The station
Jace bit his lip and nodded, a little disappointed when he moved "Thank you Gear..." He said quietly and climbed up on to the bed, he wasn't sure if he would be able to sleep but because of all the crying and stress as soon as he laid down and closed his eyes he fell straight into a deep sleep, his breathing evened out and his face looked innocent as if nothing extraordinary had happened that day
(Do you want to go right to next day time skip there did you want time timeskip to be longer than that?" I'll leave it up to you let me know then I'll make my response. XD )
(I don't mind, whatever you would like will work with me too :) Also, just wanted to say, I really like this rp so far :) )
(03-03-2017, 03:27 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote: (I can make a new one with you if you would like, secretsparrow is currently messaging me about this one but I can copy it into a new thread if you'd like :) )

(nah, it's okay, but thank you. I'm a bit busy this week, i'm trying to replies some others rp and create an open one lol. But manybe we can rp another time if you still want, just let me know ^^)
(me to! It's really cool XD Hopping skipping like this is ok, if it's not I can go back.)

3 days had passed since their first meeting and two sense gear had been forced to carry again. The first day he spent most of the day throwing up or sleeping, the second day had been a bit better and by the 3rd he he was showing quite a lot. Jace had been carrying for 4 days and Gear had the minimum of 3 so either male could technically deliver any time now.

In addition the two had spent the last 3 days talking Gear often explaining how things worked around her the various things Jace should know like who to stay away from and what there was to do. When they could leave their 'rooms' and when they needed to be in them and quiet. Though Gear hadn't really talked about himself much often avoiding that side of the topic.
(Sorry, I'm at work now I'll reply when I get home tonight, but I love this start just so you know :) )
(Alright, I'll probably be asleep then but I'll get back to it tomorrow afternoon or whenever I get home.)
Jace looked at his rounded stomach sadly, he almost didn't recognize himself anymore as he poked at the swollen orb. He looked over at Gear and sighed tilting his head lightly "Wy do you avoid talking about your life on Earth? Sorry to put it out there so bluntly...I just, I think we're close and it would be nice just to know a bit more about your background...Sorry if I sound too intrusive, I just would like a bit of a distraction from where we are now and what's happening..." He said quietly biting his lip, Jace couldn't believe how he found Gear more attractive now than when he first met him but the feeling just kept growing inside him, and it wasn't these alien children.
Gear didn't say anything for a long few moments he thought over Jace's words. "There wasn't much for me on earth, didn't have much family none worth mentioning anyway. I spent a lot of time by myself. I was a mechanic for a while and before that I was in the military but I decided to do this because I thought I would be getting away from everything for awhile. I don't like routine, seeing the same things everyday it's boring. I thought this study would be more interesting.. of course I was right.. but not in the way I had hoped as you can tell."

Gear went quiet looking back at Jace for a moment and then he gave a soft smile. "Hey, but despite all this bad stuff at least one good thing came out of it."
Jay nodded and bit his lip a little "Why weren't you close with your family?" He asked softly, his family was all that he had really left behind, he didn't have many friends and a lot of people he knew didn't talk to him or made fun of him because he was gay. He tilted his head as he looked around the room sadly "What good has come out of this...?" He said looking back into those piercing eyes of Gear again.
"What good? Well I met you didn't I? This is horrible situation but had it not happened we probably never would have met and if we had, in all honesty I probably wouldn't have tried talking to you. Like I said I kept to myself a lot before." Over the past few weeks it became obvious that gear was almost like a sort of weird 'leader' figure in this place. He knew everyone by name and he tried to be helpful where he could but he had spent more time with Jace then anyone else the last few days.

"They weren't vary supportive of me, things were good when I was young but when I came out.. eh.. they didn't really take to kindly to it. Kicked me out of the house after a few weeks. I didn't bother to talk to them after that. Maybe I should have tried, I don't know.. maybe I would have if I still could." Gear shrugged running a hand threw his hair, messing it up a bunch.
Jace blushed a little when he mentioned Jace's name, he took Gear's hand even surprising himself a bit as he rubbed the back of his hand lightly "I'm sorry that your family was unsupportive, I only had my mum but she accepted me, all my friends left as soon as a rumour started spreading that I was gay." He shrugged lightly "I suppose us meeting is good, though different circumstances might have been nicer" he chuckled softly "But I suppose that we may not have spoken at all, like you said" Jace but his lip a little looking at Gear "Gear...have people died giving birth to these aliens?" He asked quietly, he'd been terrified to ask but as he got closer and closer to having to birth them he feared for his life.
Gear was quiet for a moment, but the silence was enough of an answer already wasn't it? "A few times." he said finally "Normally just those whose bodies couldn't handle it. It's never the first times, it's after.. you don't get time to recover and when you go into labor the second time you're to tired you're heart gives, or something I've seen it... but it's rare it doesn't happen often just take it easy and you should be ok."
Jace put his face in his hands trying not to cry "I'm going to die...I'm much smaller than most of the men here" he sniffles a little wiping at his eyes quickly, when he was on earth he was always so positive but since he had been here he couldn't quite be happy at all. Jace laid back on the bed rubbing his huge belly, he looked like he was about to pop, his stomach so big his body looked tiny in comparison. He was worried, he had been studying everyone the last few days and had noticed as the days went by their hips widening a bit but his had stayed almost the same, stretching only a tiny bit.
"You won't die." Gear said taking Jace's hand again. "I wouldn't let that happen I promise you arn't going to die... It'll be ok." He tried to reassure the man even though Jace wasn't really so sure. There could be complications that was always a possibility but Gear liked Jace and he would try to protect the other man no matter what.
Jace looked down at their hands and tried to calm himself down, nodding a little and smiling gently at him "Thank you for being so kind to me, I don't think I would be as sane as I am right now if I didn't have you here being such a good friend to me" he said softly biting his lip looking up at him from under his eyelashes shyly as he rubbed the back of Gear's hand lightly.
There was something about Jace, sure Gear had met others and helped them settle here but Jace was different somehow unlike the others. He didn't understand these feelings vary much yet but he knew he liked Jace, and he would do everything he could to make sure no harm came to the other male. "Hey.. how are you feeling anyway?" Gear asked looking down at Jace's belly.
Jace sighed little and shrugged "I'm okay, my back hurts from the weight but it's nothing I can't handle" he said as he rubbed his huge stomach a little "How about you?" He asked softly looking at Gear's belly which was only slightly smaller than his at this stage and either of them looked like they would pop at any moment.
"Ah im alright, there pretty active, i've been tired but other then that just fine." Gear smiled lightly, "Here turn around, i'll rub your back." he didn't like hearing that Jace was in pain though they both knew it was inevitable sense they could go into labor at any time now.
Jace blushed a little and turned his back to him "The tiredness doesn't bother me too much, on Earth I was a teacher but I procrastinated a lot so i ended up staying up most nights to finish work" he chuckled softly and bit his lip moaning softly as soon as Gears hands touched his back, he leant his head back moaning quietly again "So good"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,133 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,239 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeding Station (OPEN) HardLabor 594 378,519 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Breeding Station - The New Breed (OPEN) PregnantForever 46 15,532 07-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight