Roses and thorns. (Closed with shoshoo. )
A kind master and his slave make such passionate love one evening, it ended up with the slave getting pregnant.

A young, mature tyrant smiled down at his slave. The man's name was Kaden and unlike most masters he was sweet and loving to him, never violent. He lived each passing second to pampering his beloved, showering him with all forms of affection and love. He never tired of him in anyway. He leaned his head in, placing gentle kisses upon his slave's lips. He loved his slave with each passing second. "I love you, my dear." He said lovingly.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Ty pressed a gentle kiss against Kaden's lips in return. He loved his master like no other and he was so happy to be carrying his master's child in his round belly.

"And I you, my master. How may I please you?"
Kaden switched the direction of his kisses. He started his trail beneath his slave's chin and much more lower. He smirked, being playful in the sensual playground that was Ty's perfectly sculpted body. "Let me pleasure you, my love." He felt turned on, his arousal like a burning flame. Life like this would be pure bliss. He felt as if he was on a fast and terrifying rollercoaster, he never wanted it to end. Never never ever.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"Oh," Ty gasped as his master took him into his mouth. His master's mouth was so skillfull and knew how to pleasure him so well. He writhed on the bed, petting his master's hai with shaking hands.

"Please take me," Ty gasped, wanting to feel his master deep inside of him.
Kaden now smirked down at his slave. His beloved slave was handsome and smart. He mounted atop of his slave's body. He, the master sighed happily, he had wanted to do that exactly to his slave since day one. Wthout warning, he stuffed inch after inch of his thick, long and meaty cock inside of his beloved submissive. "As you wish, my dear." He began slow, gaining speed with his thrusts. "God Ty you are so tight. That makes it much more fun to break you open like a tightly closed present on Christmas day." He sighed happily in the beginning, going with his task of pleasuring his loyal slave. He whispered into his slave's ear, nipping playfully at it's outer lobe a little fierce with his teeth. He loved having a slave. Especially one as sweet and loyal as Ty. He was blessed. Truly he was. He was blessed to have such a loving slave to talk to and be with. Life was bliss. It truly was and so much more. Love was so special.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,892 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,939 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,094 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,747 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,777 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8