Closed Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
"But that would certain help with pushing the baby down, I am sure. Would definitely be an orgasmic birth... i had always thought that to be a urban legent to be honest..." Max nodded and kissed Jace all over, demonstrating to him how much he was enjoying Jace. His cock obviously stood up craving for attention, though he wasn't sure if that would scare Jace to suggest anything to do with that.
Jace shook his head a little "I don't think so, I think this is going to be painful" he said biting his lip before arching his back up as another strong case interaction rolled through him. He grasped onto the sheets tightly crying out in pain "Fuck, it hurts so bad..."
Max could Jace's eyes going red-rimmed with tears of pain. He kissed the corners and tasted salt. "Breath through it.... I remember i saw several Lamaze pamphlets in your..." he trailed off remembering that was no longer Jace's house. "Around you, you remmeber those? Keep your breathes even and short, pant." He instructed, rubbing his large warm hands over his tightened belly.
Jace whimpered and nodded trying to gasp for air a little as the contraction finished. He breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed a little back on the bed breathing heavily. He felt tears roll down his cheeks quickly "I'm not ready for this, I can't do it, it's too much pain, I want to go to a hospital and get drugs" he sobbed softly.
"Ok i promise if you feel too much, we would get to a hospital. Though I have to be honest, with your contractions still far apart, evrn if you arrive at the hospital now, they probably will just ask you to come back." Max reasoned. Jace's belly seemed to be dropping even lower now, almost oblong in shape and droppint between his legs. "You breath for me, and I would be here all along with you, though if in the hospital.... you could neef to be on your own." He added sadly, trying to subtly manipulate Jace.
Jace rubbed at his face awkwardly "I don't want to do this alone but I want something to help the pain, it just hurts so bad" he whimpered quietly. His back was starting to ache too "I've heard walking around helps the process, should we try that?" He asked before whimpering as another contraction rolled through him, he breathes heavily through it "I can't do this, I can't"
Max cupped Jace face to force him to look straight into his eyes. "Look at me Jace, you can do it." He said in the harshest way he could manage. "Repeat after me, you can do it." He said before kissinh Jace on his red lips and nodded. "Yea let's try some walking. Maybe later I would fill the tub for you, fhey say water also help." He said getting off bed himself, prepared to help Jace up.
Jace breathed heavily and nodded a little looking at Max "I-I can do this" he whispered shakily and took Max's hand to help him up. He almost lost his balance as he stood, the weight now centred differently to before. He put one hand under his belly to support it and the other around Mac's shoulder and neck
Max bent down a little so Jace could reach over him easier. He wound his arm around Jace's thick waist and half carried him when he stumbled forward, smiling at how his bulging breasts pressed against him, his palms almost molesting the low hanging belly as he helped Jace up. "I got ya, take it easy babe."
Jace nodded and smiled warmly at Max "Thank you for helping me through this" he said softly as they slowly walked around the room. Jace stopped every now and then as contractions rolled through his body. He would whimper quietly and squeeze Max's shoulder tightly
Jace's whimper were quiet, almost like a mewl, and Max's heart would melt all over again by how he clutched his shoulder. Somehow Max felt like he was depended upon, and that clingyness greatly pleased the man. He took it as a great responsivbility that he was eager to bear, and studiously gave Jace the support and tender care he needed at this stage. When one particularly strong contraction hit that nearly knocked Jace off his feet, Max was there to hug him tight, letting Jace bury his head into his chest as he whimpered through it.
Jace's whimpers turned into cries of pain as the contractions got worse, especially when one hit where he could barely stand because of the pain. His small body shook a little as he breathed heavily. He was really scared about this and was scared he wasn't ready to be a parent or go through the birth.
Max could feel Jace slipping down from how his legs gave out. The smaller man was shaky, reminded Max of the pet hamster he used to kept. He renewed his grip on Jace, hugging him tight and soothingly whispered. "It's ok,, I am hear. All you have to do isbreath... t hen trust me with all other things. You are safe here, safe and sound in my arms."
Jace had his teeth clenched nodding and breathing heavily "They're getting pretty bad" he whimpered feeling tears falling down his cheeks "Can you help me get back to the bed, you might need to check me and see how dilated I am" he said quietly before crying out as another contraction ran through his body, he dug his fingers into Max's arms breathing heavily
Max nodded, he held Jace tight when the contraction hit again and kissed his tears away, lifting him up already when he sobbed, putting him safely.on the bed and got up with him. He wrapped him up in his arms and muttered small soothing words when the contraction peaked, rubbing his back to give him strength. He also let out a sigh of breath when Jace finally relaxed from the latest round of contraction. He shifted Jace so he was laying on the headboard and spread his legs. He met eyes with Jace before breaching.him, entering.once again into the tight canal.
Jace was shaking from the pain, he felt more stable when Max was holding him and whimpered slightly as he let go. He closed his eyes breathing deeply, his whole body was covered in sweat now, his hair was stuck to his forehead. He gasped and bit his lip as he was breached tangling his fingers in the bed sheet and cried out as a contraction started with Max's fingers still in him, he sobbed brokenly gasping for breath and crying out in pain.
Max realised the effect his touch had on Jace and quickly moved himself so he could half tangle himself with Jace while checking.him. it was tricky but he jist couldnt leave Jace whimpering.on his own. He continued to console him, keeping murmuring to the laboring man while sinking.his finger deeper into him. His finger was in.touch with incredible high heat. The canal was obviously morr prrpared for birth now, producing slick on its own. He reached the cervix but Jace tensed up right that moment with the comtraction hitting new heights.
Jace couldn't help but scream out in pain, unable to stay quiet anymore "I need drugs" he screamed out brokenly, his whole body shaking as he breathes heavily, his stomach visibly contracting quite often now, he clenched his teeth grunting and groaning through the worst contraction he had had.
While jace thrashed out, it was purly coincidental that Max's finger in him brushed and pressed against his prostate, and somehow even through the overwhelming pain, Max heard a breathy moan that spoke of pleausre, but that was shortlived and soon Jace was almost in tears with how strong the ocntraction was. Max could barely move his finger with how tensed up JAce's whole body was, effectively wringing his finger inside of him.
Jace cried out brokenly as the pain raged through him. Finally, after what felt like at least ten minutes but was only about two, the contraction faded. He shook his head quickly, sobbing brokenly "It hurts so much, I can't, I can't do this Max" he said, his whole body shaking violently and covered in sweat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 9,986 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,537 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,594 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,469 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 860 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 153 21,682 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,618 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) Dots 90 16,670 11-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Project Alien-X (Closed with Littleittyboy) SeanWoods221 125 19,264 11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,338 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80