Closed Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
"Braxton hicks...?" Max gave Jace an amused smile, then pointed downwards. "Hmm I didn't know braxton hicks would induce an inappropirate erection as well. Must be the baby pressing down...?" he asked stating the obvious. He felt bold and risked touching lower down Jace's full belly, dangerously close to his erection.
Jace felt himself blush bright red "I...um...well...y-you called me attractive and almost anything sets me off....and I...I can't touch myself...I can't reach there anymore" he said looking at his hand, her heart starting to beat quicker looking at him
"I told you to ask for me whenever you need a hand right?" Max smiled wholeheartedly now and hovered over Jace. "So, now is a perfect timing. Mind us going inside for more privacy?" He asked, ready to swept Jace off his feet.
Jace blushed brightly "You...you mean...you're going to...help me" he blushed a little but couldn't help but let a small moan out at the thought as he took Max's hand and led him inside quickly heading to his bedroom quickly getting excited
Max slammed close the front door as they entered. He let Jace took the lead until they are inside the bedroom and he quickly took the upper hand, lifting the smaller man up, he threw him onto the bed, and quickly climbed on like a lion about to take his lethal bite on his prey's neck.
Jace squealed a little and a short giggle escaped his lips as he looked at Max shyly biting his lip. He sat up a little and slid off his shirt showing his rounded belly, he had used a lot of oils and so his belly was free of stretch marks, just large and round
Max caressed the large belly, starting from the sides up to the top. "You are so large.... the baby's big? Or is it you are carrying twins?" He asked in a dreamy voice, no longer able to hide his obsession over pregnant figures. He kissed the top of it, and moved his hands up and down.
Jace blushed a little looking at him caressing his stomach "It's just big" he said softly blushing a little and bit his lip "That video was yours...wasn't it?" He asked softly and used his feet to push his hips up and pushed down his shorts awkwardly unable to get them down fully, his erection sprung free, the pregnancy and hormones had made his penis a bit bigger and a little thicker too.
Max gave him a hand to pull the shorts all the way down, removing it from his slightly swollen ankles. "You woudln't believe it if i tell you otherwise, would you?" He asked, finally abandoning all hopes of hiding. "Well... I guess that video also contributed to this?" He said, taking his erection that was crushed under his huge belly. He knew Jace's member was bound to have grown from the increased libido and hormones from teh pregnancy, but it was the first time he came face to face with a real pregnant cock. "So... a hand you say?" He asked, looking up as he wrapped his hand around his throbbing member.
Jace shook his head "Not really" he answered in response to the question, he gasped and groaned raising his chest up a little, Max's hands were a little rough and Jace was so sensitive that it felt amazing, he trusted up into his hand a little groaning "Oh god, yes" he groaned out closing his eyes tightly and biting his lip
It was a little tricky to give Jace a handjob, his belly constantly got into the way but somehow, Max managed as he heaved his belly up a little, giving him.more space to work on. He licked on the fair, flawless belly, specifically his bellybutton that was stretchrd flat, but not yet popped. His stroke wasnt too fast, but from how Jace was squirming while holding his belly, he had a feeling Jace couldnt hold for too long.
Jace panted quietly squirming in the bed quite a bit "Yes, yes, yes" he moaned loudly, his whole body was sensitive to the touch and he couldn't help it, even though he had been touched for such a short amount of time he felt himself release screaming out as he came all over himself and Max, the amount quite large as he hadn't been able to do it in such a long time.
"Hmm your cum is a little yellowish.... not able to orgasm for a long time?" Max teased, rubbing.and spreading Jace's cum over his large belly. The whole belly was heaved up and down, following Jace's heavy panting. The belly was getting onto Jace and Max flipped him sideways, kkssing h gently on his cheek. "You are beautiful...." he trailed down butterflh kisses down his throat, his collarbones, and his nipples.
Jace blushed a little and shook his head in response "I haven't been able to reach in a while" he said shyly and watched Max curiously as he lathered him in his cum and then started to kiss all over him. He smiled shyly at him
"Jace....you think, you would need somethign more?" Max lifted up his head and asked through the belly, moving his hands lower down behind Jace's balls. His own member was straining through his pants, the visual shock was enough for him to get all aroused. Sneaking his.hands lower down, he cupped the full buttocks of Jace that was no doubt enhanced because of the pregnancy. He spread and teased them, spreading but not exactly breaching.his opening.
Jace moaned a little biting his lip as he rolled his hips down, pushing his ass into Max's hands further. He sat up a little and turned over so he was on his hands and knees, his belly swaying underneath him and his bum sticking out towards Max
Jace had shown him.enough how eager he was. Smirking, he pulled out his cock and rubbed it against Jace's opening. Jace's back was arched deeply, likely being.pulled.down by his heavy belly. Smearing Jace's opening with precum, his he pushed through the tight ring of muscle with his huge cock, facing great difficulty. He was large and apparently Jace's backside hadnt been used for quite some time for he was tight like a virgin.
Jace cried out a little in pain, he hadn't had someone in him since when he got pregnant and Max going in with no prep and raw hurt, plus the fact that Max was the largest that Jace had ever had in him. He held back tears holding onto the sheets tightly whimpering a little waiting for his body to relax and take the man behind him in.
Max realised he might have been too rushed. Holding his cock back, he leaned forward and pressed little kisses on Jace's shoulder blades, gently consoling him as he snaked his hands forward to cup his belly. He roamed his palms around it, teasing his bellybutton and eventually his cock that's wilted completely with pain. "Sorry babe... relax, you could do it."
Jace sniffled and nodded a little "I'm okay" he whispered quietly and started to let his body relax a bit rocking his hips back and forth taking a little bit of Max into him at a time, too scared of going too quickly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 9,885 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,522 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,528 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,343 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 859 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 153 21,519 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,593 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) Dots 90 16,658 11-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Project Alien-X (Closed with Littleittyboy) SeanWoods221 125 19,212 11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,287 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80