Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person)
ÎJay and his best friend(you) were next door neighbors, they secretly love each other but don't want to ruin their friendship so haven't admitted their feelings. One night when they were both drunk they ended up sleeping together, but Jay went home afterwards and knows he had sex with someone just not who because he was too drunk. A few weeks went by and he fell ill and went to the doctor and found out about a rare genetic mutation where he has the ability to get pregnant. He's terrified and has no idea how he's going to handle this believing that he only had a one night stand and is never going to see the man again, he's gone to his best friend for advice but his best friend knows more than he has cared to share...

Name: Jay
Looks: Wavy, short brown hair, piercing green eyes, average height and thin.
Bio: Jay grew up in a pretty conservative town, he moved away as soon as he had enough money knowing that no one would accept him there, once he moved he told his parents that he was gay and they cut off contact with him. His best friend is who he confides everything with(apart from his feelings) and he doesn't really have a 'big circle' as he doesn't like people who backstab and have poor attitudes and believes in a larger group that is more prevalent.

I would like for the person to rp with me to do semi-decent replies, anything over 1 line would be suitable, I love painful labours but I also love having an actual storyline and relationship too. Thank you :)

Jay bit his lip holding the various medications that the doctor had told him to take to help the baby grow and stuff. He still wasn't sure this was actually possible, so few people had this gene and most ended up being straight so they didn't even have to worry about getting pregnant. He needed to talk to his best friend but he was scared what he would think and how he would react. He put everything on his countertop and took a deep breath before heading next door chewing on his lip roughly. He was just so nervous as he walked up and knocked on the door lightly before letting himself in like normal, he was hoping that no one else was there at the moment because he just couldn't deal with any other humans at the moment.
Name: Liam
Looks: Messy, shoulder length dirty blonde hair and Golden Eyes. He is medium in height and weighs one hundred and thirty-five pounds, he is slightly chubby. Liam has a tattoo of white wings on his back that he got when he was nineteen years old.
Bio: Liam grow up in a small town where everyone knew each other. His parents were religious but it didn't matter to them what his Sexuality was since his older brother was gay. After graduating from high school he left to be out on his own. Liam kept in contact with his family and goes back there every now and then He meet his best friend Jay a few years ago when the two became neighbors he tells him just about everything expect his feelings.

Liam was relaxing outside in his backyard it was a nice day out and he didn't want to spend it inside. He was laying on the hammock that he had set up though he was mostly asleep. Getting up when he heard knocking on the door before going inside through the back door smiling when he saw it was. "Hey Jay what is wrong?, he asked since he was looking worried. Liam went over to him he frowned since he rarely saw him worried like this at the moment which got him worried.
Jay burst into tears as soon as he saw him, covering his face with his hands he wiped at his tears frantically. After a few minutes of sobbing without any explanation, he swallowed roughly looking at Liam "I-I-I'm pregnant....and I don't know who the father is or anything, it was that night we got really drunk and I don't remember anything..."
Liam was now really worried him even more since he most be worried. He wanted to wipe away his friend's tears but decided against it in the end. Blinking when Jay told him that since he didn't know that he could get pregnant he didn't remember a lot of that night either "Neither do I. I'll help you out with the baby though"he said.
Jay wiped at his eyes though the tears continued to fall "I can't ask that of you, this is my fault, I just really needed someone to talk to" he said sniffling lightly and put a hand on his stomach biting my lip "I can't believe there is a child inside of me..."
(Hey?)
Sorry I thought I had reply to this already))

Liam could understand that but he would still like to help his friend out. "I still want to help you Jay",he said running his hand through his hair. "It is a bit weird but",Liam said agreeing with Jay it was strange at the moment.
(All good :) )

Jay sighed and put his head in his hands a little "I can't believe how careless I was...I mean, to let someone be with me without any protection or any recollection or phone number...its just so careless" he sighed a little and looked at Liam a little scared of what was going to happen to him. He knew that his hormones would start playing up, they already had, he was crying a lot more than normal, but how was he meant to hide his crush when he couldn't control himself or his urges all the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,133 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,216 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,241 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,488 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,020 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,194 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,480 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15