softly once more. He reached out, gently rubbing Sam's stomach. He did that unconsciously and lovingly. He wanted the unnborn children to be happy, strong and healthy. He was happy about

Sam also woke up early again, but this time he had not any morning sickness. He smiled widely, looking at his husband and his hand that still on his belly. "Good morning, honey." He whispered softly, kissing Kaden's forehead. It was the weekend today, so it was a good day for the party. "Do you want me to cook some breakfast for you, huh? You may not know, but I love cooking a lot, so I can ask our maid to do it myself" Sam asked his husband with loving eyes. Kaden's house was massive and they had many maids taking this house.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden slumbered for a while, turning around on his other side. Soon, as from the gods above he began feeling a comforting, warm breath brush ever so softly against his ear. After that  he had felt his lover whisper into it. He returned a smile of his own to his masculine wife. He was worried about his wife with each passing day. "Good morning, my love." He smirked. "No morning sickness I see? .. I am so glad. You will need all the rest you can get. The chef I hired will cook for us. The breakfasts and dinner can be of any variety as you wish." He said. He was curious as to which visitors they would have to the large party. He was up to seeing anyone at the party. He then asked his beloved about how many people he would wanted to have attended to the lover's celebration. He had wrote down the people picked for their celebration.

Sam smiled softly to his husband. "Um, no morning sickness, but I want to cook for you sometimes, so I'll ask chef for that. Don't you want to try your wife's food? I'm sure that you'll like it so much" Sam didn't think anything much when Kaden asked him about the visitors in the party. "I just wana to have the private party, so can we just have it together?" Sam asked. He didn't sure if Kaden would accept that, but no one was important if Kade was here beside Sam. They also could do anything they want.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden was glad that Sam was free of such such awful, rough sickness. He was through the hard part of the beautiful pregnancy but that was just the tip of the iceberg. The grueling nine months would be complete hell on Earth. First would be the uncontrollable cravings then other burdens like awful moodiness of anger, sex crazed, sadness and happiness. "I would love tasting your food Sam. You have freedom to do anything here if you wish. It is also your house as well." He smiled, getting up from the bed and to his feet, stretching out tense muscles. He sat down next to Sam on the bed, extending his arm and reaching out a hand. With it he began gently rubbing his wife's stomach in circular motions, feeling the warm skin beneath his palm. Then he craned his neck like a swan, letting his head lower down and kissing Sam's stomach affectionately. "And yes, we can have the private party together. It will be just the two of us if you desire, my love." He said, smiling softly at his beloved wife. Life was pure bliss and joy.

(Sorry, I don't mean to abandon this rp)

I was weeks after that night. Sam was staying at home with lots of things inside their home. He sometimes blamed his husband a bit that he bought everything Sam talked or just mentioned for. He just had ever heard Kaden talked about moving to the new house just because he knew that Sam wanted to have the garden and more space thatn their apartment now. Sam was still have morning sickness, but not that bad. Tonight was another night that Kaden arrived hom late. Sam was watching the t.v. show as his husband walked into the apartment. "Welcome back, Kaden. another hard day?" He said, looking at his husband. Kadem seemed t prepare something, but Sam didn't want to ask it now.

(moving to the trip scene? We can make when Kaden tell Sam about it and you can decide about where they will go.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden walked in the kitchen after work, fixing him and himself a meal. He knew that his husband blamed him sometimes but he remained hopeful. He sighed softly, cooking a breakfast for them that day. Life was sometimes hard but he would make it through the hardships. He made a delicious meal of lasagna and garlic bread. "I had a bit of a hard day but it is alright." He smiled at his wife, feeling all around cheerful. "How about you .. is the baby alright?"

Sam could see how Kaden was stress that he said. He then moved closer as his husband sat beside him. "Hey Kaden, if something, makes you stress comes from me, I'm sorry. I'm so emotional and sensitive sometimes" Sam leaned onto his husband and placed his head on Kaden's shoulders, didn't want to bother Kaden's meal that much. "I love you, Kaden. No matter what will happen, I'll still love you and yeah the babies are fine now. They kick so hard sometimes, but that reminds me how I need to take care of them and also their father!" He whispered softly, trying to release Kaden's stress. He could understand how the boss needed to handle everything in his company. At least Sa, just didn't wanna cause any problem to his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
After work at his well paid job Kaden comforted and pleasured his beloved, handsome wife at night at home. He started kissing his delicious lips and fertile stomach. He sighed happily, smiling whenever he saw his beloved Sam each evening and night. He felt as if his children that would soon be born would be in a much better future. He yawned gently, tired after a very very very long, hectic and tiresome day. He tried to fight drowsiness from claiming him like so many times before but after an hour he let the sandman do its magic on him. "You could never make me stress, I love you. And I am so glad that our babies are doing alright." He got to making both of them plates of delicious, tasty lasagna. After an hour the lasagna meal for dinner was finished. He pulled out a chair so that Sam could safely sit in so that he was comfortable. When he was properly seated Kaden served his lover a plate before himself. He ate slowly to savor the meal that was chosen to become confused that warm evening. He loved the way that his beloved Sam was everything that he always wanted. Everything. He felt as though it was a rainbow every single day. The reason was because the love of his beloved wife Sam. His wife made everything worthwhile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,436 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,112 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,731 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,934 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,070 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,119 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,825 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,844 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8