Closed The Plague (With SecretSparrow)
"Whoah" Arthur exclaimed with a smile "congratulations" he said. He thanked Gear with a head gesture and sat on the chair slowly and feeling shy. He wasn't used to the inside of a house anymore, and it was a weird feeling to be back at one. Helooked at the door for a moment, wondering if someone would arrive, if Gear had a family. He was about to ask the man when he realized it would be a rude question. Gear had already told him he lived alone, and, since the Plague was now the most common death cause, Arthur decided he shouldn't ask him about it. He looked up at the man and asked "Do you have any ideas of names already?"
"Names.. hmm no honestly not yet, but im sure I can come up with something." Gear said with a shrug "It isn't that I haven't thought about it, I just can't think about anything good. What about you any names?" He asked looking back at Arthur with a small smile, he was starting to warm up to the boy a little and wasn't so nervous around him.

(ahh, sorry I didn't respond for so long! )
(it's okay)

Arthur smiled "I am not sure yet too. I have been thinking about Scott and Annie, but i'm still not sure about it." he said "And i don't know about the others... I mean, i think the worst part about being pregnant with triplets is that you have to have six names in mind, three for boys and three for girls" he said, since he didn't know the gender of his babies yet. "But i'm sure i'll come up with something too"
"Yea, I'm sure we will.. look, it's getting late isn't it you must be tired, come on." Gear turned and headed up a flight of stairs the hallway up there was small, there was a bathroom and then a room at the end of the hallway. "Here you can sleep here." He really was warming up to this man if he was willing to offer his bed. Still, Gear wasn't tired yet anyway, he didn't sleep much.
Arthur followed Gear upstairs with quite some difficulty due to the extra weight he was carrying. As he looked around the hall he noticed that the room Gear was offering was probably his own. He smiled but nodded and said "I'm sorry, Gear, but I can't take your bed. You are pregnant too and need to have as much of a good sleep as a pregnant guy can have. It's very kind of you to make the offer but I wouldn't feel comfortable to think I'm stealing someone's comfort." He said gently "you are already doing a lot by letting me stay in your house. I've been sleeping on the floor this past months, I'm sure I can have a great sleep on your couch" he said.
"It's alright honestly, I haven't been sleeping that much anyway I really don't mind." Gear said with a shrug, "but if you really won't take it I'll grab a blanket for you and you can sleep on the couch. He shrugged he wouldn't argue with the man but he was willing to give up his bed. It was rare for him to sleep more then a few hours at a time and he didn't normally make it up stairs to do that anyway.
"Thank you" Arthur said with a smile. "I really appreciate the offer, even though i can't accept it. The couch would be just perfect" he said, nodding. "And i know you are already doing a lot, but do you think i can take a shower here?" he asked with a shy look on his face "It's just i must be smelling really bad by now, i think the last decent shower i took was in a river two weeks ago" he explained. Arthur knew he was probably looking terrible, since he was wearing dirty sweatpants and an old t-shirt that, besides being very torn, couldn't even cover his whole belly, leaving the area below his bellybutton exposed. His hair was also a mess, since he hadn't seen a comb for months, and he probably had mud and dirt all over his body, after sleeping on the ground for so many time.
Gear gave a nodd, it's just at the end of the hall, I have some spare cloths you could change into as well. They should fit." He showed the man where the bathroom was then went to his room long enough to grab him a change of cloths, he left it right outside the door for him to grab when he was done. It was getting late and with all that had happened he was for once, actually a bit tired and the babies weren't kicking to much he curled up on his bed without even turning off the light and closed his eyes while Arthor was in the shower.
"Thank you, Gear, really" Arthur said to the man before going into the bathroom. He took all of his clothes off and washed himself carefully, realizing now how big he had gotten. He was hoping that Gear's clothes would fit him. When he came out of the bathroom, using the towel to hide his parts, he noticed the clothes on the floor and took them with some difficulty.  Finally he put them on, admired that they were fitting him, and went downstairs to sleep on the couch, falling asleep almost instantly. 
It was late the next morning when he awoke, Gear got up, took a shower and got dressed before heading down stairs to check on Arthur. Gear hadn't meant to fall asleep so early and yet he had, it was good though, he obviously needed the the sleep. He made sure to stay quiet sense he wasn't sure until he reached the bottom of the step and could look into the living room to see if his new 'friend' was awake yet.
Arthur was lying on the couch, his belly hanging a little bit since he was lying on his side. He had just had the best night of sleep he had had in months. When he woke up, a little bit before Gear went downstairs, he said himself good morning and then started to rub his belly  and talk to his babies. Gear would find him at that moment.

"Good morning, Tom, Harry, Liam." He said with a yawn "Or should I say Lina, Ariel, and Annie?" He said to himself, since he didn't know the gender of his babies. "I really need to decide your names, you know? I mean, we are so close to meet, finally. Soon I'll be able to hold you in my arms. Well, at least I hope so" he said, wondering if he would survive the birth "But I love you all so much, my little angels, my little babies. You are loved, and special and amazing human beings. I made us a friend, you know? He is having babies too, did you know it? Maybe you guys will play with them someday"
Gear smiled lightly as he entered the room. "Good morning." he said softly not wishing to startle the man. "Hows it going?" He asked moving foreword into the kitchen, they were really vary low on supplies but he tried to brush it off. He made tea and took a few left overs he had, mostly canned fruit dividing it up between the two of them. There was a sound outside as he was doing this, like the sound of a gun going off, Gear stopped what he was doing and moved to the window, there there men on the street below holding gun. "Scavengers, nasty ones. Some don't bother others, these... Arthour." Gear's tone was suddenly vary serious. "Grab what ever you wish to take with you, do it quickly we may be leaving.
"Good morning" Arthur said, blushing, when he realized Gear had probably hear him talking. He sat on the couch and tried to get up, which he was able to do, with some difficulty, after a minute. When he had just stood, he hears the same sound as Gear, and looked around, startled. When Gear announced it was Scavengers,  Arthur nodded "We can go to the woods. We will need some supplies, though, if we want to survive. Perhaps something to make fire and clothes for the cold season, and some food"
(Hey there ^^ Would you still want to continue this?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 62,837 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 701 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 14,464 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Bondmates (w/secretsparrow) Grimly 8 1,697 02-15-2017, 04:05 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,169 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The scientist. (Closed with secretsparrow.) RelicDevachi 164 25,327 01-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  Fortune Teller Curse (Closed with secretsparrow) SeanWoods221 28 4,054 12-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnancy Plague Tiberias 26 9,835 12-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Last Post: tjopj44